Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 312873 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298215 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Sassy is a sweetheart. THAT is a fact Jack.
Abortion is nasty. You support jt. You aren't sorry for yours.
I bet if you repented you'd get out of your cycle of covering that nasty up. The more you hids it, the more guilty you are for supporting the death of ogher preborn babies lives.
Rotf and then forgets. Which name so sassy says that sassy is a sweetheart.to you..

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#298216 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I suppose so! Michelle? Rose? Thoughts? <<grin>>
If I'm not mistaken, there is no church law requiring tithing nor is there a set amount to tithe. I know a lot of folks believe the norm is 10% but you give what you can give.

Quite honestly, I do not like to tithe money unless I know exactly what it's being used for and I began to feel that way after all the child molestation cases came about. I did not want my money being used to defend scumbag child molesters. Because of that, I prefer to volunteer my time or donate goods to the church. I'll give money if I know the money is going to be used for a specific cause such as buying meals for the infirm/buying gifts for children during Christmas/fundraisers for medical bills and things along those lines.
Woodsy Owl

Mooresville, NC

#298217 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Sassy is a sweetheart. THAT is a fact Jack.
You've been watching too much Duck Dynasty. Uncle Sal has MUCH more class than you and THAT is a "fact Jack".

YOU are an igorant fool and THAT is a fact too.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298218 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Pushing someone's nose in their past. Talking about demons and grandchildren..I don't care if someone disagrees with others but there IS a limit. And at least use one name and stop jumping on others seeing creatures under rocks in every name
imo
Exactly? Where did I talk about demons and grandchildren?

Posters proudly told the forum of their previous abortions. They don't regret killing their child in such a gruesome, barbaric way. This is an abortion forum Rose and I am not here to chitchat. I am here to expose the ugly evil of abortion.

You believe in *limits*? Didn't sound that way to me. You flat out point out the evil of Gosnell. That's okay? He's the bad guy but the women who PAID him to do the job, aren't? Really?

Btw...this is my only name.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#298219 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow. Thought we ran you off yesterday with all this garbage. Most of the posters use only one name. And post what they think. With civility when people are civil back..Really half of the names these last few days are the same person.
Glad your back
Very nice to see you!

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#298220 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>She had a C-Section at 10:00 this morning....a beautiful boy, 8 pounds, 15 ounces, 22 inches.
He's perfect.
:)
Congratulations on the new addition to the family! We got some new babies, and one upcoming in the fall, in my family and it's so great to get my "baby fix" and then hand them back to mama when they get cranky <evil grin>!! The only bad thing is all these babies are making me want to have another and at my age, I'm afraid to due to the increased risk of health issues. I may have to settle for another puppy, LOL!!:o)
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298221 May 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sweetheart, let's be clear here. You are responsible for supporting every single spontaneous abortion because you claim God did it. God destroys his own image more often when fertilized eggs fail to implant and you support it. Repent, for without it, you are guilty for supporting the death of other preborn babies' lives. I bet if you repented you'd get out of your cycle of covering that nasty up. The more you hide it, the more credit you give God for destroying his own image.
God gives life, God takes life. He creates us all and yet..our earthly bodies are here on earth a very limited time according to his will. Some are created and die immediately after, while some may live for 6 months in utero, while others may live for a year aoutside the womb, while other til only their 20th birthday. My Grandma...well she was to be on this planet for next to a hundred years :)

I have no say or doing in that "sweetheart".

How weird that you would think that *I*....sweet sassy...was God

LOL
more

United States

#298222 May 28, 2013
_findmore.mywibes.com/nyc/T833 PCEP80MM49OU9
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298223 May 28, 2013
Woodsy Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been watching too much Duck Dynasty. Uncle Sal has MUCH more class than you and THAT is a "fact Jack".
YOU are an igorant fool and THAT is a fact too.
WOOOOOOOO are you?

LOL (pun intended)

I'm not only sweet, I am funny

Ah gagagga

Come on cowardly lion, fess up.

There are three undercover right now. I have a sneakin suspicion who two of you are. I bet that I am correct too.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#298224 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I asked you once before what your former screen name was. Perhaps you missed it?
That you didn't 'approve' of my answer, is no indication that I missed anything, Sir.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#298225 May 28, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Watch ole rosey talk about the weather again while she reads your post. I notice you are a very nasty person, you really are a part of the Culture of Death. Wishing someone to take pills and die is very morbid and sick. Find some help while your at the garage sales. Maybe you will run into a shrink who will help you.
You've got some nerve telling someone else they are a "nasty person". Do you think your demon raping children crap is nice or something?
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298226 May 28, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm not mistaken, there is no church law requiring tithing nor is there a set amount to tithe. I know a lot of folks believe the norm is 10% but you give what you can give.
Quite honestly, I do not like to tithe money unless I know exactly what it's being used for and I began to feel that way after all the child molestation cases came about. I did not want my money being used to defend scumbag child molesters. Because of that, I prefer to volunteer my time or donate goods to the church. I'll give money if I know the money is going to be used for a specific cause such as buying meals for the infirm/buying gifts for children during Christmas/fundraisers for medical bills and things along those lines.
A really great Christian charity doing Gods work is Samaritans Purse. Run by Franklin Graham.
they are at every disaster doth really practical help. Like temporary houses they designed to replace the tents. In Haiti. They were j. DARFUR years before. Yhr crkebd Discovered a problem.
Franklin could be famous. Because of his dad but. He devotes. All his efforts yo Samaritans.:)

Tithing is tot Gods workers. Imo.
Look them up:)
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298227 May 28, 2013
Woodsy Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Nah I'm certainly no coward, but it clearly pisses you off that you're not intelligent enough to figure it out, so you have to keep complaining about it.
Oh yeah...I am really freakin pissed right now. I just almost threw my computer through the window. I didn't though. I took a deep breath and counted to ten. Decided to grab a pint of Ben and Jerrys icecream and 3/4s of a cake and inhale it to wash away the madness.

LOL
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298228 May 28, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice to see you!
You also :). Sometimes we really to have discussions. Font know where. You fall onto this topic.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298229 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rotf and then forgets. Which name so sassy says that sassy is a sweetheart.to you..
huh?
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298230 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>That you didn't 'approve' of my answer, is no indication that I missed anything, Sir.
And the rant continues. Looking here there snf everywhere. Tot fake posters. I see them without ferreting them out.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#298231 May 28, 2013
CHICKY...

Sent you a "hello".

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#298233 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly? Where did I talk about demons and grandchildren?
Posters proudly told the forum of their previous abortions. They don't regret killing their child in such a gruesome, barbaric way. This is an abortion forum Rose and I am not here to chitchat. I am here to expose the ugly evil of abortion.
You believe in *limits*? Didn't sound that way to me. You flat out point out the evil of Gosnell. That's okay? He's the bad guy but the women who PAID him to do the job, aren't? Really?
Btw...this is my only name.
Ah, my darling "Sassafrass!"
I had this twinge that you'd be along in good time and, as always, you don't disappoint.
Dearest, you must forgive poor "Rose."
Yes, I well know that she was responding to a post of "Bitner's" which was, in turn, a response to yours, and did in fact mislabel our dear "Knit's" kind words to "Chicky" as perhaps belonging to you.
I'm quite sure she didn't mean it as she has been rather inundated in the past 24 hours by "Knit," "Tom-Tom/The Prince," and, your personal favorite..."NR!"
I'm certain that you, of all your toadies, could understand how she might have felt just a tad overwhelmed by the kindness, sincerity, and sense of love and community you folks are known for dispensing with as much generosity as you do.
Now don't you pout sweetness; you'll puncture that ever-flickering forked tongue of yours and we can't have that now can we...?
You might also inadvertently blemish one of your fangs luv.

;)
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298234 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO What a crock of shit.
But in a way you're right, just not in the way you intended.
My parents raised me with a rich and full respect for the English language and its writers, who from Shakespeare to Twain cursed loudly and proudly ***as the occasion called for it***.
My parents raised me to stand up to cowards like you, to ignorance as you and your kind spew, to intolerance and more. And yes, they taught me to FULLY utilize the English language to do it. I became a bookseller and perhaps one day a writer, BY being able to fully utilize the language as its MEANT to be used. I dont disrespect my parents by cursing your lot, I REVERE and RESPECT them.
I can - I have - and I do - walk into a shelter or jail, or the poorest neighborhoods and speak the language of the people there, or sit and converse with people like Madeline Albright or Elie Wesel - and use the language properly and intelligently. Education and life experience has taught me much, including how to deal with assholes like you.
So my little cowardly putz, when I tell you to fk off, make NO mistake, its meant EXACTLY as it sounds.
So....."those in shelters and poor neighborhoods" don't get talked to "intelligently and properly"?

WOW!

Unreal.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298235 May 28, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, my darling "Sassafrass!"
I had this twinge that you'd be along in good time and, as always, you don't disappoint.
Dearest, you must forgive poor "Rose."
Yes, I well know that she was responding to a post of "Bitner's" which was, in turn, a response to yours, and did in fact mislabel our dear "Knit's" kind words to "Chicky" as perhaps belonging to you.
I'm quite sure she didn't mean it as she has been rather inundated in the past 24 hours by "Knit," "Tom-Tom/The Prince," and, your personal favorite..."NR!"
I'm certain that you, of all your toadies, could understand how she might have felt just a tad overwhelmed by the kindness, sincerity, and sense of love and community you folks are known for dispensing with as much generosity as you do.
Now don't you pout sweetness; you'll puncture that ever-flickering forked tongue of yours and we can't have that now can we...?
You might also inadvertently blemish one of your fangs luv.
;)
Johnboy..how the heck are ya? Not sure what to make of Rose today. She is acting not her usual self. But I suppose she mistaken me for someone else.

Thanks for your concern Mr Concerned citizen. You're the bezt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Aquarius-wy 1,460,367
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Well Well 7,953
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr panties9688 62,354
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 71,241
News Desperate debtors are ripe targets (Aug '08) Thu I Am The Problem 130
News Motorcyclist Critically Injured (May '08) Thu you are animals 96
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Dec 6 myspace 12

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages