Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,137
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#297915 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
She was happy to do it and made it clear she would do it again and again. She claimed it doesn't even cross her mind.....
Really?

Prove it.

You so-called "Christians" who like to lie through their teeth will certainly get paid back big time one day.

Maybe you'll even get to see your so-called "h-ll."

Can't happen soon enough.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297916 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a question. Today we have seen two posters razz and wow from all places back in Nebraska. Then another chimed in this morning same stuff. Then we got a 6 year old sign in name with only 69 posts in all that time talking about foo posting. Then Prince chimed in. A couple on me a few on ladilu..afraid I got a bit ticked off on the ones about ladilu. Lies. And I think they think playa is her.
Do you think we have been invaded.
Perhaps Memorial Day weekend is an occasion for a pass from the institution, rose. Their mental illness is obvious, I'm afraid.

Thanks for sticking up for me. These people are the scum of the earth, hun. There is nothing lower than lying in the name of G-d.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297917 May 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, NAP :)
(I can verify you're not Ladilulu, but they won't listen to me, either)
They only listen to the voices in their head, katie!

xxoxoxo

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297918 May 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie about Ladilulu. She was prolife when she began posting here and regretted her abortion. You guys picked and picked at her and still do. No wonder she was able to see reason. You guys are the worst examples of prolife with whom I've been in contact.
Exactly.

Tom-Tom is insane and delusional, katie. He harasses people at clinics in Allentown, and has most likely been arrested a few times.

I kid you not.

xoxoxo

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297919 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
My reasons for posting here are both personal and from my soul.
I believe And wish Roe had never become law.. you would kniw that if you read them aside from those having to do with Knit.
I tried to give my thoughts to her and I admitted it was not my place. I did d I because I felt frankly she gave our God a black eye with the way she posts..we are supposed to reflect Christ.
As for posts between her and foo. etc. This feud has gone on a long time. And basically all of you can say what you like.
As I say my mistake was trying to get her to see as a self proclaimed spokesperson of God she could take the high road.
As for today about that I am disgusted as I was 2 years ago. No call for it. Imo Imo even if she does feel bad no reason to rub her nose in it.
Debate all we want on the merits. That is what this forum is for.
But don't talk trash about persons it's beneath us.. again imo.
And the junk about Chickys grandkids. Hey Chicky and I disagree hugely. But that was disgusting and definitely not any Christian behaviour I ever heard of.
So pray for me fine. We all need prayer..But look to. to your own themselves. How can you expect for anyone to listen to reason if you club them over the head first. Just saying saying I think abortion is wrong for both baby and woman. But so is throwing stones.
The voice of reason ^^^.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297920 May 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to say something, but then I decided she wasn't worth the effort....especially since she wont' believe either of us....
She's terminally stupid - I'm surprised she can type.
I try not to pick on the mentally feeble, but I won't let a lie go unaddressed.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297921 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And she never ever said she was happy she did it.
Oh and by the way..since you and your counterparts want to use scripture today
We were told to spread the WORD.
THE ADMONISHING parts referred to other Christians.
So while I do regret my trying to talk to Razz..who..knit ..Colorado. or whoever as a fellow Christian..
It is not my "duty" nor am I inclined to say a word to others about how they post. And I have already apologized to Razz for it to her.
You all can do as you please. I think it's unseemly and futile coming in the name of our Lord.
Nor did I ever, ever say I would do it again and again. He thinks because I am not here that often that he can fabricate things about me.

This is someone that likes to consider themselves a "Christian?"

WOW.

Since: Aug 09

Port Jefferson, NY

#297922 May 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem posting facts as presented by Lala herself.
You may not like those facts. I know I don't like those facts. But, what's "nasty" is the evil act Lala committed against her baby boy in utero.
Sad still is the fact that Lala continues to promote other mothers killing their babies (evidently to soothe her guilt in the short term; misery loves company. "See, they killed their babies, too! I'm not so bad...")
Ah, good ol' "NR..." I had a feeling you'd ooze out from under whatever rock you've been lurking to befoul the thread. Hadn't seen you in awhile but I knew it was too much to hope that you'd shriveled up, or otherwise disintegrated and blew away with the wind.
I can barely contain my disappointment.:(
I see you're still obsessed with "La."
Don't you folks ever come out with any "new" material? Seriously, you've tormented "La" with this garbage for how many years now? "Knit's" still convinced that every poster with a name she doesn't automatically recognize is really "La" surreptitiously posting anti-Catholic messages, and "Tom-Tom(The Prince,)" is still on his "pro-abort pagan/militant-lesbian" kick.
Even though you've still got some "shock-effect" for the newer posters, I think the rest of us have grown rather weary of these antics.
Facts...? Ha! Your interpretation of "facts" is a rather interesting point-of-view especially when one considers that it has little or no relation to reality.
humor me

New York, NY

#297924 May 27, 2013
Ladilulu is undercover. The poster from Glastonbury CT is also a pro/choice under cover. Nobody is fooled.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297925 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Memorial Day weekend is an occasion for a pass from the institution, rose. Their mental illness is obvious, I'm afraid.
Thanks for sticking up for me. These people are the scum of the earth, hun. There is nothing lower than lying in the name of G-d.
I remember very clear my your posting on your past. You were not at all happy about it.

You are most welcome..they think you are playa anyway. But then they think I'm a ringer. And not rosesz

And even if you had another name. Lol..look at who is accusing
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297926 May 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Better take cover then, yeah Ladilulu had an abortion thirty years ago because she wanted to play tennis as the story goes. She hasn't regretted it. What about foo using derogatory names to call people? You say nothing. You should, the names are filth right from the gutter. You get after people who are a lot more civil, your nuts.
Hmm only 70 posts in 6 years and then come after complete strangers supposedly. Also is here ask her.

And actually have no plans to admonish anyone. We are only supposed to do that with fellow Christians..But as I say I regret that too

I don't like vulgarity from anyone actually but knit or you give as good as you get..We are supposed to be better than that when we use God as our authority

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#297927 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Ok
But you mentioned a Church. Just saying He loves you even if you don't believe in him
That's what you believe, I know. That's cool. When there's proof of a god, that will be more than just your opinion to me, okay? And I meant Krishna, not Kristina. Who's Kristina, anyway? Lol!

Since: Aug 09

Port Jefferson, NY

#297928 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the log out of your own eye.
I am all for discussion but using a personal story to keep on hammering away to a woman in whose shoes you will never walk is just plain mean.
Do you do that at the clinics.
How can you think that post makes pro-life people seem intelligent and caring??
Good evening "Rose."

I see you've met "NR."
Charming fellow isn't he?
Well, now you've met--IMHO--the worst of the worst to appear on this thread.
There are a couple of other posters whom I haven't seen in awhile whom I find quite unpleasant, but "NR" is just plain sadistic.
To make matters worse, he attempts to justify his posts by cloaking them with a feigned sense of righteous indignation.
He doesn't fool anyone who's familiar with him; he genuinely enjoys tormenting women of the PC side of the aisle, and "La" in particular.
He's a cretin.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297929 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor did I ever, ever say I would do it again and again. He thinks because I am not here that often that he can fabricate things about me.
This is someone that likes to consider themselves a "Christian?"
WOW.
As you can see lol I was ticked. No excuse for that garbage. I hate when it gets personal like that.

And wow all 5 or 2 of them jumped me ..Lol..Like I'm clueless

Anyone remember that sign in persnikety or whoever RESURRECTED that one up
humor me

Bronx, NY

#297930 May 27, 2013
You are quite the gossiping type these days. Haha!
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm only 70 posts in 6 years and then come after complete strangers supposedly. Also is here ask her.
And actually have no plans to admonish anyone. We are only supposed to do that with fellow Christians..But as I say I regret that too
I don't like vulgarity from anyone actually but knit or you give as good as you get..We are supposed to be better than that when we use God as our authority
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297931 May 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you believe, I know. That's cool. When there's proof of a god, that will be more than just your opinion to me, okay? And I meant Krishna, not Kristina. Who's Kristina, anyway? Lol!
Sang to you maybe ..Lol jk
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297933 May 27, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening "Rose."
I see you've met "NR."
Charming fellow isn't he?
Well, now you've met--IMHO--the worst of the worst to appear on this thread.
There are a couple of other posters whom I haven't seen in awhile whom I find quite unpleasant, but "NR" is just plain sadistic.
To make matters worse, he attempts to justify his posts by cloaking them with a feigned sense of righteous indignation.
He doesn't fool anyone who's familiar with him; he genuinely enjoys tormenting women of the PC side of the aisle, and "La" in particular.
He's a cretin.
I see trying to remember. I thought they were all knit and Prince the way they posted on also..they don't like me much either but than they think I'm not really pro life..

That posted was nasty along with that persnikety. RINGER. 70 posts in 6 years!!!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297934 May 27, 2013
humor me wrote:
You are quite the gossiping type these days. Haha! <quoted text>
Probably not my best day on that account but I've been outnumbered all day. Sort of

And I intensely dislike personal attacks while proclaiming the righteous hand of God
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297937 May 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> I have never used foul language , neither has another pro life poster. Your amazingly naive if you think these prochoice-abort posters are nice. Ladi just posted offensive posts about another poster and you said nothing to her. Yet you get after NR for calling out ladi? Your a sick puppy alright. You find nothing wrong with these pro aborts posting filth. You post all about other pro life posters faults though. you are not who you say you are.
Attacking and lying about someone's personal life..nah that's not very Christian. Sorry and who spoke of demons molesting someone's grand kids?? Really classy whoever did it. Hmm I wonder. But Stuyvesant a PC poster..

And you hate that I pointed it out as offensive mainly because it is but also using the Cross to say it's ok.

Can't you see that's the difference.

This I love God but I hate you stuff doesn't sit at all well.

And I made the mistake of pointing that out ..So now you a TOTAL STRANGER insult me.

Have at it. I know my own heart and who I love.

Will ask the same to you I asked Prince. How much do you give in goods or money to a crisis center to help girls who decide to keep their babies? I freely admit I could do more and I will.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297938 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a question. Today we have seen two posters razz and wow from all places back in Nebraska. Then another chimed in this morning same stuff. Then we got a 6 year old sign in name with only 69 posts in all that time talking about foo posting. Then Prince chimed in. A couple on me a few on ladilu..afraid I got a bit ticked off on the ones about ladilu. Lies. And I think they think playa is her.
Do you think we have been invaded.
It's possible that she's posting from different devices which is why her location changes. When I post unregistered from my cell phone, it says my location is New Jersey when I live in Illinois. When I post from my home computer, it says my location is Illinois.

The "new" poster may have been a lurker which could explain why he/she knows a lot of the history between folks on here. Of course, he/she could be a regular posting under another screen name. If it's the latter, just give it time. The real identity always comes out in the end.

Anyways, I hope you had a great weekend. The weather here in Chicago wasn't all that. I was going to go camping, however with the low temps and rain, it wasn't good camping weather and the last thing I wanted to do was have to put muddy dogs in my ride and tent. Today, the weather is really gloomy and put a damper on my day. The only good thing was my son threw down on the grill and it's going to be a great night for sports as the Cubs and White Sox are having their "Crosstown Classic" and the Blackhawks will be playing against the Detroit Redwings tonight.:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,156,670
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,305
New Britain Music Thread (Apr '14) 8 hr Musikologist 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Mothra 49,376
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr TRD 68,923
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Advocating For A Glastonbury Poet Laureate Dec 26 i want that jon 1
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:43 am PST