Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311360 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#297379 May 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Not a subject of discussion here, on an abortion forum, go find the thread about the tornado.
FOAD.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297380 May 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>If you are pro life, well why not tell foo and the others that they are wrong? Why do you go after the pro life posters? Hmmm? I haven't seen you go after Foo or others for being rude and calling me and others filthy names now. this is why people think your a ringer.
Being off topic is not an offense against the TOS, but guess what is? Harrassing someone, which is what you are doing to Rose. You've been reported for that before, haven't you "read this"? Keep it up, and you will be reported again. Mind your own damned posts.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297381 May 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You use phrases other pro aborts use. Hmmm, wonder why. you really judge me dontcha? Hmmm? You are wrong , of course because you don't and won't find those pro aborts wrong and if yuou really are rosesez, well, you are a lukewarm Christian because you can tell the culture of death permeates their posts. Abortion is a filthy sick horrendous evil and you can't be nicey nicey. You post, i'm gonna let God judge them, not I. There is a very bad sin for not getting involved and afraid to speak the truth. The Pope has spoken about this several times, even Blessed Pope John Paul II did. Yet you won't say anything to Foo for calling me the *c* word or any other nasty word or curse. This is why you are pegged. You go along with them and complain about us. Blaspheme? NO, but you have. You have posted anti-Catholic lies. You said falsehoods about the Church Christ founded.
Every post harassing Rose will now be reported.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297382 May 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Aww poor baby, I never used God's name in vain , yet you never say anything to Foo who used filthy words to describe pro life posters. Or to bit o honey who called me a filthy name, yet you never post and say they are wrong, why is that dear? Hmm?
Another post reported for harassment.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297383 May 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
I mean, rosey, they hate God and what God stands for and you never say they are wrong.
Reported, for harassment, which IS a reportable offense.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297384 May 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>RVW will be overturned, what the heck... Aren't you supposed to be pro life? Where is your faith in God in overturning RVW?
Reported.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297385 May 23, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason no one defends you, and that includes many PL folks as Rose isn't the only PL person on here, is because you're indefensible. You call people names, you post links to idiotic pictures claiming they're certain posters on here, you've said ugly things involving demon rape about someones grandchildren, you're a judgmental hypocrite and you really can't figure out why no one comes to your defense? You're just reaping what you sow.
Quite honestly, I totally understand why PL folks don't speak up on your behalf. Your behavior is detrimental to the cause. Normal, decent PL folks don't want to be associated, nor lumped in, with your shenanigans.
Well said, Michelle.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297386 May 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!! God showed them thar gays, by killing kids and straight adults!
I remember hearing a preacher preach, after Katrina hit new orleans, and said "them fags may have a parade, but they will be wearing scuba gear! "
Like I've said, this kinda preaching draws a crowd, but there is No basis to it.
God did not allow that tornado, becouse they had a gay parade.
Don't you think He would be able to have a tornado hit a day before, on the street the parade was on?
this is stupid and wrong.
They may live in sin, but so do many many others. All do in fact, but many are married more than once, and they didn't divorce their others for biblical reasons, so they to live in adultery, but nothing said about them.
Thank God for His grace and mercy, and He being the ultimate judge.
It is clear we are not all able to do so, but hey great story to get folks attention.
Katrina started brewing the very day bush and friends talked Isreal into giving up gaza strip, if any are curious?
"Yes!!! God showed them thar gays, by killing kids and straight adults!
I remember hearing a preacher preach, after Katrina hit new orleans, and said "them fags may have a parade, but they will be wearing scuba gear! "
Like I've said, this kinda preaching draws a crowd, but there is No basis to it.
God did not allow that tornado, becouse they had a gay parade.
Don't you think He would be able to have a tornado hit a day before, on the street the parade was on?
this is stupid and wrong."

Well, what do you know, something we agree on :)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297387 May 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Aww. and you have done all that. your conscience is bothering you. there are hardly any pro life posters on here is because we have lives unlike you . we work and raise our families we can't be on as much as you or any other culture of death supporter. Go out and get fresh air and walk a little. Honey, you judge just as much as anyone else. You just judged me, go find a hobby or maybe better yet.... go find your kid and take care of him or her. Another thing, it gets really boring reading rosey post to foo, its like they are in love or something. So , when you post about abortion and you support it, you go against everything God stands for.
You are on constantly, Liar, and Michelle is hardly ever on.

You're a lying POS.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297388 May 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL That's NOT Bitner you stupid jackwit.
She IS that :)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297389 May 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, BUT sperm is only sperm on its own. The egg same thing. Yet when the two combine, and is placed in the womb, it now is a New,unique life, is it not? It to will die, either in the womb or 90 years after leaving the womb, but having it destroyed while it is in the womb, is UnGodly, and or Un natural, is it not one or the other, or both? Imo
No, when fertilization occurs, embryogenesis begins. The sperm and ovum were already alive, and the Haploid stage of human reproduction. When the embryo implants, then pregnancy begins.

Life actually began eons ago, and has been in continuum ever since.

We destroy "life" all the time. We even destroy human life under certain circumstances.

You religion is irrelevant to anyone who does not follow it. And so is mine, but my Gods grant us domain over our own bodies.

All medical procedures and created medicines are "unnatural", yet we avail ourselves of them all the time. Next time you need to take an anti-biotic, have a flu shot, or if you need surgery, think about how you are thwarting your own God's will, and leave that judgement for others to make for their OWN medical decisions.
feces for jesus

Wallkill, NY

#297390 May 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do many who claim the bible is fake, believe anything written against it, is true?
Not saying you, but you trust the source you rely on, could it be, becouse you hate thinking there may just be a Hell? Join the crowd.
When I looked uo my Sin, I didn't like what it said ONE BIT!
AND I TRIED looking it up in another spot "IN THE SAME BIBLE " YET IT SAID THE SAME THING, AND I HATED IT AS WELL. BUT VERY THANKFUL I DIDN'T DO A INTERNET SEARCH, AND FOUND SOMETHING TELLING ME I'M ALL GOOD.
INSTEAD THE WORD OF GOD SAID I'M ALL BAD, AND HE IS ALL GOOD, AND HE CAN MAKE ME GOOD, IN HIS EYES, WHICH IS ALL THAT MATTERS.
HE DID A WEEK OR TWO LATER.
No jesus didn't say hell, since He didnt use english "He knew english, now that I'm thinking about it " but didn't use english.
If He was here in us today, He would say Hell. People know what that means.
The word rapture, is not in the bible either, but the phrase, they shall be caught up together and forever with the Lord is. My version on that, look it up, if you wish.
A dark place where there will be nashing of teeth is there, call it what you will, it was prepared for the devil and his angels, so it is not a good place.
Like I predicted, you will refuse to accept various facts and instead you'll respond with more rants about your own personal beliefs.

Didn't you say the other day that there is only one God and any other God besides your own is worthless? Yeah, you're a piece of garbage who doesn't deserve any respect. Take your intolerance and your extremist beliefs and shove it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297391 May 23, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I predicted, you will refuse to accept various facts and instead you'll respond with more rants about your own personal beliefs.
Didn't you say the other day that there is only one God and any other God besides your own is worthless? Yeah, you're a piece of garbage who doesn't deserve any respect. Take your intolerance and your extremist beliefs and shove it.
Did he really say that Jesus "knew English", or am I reading that incorrectly?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#297392 May 23, 2013
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is you are analyzing the concept of prayers answered vs. prayers unanswered from the perspective of a mortal who can't possibly comprehend or fathom the reason or method behind a divine being's choices. I don't claim to be able to understand either but let's speculate and say that the possibility exists that the loss of a child, while tragic, caused a parent to develop character, strength and will to become and accomplish great things and impact thousands of subsequent lives that he/she may otherwise have not. Or maybe one of more of those children would grow up to be a serial killer, or maybe grow up to be the doctor who saved a potential serial killer or terrorist and thereby allowing the for the deaths of thousands. Things that you would have condemned an omnipotent being for had he known and still allowed to happen. Bottom line is none of knows and it is pure folly to even think that we do understand or could ever comprehend why some prayers are answered and some are not.
You sound like a bitter and extremely cynical person and frankly from an intelligence standpoint, quite shallow.
Lol. Bottom line is that no one can prove the existence of a god. Some people died, most didn't. Prayers had nothing to do with it, either way. Unless, you are the one that can prove it....get back to us on that:-)
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297393 May 23, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah as I said I shouldn't have tried pointing out the obvious. And I know she is ticked on the history of the church.
She disliked anyone not Catholic. Which her popes both John Paul and Francis is not what God wants. Oh well.
Thanks again.
You don't know the history of the Catholic Church, if you did, you would never have left the church.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297395 May 23, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Being off topic is not an offense against the TOS, but guess what is? Harrassing someone, which is what you are doing to Rose. You've been reported for that before, haven't you "read this"? Keep it up, and you will be reported again. Mind your own damned posts.
well then , I can report you for harassing me which I have in the past and will again.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#297396 May 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I've been trying very hard to advance this same view here, for as long as I've been here.
I realize the SCPL is trying very hard to shape this debate around 'the little babies'....but in reality, it's all about curtailing and controlling the sex lives and reproductive choices of women. Always has been.
They don't care what those little babies' quality of life is, and what's more, the only fertilized eggs they give a rat's hind portion about are the ones in a uterus.
The hypocrisy and dishonesty is palpable when you talk about the disposal of extraneous embryos from IVF, and all you get is crickets.
But that does help to make it obvious what the real agenda is.
Petri dishes are just not as fun to control.
True, not one PLr has responded to your questions. Hmmmm....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297397 May 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know the history of the Catholic Church, if you did, you would never have left the church.
Reported.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297398 May 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>well then , I can report you for harassing me which I have in the past and will again.
Sorry, but responding to your harassment, is not harassment.

And if you've actually reported me (given how much you lie, I doubt you actually have), then Topix knows I've never harassed you, because I didn't get even a warning. So good luck with that.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297399 May 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>well then , I can report you for harassing me which I have in the past and will again.
Reported.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DennyWaxmansPlace 1,396,261
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min An NFL Fan 60,165
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) 7 hr Jos 59
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 70,732
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11
Wethersfield high school honor roll is about 50... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Anthony Wall 6

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages