Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 346386 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297559 May 23, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever wondered why a few posts have been removed? because they contained profanity against me. filthy words were used and you didn't say anything to them, that is pathetic that they , who used profane words got by you but I who who told posters that abortion was wrong you made a big thing about it. Yes rose, you are wrong on a lot of things and to me and probably others , you are not pro life at all. In fact other posters who aren't on anymore had said you were a ringer way before I did. As for calling pro aborts nazis, well if the shoe fits.... I asked a priest several months ago about how the two were alike and he agreed. Sad that you don't really find abortion and abortion advocates hideously evil. Foo has walked young women to pp to get an abortion. How bad is that and you decide to talk about the weather to her. If your not a ringer, I think you are a lonely person who finds *friends* on these forums because you have none. You really don't understand or know the politics when it comes to pro life. I believe that you try to be a Christian but I think its not a serious thing, a passing fad with you because you just don't know some things you should know.
Meant what I said knit no matter what name you use. I am done with this feud. Not going refueling by debating you. I apologized for trying to give my opinion of how your posts reflect on OUR LORD. only that

If God loves me that's enough for me. If I choose to make friends PC people people that is my business

Well remember what our Lord said about loving your neighbor

Matthew 5:43-48

Peace knit

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297560 May 23, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever wondered why a few posts have been removed? because they contained profanity against me. filthy words were used and you didn't say anything to them, that is pathetic that they , who used profane words got by you but I who who told posters that abortion was wrong you made a big thing about it. Yes rose, you are wrong on a lot of things and to me and probably others , you are not pro life at all. In fact other posters who aren't on anymore had said you were a ringer way before I did. As for calling pro aborts nazis, well if the shoe fits.... I asked a priest several months ago about how the two were alike and he agreed. Sad that you don't really find abortion and abortion advocates hideously evil. Foo has walked young women to pp to get an abortion. How bad is that and you decide to talk about the weather to her. If your not a ringer, I think you are a lonely person who finds *friends* on these forums because you have none. You really don't understand or know the politics when it comes to pro life. I believe that you try to be a Christian but I think its not a serious thing, a passing fad with you because you just don't know some things you should know.
And I think your personality can be best described with the phrase "See you next Tuesday".

You figure it out.

:)
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#297561 May 23, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ravings of a self-righteous, delusional, hypocritical faux-Christian.
So says the Christian hating bigoted pro-abortion pagan
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#297562 May 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Knutbar, you haven't figured out by now that you're as big a joke to Topix mods as you are to us? ROFLMAO!
As are you bitter and all the other proabortion pagans. You hate real Christians that stand up to your militant heathenism.

Report away faux-Jew lezzy.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#297563 May 23, 2013
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Profound and thought provoking response.
Do all 24,000 of your posts contain such amazing insight?
Now THAT was funny!
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#297564 May 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
Rally round the Duggars, too....unless there's going to be a discussion about them deliberately trying to get Linda pregnant again, knowing she's more likely to miscarry than not....
(Oh, wait, nobody gets pregnant just in order to kill...
er...
well...)
Oh man, I should really make some more popcorn...
You pagans really hate a REAL family that loves children and doesn't see them as inconveniences to their tennis game.

Your comments sum up the hatred you proabortion pagans have for normal families. Your militant anti-family anti-child agenda is al you have. That and your hatred of real Christians.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#297565 May 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are wrong you always will be wrong because you worship the father of all lies.
You are right but she will never admit it. She still denies being a proabortion pagan. They hate real Christians because they hate Christianity. they like their Christians subdued and willing to accept that the Lord is not the Savior and that their rocks and Harry Potter movies are gods too.

They are united in their hatred of Christianity and their desire to promote abortions on demand. They hate normal families because they hate themselves. They are all damaged and angry former Christians that are unable to cleanse their souls of Satan's touch.

Keep the "real" Faith!
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#297566 May 23, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok look.Knit. going to break myo my own rule . Only because I should never have said anything about how you post . I apologize for letting this escalate. I felt and still feel you reflect our God poorly.
I hate seeing meaness from anyone. I honestly thought maybe if you are a believer maybe you could do better. But it was obviously not my placr to tell you this.
I allowed myself to get angry myself at your insistence that Im a ringrr. Not me and a . faux Christian ..it was uncalled for but on here I guess you are allowed your affliction. And I will no longer antagonize it.
As for the others you. Have made them angry with personal posts. I will leave that to you all to sort out.
You think I shouldn't be friendly . I disagree. I think you should reflect Christ better. You disagree. Fine.
For my part in this ugly feud I am sorry. I will leave you to your ways and I will go mine.
I have prayed for you knit. That is why I decided to post this.
God bless and have a good life
Rose we Christians are praying for you. The Christian hating pagans won't do that as they don't believe in God.
Gtown71

United States

#297567 May 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It's "hara kishna". If you want even a modicum of respect for your religion, you must return the favor. And why even bring up wicca, if you know nothing about it?
<quoted text>
I knew they weren't hairy christmas, and that they are usualy nice people, that believe in chanting over and over. I watched a deal called "The way of the master " with kirk cameron, and the austrailian guy named Ray comfort. They witnessed to some of those guys in a park, as you know if you've ever watched them, or perhaps you will check them out?

You may remember kirk cameron from growing pains?

To me, he's now one of the best examples of an evangalist christian.

They also give people the "good test", which I think all people should take. Folks like aka could benifeit from such a test.

I'm just trying to show how we cannot all be right, either this god is the right god, or that god is.

Any other look at religion, is done only through the eyes of those who see god as "however you wish to believe", since all religions are manmade, and only good for earth.

I say there is a real God, that is here for any now and forever.

Plus cpeter, I could be as sweet as sugar, but many would never respect Christians.
Gtown71

United States

#297568 May 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You must understand that the basic belief of christianity is that humans are evil scum whose only morality must come from outside of themselves. Ypu can't possibly make a good choice unless you are trained to do so by some priest or preacher.
It's all negative.
<quoted text>
I disagree.
True christisnity teaches how you /we were worth sooo much to God, that His only begotten Son came to die for you -we.

We were /are willingly sinnful, each and every one of us. We all said I'll do it my way!!

God payed tbe price for what we owed.

Its one person making a desicion for themselves.

We broke it, God bought it, we just must accept that He bought it. The payments tbere waiting for us to accept.
How hard is that,?? Very hard for the human mind.

Your last phrase or two has nothing NOTHING to do with God, only religion, and man knowing saved by grace is hard to grasp, so they put others under bondage of rules to keep "in order to ", and they are very very good at what they do. Tbey sell their way to the very elite, and it is easy for me to see, if tbey can fool real christians, then the lost has little chance to non, comming uo, when the anti christ sets up here on earth. He will sweep them off their feet.:(

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#297569 May 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And its your turn again. Sorry but why not show him your colon..andxsemi colon.
He makes no sense at all . still no idea if PC or PL.
And that is on topic..lol:)
Because it wasn't mine to show. I am not that poster.

That poster is a troll. They are just here to insult and pick at people, that's all.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297570 May 24, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew they weren't hairy christmas, and that they are usualy nice people, that believe in chanting over and over. I watched a deal called "The way of the master " with kirk cameron, and the austrailian guy named Ray comfort. They witnessed to some of those guys in a park, as you know if you've ever watched them, or perhaps you will check them out?
You may remember kirk cameron from growing pains?
To me, he's now one of the best examples of an evangalist christian.
They also give people the "good test", which I think all people should take. Folks like aka could benifeit from such a test.
I'm just trying to show how we cannot all be right, either this god is the right god, or that god is.
Any other look at religion, is done only through the eyes of those who see god as "however you wish to believe", since all religions are manmade, and only good for earth.
I say there is a real God, that is here for any now and forever.
Plus cpeter, I could be as sweet as sugar, but many would never respect Christians.
There's yet another possibility between "all right", and "all wrong". That the Divine is not contained in any one religion. That all the faces the Divine shows us are true, yet none of them contain all the truth. You're talking about BELIEFS, after all, not facts. Human beliefs are just that, the Divine isn't defined by them, they are just our way of relating to what we cannot possibly know for sure.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#297571 May 24, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a person believes does matter.
You ask questions that have nothing to do with the topic.
It is like asking (Do you still go off on people and start throwing things at them?)
Answer must be : YES or NO
To me and many including God, what you believe is everything.
God searches the heart of people.
A person can say anything, but they will do what they truly believe.
You are owned and dominated by your irrational beliefs. Let us know when you're capable of keeping an open mind.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#297572 May 24, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Dang, your ignorant.Ask your uncle.
Still unable to decipher the difference between you're and your, I see. I guess Ms. Know it all doesn't know it all.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#297573 May 24, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>your wrong.
You're definitely good for a laugh.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297574 May 24, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose we Christians are praying for you. The Christian hating pagans won't do that as they don't believe in God.
Well thank you PRince. God bless you also.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297575 May 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it wasn't mine to show. I am not that poster.
That poster is a troll. They are just here to insult and pick at people, that's all.
Oh I know that it wasn't you. I was joking . He seems afraid of them though.

Have no idea how it started but pretty sure it was a poster not signed in.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297576 May 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know that it wasn't you. I was joking . He seems afraid of them though.
Have no idea how it started but pretty sure it was a poster not signed in.
It was the poster Bit O Honey, which OBVIOUSLY, since the letters bit are there it MUST be me! </sarcasm>

As for it being my turn, it has been from Knit and Pray for the last six years, at least. Her very first post to me was nasty and harassing. I hadn't even posted to her. She kept it up for days, and I finally reported her for it. So, I'm used to it :)

I do notice she's using a new screen name. I'm guessing her harassment of you got her other one banned. It's not the first time that's happened to her.
Gtown71

United States

#297577 May 24, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are owned and dominated by your irrational beliefs. Let us know when you're capable of keeping an open mind.
What do you suggest?
I was a fairly regular joe, but had much hate in my heart toward anything "god " related.
I felt cheated in life, and held alot of resentment .

As life went on, and I lost sooo many of my family members, I vowed not to love anyone, but the problem there was I was married, but even began to seperate my self from her. This may or may not have lead to my affair, but all I know is I found myself sick of my life the way it was, and knew not how to fix it.

The night God woke me up, He made it very clear who He was. I had no idea what had happened to me, but all I know is my life was completely changed. I was spirit lead to go to a christian church, and read a bible, so yes I'm sold out on God, and there is no way the God of the bible, and the other 3000 or so gods are the same.

The night this God woke me up, and as I tried to bargain with Him, there came a point, where He clearly let me know, that I was about to make a desicion to do what He wanted or I was about to go to Hell.

Either I would've died that night, of a heart attack or whatever, and went to Hell, or God would've never dealt with me again, and when I did die -I would go to Hell. So, that's how I know hell is real.

You and all on here may worship whomever, or whatever you wish. I do respect your right to do so, but can only warn, that I BELIEVE you make a grave mistake. I m o
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297578 May 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the poster Bit O Honey, which OBVIOUSLY, since the letters bit are there it MUST be me! </sarcasm>
As for it being my turn, it has been from Knit and Pray for the last six years, at least. Her very first post to me was nasty and harassing. I hadn't even posted to her. She kept it up for days, and I finally reported her for it. So, I'm used to it :)
I do notice she's using a new screen name. I'm guessing her harassment of you got her other one banned. It's not the first time that's happened to her.
Bit o honey 's posts are the same as what you poast, the wording everything reeks of Bitner. Another thing, your making too big of a fuss , if it weren't you you wouldn't be making a fuss at all over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min Solomons Wish 1,784,529
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Mexico 22,060
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 hr Ben Avraham 72,100
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Fri TheFartingClintone 64,852
News Ansonia man wins $360,000 after visit to packag... Thu Ava Ava 4
News Schools Prepare for Temperatures in the 90s Monday Jun 20 Gavone 9
News Newington Discusses Curbing Panhandling Jun 18 Bruddah Z 1

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages