Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311920 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297329 May 22, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, her malfunction is that she dislikes anyone who doesn't think and feel EXACTLY as she does. She's not being defensive, she's being OFFENSIVE. She does more harm to her own cause and the sad part is, she doesn't even realize it.
There's a reason why you don't see PL folks come to her defense. There's many PL folks on here. You, GTown, Sassy, Lily, Doc, Sue, Ink and a few others who escape my mind right now. Very rarely do they ever speak out on her behalf and I don't blame them. She causes her own misery, she likes to fling shit at others and when others fling it back at her, she tries to play the victim. She reaps what she sows. Perhaps if she acted like a decent human being towards others, people would take her seriously. Until then, people take her for exactly how she carries herself on here... like a crazed nutjob.
Sadly esp after reading about her demon posting above..I think she does sadly have a mental problem. But she does hurt the cause she espouses and makes people think she speaks for God..Well maybe not..I hope.
No sane person would post like that Colorado poster.
And to speak about anyone's family that way. I don't care how much you disagree with their views is appalling and disgusting.

I have to wonder how she is in person. Hopefully she only sees people who agree with her.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#297330 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion destroys the Image of God, now that is very evil.
Abortion ends pregnancy prior to term.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#297331 May 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great example oh how what one believes, has Nothing to do with what is real.
Many argue about WHEN LIFE BEGINS.
Well the first time I seen my daughter, she was about the size of a black eyed pea, BUT A KID COULD TELL YOU, BY SEEING THE HEART BEAT FLASH ON THE MONITOR, that for certain -SHE WAS ALIVE!!!
LIFE begins when it begins, NO MATTER WHAT YOU, MEDICAL EXPERTS, OR I BELIEVE.:)
Life is continual. Runs on a continuum. A live sperm and a live egg join. If it implants in the uterus, it's a pregnancy. If it doesn't, it's a period.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297332 May 22, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is continual. Runs on a continuum. A live sperm and a live egg join. If it implants in the uterus, it's a pregnancy. If it doesn't, it's a period.
Agree with you Katie it's a pregnancy. And that pregnancy is a brand new life. The woman is then a mother. Her body changes to nurture new life..her child's.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297333 May 22, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I've been trying very hard to advance this same view here, for as long as I've been here.

I realize the SCPL is trying very hard to shape this debate around 'the little babies'....but in reality, it's all about curtailing and controlling the sex lives and reproductive choices of women. Always has been.

They don't care what those little babies' quality of life is, and what's more, the only fertilized eggs they give a rat's hind portion about are the ones in a uterus.

The hypocrisy and dishonesty is palpable when you talk about the disposal of extraneous embryos from IVF, and all you get is crickets.

But that does help to make it obvious what the real agenda is.

Petri dishes are just not as fun to control.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297334 May 22, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Very refreshing. And gracious.
I heard about this on NPR today, it WAS refreshing! Good for all for handling it gracefully!

Location hidden

#297335 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>And you are being reported for not being on topic. remember, this is an abortion forum where people who support pro life give a voice for the unwanted and stand up for the unborn , the most vulnerable.
ROFLMAO Are you crazy you dumb bitch??? LOL Rhetorical question, of COURSE you are!!

This is a SOCIAL NETWORKING FORUM where we can discuss ANYTHING we damn well please and screw you if you dont like it!

I'm reporting you for being a moron. LOL!
Gtown71

United States

#297336 May 22, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel didn't give up the Gaza strip fool.
They gave up some of their land. Glad you were paying attention :)

Ps. For the record I've never reported anyone in my 6 or so years on topics, and never plan to. All have a RIGHT to say what they wish. If I don't like what they say, or it doesn't concern my topics of choice I just skip them, and invite others to do the same :)

Location hidden

#297337 May 22, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING
You REPORTED me for talking about the tornado.???????
Why on earth would you do that. you know I have told you you may have problems but I believed you were sincere in believing in God.
Maybe you do but you have singled me out ny accusing me of being someone else and for not being a,Christians or for being a ringer.
Let me say this Anyone who thinks this tragedy is NOT a subject for discussion..has a huge problem IMO
LOL Rose, no worries, that freak is just a fool. And EVERYONE knows it, INCLUDING the mods!

Location hidden

#297338 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Not a subject of discussion here, on an abortion forum, go find the thread about the tornado.
LOL To HELL with you Knutbar. YOU do NOT moderate these forums, and more importantly, nobody gives a shit if you like what's being discussed or not!

Who the hell do you think you are trying to tell anyone what to post about anyway??

Location hidden

#297339 May 22, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens if someone reports you?
In THIS case? The mods have a good laugh at the Knutbar's expense.

She's crazier than an outhouse rat. Ignore the stupid thing, she's just jealous.

Location hidden

#297340 May 22, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! You're such a hypocrite! You have no qualms about tossing insults at people or posting links claiming such pics are of certain people on here, NONE of which have anything to do with the topic of abortion, and you have the nerve to post this nonsense? You're nuttier than squirrel shit.
I'm still waiting for the FBI to come get me, as she claimed she reported me to THEM years ago.

She's an idiot. No wonder nobody takes her stupidity seriously.

Location hidden

#297341 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
And unbrilliant chicko, yes atheists can be saved, just asking Christ for forgiveness. God loves everyone , even atheists. God 's love starts before conception , God formed you and you are for dstroying God's Image by aborting a child of God.
Reported for being off topic.

Location hidden

#297342 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Responding to the leader of the Roman Catholic church's homily, Father James Martin, S.J. wrote in an email to The Huffington Post:
"Pope Francis is saying, more clearly than ever before, that Christ offered himself as a sacrifice for everyone. That's always been a Christian belief. You can find St. Paul saying in the First Letter to Timothy that Jesus gave himself as a "ransom for all." But rarely do you hear it said by Catholics so forcefully, and with such evident joy. And in this era of religious controversies, it's a timely reminder that God cannot be confined to our narrow categories." Why would you think I don't believe that Christ offered Himself as a sacrifice for everyone? Every Catholic knows this. No contreversy Only for protestants I guess. The Pope does say that we are made in the Image and Likeness of God and abortion destroys that Image.
Reported for redundant stupidity.

Location hidden

#297343 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, yea it is.
No you stupid thing, its not.

Topix Terms of Service - FIRST line:

"Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you."

"DISCUSS WHAT YOU WANT"

Now piss off you old crone.

Location hidden

#297344 May 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
I think every other poster on this forum should report razz for every post it's ever posted that had nothing to do with abortion.
There must be at least 200 of them on this thread.
I'll go first.
GTMA!
Gtown71

United States

#297345 May 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you aren't buying into THAT crap, at least....
For the record, there were a lot of folks in Oklahoma, that pointed out Hurricane Sandy happened during the re-election of Obama as President, and hurled imprecations of THAT being God's opinion on the matter, too.
Takes all kinds to make a world....
That's funny, and goes on alot.

People get emotionaly charged, but take things in a wrong direction. Kinda like the newtown shooting, yes it was horrible, but God didn't plan it to happen becouse they took prayer out of school.:)

And we seen many people get emotionaly charged and want guns banned?!?!?

Even saying stupid stuff, like all one needs is a shotgun, with no more than 5 shots?!?!?

I have a shotgun, that would've done the same damage with only five shots.

It does take all kinds, I've had people come up to me, while I was an active deacon, and preaching "not pastoring " and tell me "God came to me, AND TOLD ME TO TELL YOU ", then begin a gossip session about a certain person. Lol
I payed little attention, or if they pushed it, I would tell them, if God wants me to know or do something, He will tell me directly :)

Location hidden

#297346 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>If you are pro life, well why not tell foo and the others that they are wrong? Why do you go after the pro life posters?
Why should she "go after" anyone. She's actually a wonderful example of her faith, unlike you, who is only a good example for Satanism.
Hmmm? I haven't seen you go after Foo or others for being rude and calling me and others filthy names now. this is why people think your a ringer.
ROFLMAO! Nobody think's shes a 'ringer' you moron, that's YOUR stupidity and YOURS ALONE.

Nobody's calling you 'filthy names', calling you a moron or a dumb bitch is simply FACT. If you dont like it, its just more of your usual tough shit moments. Get over it or move on.

Location hidden

#297347 May 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Reported.
ROFLMAO I love you NAP! I"m doing the same!

Location hidden

#297348 May 22, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest every one of us report EVERY post of hers, just for shits and giggles.
ROFLMAO!!! Apparently there's quite a few GTMA's tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,433,723
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 50 min Earl 20,642
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 61,522
anybody remember (Aug '12) 3 hr Hagatha Christie 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ize Found 71,063
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Wed rabbee yehoshooah... 72,039
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages