Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
278,921 - 278,940 of 305,164 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And y e t th err are people throughout history who are pure evil.
I don't know if you can chalk it all up to mental illness. That makes them seem more benign. Like sick and can't help it.
Like Gosnell..or Hitler..they were aberrant for sure. But evil is a better word Imo
Oh for sure there are people who are just plain no effen good.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It may sound crazy to me, which it doesn't now but used to, yet anything spiritual can seem far fetched. Heaven /Hell /angels /demons.
Yet God says in Romans, that people are without excuse, since His creation alone is enough to tell us, there must be a creator.
Yes Hell is in the bible, and always has been.
Though some buy the lie that hell isn't and Gods not real.
This is why I'm here. I truly went from atheist - to believing in God. That's been over 12 years ago. MUST HAVE BEEN A BIG DEAL CHANGE IN MY LIFE, in order for me to still believe this stuff.
All people Sin -some more then others, but try and remember gossip to God is about as bad as it gets -we don't view SIN the same way He does, and that's why we can't understand it all.
We think if one hasn't killed anyone or raped anyone, then theu must not be that bad, right?
You've read the bible extensively, where is Hell mentioned?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
His version of the bible may, depending on the translation, but the Tahaka does not. The word "hell" wasn't even around until about 725 AD to refer to a nether world of the dead. "Hell" as in the firey pit is a Christian construct, and while many religions refer to a type of hell, NONE agree on what it is.
Ah yes, the fiery pit that has become the eternal dwelling place of all non-believers. Well, at least I'll have quite a few friends there.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know aka - many people "including me " look at a woman having her unborn child killed as a Sin. You seem to think my affair as a Sin, yet neither will get you arrested, so what standard do you judge my affair by? If you say the bible, which is how I judge it, then you will notice, like I said, if you have had sexual relations with someone you're not married to, then that is called fornication, which is considered the same kind of sin according to God. He even takes it a step futher in the new testiment, and says if you even look upon another with lust, you have commited this sin. So are you still gonna say you're not a hypocrite?
I'm simply trying to show you, that God will judge you in a rightous way, and by the same standard you judge others.
I pray you learn the truth, since you seem to judge others on a scale that you make up as you go.
This version makes more sense, imo.

From "Devil's Advocate" John Milton says, " Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118971/quotes

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I've never had an abortion and I've never had an affair and I'm very happily married, love my husband to death am still IN LOVE with him for going on 30 years. I never "fornicated" before my marriage (he was my first)or looked at another man with lust in my heart. I'm not a religious hypocrite. I don't preach at others because they are not saved and then not go to church on Sunday. I'm not that "kind" of hypocrite.
I just got home from church, to find my phone not chrging much. I geuss you could read about what Jesus said to the rich young ruler, if you care. You seem to have alot in common with him.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got home from church, to find my phone not chrging much. I geuss you could read about what Jesus said to the rich young ruler, if you care. You seem to have alot in common with him.
"if you care."

NOW you're getting it.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a vast difference between no letting someone in your home, just for saying they hate you, and making their only alternative a place of torture. Wouldn't you say?
Yes, he CAN say "enough". So can every other parent on earth. But if I banished MY child from my home, for saying they hated me, making their only alternative a torture chamber OF MY OWN DEVISING, wouldn't you call me an abusive parent?
And why would you choose to worship any God that less compassion of one of his creations?
Well he'll scares the he'll out of me. Many posit it is fire or a place where you live without Go's presence as we think Sheol was.

The thing is again. He is God . I am not. He expects perfect justice for sin. Some believe you go to burn in purgatory before heaven.
What some of us believe is Christ paid in full. Our works may reap rewards in heaven or be as ash..But basically in eternity Heaven is HOME. God's house. WE are welcome if we love Him.

His house..His rules not ours.:(
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand your feelings and perceptions that we (society) are so sensitive/PC to other religions while showing no mercy to Christianity. I don't feel that any religious group deserves special consideration over all others...but that's just me. On this forum there are no Muslims or Jews preaching that their religion is the one true religion or that we'll find out they're right when we die and are judged, etc. To me, people can believe whatever they wish but I don't like to be told that someone elses belief is the "truth". I would say none of REALLY knows for sure what is the "truth".
I think *ffj* is having a bad reaction to people like Knut (razz) and other fundies that have graced this forum with their own special brand of intolerance.
Well I was on one site a while back was religious in nature.
Y
Do not see Jews preaching for sure. BUT the Muslims want the whole world Muslim they say so openly.

Decades back the Commies said and behaved the same way as EXTREMIST Muslims.they don't just preach .Sadly. they threaten.

As forceful I will leave him to his opinions. Glad you see what I was saying. If His AN was F f b or f f a. He would probably be banned.

Imo. And btw..thanks for listening
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go sweetie!
shaynamadel@gmail.com
I hope you get a lot of emails from weirdos! How stupid of you to put your email on here.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he'll scares the he'll out of me. Many posit it is fire or a place where you live without Go's presence as we think Sheol was.
The thing is again. He is God . I am not. He expects perfect justice for sin. Some believe you go to burn in purgatory before heaven.
What some of us believe is Christ paid in full. Our works may reap rewards in heaven or be as ash..But basically in eternity Heaven is HOME. God's house. WE are welcome if we love Him.
bitner likes to play God you know, she is for abortion rights, the killing of innocent children.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand your feelings and perceptions that we (society) are so sensitive/PC to other religions while showing no mercy to Christianity. I don't feel that any religious group deserves special consideration over all others...but that's just me. On this forum there are no Muslims or Jews preaching that their religion is the one true religion or that we'll find out they're right when we die and are judged, etc. To me, people can believe whatever they wish but I don't like to be told that someone elses belief is the "truth". I would say none of REALLY knows for sure what is the "truth".
I think *ffj* is having a bad reaction to people like Knut (razz) and other fundies that have graced this forum with their own special brand of intolerance.
Btw Razz and I think Prince think I'm a ringer. Go figure.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you get a lot of emails from weirdos! How stupid of you to put your email on here.
Most email programs allow blocking. The bad thing about it is IF YOU EMAIL GARBAGE you can be reported to your ISP. THEN they can get you for harassment.!!!
I'd be very careful if I was so inclined. Just sayin
rosesz

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Well looks like I'm traveling again..Lol.

Hello in Virginia. At least I stayed in the US this time

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you get a lot of emails from weirdos! How stupid of you to put your email on here.
Why good afternoon "Knit!"
I must confess that this the first time I've agreed with anything you've written here since, well...since forever.
I too think it was a tad unwise of "Foo" to have openly posted her email address though I must say I don't think it's very nice or, Christian of you to wish anything unpleasant to befall her--particularly on the "Lord's Day."
Then again, I need only a nanosecond to recall that you're quite adept at either ignoring the tenets of your professed faith, or creatively misconstruing them to fit your, shall we say, "interesting" interpretation of it.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Most email programs allow blocking. The bad thing about it is IF YOU EMAIL GARBAGE you can be reported to your ISP. THEN they can get you for harassment.!!!
I'd be very careful if I was so inclined. Just sayin
Why the heck would i want to send her anything? I'm not stupid and I have no interest in sending her email there are wackos out there, you must know that they will come after you, don'tcha? and by the way,, the real rosesz didn't spell very many words correctly, she tried but must have M.S. or something. I used to get a headache trying to read her posts.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Why the heck would i want to send her anything? I'm not stupid and I have no interest in sending her email there are wackos out there, you must know that they will come after you, don'tcha? and by the way,, the real rosesz didn't spell very many words correctly, she tried but must have M.S. or something. I used to get a headache trying to read her posts.
One more time. I am the real rosesz. And no thank God not MS.
I have one hand that is weaker so typing was bad for sure.

I am on a tablets and if you look back a week or even now you will see lots of mistakes. Ask anyone..I am getting better with it and use auto correct. It helps but sometimes screws up my meaning
Besides why or how would a stranger come on here and use the name of a poster who had been off here fir years. Lol. is rosesz that wise or famous???

But believe as you will lol..peace

And glad your not a weirdo going to email foo. I am sure she will appreciate it

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to answer my question says much, Rose.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to answer my question says much, Rose.

Thougt I did

He is God I am not.

He works on the justice principle

He tells us all about him.

There is a worse place than heaven. We call it he'll.

The human adults who reject God are choosing other gods or the religion of no God. It's not just a kid saying I hate you

It's living in a way that rejects his love.

So if there is only after death heaven with a God we love..and we say and do no thank you..we are left with the only alternative.

I know you love to argue with me. But that is really the best explanation I have..can't do any better. Not dodging a subject lol..really. all I got.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Btw. The above is opinion and belief.

And God is the only decider. He is not an elected official. He does not do things at our whim. Or vote. There is no higher power.

It is a personal relationship ..one on one.:)

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Why good afternoon "Knit!"
I must confess that this the first time I've agreed with anything you've written here since, well...since forever.
I too think it was a tad unwise of "Foo" to have openly posted her email address though I must say I don't think it's very nice or, Christian of you to wish anything unpleasant to befall her--particularly on the "Lord's Day."
Then again, I need only a nanosecond to recall that you're quite adept at either ignoring the tenets of your professed faith, or creatively misconstruing them to fit your, shall we say, "interesting" interpretation of it.
Good evening, sir.

Long time no see!!

Lovely to hear from you again.

And you nailed it - yet again - when it comes to this one.

[I never know what to call her, but I always know her when I see her.]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min DEM Idiots 1,082,722
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 58 min Carriers 18,587
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,857
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 1 hr Ron Wells 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 68,427
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,054
More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Sun boogie 273
•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs