Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
278,601 - 278,620 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL OKay, not leaving yet, somewhere along the line, I gained a half hour this morning.
Everyone tells me that, that I should write. I do have a story in me, one I've always wanted to tell, and its alternate history as well, but I Dont have adequate background information to do it right.
I always wanted to tell the "What If" story, that what if Jacqueline Kennedy had been murdered by Lee Harvy Oswald INSTEAD of Jack? And more, what if it came out - over time of course because the conspiracy theories wouldn't change much, that she was the intended target all along?
I mean can you imagine? The world was turned upside down by the muder of John F, but what if the beloved first lady was the target instead? How would that have changed the world as we know it today? Especially politically?
Well I for one would read it. Wow
I was just talking about John F on here yesterday. Always wondered how different things would be if he had lived.
I know it's hard to imagine..We are do divided now. Kennedy had supporters and enemies on both sides.
Thing is he hung tough when we needed it. Was a great example of getting what we need by showing strength. And not many protesters pit saying what a bully this country is. He was a,Democrat who cut taxes!!
He was not perfect but in many ways he was a true president.
We were afraid of the Commies for sure . They said they would bury us (similar to Muslim terrorist rhetoric today towards Israel)
But Kennedy didn't appease on those missiles. Told them move them. They did.
Reagan had some of that fire. Thing about a big stick is ..having it doesn't mean you have to use it IF they know you have the will to use it!! The appeasers font get that.

Kennedy is a hero of mine..Lol can you tell Had he had 8 years
.the world would be different I'm sure.
GREAT IDEA FOR A BOOK. LOL..Sad time in ourc
history...everyone watching the funeral felt like it was their own family. I never went to my dad's..But it felt like it was his..hard to explain..But hey I was a teen .Sigh

Anyway you could publish it on kindle if you ever do it. They have a lot of E only books on there by New writers!!!!
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You're a ratchety ol forum troll trying to stir up discourse between Foo and Rose because they are friends and have a mutual respect for one another. Something you can't accomplish to do except with those just like you..........ratchet.
Oh dear I missed that one..reading backwards.. Don't know Southgate girl.. really
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I fail to see the difference.
Don't understand the comment. Many were raised with beliefs they turn on as adults.

This guy didn't learn to build ovens as a child. All that Aryan blue eyed race B S. Look at the man. Didn't he have a,mirror.

He wanted to be God. Walked in and took over countries!!!his way or the highway.. he was no more a,Christian than Cornell was a caring doctor!!

Said that before. But he was worse. He did all this center stage on the world..
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing nice about abortion. Abortion is evil and those who support that filthy sin are just as evil and need to acknowledge abortion is evil, sitting back and letting these pro aborts post about how women should be able to kill their offspring because its a minor inconveniance is so wrong. Abortion is an act against God, there is nothing nice about supporting abortion or being friends with people on a forum who support abortion. These people are all about the Culture of Death , they disrespect everything and when we say its wrong we get hit with a bunch of insults and you never tell them they are wrong , do ya? You are a lukewarm Christian if that, you evidently jump from one religion to another because you don't agree with them. About saying abortion is the same as what happened to the Jews is wrong, its worse. Fifty million children, our future have been slaughtered more all over the world. Foo and Bitler support this slaughter, you are dragging yourself into the pit of hell agreeing and trying to be nice to the devil himself. Foo actually agrees with what the the nazis did, she is condoning the same when it comes to abortion. Nothing nice about it.
Once more then I'm done on this.
Anyone who can read knows hoe much Si abhor abortion. Have argued many aspects of the question with a lot of posters.
I do what I can. Nothing ed say here will change the laws we have now. The public will is not there.
Does that mean we cannot support a crisis vented. Help a woman who needs clothes or s crib who decided Not to abort.
of course notes can pray for hearts and politics to change.

We can do things to help bring down the numbers.
I think there is no reason for such high numbers with what er know today. Its a tragedy. And a blight on society.

About my being a a Christian..I don't claim to be perfect..who is. But my relationship with my Lord is between Him and me. And I pray ad si post something that had to do with Hjm
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

...cont to Razz

I pray that I don't lose my temper. I pray when I speak words to depict His love..that I do it accurately.
about my feelings for other posters..I try really hard yo ignore the trash on here. Really do.

You were very low last night but maybe I should leave that ti your conscience..and not comment..

I shoulder not be insulting but it is so obviuos that no one is listening yo you when you use Gods Name then insult people. Well they are listening and using your insults to portray you'd faith and some to out if down. CANT you see that.?

I am not talking about your hate fir abortion. Talking about. The insults.

Ok done. Peace and God bless you
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing nice about abortion. Abortion is evil and those who support that filthy sin are just as evil and need to acknowledge abortion is evil, sitting back and letting these pro aborts post about how women should be able to kill their offspring because its a minor inconveniance is so wrong. Abortion is an act against God, there is nothing nice about supporting abortion or being friends with people on a forum who support abortion. These people are all about the Culture of Death , they disrespect everything and when we say its wrong we get hit with a bunch of insults and you never tell them they are wrong , do ya? You are a lukewarm Christian if that, you evidently jump from one religion to another because you don't agree with them. About saying abortion is the same as what happened to the Jews is wrong, its worse. Fifty million children, our future have been slaughtered more all over the world. Foo and Bitler support this slaughter, you are dragging yourself into the pit of hell agreeing and trying to be nice to the devil himself. Foo actually agrees with what the the nazis did, she is condoning the same when it comes to abortion. Nothing nice about it.

ONE MORE THING. Yes I can see their insults and no I don't like any of it. Usually I ignore both sides when you get going.
But you went too far last nits and it got me. That's on me

BUT TGD BIG DIFFERENCE IS..dazzle. what I keep saying..you are using Gods name as justification for the insults. You get way too personal with. It.

But see that reflects on all of us who believe in our Lord Jesus. Imo..that's why I am taking the time.

THE only people Jesus insulted were the hypocrites posing as religious leaders who were holding people to impossible standards while robbing them blind.

No one on here fits that description that I can see.

Hope you can read with an open mind. I have no doubt you love the Lord. But to what I can see here you are not reflecting him well. ONLY my opinion. I pray I am doing right in posting thus. I know you are passionate in your beliefs. I agree on the abortion issue.

I just didn't come on here to make personal enemies. Its too exhausting. I can have disagreements. A lot. But not hatefulness. That is non productive.

We live in a free country. Your beliefs are yours to post. I am just asking you please to edit yourself for your own peace of mind..
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you Gtown? In your 30's? Early 40's maybe?
I'm 42, and yes my father fought. He was 52 when I was born :)

I have his papers here, and noticed he was at normandy, just not sure when.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonnycakes arrogance is downright disgusting. The guy claims to know all about god and the afterlife. It's mindblowingly arrogant and pathetic.
Yes, and you're so arrogant you don't believe Jesue has anything to do with it.

You could know what happens as well, and if you had Jesus as savior, you would have boldness to tell others. Plus you would love others eniugh to tell them.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You could know what happens as well, and if you had Jesus as savior, you would have boldness to tell others. Plus you would love others eniugh to tell them.
Beating others over the head with your 'religion' is not love.
In your case, it's INTENSELY counterproductive - you are turning people farther away from wanting to develop a relationship with the 'god' you claim to worship.
Every time you post.
Just so you know.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text><snipped> You are a lukewarm Christian if that
ROFLMAO!!!!! Coming from you, this has to be the funniest, albeit very hypocritical, thing I've read in a while. Dolce Gesu, Maria e Guiseppe.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, he simply doens't want an arab/israeli war blowing up on his watch.
What President ever has??

(Except maybe Reagan - him I could definitely see as wanting Armageddon, to facilitate the Second Coming - but it was under Eisenhower that the motto on the currency was changed, so maybe him as well.)
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes more boldness to speak your piece then shutthefuckup and let others make up their own minds.

You are CERTAINLY not changing any minds here, except to put christianity in a very badlight.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Beating others over the head with your 'religion' is not love.
In your case, it's INTENSELY counterproductive - you are turning people farther away from wanting to develop a relationship with the 'god' you claim to worship.
Every time you post.
Just so you know.
I should have read ahead. I truly do not understand people like him, who believe theirs is the ONLY way **and thats fine**, but will then go on to DEMEAN others for their seperate and perfectly valid religous views.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have read ahead. I truly do not understand people like him, who believe theirs is the ONLY way **and thats fine**, but will then go on to DEMEAN others for their seperate and perfectly valid religous views.
That one wants everyone to believe he 'cares' enough, to illuminate his orgasmic 'love' for his god, so that we may 'come to Jesus' like he did.

What's funny, is he also claims, over and over again, that God 'came' to him...not the other way 'round...and CERTAINLY not through anyone else.

Hypocrisy - it's what's for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner, at the House of Gtown.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>That one wants everyone to believe he 'cares' enough, to illuminate his orgasmic 'love' for his god, so that we may 'come to Jesus' like he did.
What's funny, is he also claims, over and over again, that God 'came' to him...not the other way 'round...and CERTAINLY not through anyone else.
Hypocrisy - it's what's for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner, at the House of Gtown.
For what it's worth

The relationship goes both ways God is always there. He does call. Sometimes over and over. As sometimes we hear. Sometimes we ignore .we think hmm is that a coincidence ..etc..
The answer..that part is up to us:)
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved my point.
You thought my question was intolerant?
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
Abortion is neither good nor bad.

You assign a negative to it, but should your loved one be faced with an unhealthy pregnancy, you'll be forced to gain a new perspective.

Your god and devil render abortion just as harmless because they wash each other out.

Without abortion, this world is unbalanced. If the God you so believe in didn't want abortion, he'd not have grown plants that would allow it way back during ancient times, during the Middle Ages, during the founding of this country, and during the present.

It is you who is skewed. Your vision is warped and the most ungodly ever encountered in these threads.

You should be ashamed of your Catholic self for all your goings on and on and on about how evil the medical procedure of abortion is. It is medically defined as pregnancy ending prior to term. That's it. There're no demons involved. No devils. Only what you assign to it, Mrs. Margaret White (Stephen King's "Carrie").
rosesz

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is neither good nor bad.
You assign a negative to it, but should your loved one be faced with an unhealthy pregnancy, you'll be forced to gain a new perspective.
Your god and devil render abortion just as harmless because they wash each other out.
Without abortion, this world is unbalanced. If the God you so believe in didn't want abortion, he'd not have grown plants that would allow it way back during ancient times, during the Middle Ages, during the founding of this country, and during the present.
It is you who is skewed. Your vision is warped and the most ungodly ever encountered in these threads.
You should be ashamed of your Catholic self for all your goings on and on and on about how evil the medical procedure of abortion is. It is medically defined as pregnancy ending prior to term. That's it. There're no demons involved. No devils. Only what you assign to it, Mrs. Margaret White (Stephen King's "Carrie").
Interesting.
Ok we believe He set up natural laws. For everything

That people used plants to do something like abortion was using them in a way that was not natural.

We were made man and woman. With parts that allow us to procreate.
A natural outcome is offspring or else the species die out. That is what's natural.

Ending the life of our own human offspring is not what God intended intended for His children.

I do believe He knits us in the womb.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
For what it's worth
The relationship goes both ways God is always there. He does call. Sometimes over and over. As sometimes we hear. Sometimes we ignore .we think hmm is that a coincidence ..etc..
So how is Gtown's blather helpful? If god comes to us, all the blather in the world about him, is pointless.
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>The answer..that part is up to us:)
It sure a shyte isn't up to Gtown for the rest of us....for what it's worth.

Which, in his case, ain't much.

JMO
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Ok we believe He set up natural laws. For everything
That people used plants to do something like abortion was using them in a way that was not natural.
We were made man and woman. With parts that allow us to procreate.
A natural outcome is offspring or else the species die out. That is what's natural.
Ending the life of our own human offspring is not what God intended intended for His children.
I do believe He knits us in the womb.
What happens to the eco system when one species is overpopulated? Here, we used to have red fox. Then they began tearing down its stomping grounds and building houses. The fox moved in toward the parks. We'd see one or two of 'em in the summers in the '80s. We'd see a few wild rabbits, too. And then one year, after miles of new neighborhoods went up for sale, the fox disappeared. We have a bazillion wild rabbits. The rabbits eat all the young vegetation. The evergreens aren't growing as they used to... but the scotch broom is... and it's not native.

Don't you think the omnipotent God would make nature balanced? All the wild kingdom adheres to their instincts and follows their natural path. We do not. And we use God as the excuse.

If using plants to cause abortion is against God, why are they there? They are not a temptation, but a helper. In the wild, feral cats will carry litters of 3-5. After delivery, they have one offspring. One out of three to five.*That* is nature and as natural as it gets.

JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••