Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 315374 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#296239 May 15, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try some original thoughts, those atheists talking points are so boring. Over and over and over and over and over and over.
Get the picture, genius.
Coming from the freaks that post the same religous bullshit over and over and over, maybe its YOU that needs to get the picture moron.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#296240 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Becouse He and I live near each other, and though I don't know Him personaly, we have both been on another topix near us, for over 5-6 years.
Who? BS? Mr Mary? CL? God (you capitalize the pronoun as if)?

Location hidden

#296241 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think cpeter is gross, and a perv?
He's one of the few friends you have on here, so you should be nice to him.:)
Wow, you really ARE this stupid. SHe was talking about YOU idiot.
Spooner

Canton, MS

#296242 May 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes dear.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/faq...
" 1. Did we evolve from monkeys?
Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed
5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids."
Thanks for straighten that out for me brah.
All thease years I thought it had been God Almighty that made man.
Thats why I've got this long tail, and want to climb trees, and eat bananas.

Hominids, really. Why did they stop evolving ?
And like the proto-gorillas, how did we come up with mexican monkeys, african monkeys, chinese monkeys, japanese monkeys, please explain.

I don't care if you believe in God, thats fine, but how in Gods name can you say we came from a monkey. Where did the rest come from earth, moon, sun, universe, planets etc. please explain.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#296243 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Invasive? Yes? Considered an extraordinary means of life support? No.
If my son goes to the hospital in a coma and i ask them to not give fluids, they will tell me no. Even if i had POA privileges. It would not be considered.
Terri had brain damage. She was not on life support that were extraordinary. Fluid and food. That would not keep her alive if she was terminal. She was alive some 15 yrs.
Keep on blithely insisting, if you really must. You are wrong and no amount of nagging will change that. You are just wrong. End if issue.

Location hidden

#296244 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No rose, only us christians can be disrespectful, yet did ye not know it is always open season on christians. Lol
WRONG as usual. Its always open season on STUPIDITY and MORONS like yourself. You're not viewed as a christian by any thinking person, in that aspect, you're only deluding yourself.
Many people are lost on their way to hell, but some are lost, know they are lost, and even spit in the face of God,
ROFLMAO Nobody is spitting "in the face" @@ of G-d, we're spitting in YOUR face you fking imbecile.
they are sooo arrogant and sure of THEMSELVES.
All I can do is tell them my story.
And you seem to think that by being obnoxious and trying to bore everyone to death with your bullshit is supposed to mean something.

Well, it DOES mean something. Its means more reasons for people to turn AWAY from your "faith", because turning into something like YOU is not something any sane person wants to do.

We are in the last days
Oh horseshit. Its your hell Gtown, go burn in it.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#296245 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I no longer fear death at all, and even welcome it. Before I was saved, I just didn't think about it much, but after God saved my soul and changed my core values on everything, that means all other biblical things are true. Whether I accept them as truth or not, matters not.
If you would be honest, you know there is a huge difference in making fun of christians and muslims.
Bengazzi, is a perfect example. Had the killers been christians over a make fun of christians tape, obama would've been saying No excuse!!!
Instead of lying about the muslim one in order to not hurt his election./)
If you didn't fear death so much, you would have no need of this fantasy - but enjoy your delusions. Just don't try to make laws intended to compel those who don't believe as you do, to conform our lives to fit them.

Location hidden

#296246 May 15, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What I beat is dead but its not a horse!
Tuck it back in your pants dear, nobody cares what you do with that thing.

Location hidden

#296247 May 15, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame you religiotards cant stand the truth. Why don't you tell us how you know Mary was a virgin? Did you finger her before god got to her?
Wow. Seriously? That was uncalled for.

Location hidden

#296248 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed.
It is just heart breaking to know many people will be cast into the.lake of fire. Where they ever burn, burn up.
Yet went many years wanting nothing to do with God.
@@@ Oh both of you fools can go burn in the hell of your own creation.

Location hidden

#296249 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Show some tough skin girl. Sassylicious is as gentle as a summer breeze(no "not the douche).
Hahaha
You need to relax. Nobody is trying to bully you sweetie. Perhaps ancup of chamomile tea to calm you?
Now you're a wannabee comedian. Yawn.

Location hidden

#296250 May 15, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookee! Bright Sun is still here spewing his christ rubbish! The rape victim lol!
Nope, that ain't BS'hitter La, he's his own special kind of stupid.

Welcome back!! <<hugs>>> Hear you had an amazing weekend!
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#296251 May 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap Rose! Recently?? My dad did the same thing some years ago and dislocated his shoulder. Its one of those things you just assume will be right.....
Hi foo

Lol this was 2 plus years ago. I mean really am I supposed to look down when I exit. Thank God it was the first floor!!

But hip landed at edge if side walk.Shoe went flying. I just laid there. Never even thought to dial 911 DUH

THEN I managed to crawl to wall got up. Limped to front of building to get owners tel number from sign ..Limped to car and called so someone would come fix it..it was lunchtime so no one there to help.

I'm thinking hospital or doc or home.(didn't think of fire dept next door in sight.Lol) I went home.leg/ knee all swollen and back sand hip a mess.

Anyway. Guess I am one lucky klutz. No bones broken thank God .
One of the therapists told me later probably lucky I have been on estrogens since the eighties. He says it's better than all those new bone meds for older people.
GUESSING YOUR DAD wasn't on it. Lol. Hope he is ok.

Still at this point in life didn't Need the back injury. Oh well could have been much worse.

Can you believe the next year elevator was off again. I reported it again..something about cold weather and the hydraulics. I'M in Fla lol.
This was from elevator folks..

Only good part is the massages:)' I felt solo stupid.

Location hidden

#296252 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Who's "nobody"? You speak for others now? LOL what a dope.
Her name was Nancy Klein I think.
It was a true story and just because YOU don't know about it, doesn't mean that it's not true.
;) yeah....you're not as smart as you thought. I still love ya sweetie. Don't worry.
You're full of shit Skanky. No such case happened. But feel free to prove it. Guaranteed you're lying about it.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#296253 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You suggested that Terri was dying or would have died without mom/dad playing God(artificially keeping her alive) by giving her fluid /food.
Food and water were not resuscitating her. A dying person will not STAY alive by merely giving food and water.
Suffice to say you have no idea what you're talking about. You are confusing two different terms with two very different meanings. It's not worth my time conversing further with you.

You're right about one thing. I did say the Schindlers were keeping Terri artificially alive by insisting the PEG remain against her wishes, thereby preventing her natural death.

You're all about natural death when you speak out against abortion. But not so much when you speak out against Terri Schiavo.

And you have no idea how much like Michael Schiavo you are if you allow your daughter to die from an unhealthy pregnancy rather than receive a life-saving abortion.

Reconcile that, punkin.

Location hidden

#296254 May 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You advocate fetus worship. That's it. You don't give two shits about the woman, or the born child in general, who lives OR DIES with the consequences of gestation. You have no heart for women who don't choose martyrdom over our own lives. And you couldn't care any less about a woman who 'regrets' her abortion, or you wouldn't spend your every waking moment trying to convince other women that we should regret our own.
I know quite a few women who regret gestation and delivery. Some are spending copious amounts of energy trying to fix the mammoth mistakes they've made as mothers. Most of those are in prison, for either abusing or failing to protect their children. The rest are deep in therapy to figure out what went wrong, and attempting to prevent ever making those mistakes again.
And I know others who suffer -mentally, emotionally and physically- after having given their children away at the behest of others, or because they 'knew in their hearts' it was the right thing to do....but never know how their lives turned out.
Who worry constantly that the child is asking "...What was wrong with me, that I was not wanted?" Or even worrying with all their hearts and souls, that the child will find them one day, and ask them that question, and that the answer will find them lacking.
Your so-called pro-life agenda is so focused on guilting women who have abortions, and trying to convince women that our own lives are less important than the fetus we carry, because you know that women who contemplate, seek, or obtain abortions, have no reason to feel guilt about it.
Very well said. I would have written , "You're full of sh*t."

Location hidden

#296255 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Water and food are not artificial or extraordinary means of keeping someone alive.
WHen the means to obtaining those nutrients and hydration are SURGUCALLY IMPLANTED, yes they are MORON.

Stop being stupid Skanky.

Once again, this is something else you dont get a say about, unless its YOUR body. Otherwise, you can simply fk off.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#296256 May 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Seriously? That was uncalled for.
Hey foo, what's up girl??

What are your thoughts on the Gosnell verdict?

Location hidden

#296257 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I am not comparing my son to Terri. You missed the point. Now..go reread my conversation with Katie and catch up. I'll be waiting for you to THEN jump into the conversation.
Kthanks.
I am assuming that youre not too lazy?
I'm never lazy. I've explained the issue to you, thoroughly, as have others. I didn't miss your point, or, more accurately, your attempt at making a point. You are wrong. Period.

Location hidden

#296258 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> If I don't feed my baby or give him water, he WILL die. THAT is a "natural" death?
@@
*sigh* I'd go to jail for murder.
You dont SURGICALLY IMPLANT your breast milk into your baby either Skanky, you IDIOT.

If your child was on ANH with no hope of recovery, you would be able to remove it TO LET THEM DIE NATURALLY. And no, you would not go to jail for murder, nor would you even be questioned.
Hey Katie, I have an experiment for you. Don't drink ANY fluid or eat any food. Come back to me in a few weeks and report to us your findings.
Bet your organs will shut down and you will die. Oh...a natural death...is THAT what it will be called?
You idiot, we're talking about someone that was BRAIN DEAD SKanky. Catch up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min bob53 1,567,875
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr jersey city 21,018
News Connecticut LGBT Advocate Says Military's Trans... 7 hr Pinky 5
Why are puerto ricans so lazy & don't work? (Nov '13) Tue Disgusted 11
How DEPRESSING is it living in The State Of Con... (May '16) Jul 24 udougy 5
News Connecticut governor visits woman taking sanctu... Jul 23 Claude H 2
News Over-65 & Working - Don't Let Disappointment Show Jul 23 tears of a clown 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages