Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311489 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#296210 May 15, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are, sunshine.^^^^
Now tell me you didn't say we evolved from
gorillas, genius.
Evolve like gorillas or from gorillas ? Your words, not mine.
Now call me more names, big boy, and make yourself look even more ignorant.
He said we DIDNT you moron. What is it about you so called religous freaks that prevents you from having ANY reading comprehension?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296211 May 15, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to fill her void once when she begged me to but the stink of her was too much.
Now now...let's tell the truth for once troll. YOU begged me to let you fill it but I laughed you right out of town. You didn't have the proper ewuipment so that's why I couldn't send you to a hooker.

Hey....don't hate me.

Ah gagagagaga
Gtown71

United States

#296212 May 15, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
And still abortion is safe and legal. Haw haw azzholes!
Tell that to gosnells patients, and many others who just haven't killed a "woman " yet.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#296214 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for proving my point to Katie that food and water aren't extraordinary means. She thinks that it is artifical to give food and water.Doing so is playing Godto her.
Hooking someone up to a machine for total life support is. Depending on the situation, it can be necessary. A patient dying of cancer may need total life support and that is artificially keeping someone alive. Fluid and food is the only thing necessary thing. Even then it ill not keep them alive IF they are dying.
Inserting a feeding tube is an invasive procedure. It is a surgery. It absolutely is an extraordinary measure and is listed as such. You don't have a leg to stand on, as usual.
Gtown71

United States

#296215 May 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know, new boy? Especially since you claim not to be BS, Mr. Mary, or his father, CL.
There are definitely liars here... but not one will claim to be PC.
Becouse He and I live near each other, and though I don't know Him personaly, we have both been on another topix near us, for over 5-6 years.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296216 May 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical denial in the face of facts. How about you get back to me when you know and can translate Hebrew.
You don't like my sn? Too bad. It's too bad you're full of feces for jesus, too..... Even if it's out of ignorance.
Why should I respect a belief system that shows intolerance to those who believe differently? Respect is earned.
Ok imo. Respect should be shown to other people.we are posting in a public forum. You have no idea what any of us believes..especially me. Regarding other faiths..so you make a blanket screen name to insult all of us who believe in Christ.
That is certainly your prerogative...
However since you have now used that horrid insult to me when I have not been rude to you..do you always insult people if different beliefs or ideas..Seriously. how can you talk to anyone as we are all different

Have a nice life. PEACE
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296217 May 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you idiotically making a false comparison between a woman's whose brain had liquefied and a baby? Do you think the baby's brain is liquid or do you think the incapacitated woman is a baby?
It's not about comparisons and you know it. You made a claim that giving food and water is extraordinary means of life suppott and that denying it causes a natural death.
Gtown71

United States

#296218 May 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it incredibly interesting, that in the midst of posting what you have here, you have failed to realize the irony inherent in every sentence. Christians have created a religion revolving around the persecution of others, and now that the legal ability to do so is disappearing, Christians are screaming persecution of Christians. It's gut-achingly hilarious.
You shouldn't expect any less from us heathens, than to have your fairy tales thrown in your face - but we do expect more from you, than reliance on an entity outside yourselves, to direct you as to the difference between 'right' and 'wrong'.
There's a reason why it's known as 'personal responsibility'- perhaps you should consider what that reason is.
<quoted text>
That's been the line of every snake oil salesman since the dawn of time....including the snake in the Garden. You are no different.
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you, but the truth is neither evil nor good - it is just the truth. And the truth is, we are all dying, from the moment we are conceived.
I realize you fear the concept of death so much, that you must invent an afterlife, populate it with your dear departed, and create a 'god' to rule over it all...I suspect so you won't have to engage in that excruciating exercise we know as 'thinking', any longer...but I don't fear death the way you do. Death is just a natural part of life, and there is no need to fear it so.
I no longer fear death at all, and even welcome it. Before I was saved, I just didn't think about it much, but after God saved my soul and changed my core values on everything, that means all other biblical things are true. Whether I accept them as truth or not, matters not.

If you would be honest, you know there is a huge difference in making fun of christians and muslims.

Bengazzi, is a perfect example. Had the killers been christians over a make fun of christians tape, obama would've been saying No excuse!!!

Instead of lying about the muslim one in order to not hurt his election./)
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#296219 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I didnt say that it was.
Thanks again for siding with me that a Gtube isn't a means of resuscitation or keeping someone alive artificially.Tell that to Katie.
What? When did I ever say a PEG was used to resuscitate? You're a mess.

I did say in Mrs. Schiavo's case, the PEG was keeping her artificially alive, but Cptr was not addressing that. And I was not addressing the PEG used as a means of resuscitation. What a deceitful thing you've become. Or you've just naturally exposed yourself to be.

Location hidden

#296220 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO are you calling *me* a "bullly" ?!?!
Being challenged or debated threatens you?
You are weak and fragile girl!
No, mama, I called you a wannabee bully. As much as you try, you only succeed in being a nag and a bitch. I love a challenge. You are incapable of posing one. You may try, if you wish.

Location hidden

#296221 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> This is an abortion forum. You speak occassionally of your abortion. I didn't pry your deep dark past out of you. So...don't get too much of a fathead thinking that me mentioning it is a form of flattery or interest in your life.
Now....reread my post and get the message as I presented it.
Kthanks.
Btw....you are here for a reason. Your deep dark secret is eating at your soul. You need to validate what you did and so you came here to befriend ANYONE who will tell you that what you did was okay. You crave it.
Elise, what you did was wrong and your soul knows it. Our loving God can and will(at your asking) forgive and heal you.
Ummm, nope:-)
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296222 May 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> Inserting a feeding tube is an invasive procedure. It is a surgery. It absolutely is an extraordinary measure and is listed as such. You don't have a leg to stand on, as usual.
Invasive? Yes? Considered an extraordinary means of life support? No.

If my son goes to the hospital in a coma and i ask them to not give fluids, they will tell me no. Even if i had POA privileges. It would not be considered.

Terri had brain damage. She was not on life support that were extraordinary. Fluid and food. That would not keep her alive if she was terminal. She was alive some 15 yrs.

Location hidden

#296223 May 15, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being small at all, Rose
That may be what he meant, but its not what he said.
Humans and gorillas have common ancestors ?
Yes dear.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/faq...

" 1. Did we evolve from monkeys?

Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed
5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids."
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296224 May 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, mama, I called you a wannabee bully. As much as you try, you only succeed in being a nag and a bitch. I love a challenge. You are incapable of posing one. You may try, if you wish.
Show some tough skin girl. Sassylicious is as gentle as a summer breeze(no "not the douche).

Hahaha

You need to relax. Nobody is trying to bully you sweetie. Perhaps ancup of chamomile tea to calm you?

Location hidden

#296225 May 15, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh ok . I just had a vague memory of something like that.
I took a bad fall..elevator was off by six inches..anyway hurt back and hip..have a great docs office. Pain management..ultrasound and massage..they help a lot.:)
Now if I was rich..I'd have one twice a week at home ..lol
Holy crap Rose! Recently?? My dad did the same thing some years ago and dislocated his shoulder. Its one of those things you just assume will be right.....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#296226 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You advocate for killing as choice. That's it. You don't give two [email protected] about post abortive women who live with the consequences of ending their childs life. I do. I have a heart. I care. I know quite a few personally who suffer-mentally, emotionally and physically. MOST were in total states of denial for years before finally seeking forgiveness and healing.
Something you not only dontknow a thing about..but don't care to.
You advocate fetus worship. That's it. You don't give two shits about the woman, or the born child in general, who lives OR DIES with the consequences of gestation. You have no heart for women who don't choose martyrdom over our own lives. And you couldn't care any less about a woman who 'regrets' her abortion, or you wouldn't spend your every waking moment trying to convince other women that we should regret our own.

I know quite a few women who regret gestation and delivery. Some are spending copious amounts of energy trying to fix the mammoth mistakes they've made as mothers. Most of those are in prison, for either abusing or failing to protect their children. The rest are deep in therapy to figure out what went wrong, and attempting to prevent ever making those mistakes again.

And I know others who suffer -mentally, emotionally and physically- after having given their children away at the behest of others, or because they 'knew in their hearts' it was the right thing to do....but never know how their lives turned out.

Who worry constantly that the child is asking "...What was wrong with me, that I was not wanted?" Or even worrying with all their hearts and souls, that the child will find them one day, and ask them that question, and that the answer will find them lacking.

Your so-called pro-life agenda is so focused on guilting women who have abortions, and trying to convince women that our own lives are less important than the fetus we carry, because you know that women who contemplate, seek, or obtain abortions, have no reason to feel guilt about it.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296227 May 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? When did I ever say a PEG was used to resuscitate? You're a mess.
I did say in Mrs. Schiavo's case, the PEG was keeping her artificially alive, but Cptr was not addressing that. And I was not addressing the PEG used as a means of resuscitation. What a deceitful thing you've become. Or you've just naturally exposed yourself to be.
You suggested that Terri was dying or would have died without mom/dad playing God(artificially keeping her alive) by giving her fluid /food.

Food and water were not resuscitating her. A dying person will not STAY alive by merely giving food and water.

Location hidden

#296228 May 15, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my gosh your stupid, your mind is in the gutter and I pity any child close to you and your daughter. Didn't you teach your child to respect herself? I doubt it, since drug addicts never respect themselves. I bet your daughter never learned what confidence is.
ROFLAMO! YOU are the one incapable of properly using the English language moron. YOU are the one that suggested parents teach their children to "love themselves". That has one prominent meaning dear, deal with it.

And yes, my daughter knows how to respect herself as well as others, unlike YOU for example. And you're wrong fukwit, as usual, about drug addicts. Every one that reaches a successful recovery (as I have, over 22 years now) has more respect for themselves than you EVER will.

But REAL "christian" of ya to try to use that as a weapon.

And just so you know, I'm not ashamed of being in recovery, so your repeated garbage trying to use it that way is an abysmal failure, and speaks more of how low you are, rather than anything about myself or anyone else that's beaten an addiction.

Location hidden

#296229 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, their minds are always bent toward the gutter. Did you notice how some interpeted it when I talked about how someone knows when something as Big as God comes into something as small as "man?"
I pray they haven't been given over to a reprobate mind, and I'll continue to hold out hope for all of them.
Your kind's ineptitude in utilizing the English language properly opens you up to the ridicule you so richly deserve and so frequently ask for.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296230 May 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what you are talking about. Your thinking is completely convoluted on this subject. Your alleged son's alleged story has no relation to Schiavo obviously. If you don't see that, you lack basic critical thinking skills. Are you too lazy to get slightly educated before trying to pose an argument?
I am not comparing my son to Terri. You missed the point. Now..go reread my conversation with Katie and catch up. I'll be waiting for you to THEN jump into the conversation.

Kthanks.

I am assuming that youre not too lazy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,404,454
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr TRD 70,834
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 17 hr silly rabbit 81
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr stupid republicans 20,389
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr Kaine and Unable 60,659
Review: Floors Now (Aug '11) 20 hr Mrs Iacobucci 3
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages