Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,887)

Showing posts 277,721 - 277,740 of305,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>She has pretty said it's morally wrong and a sin she just isn't as rude about it as you are. I think you're bothered by the fact that she can disagree and still maintain the respect of those with differing opinions. That is what a discussion is K&P. Perhaps you should take a class or two or three about having class.
Good to know I was as unequivocal as I thought I was:)
My my clumsy thumbs gets tired as I go on and on ..lol

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>when you come face to face you can ask for forgiveness. Judging Till is not wrong, and we should teach what he did was very wrong and very evil. You need to go back and learn that saying someone is wrong and what they do is a sin is not exactly judgemental.
Go stuff yourself with another cucumber.

I promise not to judge you for it.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you googling molesting peacocks? Says more about you imo.
Is that what that link is..I was afraid to click on it..That is a person who is disrespectful of others beliefs before they type a word..IMO
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. So you learned that anyone can die and go before God and ask for forgiveness??? I am sure most do ask when they see The glory..And realize they ate being judged. So you are right there...But I am speaking if Christian belief..
BUT WHAt I learned is that judgement comes from God based on what we did..mainly accept salvation through Christ on the cross..that He took our sins..all of them...any kind...But we accept that it or don't. Our choice while we are alive.
He looks at us through His Son..
I AM PRETTY SURE the RCC teaches the same. We did learn you can have a perfect act of contrition BEFORE you die (Catholic terminology)
Never heard of after..
OBVIUOSLY OTHER faiths teach differently..we all will find out.
About speaking out about abortion..That is what we are doing. I THINK IT IS WRONG..AND if you look at my last post....
I THINK it would be mire constructive to try and lessen the occurrence.Find some common ground on both sides.
The PC side knows we think it is wrong and don't like Rollers actions.
The thing is..only God or a jury can judge the person.
And He will
Christ won't forgive you if you won't forgive others. In protestant faiths, they didn't wan't to follow what the Catholic Church taught, which is what Christ taught so they made up their own rules that is why there are so many denominations, they get mad and leave. You are hung up with thinking that it isn't okay to tell someone that they are sinning. Abortion is hidious and filthy no nice way to stand up to someone who upholds it, abortion is demonic and the pro choicers here are infested or close to it with demons, you have to be to support such an evil act.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Christ won't forgive you if you won't forgive others. In protestant faiths, they didn't wan't to follow what the Catholic Church taught, which is what Christ taught so they made up their own rules that is why there are so many denominations, they get mad and leave. You are hung up with thinking that it isn't okay to tell someone that they are sinning. Abortion is hidious and filthy no nice way to stand up to someone who upholds it, abortion is demonic and the pro choicers here are infested or close to it with demons, you have to be to support such an evil act.
RAZZ..even Pope Paul acknowledged the faith of Protestants. We believe in God..not a Church..And not gonna get started on that again.

Do you realize that you contradicted what you said ..We are,forgiven as we forgive..But you are so mad at the people on here it cones across unforgiving. Please read what you said.

I think Most of the people here are sincere in wanting to help women.

I personally do not agree that whole scale abortion in the end will do this. I think abortion is a poor choice for a woman and I believe many women suffer later for it. Esp when they see ultrasounds and feel their babies move..later in life. We know God can heal their pain..

But sorry to say attacking sincere people because you don't agree is not the way yo express belief in a MERCIFUL Lord. Condemning a woman who has aborted which I saw someone do a couple of years ago..is also not the way to go.It can make people turn on God......
.Only my opinion..Take it for what it's worth.Peace
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so you don't think either that salvation can come AFTER DEATH.???
Maybe she misspoke or I misunderstood.
No, I think the "in between land " that's being taught in many "christian " denominations is very dangerous.. luke chapter 16 tells us what happens to Lazaruth and the rich man. Notice "even though I misspelled his name. Lol " lazaruth was "KNOW "of God and was in Heaven. The rich man had no name, becouse he went to hell. The last thing a damned person hears is depart from Me, ye workers of iniquty, FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU!

It is appointed once for man to die, and then face the judgement.

Only God and tiller knows where he went, but he either went to Heaven "as a baby christian who was struggling over what he did for a living, since non of us wakes up perfect after salvation " or he went to Hell the momment he breathed his last breath.

The reason many books were left out is becouse they must be inspired and fit with all other books.:)

To send someone a message, that they can die and then ask for forgiveness, is directly against Gods word, and very very dangerous doctrine.

Once appointed for "man " to die and then they face the judgement.
To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord.

Each.person meets their creator at death, and are judged. If their name is written in the Lambs book of life, they go to Heaven, if not the go to Hell, and are seperated from all others and Gods presence forever. Then wiped from our memmories as we go to Heaven.

People must try and avoid Jesus Christ, becouse He's always there drawing all "men " unto Him. They "like I used to be " just don't know it, and let the cares of this world choke out anything He uses to get their attention.
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think the "in between land " that's being taught in many "christian " denominations is very dangerous.. luke chapter 16 tells us what happens to Lazaruth and the rich man. Notice "even though I misspelled his name. Lol " lazaruth was "KNOW "of God and was in Heaven. The rich man had no name, becouse he went to hell. The last thing a damned person hears is depart from Me, ye workers of iniquty, FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU!
It is appointed once for man to die, and then face the judgement.
Only God and tiller knows where he went, but he either went to Heaven "as a baby christian who was struggling over what he did for a living, since non of us wakes up perfect after salvation " or he went to Hell the momment he breathed his last breath.
The reason many books were left out is becouse they must be inspired and fit with all other books.:)
To send someone a message, that they can die and then ask for forgiveness, is directly against Gods word, and very very dangerous doctrine.
Once appointed for "man " to die and then they face the judgement.
To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord.
Each.person meets their creator at death, and are judged. If their name is written in the Lambs book of life, they go to Heaven, if not the go to Hell, and are seperated from all others and Gods presence forever. Then wiped from our memmories as we go to Heaven.
People must try and avoid Jesus Christ, becouse He's always there drawing all "men " unto Him. They "like I used to be " just don't know it, and let the cares of this world choke out anything He uses to get their attention.
I did say to her that while I think her belief is not biblical or Catholic that I know of..Our God is MERCIFUL and he judges us by what we knew of Him.. so while I think acceptance of Go's is done by faith in life..God can do as He chooses.

What on earth in between land
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Do you mean purgatory or limbo. Or is this something new
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
Okay, I have to go get ready to go out to dinner with the family. Happy Mother's Day to the moms, if I don't get back on.
Happy Mothers Day to the real Mothers who did not kill their own unborn children. They do not deserve any honor.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
RAZZ..even Pope Paul acknowledged the faith of Protestants. We believe in God..not a Church..And not gonna get started on that again.
Do you realize that you contradicted what you said ..We are,forgiven as we forgive..But you are so mad at the people on here it cones across unforgiving. Please read what you said.
I think Most of the people here are sincere in wanting to help women.
I personally do not agree that whole scale abortion in the end will do this. I think abortion is a poor choice for a woman and I believe many women suffer later for it. Esp when they see ultrasounds and feel their babies move..later in life. We know God can heal their pain..
But sorry to say attacking sincere people because you don't agree is not the way yo express belief in a MERCIFUL Lord. Condemning a woman who has aborted which I saw someone do a couple of years ago..is also not the way to go.It can make people turn on God......
.Only my opinion..Take it for what it's worth.Peace
I realize that you crave the attention of the pagans but you advocate a slippery slope to hedonistic paganism. Do you support abortion? If you do you are proabortion. To support the choice is to support the choice of abortion. I8t is really that simple.
In your zeal to bend Christianity to cover the proabortion pagans on this thread, you are losing yourself in their paganism.

Read their posts, they hate Christianity, they hate Christians. They accept you because you apologize to them about everything, you apologize for real Christians. You tell them Jesus is fine with there heathen ways. You know better if you are a real Christian.

They only like Christians that basically renounce what it means to be a Christian. They are all fallen Christians that have embraced the dogma of Satan.

I will pray for your soul. Will they?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Christ didn't come for the saved,He came for the sinner. No one is damned, we can all be forgiven , even Tiller and Hitler. The thing is we have the moral responseblity to uphold God and His laws and telling people that what they are doing is wrong is not judging, if that is judging, then we can't tell our kids that they are doimg wrong. And no one is damned unless he or she won't ask for forgiveness. God loves everyone, its our choice to do good or to do evil and we all should forgive.
Yes I agree Any and All can be saved. Christ comes to us while we are yet sinners, for it is the Only way He can. He comes down to us, since we could never get to Him.

Although I really believe one must decide what they do with God while they are alive, and Luke 16 was a real story about a lost rich man, and a begger who God knew his name.

Tiller, Hitler, any could be saved, but judging by their ftuit "it don't look good " for either.

Only a person and God knows for certain who is and who isn't.

Many if not most "christians " disagree with my stance on eternal security, and many other issues. Like do all suicide people go to Hell??? I say No, absolutely not. If they were saved, they were saved.

People view men in black suits with a small white collars with Godly men -some are, many are not.
Many nuns are Godly, many are not.

No different the nicodemus "a religious ruler" in Jesus's day, yet Jesus told him plainly that he knew Not God.

I believe purgatory is a very dangerous teaching, just like some jews believe all go to Heaven, even the real "bad " ones after they burn off a few sins.

God accepts those who accept His son. Clear message.
Tge death - burial - resurection -this is the gospel, the Whole gospel, and nothing but the gospel.

If any preach a different gospel, we are to let them be accursed. Many many many teach and preach a different gospel, adding baptizms, laying on of hands, many other man added things, in which God is not pleased.

The best commentator on the bible is the bible.
Yes we should always be willing to forgive others, knowing how much we were forgiven for, and we really trully do not understand just how much we are forgiven. We only think of commission sins, drunk, whoremonger, lust, greed, envy, but we sin sooo much each day by sins of ommission. Laying around day after day watching tv, on computer, phones, while soo many in the nursing homes or shut ins would love just 10 mins of our time. Those in jail, even need the love of Christ. I've been blessed to work in jail ministries, food banks, but nothing like seeing a lost, blind, person stepping from darkness, into the Light of God :)
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Christ won't forgive you if you won't forgive others. In protestant faiths, they didn't wan't to follow what the Catholic Church taught, which is what Christ taught so they made up their own rules that is why there are so many denominations, they get mad and leave. You are hung up with thinking that it isn't okay to tell someone that they are sinning. Abortion is hidious and filthy no nice way to stand up to someone who upholds it, abortion is demonic and the pro choicers here are infested or close to it with demons, you have to be to support such an evil act.
Would you be shocked to know there is another choice other then catholic and protestants? Since the days Jesus walked the earth, He had followers, which have been called christians, who were never part of the catholic church, and for certain never came out from among her.

They preach, teach, and.put their "all " in the precious blood of Jesus Christ, for He alone is worthy!

There are still only a few "compared to the many " who call themselves christian. They are scattered out among different denominations. They live within the catholic church, baptist churches, presbetarians, episcipals, even some in the morman faith, seven day adventist, pentacostal, new pentacostal, southern baptist, free will baptist, primative baptist, yo yo ho ho baptist, lol, baptisted in Jesus Name churches, and the more I type the sadder it gets!

We are our worst enemy.

True christians can bear witness in spirit with other christians.
Know ye not, that we shall judge angels one day, in which we were made a little lower then? They look upon us and Marvel, how God could Love such a group. I have looked in the mirror many times and thought the same thing :(

May my "flesh" be crucified, and my Lord and Savior be Glorified!

Happy Mothers day to all who are mothers!!!
my.mother wasn't mother of the year, BUT she was still my mother, and I love and miss her greatlly!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

My father was in an auto accident almost 30 years ago. He was deprived of oxygen for over 5 minutes; his mind wa gone. The body, however, was still reactive, but faltering. On machines, they could have kept him going for years, but there was no chance of recovering even a minimal portion of conscious brain function. My mother ordered the machines turned off; either the body would continue on its own, or it wouldn't; either way, her husband was dead. If doctors didn't "take life", they would have forced her to keep the body going...to who's benefit?
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well on some if that I agree. But here is the thing. I used to do REGs. Back in the 70s. Part of it was advertising brain death. we would up the sensitivity so high we could pick up electrical artefacts from the outlets. ANYWAY 2 coastlines. Done in a very specific manner..And they could pull the plug because ONLY THE machine was breathing
Had one patient..man in forties..found after stroke but several days old..He was gone but parents couldn't accept..Now this next is gross.
I DID one..flat went back a few days later. They had put him in a private room the smell was horrid..not only was the MY tube auctioning liquid...the nurse explained he was liquefying.
FINALLY SOMEONE git the machines turned off..ok in these conditions..keeping him plugged in was DOING HARM.
AND I know docs make decisions all the time that have that potential. And may make life and death acts or decision that do the same..
Unless there is malpractice or lunacy..these decisions are about sick or Terminal people..
Only during this abortion debate in the last decades. was the practice of ending a Healthy Human life..in the womb ..an issue..And so for political and other reasons..they changed the Oath..
BITNER..ending a terminal life is arguably doing LESS harm than allowing continued suffering sufferinG.
ENDING a Healthy Human life at whatever whatever stage Is Doing harm to That life.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

rosesz wrote:
Do you mean purgatory or limbo. Or is this something new
I believe either one is a dangerous doctrine, and for certain not from God, but I will say much money has been made over the years to "pray some one in " :(

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

How cute...that was like a joke, but not funny.
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I located cpeter...
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20130510/n...
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be shocked to know there is another choice other then catholic and protestants? Since the days Jesus walked the earth, He had followers, which have been called christians, who were never part of the catholic church, and for certain never came out from among her.
They preach, teach, and.put their "all " in the precious blood of Jesus Christ, for He alone is worthy!
There are still only a few "compared to the many " who call themselves christian. They are scattered out among different denominations. They live within the catholic church, baptist churches, presbetarians, episcipals, even some in the morman faith, seven day adventist, pentacostal, new pentacostal, southern baptist, free will baptist, primative baptist, yo yo ho ho baptist, lol, baptisted in Jesus Name churches, and the more I type the sadder it gets!
We are our worst enemy.
True christians can bear witness in spirit with other christians.
Know ye not, that we shall judge angels one day, in which we were made a little lower then? They look upon us and Marvel, how God could Love such a group. I have looked in the mirror many times and thought the same thing :(
May my "flesh" be crucified, and my Lord and Savior be Glorified!
Happy Mothers day to all who are mothers!!!
my.mother wasn't mother of the year, BUT she was still my mother, and I love and miss her greatlly!
Well said ..and Happy mothers day your wife.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that you crave the attention of the pagans but you advocate a slippery slope to hedonistic paganism. Do you support abortion? If you do you are proabortion. To support the choice is to support the choice of abortion. I8t is really that simple.
In your zeal to bend Christianity to cover the proabortion pagans on this thread, you are losing yourself in their paganism.
Read their posts, they hate Christianity, they hate Christians. They accept you because you apologize to them about everything, you apologize for real Christians. You tell them Jesus is fine with there heathen ways. You know better if you are a real Christian.
They only like Christians that basically renounce what it means to be a Christian. They are all fallen Christians that have embraced the dogma of Satan.
I will pray for your soul. Will they?
I would never apllogize for my Lord or my beliefs. But I don't have to be rude about stating them

Peace

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Still bitter about the hanger marks on your forehead?
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Mothers Day to the real Mothers who did not kill their own unborn children. They do not deserve any honor.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
My father was in an auto accident almost 30 years ago. He was deprived of oxygen for over 5 minutes; his mind wa gone. The body, however, was still reactive, but faltering. On machines, they could have kept him going for years, but there was no chance of recovering even a minimal portion of conscious brain function. My mother ordered the machines turned off; either the body would continue on its own, or it wouldn't; either way, her husband was dead. If doctors didn't "take life", they would have forced her to keep the body going...to who's benefit?
<quoted text>
Exactly what my post was talking about in gruesome detail..soory..
Those machines can only keep you breathing..That doesn't mean they can go on indefinitely..the brain is dead. It will decay..
But I agree with you. That is NOT LIFE. And it could be argued if one is believer ghat if the soul is still present..we are thwarting Gods will by not giving them a peaceful death..you said it correctly.
IF THRY CANNOT BREATHE ON THEIR OWN after all the heroics..unplugging them is not even euthanasia..They are NOT KILlNG THEM. They are already gone
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear about your father.
I clearly see a difference in unplugging a machine that is keeping one breathing or heart beating, when they can no longer do so, with no hope of ever doing so, and those who are otherwise healthy and being killed.
Just like a baby dying in it's mothers womb, and an otherwise healthy baby being killed and then removed.

Perhaps you remember the Terrie Shiavo case, where her husband wanted her feeding tube removed, against her parents wishes?

He had already moved on and was shacking up with another woman, but I geuss it bothered him, having a wife alive. Terrie breathed on her own, her heart beat on it's on. She would have tears go down her face, when she heard her mothers voice. She couldn't feed herself???!!!??

The feeding tube was removed, and about 9 days later she DIED.

WHAT THEY DON'T LIKE YOU TO KNOW, IS SHE STARVED TO DEATH.

Think as you will, but the judges, and hubby, and all involved will meet God one day as murderers.

I can only pray they get saved just like this sinner did.

JESUS TRULY SAVES.

Again I'm sorry for your loss, but to me there is a huge difference in what happened to your father, and what happened to terri shiavo.

I see a day comming soon, where we will have no need for nursing homes, when you get to the point of having to be taken care of, then you will be.put down like a dog.

I see a day comming soon, where post birth abortions will take place "legaly " since I'm sure there are already many done, out of over 3,500 daily abortions. That's 1 out of every 4 kids, which many on here seem to think are great numbers, and we should be thankful they "allowed " those kids to live.

I was once for abortion rights, but I was once for any and all unGodlyness.

No matter how one views it -Abortion is a sick, Godless, selfish act, but having said that, you cannot redo what's been done. There are many things I wish I could redo in my own life. I just pray all who know not God, will know Him, BEFORE they die, and accept His Free gift "for us" of salvation, that cost Him, His Only Begotten Son.

He came "lived a perfect life "the kind we cannot "died for us "you and me "took on ALL Sin "past, present, future, and went to Hell, where He took the keys of Hell, and came out Victorious over death, Hell, and the grave.

What a deal, just agree with God!!!

I did over 12 years ago and met a God, I didn't believe exsisted, it is my hearts prayer, that many on here do the same, before they meet a Hell, they don't believe in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 277,721 - 277,740 of305,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,078,704
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min danetoo 67,881
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min SpaceBlues 45,762
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr gottondas 68,361
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Mon LMAO 164
Electric heat Cromwell hills Mon Tommy T 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search