Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,878)

Showing posts 277,541 - 277,560 of305,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not where you live, but my story is true,
Bullshit.
just like my God, Heaven, Hell, and it doesn't make one bit of difference to me, whether you believe in any above or not.
Obviously it does, otherwise you wouldn't feel a need to keep posting your bullshit over and over. You're lying. Again and as usual.
Why is it my Jesus bothers you so much? Could it be, the same reason He's bothered many throughout time?
ROFLMAO Your version of jesus doesn't "bother" me at all. Its 100% MEANINGLESS to me you fkwit. YOU bother me with your stupidity that paints REAL Chistianity and Christians in a very bad light. Your incessent trying to demean other faiths and views bothers me. Your insistance - and COMPLETE bullshit - that yours is the ONLY way bothers me, much in the same way that ignorance and deliberate stupidty bothers MOST intelligent folks.

You are no better than the Phelps clan of the Westboro church in the ways you bastardize your "faith" to suit your agenda. You disgust me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
No she wasn't
I have a question for you as you are Jewish and familiar with scripture..
Has to do with Is real.
With Russia helping the Syrians..do you think k this may have anything to do with the prophet sis of Ezekiel.
I HAVE read a couple of books which link these countries and others in an all out attempt to crush Israel..(and I PRAY this country will stand by her as it has..I fear for us if we do not)
Then we have the oil discovered in Israel.whose riches were prophesied.
Anyway do you see significance in these things..And hope you don't mind me asking..
I dont mind your asking at all, and if you'd like to discuss it, I'd be happy to in private email, but with the anti-semetism I've seen here, I'd rather not discuss it on this forum. Please feel free to email me at shaynamadel@gmail.com rose, I'd be truly happy to talk with you about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..And I really try not to answer her since the other ..but couldn't control madam kindle. Lol
I know what I am..And as I said some of the posts embarrass me when they use God's name and then get nasty
They embarass anyone of faith, no matter what that faith is. They simply dont see it, and that makes it even sadder.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont mind your asking at all, and if you'd like to discuss it, I'd be happy to in private email, but with the anti-semetism I've seen here, I'd rather not discuss it on this forum. Please feel free to email me at shaynamadel@gmail.com rose, I'd be truly happy to talk with you about it.
Great will do thanks
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
no. i'll await your apology. liar.
<quoted text>
no. there is no state "right" being protected. as per roe v wade the state has an "interest" in potential life ( whatever that means ). an interest it may choose or choose not to exercise. are you telling me that states that have chosen not to exercise such an interest have left their rights unprotected?
the more important question is how could "you" support the right to abortion based on a woman's right to personal autonomy and the right to make her own personal medical decision, and then turn around and agree with restrictions that violate that very same principle?
I am saving this one for later. For when you do claim restrictions provide fetuses with limited rights. Because we all know you've posted that in the past. And I know you will do so again.

But I'm not wasting time running a wild goose chase just because you snapped your fingers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Great will do thanks
Okie doke! Look forward to it! Going nite nite now, have a wonderful rest of your evening!
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew. Lol. I thought I had that last finger callous from Roe posts but the mind is the first thing to go:)
First it's the glasses... can't find 'em. Even when they're on top of your head. Then it's the car keys. Which are usually in your hand while you look for them. Then it's your mind :)
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sent. Hope not too confiding I don't claim to know much on scripture. But what I do know is interesting..Even though our faiths are different. We do have common scripture:)
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
First it's the glasses... can't find 'em. Even when they're on top of your head. Then it's the car keys. Which are usually in your hand while you look for them. Then it's your mind :)
One of the most common..you go into the living room and forget why you went!!!

I bought a thing for my keys.. then found I cant whistle anymore..I guess I could have used my teakettle. But then I might leave the burner on before I leave because it took me so long to find the keys!!!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Bitler's conscience is bothering her, read how she's shaking in her boots
More likely she's laughing in her boots over your crazy delusions.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
bit-o-stupid, no matter who she really is, will never live down the colon/semi colon debacle. it will forever be her legacy.
the clown.
Really? Mixing up a colon and semi-colon is a debacle to you? One that can't be lived down?

Yet you seem to have no clue that the first word of a sentence is supposed to be capitalized. Are you simply too lazy to press the shift key? Or they don't teach proper capitalization in fundie schools?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
at best he skirted legality and took advantage of the vague definition of what consituted a health threat, and had two flunky MD's who'd swear that a hang nail was an imminent life threat.
he was a scumbag.but even scumbags don't deserve to be gunned down in cold blood.
Worships stupidity wrote, "mixing up colons and semi-colons is a debacle!!"

Let me school you a little, okay? When you press the shift key the first letter of the word at the beginning of a sentence becomes capitalized. A little *a* will become a big A! See how easy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sent. Hope not too confiding I don't claim to know much on scripture. But what I do know is interesting..Even though our faiths are different. We do have common scripture:)
I just got up and am going to work, talk to you tonite!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Worships stupidity wrote, "mixing up colons and semi-colons is a debacle!!"
Let me school you a little, okay? When you press the shift key the first letter of the word at the beginning of a sentence becomes capitalized. A little *a* will become a big A! See how easy!
ROFLMAO! Thanks for the morning debacle!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Really? Mixing up a colon and semi-colon is a debacle to you? One that can't be lived down?
Yet you seem to have no clue that the first word of a sentence is supposed to be capitalized. Are you simply too lazy to press the shift key? Or they don't teach proper capitalization in fundie schools?
Pretty sure the only words capitalized in fundie schools, is "God," and any pronouns in reference to that entity.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

*are*

oops.

:)
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>I just got up and am going to work, talk to you tonite!
Great..
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure the only words capitalized in fundie schools, is "God," and any pronouns in reference to that entity.
AWWWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWWWWCmon. Lol

Actually if you didn't learn in the NY Catholic schools. You had to be thick..Not that you can tell by my posting..But those nuns made sure we knew our stuff..We diagrammed until we could do in our sleep..lots of state reagents exams.

Now Fla. not so much. But when I went to public high school English..I was learning stuff from seventh grade!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
More likely she's laughing in her boots over your crazy delusions.
Exactly.

She lies, so she ASSumes everyone is too.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit Knutbar. You're IN NJ, remember? Your so called dead brother lives there, you admitted that some years back. Is he dying yet again?
Its not possible to be in Nebraska and post from New Jersey, not even with a phony ISP.
But then we know you lie, you've admitted it many times here.
It's possible if she's using a cell phone. The other day, I posted from my cell phone, I wasn't signed in, and it said my ISP was in New Jersey. I thought that was really strange since I live in Illinois.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 277,541 - 277,560 of305,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,078,459
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min voice of peace 67,875
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr gottondas 68,361
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,761
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr just wondering 18,537
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Mon LMAO 164
Electric heat Cromwell hills Mon Tommy T 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search