Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 314297 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295058 May 7, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
no it isn't. i already know the answer. you wouldn't be telling me anything i don't already know. what i want is you continuing to respond without answering. you continue to not disappoint.
<quoted text>
nonsense. just because you say so? you're shakin' like a leaf.
<quoted text>
so are the dozens of other topics you've never hesitated giving your personal opinion on.
<quoted text>
about what? the choice to have a regular or diet coke with your six paninis?
<quoted text>
nope. the core issue is roe vs wade and the right to choose to legally abort. it's right there in the title of the forum. woman have always had the right to choose to legally give birth.
you're still shakin'.
why is that?
LOL, I'm not.

Enjoy your impotence. Your frustration is amusing.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#295059 May 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I'm not.
Enjoy your impotence. Your frustration is amusing.
I believe in myself. I am responsible for my life. Religion is learned helplessness.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295060 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> It is antichoice. Prolife are people that are against the death penalty as punishment for crime.
And Norma chooses to believe that abortion is wrong

But because of who she was you insist that some bought her..as if Np one can possibly disagree with you

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#295061 May 7, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as the prabortion pagans are indoctrinating young girls day in and day out. Not to mention the militant lesbian agenda of conversion.
Ok, I've had it with this line of crap...what, exactly, do you think would be the point of 'indoctrinating' young girls to get pregnant only to abort, or to become militant lesbians?

Are you serious with this sheit?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#295062 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Can you say brainwashed lmao lmao lmao
Friggin ridiculous these people get on a forum to praise the lord as if they are doing something grandiose. OH YES I AM FEELIN THE HOLY SPIRIT COME UPON ME, OH LORDY HALLEUJAH, I CAN FEEL THE SPIRIT! CAN'T YOU? I'M SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB!
Yeah i'm gonna run for the nearest church because i'm so touched by the outburst of love, faith and devotion.@@

Location hidden

#295063 May 7, 2013
Melisa1011 wrote:
We supply100 % hydrogel butt injections.
Hydrogel is 100% Polyacrylamide of INTERFALL brand.
Valid period is 2-3 years. And only 50ml/vial is available.
Hydrogel can increase or change the size of these areas:
1. Upper buttock
2. Middle buttock
3. Lower buttock
4. Hip expansion
5. Outer thighs
Email me at [email protected] for price list.
I got shot in the butt ocks.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295064 May 7, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I've had it with this line of crap...what, exactly, do you think would be the point of 'indoctrinating' young girls to get pregnant only to abort, or to become militant lesbians?
Are you serious with this sheit?
Gm..well another day for the jury..hope they are just debating the death penalty!!!

They didn't use crazy tod a defense so it cant be that..just racial persecution...Now see if I was a person of Colorado. And esp on that jury..I would vote him guilt of his defense alonem..hes rich and exploited poor minorities..hacked them up..so much real racism and this lawyer pulls that crape..maybe today...
hope they put him n a place where his victims relatives might be!!! Death penalty puts him more segragated. And costs too much. IMHO

Location hidden

#295065 May 7, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
that's only because the total exercising of that right could possibly infringe on the rights of others. that is not the case with pregnancy. post viability nothing changes. it is still the woman's pregnancy, still her body, still her personal medical decision, and the fetus inside her is still a parasitic entity with no rights whatsoever.
<quoted text>
why should she be forced into "any" window at all???
<quoted text>
finally?
<quoted text>
that's no answer. i'm fine with the speed limit at 55mph. doesn't mean i wouldn't like to see it raised to 65.
do you or do you not agree that a woman should have the right to choose to legally abort for "any" reason whatsoever, both pre and post viability?
<quoted text>
yeah i noticed the term restrictions. that's why i used it.
<quoted text>
don't get bogged down with semantics. there is no obsession. don't like the word support? use "agree"
<quoted text>
that remains to be seen. we'll see how you answer the direct question posed to you above. if you do.
Why is it so important she answer? What is it you are trying to prove? That you can't be prochoice and support restrictions?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#295066 May 7, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it so important she answer? What is it you are trying to prove? That you can't be prochoice and support restrictions?
Pathetic, isn't it? The point I make is that how I feel about the individual choices is irrelevant to my pro-choice position. I support the woman's RIGHTS, and whichever choice she eventually makes is irrelevant to me.

It drives them crazy that I won't answer the question, lol. And the more they demand an answer, the more I dig in my heels. It's amusing, that this poster seems to think calling me "chicken" will get me to answer. So childish.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#295067 May 7, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gm..well another day for the jury..hope they are just debating the death penalty!!!
They didn't use crazy tod a defense so it cant be that..just racial persecution...Now see if I was a person of Colorado. And esp on that jury..I would vote him guilt of his defense alonem..hes rich and exploited poor minorities..hacked them up..so much real racism and this lawyer pulls that crape..maybe today...
hope they put him n a place where his victims relatives might be!!! Death penalty puts him more segragated. And costs too much. IMHO
Good morning Rose. I hope Gosnell gets life in prison, and is put in gen-pop. I figure it'd take about three days before they find him shanked in the shower, with all sorts of things embedded in his various....places.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295068 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
Have not seen Whoopie in a while. Maybe she has been eating alot of Whoopie pie.
She's HUGE.
Gtown71

United States

#295070 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Can you say brainwashed lmao lmao lmao
YES!!! AMEN!!! Not only was my brain washed, but I was washed all over.

I was Dirty, BUT made Clean, by Jesus Christ!!!:)
Gtown71

United States

#295071 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> I believe in myself. I am responsible for my life. Religion is learned helplessness.
Yea, I agree.
Drop the religion, and become a child of God :)
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#295072 May 7, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>And Whoopie Goldberg was bought by the loonie naral. She looks like she could have triplets. Dang Whoopie, your obese.
You still don't know the difference between your and you're? Pathetic!!!!

Instead of pointing fingers, how about you take a good look inwards? You're certainly not without fault.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295073 May 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic, isn't it? The point I make is that how I feel about the individual choices is irrelevant to my pro-choice position. I support the woman's RIGHTS, and whichever choice she eventually makes is irrelevant to me.
It drives them crazy that I won't answer the question, lol. And the more they demand an answer, the more I dig in my heels. It's amusing, that this poster seems to think calling me "chicken" will get me to answer. So childish.
You support the slaughter of innocent children. Yes you do. You think destroying the Image of God is okay. You are demonic.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#295074 May 7, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You support the slaughter of innocent children. Yes you do. You think destroying the Image of God is okay. You are demonic.
Nonsense, Admitted Liar.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#295075 May 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
But you did answer. Again and again and again. For over a year and into a second. Now he's calling me a liar because you claim you refuse to answer.

It's ridiculous!
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295076 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> I believe in myself. I am responsible for my life. Religion is learned helplessness.
You really believe that religious people are helpless? They usually take care of themselves and others.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295077 May 7, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
awww, sticking up for the coward. you really are a noble drone.
you're off base though sister (what else is new?). i don't expect different results at all. i expect her to duck and dodge like she always does. that's why i keep asking. haven't you caught on yet?
i know she hasn't.
I think she is starved for the attention that you give her. If you want to have any meaningful conversation you have to learn to leave her out.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295078 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> In other words you can not accept the fact that science has proof and religion does not. Even beyond that. Every religion believes theres is the answer. This might shock you but those have a different religion think you are the heathen. See how that works. We should respect others beliefs or disbeliefs and not have this snobbery that somehow we are better than others over a little thing like religion. The world would be alot better if people were accepting and non judgmental of others. Have a nice day.
What has science proven that goes against religion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,534,181
News Bridgeport man pleads guilty to offering teen f... 7 hr Samuels Furnace Man 6
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat jowls humaway 71,287
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Ebby Steppach 21,035
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) May 19 Spotted Girl 95
News Bankruptcy Should Be A Last Resort For Struggli... May 18 America Gentleman... 1
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) May 16 SharkHunter 325

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages