Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,782)

Showing posts 275,621 - 275,640 of303,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
See for yourself
http://www.dennyburk.com/planned-parenthood-s...
Nope. Nothing about Gosnell there.

Nice try, but you failed. You're not smart enough to be good at distraction tactics.

Try again.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you listen to the video? It's chilling.
LOL No, not really.
If you don't aid a child struggling for live or transport it to a hospital, then you ARE killing it.
No, you're letting it die by refusing medical treatment. Big difference. Happens EVERY day.

BTW, your claim was that they had nothing to say about Gosnell, tben tried to offer that bullshit as "proof". You failed. Try again.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>.
I like to think that if there was a big bang..it was the voice of the Creator speaking creation into existence..its much more plausible than believing in energy or whatever just coincidentally coming into existence and then evolving into the intricacies that occur in each form of life that exists.
To me it takes more faith in the improbable..and is a religion in itself.
And if one believes that all of this happened by mysterious energy..what happens if they use that collided thing and actually duplicate it or whatever it is they are trying to do..the lengths that people will go to to deny that there was nothing but the Creator God in the beginning.
ROFLMAO! You dont even see the irony in your nonsensical comments. FUNNY!
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You may believe that your chosen story is plausible but not everyone does. I don't go to any length at all to disbelieve your god. When you can provide hard evidence of his existence, I will be happy to accept him.
Since i believe inHis creation..I see his hand in everywhere. I belive i Him by faith which is a giff given thriugh grace. His Son gave His life for our salvation.

All of it is faith....and still easier to believe than the coincidences inherenf in ang big bang belief.

Mostly I believe because of what I feel and know in my soul..is it supernatural..of course.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> True colors are showing with these proaborts. They are anti -life. They are pro-death for anyone unwanted (in or out of the womb).
Abortion apologist
Infantcide apologist
Coldhearted evil people that would justify killing in the womb and not aiding a newborn who survives anattempted abortion hit.
Disgusting.
Could you BE anymore dramatic? What is it foo calls you? Skunky? Sounds right, your bullshit stinks to high heaven.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just listen to elise -she knows best, and I don't have a clue what you just said. Lol
Hey, leave me out of your discussion of Faith. I am admittedly and happily uninterested in the subject. Trouble maker:D
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone saw the tape of the abortion clinic worker a few years back giving advice on how to get around the laws.
No, they saw a poor attempt by a stupid anti-choicer - much like yourself really - try to set UP Planned Parenthood.

They failed. Your kind always fail. You are your own worst enemies after all, between the outright lies, the hysterical nonsense and the phony reigousity.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created the Creator? Fundies find it unbelievable that energy can just suddenly come into existence but you don't find it unbelievable that a creator can just suddenly show up?
I know,right? Ridiculous.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Women die from abortions. Why is Gosnell a murder? Your friends hdre won't answer why Gosnell is a murderer and how *babies* were murdered (when he was laid bg mom in a legal abortion).
Whats even more puzzling is that Planned plarenthood believes that a newborn that is born after surviving an abortion hit should be allowed to die or killed. Why is that okay and not what Gosnell did?
And ....WHY are proaborts okay with this neglect or direct killing to neeborn PERSONS.
Trapped rats you all are.
More like the moron YOU are.

Are you REALLY so stupid you need WHY Gosnell is a murderer spelled out for you?

Do ANY of you bother to read a paper before you mouth off and make fools of yourselves?
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Who created the Creator? Fundies find it unbelievable that energy can just suddenly come into existence but you don't find it unbelievable that a creator can just suddenly show up?
HE always existed. And thd humans for example..so intricate down to the cellular level..that he created are just one evidence of a planned creation and not a series of coincidences coming from energy..though it is entirely logical that a lot of energy was present when He spoke it all into existsnce..he set up the natural laws that pervade.

and yet some us us worship the creation...man..the arth etc as opposed to the Creator..making up our own religions of choice or evolution or whatever..

HE GAVE US THD FREE WILL TO CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN HIM. I DO.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What? Sigh...believe what you like. Carry on:)
Meant to say the abortion clknics help the pimps and abusers cover up when these women are forced into going for abortions..sorry for the mispelling
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Nothing about Gosnell there.
Nice try, but you failed. You're not smart enough to be good at distraction tactics.
Try again.
Your defending Gosnell? He snipped live babies spinal cords, what kind of a monster are you Bitner?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text> LOL No, not really.
<quoted text>
No, you're letting it die by refusing medical treatment. Big difference. Happens EVERY day.
BTW, your claim was that they had nothing to say about Gosnell, tben tried to offer that bullshit as "proof". You failed. Try again.
Despite what these ignorants choose to believe, these decisions are made every day in medical facilities, across this country, by people of all faiths, about patients of all ages and backgrounds. They won't admit it, because it doesn't suit their argument. A dying baby isn't treated any differently than any other dying person. If the POA decides that the patient should be allowed to die,then that's how it will be.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
God has always been and will always be.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

The greeks called her eurynome.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it was proof. I said it was his thought. He believed in a God above all other gods who was the creator of the world.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I know,right? Ridiculous.
It IS ridiculous. They talk about the stupidity of the Big Bang Theory and then babble on about some unseen magic dude who zapped everything into existence.

So I want to know...who created the Creator???

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

And yet, you have time to read it AND reply....
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down VLAD, ain't nobody got time for you!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>God has always been and will always be.
Explain how please? And while you're at it...explain how your belief is less ridiculous than the Big Bang?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Yes, life IS much easier when you just make crap up, isn't it?
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>.
I like to think that if there was a big bang..it was the voice of the Creator speaking creation into existence..its much more plausible than believing in energy or whatever just coincidentally coming into existence and then evolving into the intricacies that occur in each form of life that exists.
To me it takes more faith in the improbable..and is a religion in itself.
And if one believes that all of this happened by mysterious energy..what happens if they use that collided thing and actually duplicate it or whatever it is they are trying to do..the lengths that people will go to to deny that there was nothing but the Creator God in the beginning.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
HE always existed. And thd humans for example..so intricate down to the cellular level..that he created are just one evidence of a planned creation and not a series of coincidences coming from energy..though it is entirely logical that a lot of energy was present when He spoke it all into existsnce..he set up the natural laws that pervade.
and yet some us us worship the creation...man..the arth etc as opposed to the Creator..making up our own religions of choice or evolution or whatever..
HE GAVE US THD FREE WILL TO CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN HIM. I DO.
And you have proof that this Deity has "always existed"? How does one "always exist"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 275,621 - 275,640 of303,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance