Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 317622 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Katie

Kent, WA

#292518 Apr 16, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you post not knowing wth you're talking about. Seems to be a habit of pro-choicers here.
Katie's post that I was referring to, regarding my use of the words "full term";
"My youngest was born under these circumstances. After I was admitted to the hospital on Christmas Eve following an OB appt. My oldest went full term, but the pre-ecclampsia began rearing its ugly head toward the end of that pregnancy. My second full term pregnancy was designated high risk right toward the end of the first trimester due to protein in my urine. Why that op acts as if I don't know what I'm talking about is beyond me. Apparently STO is right. She was there, a fly on the wall, during all my OB appts."
Both of her children were bo0rn at "full term", and she had preeclampsia at the end of one pregnancy and at the end of 1st trimester for another. BOTH pregnancies went "full term".
You make yourself look totally clueless when you post, not having any clue what you're talking about because you can't follow what we're posting about in the first place.
My youngest was not born full term. My oldest was. Learn to comprehend. My youngest was born under the circumstances we were discussing about pre-eclampsia. She was delivered 6wks early. That is NOT full term by any stretch.
Katie

Kent, WA

#292519 Apr 16, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again, well said!!!
No, it wasn't well said.
It was deceitful.

But you probably can't tell the difference :|
Katie

Kent, WA

#292520 Apr 16, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Holy crap, even the one who posted about her pregnancies going "full term" and having preeclampsia doesn't have any clue what I was posting on when I used those words. Talk about CLUELESS.
Not one of you PC can follow what's being said, or why, or what's being referred to, and all of you jump in as if you do. Making yourselves look like idiots.
Stop projecting your own inabilities to comprehend.

Here you are telling people my youngest went full term when that is not the case. Here you are telling people what my experiences were really about, when you have no clue.

The way to cure pre-eclampsia is to terminate the pregnancy. Abort it. By the means the physician determines is best for the woman and the woman agrees to. Whether that is delivery or D&E is up to the physician and the pregnant woman.

It is not up to you, the clergy, or the gov't.
grumpy

Hackensack, NJ

#292521 Apr 16, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying the Big Bang is fact. It's a theory, but one that is being heavily researched.
What we do know is there is a vast Universe out there full of things you believe a God created, yet most of it (that we've seen and studied) appears empty, cold and dead, so why did God create such vast nothingness?
I would like your actual opinion on that, not scripture please.
The universe appears empty because we have not made accelerators stong enough to see everything. Years ago Higgs speculated that there were bodies which he called Bosuns that exist in what you call nothingness. Now with more powerful accelerators we do see things never before seen.
Not only that, Bosuns give a symetry to the universe.
If the universe has symetry, doesn't show design rather than chance?

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#292522 Apr 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
My youngest was not born full term. My oldest was. Learn to comprehend. My youngest was born under the circumstances we were discussing about pre-eclampsia. She was delivered 6wks early. That is NOT full term by any stretch.
Oh big deal. Point is, your pregnancies went past viability and were DELIVERED, despite preeclampsia being present in both cases.

Learn to read for comprehension of the POINT. Your post doesn't excuse your stupidity in saying Ayakaneo knew what she was talking about in what I posted using the words "full term", when she didn't. Neither did you.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#292523 Apr 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are telling people my youngest went full term when that is not the case. Here you are telling people what my experiences were really about, when you have no clue.
The way to cure pre-eclampsia is to terminate the pregnancy. Abort it. By the means the physician determines is best for the woman and the woman agrees to. Whether that is delivery or D&E is up to the physician and the pregnant woman.
You're an ignorant buffoon.

Treatment in late pregnancy (which is 32 weeks as STO mentioned and viability as I was talking about when Petey posted his response to me) is DELIVERY, proven with medical links stating that fact. Period. Argue your bullshit all you want. Your pregnancies both went past VIABILITY, and delivered. That was the point you conveniently choose to ignore to post about something that has nothing to do with that point.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#292524 Apr 16, 2013
* Treatment in late pregnancy (which is 32 weeks as STO mentioned and *past* viability as I was talking about...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#292525 Apr 16, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to let you know, becauseI know you won't see it yourself; you're the one who just displayed you can't follow the conversations and proved that what you posted is in fact you projecting your inability to do so.
What a bonehead you are.
ROFLMAO! Lynne, you're an idiot.

But thank you for proving me correct that you dont give two shits about any actual dicussion, and simply can't help yourself.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#292526 Apr 16, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh big deal.
ROFLMAO! You're certainly trying to make it a big deal when you claim EVERYONE ELSE can't comprehend, when in FACT its YOU Lynne y'dumb bitch!

LOLOLOLOLOL!
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#292527 Apr 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What ?
Are you crazy,you brain dead idiot?

Jews and Communist promote this 'abortion' crap.
USSR was first nation to do it.

Well....Communism kills....

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292528 Apr 16, 2013
More children are abused or killed in the name of religion than from drug use.

BTW--christians have been murdering "god's image" for two fu**ing millennia. What's their excuse?
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Aw, Foo's upset, too bad. I am right on the target, you chose not to follow God, you hate God because you think its okay to slaughter God's Image. When you admit you are a drug addict, there is a high possibility of neglect was going on when you were supposedly raising your adopted daughter, if you ever had one.

Indianapolis

#292529 Apr 16, 2013
No. What a silly concept. Symmetry develops due to many factors, from gravity to molecular structure to equilibrium, depending on the concept involved. These are natural processes that don't need a "designer".
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The universe appears empty because we have not made accelerators stong enough to see everything. Years ago Higgs speculated that there were bodies which he called Bosuns that exist in what you call nothingness. Now with more powerful accelerators we do see things never before seen.
Not only that, Bosuns give a symetry to the universe.
If the universe has symetry, doesn't show design rather than chance?

Indianapolis

#292530 Apr 16, 2013
Abortion was legal in this country when it was founded--long before there was a USSR.
The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>What ?
Are you crazy,you brain dead idiot?
Jews and Communist promote this 'abortion' crap.
USSR was first nation to do it.
Well....Communism kills....
The Iron Dictatorship

Podgorica, Montenegro

#292531 Apr 16, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
BTW--christians have been murdering "god's image" for two fu**ing millennia. What's their excuse?
<quoted text>
What do you have picture of Vlad Tepes on your Avatar?

You are dirty Jeiwsh Piece of Shit!!
The Iron Dictatorship

Podgorica, Montenegro

#292532 Apr 16, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Abortion was legal in this country when it was founded--long before there was a USSR.
<quoted text>
Wrong !
First nation to legalise Abortion was USSR.
And then Maoist China.

Lot of States on USA are against Abortion today as well.

That is good.
I hope people wake up and get rid of you Jeiwsh garbage!!

Hook-Nose freaks!!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#292533 Apr 16, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh big deal. Point is, your pregnancies went past viability and were DELIVERED, despite preeclampsia being present in both cases.
Learn to read for comprehension of the POINT. Your post doesn't excuse your stupidity in saying Ayakaneo knew what she was talking about in what I posted using the words "full term", when she didn't. Neither did you.
LMAO

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292534 Apr 16, 2013
The Iron Dictatorship wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong !
First nation to legalise Abortion was USSR.
And then Maoist China.
Lot of States on USA are against Abortion today as well.
That is good.
I hope people wake up and get rid of you Jeiwsh garbage!!
Hook-Nose freaks!!!
You are wrong, you bigoted, racist piece of sh*t. Abortion was legal in the US at it's founding. It didn't become entirely illegal in all states until 1900.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292535 Apr 16, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you know or care how many children have died because of drug abuse. Another thing,, fifty five million children have died because of abortion, fifty five million. And that's only in the U.S..
Gtown71

United States

#292536 Apr 16, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying the Big Bang is fact. It's a theory, but one that is being heavily researched.
What we do know is there is a vast Universe out there full of things you believe a God created, yet most of it (that we've seen and studied) appears empty, cold and dead, so why did God create such vast nothingness?
I would like your actual opinion on that, not scripture please.
But my opinion would be just that. We all have them. But ok I don't know? I don't know alot. Why do some places look beautiful, and others horrible? Why did God allow me to find my own father dead at 10 years old? You see we could all write "our " list of pain, and I'm 42 years old so I don't have time for science to fiquer it all out. I'm dying more each day. Why did God allow???,??? Why did He not stop??????? You can take it as far as you wish. You can get angry and SCREAM WHY???????

The only thing I DO KNOW Long night moon, is that I was blind and now I see "through darkened glasses " but I see. I was lost, but now I'm found "trapped in a selfish, sinful, flesh, but found,AND I also KNOW, that No matter what I've ever said or how I've ever said it -I Love You, Foo, ocean,sto, katie, michele, and I can't spell. Lol?, cpeter, aka, elise, bitner, feces for Jesus, and every pro choice, pro abortion, pro gay, or whomever is on this thread!!! And any I've missed, including lily tom tom sassy, conservative democrate,grumpy,, and any and all others,and knowing what I truly believe I know, I want each and every one of you to have peace, joy, forgiveness.
Can I ask if you would atleast get somewhere by yourself, and either try God? Or perhaps read just 1 of the 4 gospels?
Gtown71

United States

#292537 Apr 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it wasn't well said.
It was deceitful.
But you probably can't tell the difference :|
Sometimes I can't.
I am good at spotting hypocrites, since I can be a good one myself. This thread has been going on for a long time, like pull string doll war -back and forth. I imagine satans bunch sitting in invisible bleachers eating pop corn watching the fight. It is my prayer, that things not just get stirred up, but poured out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,603,373
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Linden Nj 21,198
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sat Patriot AKA Bozo 63,981
News Developer Resubmits Plan In Wethersfield (Jun '08) Sep 21 ANONYMOUS 45
News Eastman Chemical cutting up to 300 jobs, reduci... (Mar '09) Sep 18 Caitlyn Jenner 7
Sick Minded Sexual Perversion is an Abomination!! Sep 18 TrueX 2
Cromwell-the most racist town in CT (Jun '10) Sep 14 ANONYMOUS 31

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages