Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
274,681 - 274,700 of 305,077 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I've answered why I support restricting abortion on viable fetuses. All our civil rights come with responsibilities and restrictions.
However, I also agree with the exception that is included regarding women's health/life being in danger. If woman is in danger of imminent death get that fetus out of her now! If it's delivery or D&E, doesn't matter. So long as the woman gets to decide.
Who's doing the judging besides you?
Here's a bumper sticker I saw today for the first time. A monster truck driving over a pile of sticks. The caption says, "I don't care about your stick-figure family." Welcome to America. Where nobody cares about anyone else, unless they're a fetus.
I get it now....FORCE. woman to gestate an unwanted" "ZEF" if its after your deadline. NO choices for her and you support that.

You people are proabortion when you say so but anti -choice after that.

Hypocrites.

Sit down. You're a joke.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

So do a lot of women who don't want to be pregnant.
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The WhitHouse calls it punishment.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do. I read the discussion.
Delivering the late term baby not killing(abortion) is the solution to pre-eclampsia...WORST case scenerio
STO was bsing that that baby had to be aborted due to that condition.
Babies aren't aborted. Pregnancies are aborted.
Abortion means pregnancy ending prior to term.

Use the correct definition and make sure there is agreement between your nouns and verbs. Otherwise, you're on your own page and everybody else is pages ahead going by what you say and what it means. Even if it wasn't what you meant.
:~\

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The volcano in Mexico city is moving.
I know how to make it stop moving.

Go chain yourself to a tree in its path. Explain politely to the volcano that its moving at this time is terribly inconvenient, not to mention nerve wracking, and that the footprints its leaving are REALLY messing with your pot harvest. I'm sure it will reconsider and stay in its own neighborhood.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Many actually. As you've been told AND shown before, MANY women wont claim their "child" died after a miscarriage.
I can't imagine ANY woman saying "my baby died", when it wasn't even born.
"We lost the pregnancy" is the most common I've ever heard, including from my mother. In FACT, most Orthodox Jewish women will NEVER say that a baby died, because its NOT a baby. A baby is born.
"I lost a baby" or "my baby died" and "I lost a pregnancy" is two VERY different things.
If it's not a baby according to your twisted, wafered down version sect of your religion then why does your religion FORBID elective abortion?

Authentic Orthodox Jews are against abortion. YOU support it as choice...for you...others Jewish women and others.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Many actually. As you've been told AND shown before, MANY women wont claim their "child" died after a miscarriage.
I can't imagine ANY woman saying "my baby died", when it wasn't even born.
"We lost the pregnancy" is the most common I've ever heard, including from my mother. In FACT, most Orthodox Jewish women will NEVER say that a baby died, because its NOT a baby. A baby is born.
"I lost a baby" or "my baby died" and "I lost a pregnancy" is two VERY different things.
Why do you hate God so much?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You are not God..so stop judging people
.......Oh the irony........

YOU are not G-d either Skankdawg, so stop trying to speak for Him. After all, its not like you actually believe in G-d, you spit on Him at every opportunity.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

You block, you stone, you worse than senseless thing!
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
friends, countrymen...lend her your spine !!!
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue had a miscarriage. Was that not her baby? Yes or no?

Hey foo? Wanna answer this?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your question numerous times. If we put women in prison for 25 yrs to life for deliberately killing her newborn or 5yr old then yes, a woman who pays to have her unborn child killed should have the same sentence.
Wow. What an ignorant bitch you REALLY are.

Fortunately for all concerned, your crap views will NEVER be an issue.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Babies aren't aborted. Pregnancies are aborted.
Abortion means pregnancy ending prior to term.
Use the correct definition and make sure there is agreement between your nouns and verbs. Otherwise, you're on your own page and everybody else is pages ahead going by what you say and what it means. Even if it wasn't what you meant.
:~\
Did Sue lose her baby when she miscarried? Yes or no?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I believe I asked you a question.
Here it is again....
What did you find sickening about what Gosnell did?
Hey....if you don't want to answer...just say so okay? No biggie ;)
Why do you ask such STUPID questions, then whine like the little Skanky bitch you are when the stupidity is ignored?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

So your god wills fetuses to exist only to have them die during miscarriage and causing the woman pain? What kind of psycho sadist do you worship?
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>We were ALL special because God willed us to exist before he created us. He even sent his son to die for us on the cross. This past Easter season reminded us of how much we are loved.
I don't "expect" people to believe "exsctly" as I do about things. There are people here of diiferent religions and/of none of all. Have you witnessed me demanding that its my way or the highway? No. So stop saying otherwise.
Abortion is killing a human in the womb. FACT katie. Stop(especially as one who conceived and carried and delivered one of your own) arguing that its just okay to do. Its not and never will be. I will defend life ..whether it be your child or your grandchilds or anyone elses in the womb.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you think what Gosnell did was sickening? The woman made a "medical decision"
You really ARE a dumb bitch tonight Skanky. Why would you ask such a STUPID question?

You DO understand that he lied to women, that he LITERALLY drugged and forced women to have abortions against their will right? That the sick fk cut off the feet and kept them like trophies? That he murdered at least TWO women that we know of?

Oh wait, I forgot, YOU dont know shit about this case and you really dont care, its just another weapon - just like your bible is.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Really? The greeks said the same thing about the Fates.
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. God will not be mocked.
Satan has tried long before you.
And has failed.
He STILL is God and in control of his creators whether you love him hate him or deny him.
:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion stops a beating heart. Your claim is that it is not a baby being killed during an abortion.
Sue had a miscarriage. Was that not her baby? Yes or no?
AGAIN, your pathetic attempts at deflection and pitting friends against each other are failing Skanky.

You pulled this crap before, and failed then too.

AGAIN - the discussion was about a poster calling women that have had abortions "baby killers".

THE DISCUSSION HERE IS NOT ABOUT KILLING BABIES.

AGAIN, I dont believe Sue had a miscarriage, but if someone chose to tell me their "baby" died, I would not correct them. THey're free to call it whatever they want - and some MIGHT view the loss that way.

Then again, a person telling me that isn't looking for an internet forum arguemnt over stupid shit like you are y'dumb Skank.

I can HONESTLY say I've never once heard ANYONE say their "baby died" when they miscarried.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You really ARE a dumb bitch tonight Skanky. Why would you ask such a STUPID question?
You DO understand that he lied to women, that he LITERALLY drugged and forced women to have abortions against their will right? That the sick fk cut off the feet and kept them like trophies? That he murdered at least TWO women that we know of?
Oh wait, I forgot, YOU dont know shit about this case and you really dont care, its just another weapon - just like your bible is.
Abortion Drs are hired to kill. Those women HIRED him. Some died with their child. What did they expect? A good outcome by a killer?

Are you under the impression that women havent died elsewhere after having abortions? Where is their sympathy from you? Are you under the impression that women and girls dont change their minds prior totheir abortions YET have them done anyway? You've been linked testimonies of such stories and you try to debunk them.

You are a joke. Nobody believes your fake disgust for Gosnell.

ALL "medical decisions" have risks, remember?

Would he be a "sick fk" in your opinion if he dumped the dead baby in the garbage? Saving them makes him a "sick fk" only?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do. I read the discussion.
Clearly you didn't.
Delivering the late term baby not killing(abortion) is the solution to pre-eclampsia...WORST case scenerio
STO was bsing that that baby had to be aborted due to that condition.
You both are morons. LOL
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
So your god wills fetuses to exist only to have them die during miscarriage and causing the woman pain? What kind of psycho sadist do you worship?
<quoted text>
Death of someone regardless of their stage of life or age is painful.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

They're just pissed off that this hasn't become an OJ-style media circus so they can see all those juicy pictures in evidence. But it can't be--too many women's rights to privacy could be violated. They have to be very careful.
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What silence? Its been part of national news since it began. Not as much as you might LIKE, but its out there for those that follow the news.
<quoted text>
Maybe that's true in your pathetic little circle of those that are as blind adn stupid as you are, but in the general population, people DO know who he is.
Its much more likely that your twatty little clique is too busy following the trials and tribulations of Honey BooBoo or Lindsay Lohan - MUCH more your speed after all.
<quoted text>
What he did is sickening. Period.
What YOU do daily is just as, if not MORE "evil" than what he has done. You lie regularly about others, you like to paint with a broad brush, that which really only applies to a very few.
To me, being DELIBERATELY ignorant, maliciously so, is JUST as evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••