Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309954 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292306 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You're attempting to mock God,not prolifers. God will not be mocked. You know this. You supporting killing living,developing humans that God created.
"Lord have mercy" is correct.
God certainly CAN be mocked, that's part of that whole pesky free will thing he gave us.

YOU mock him every time you try to preach what you dont bother to practice. Coming from the mouth of a hypocrite you mock Him with every utterance you make.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292307 Apr 14, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>I meant six, Hey Bitler, any adult would have figured that out.
Oh, I did figure it out, but since you have fornication on what passes for your brain all the time, I was also just as likely to be a Freudian slip.
Another thing, you must have your mind on food all the time...Bit-O-Honey...
Just for the record, I'm NOT Bitner dear. Though its fun to watch you make an ass of yourself about it.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292308 Apr 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
SassyJM attends the church of "I'm Special And You're Not". It's located on the corner of Fk You and Fk Off. Therefore everything about SassyJM is to be accepted. Just because. She's special and, unless you think and do exactly like she does, you'e not.
Neither am I, so I guess we're in good company :)
We were ALL special because God willed us to exist before he created us. He even sent his son to die for us on the cross. This past Easter season reminded us of how much we are loved.

I don't "expect" people to believe "exsctly" as I do about things. There are people here of diiferent religions and/of none of all. Have you witnessed me demanding that its my way or the highway? No. So stop saying otherwise.

Abortion is killing a human in the womb. FACT katie. Stop(especially as one who conceived and carried and delivered one of your own) arguing that its just okay to do. Its not and never will be. I will defend life ..whether it be your child or your grandchilds or anyone elses in the womb.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292309 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
God certainly CAN be mocked, that's part of that whole pesky free will thing he gave us.
YOU mock him every time you try to preach what you dont bother to practice. Coming from the mouth of a hypocrite you mock Him with every utterance you make.
Nope. God will not be mocked.

Satan has tried long before you.

And has failed.

He STILL is God and in control of his creators whether you love him hate him or deny him.

:)
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292310 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>My location is always hidden. The one it usually shows is not my location anyway. No clue why it's not showing up.
You're lying. Not that this is surprising.

One has to ACTIVELY hide a location no Topix. Looking back over your posts, you ALWAYS have a location stated.

It allows you to crawl back under your rock easily I suppose.
What's your former screen name?
Who say's I have a "former name"?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292311 Apr 14, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>So, you must have had what in you womb? We are formed in God's Image. You must hate God so much that you deny the pre born the right to live by saying the child is not human.
The UNborn have no rights sunshine. Sorry to break that pesky FACT to you. The rights are with the woman, not the zef. Sorry to burst that bubble of yours.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#292312 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You've asked this so many times and received the same answer everytime. She should get the very same time anyone killing their child should.
I would appreciate a reply to my question(the one you just quoted above).
TIA
You didn't answer the question. I asked How many years do YOU think a woman should get, if she's had an abortion?

Life in prison? 25 years? What?

In answer to your question, "Do you think that a person locked up in prison shouldn't be if they committed a crime against humanity?" -- if proven in a court of law, they should go to prison. You can't just toss people in prison without a trial, tho.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292313 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text> You're lying. Not that this is surprising.
One has to ACTIVELY hide a location no Topix. Looking back over your posts, you ALWAYS have a location stated.
It allows you to crawl back under your rock easily I suppose.
<quoted text> Who say's I have a "former name"?
Have you ever had a different screen name? Answer please.

How can i be "hiding" if i have my known screen name? LOL Do you REALLY need a location for me to prove it's me? Now if i had a different screen name with a hidden location then you could accuse me of hiding.

Understand? Do you?

Listen to you. You sound silly.
worships reality

AOL

#292314 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
you can sure be mocked too.
weren't you the idiot that said the nyc medical examiner's office issued a cause of death in that brooklyn accident case...without ever examining the child/fetus?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#292315 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why would I have to point out the obvious?
But....here we go again with you asking the same questions that were addressed.
My sister in law had a miscarriage four years ago.. She has no other children. She continues to get pregnant unsuccessfully. She never got to find out the sex of her child. She, every year on the expected due date, counts how old her child would've been had he/she not died. She never got to "hold" her baby but feels blessed to have carried it...even though she never got to know it long. She was a mother no more or less than an adopted mother who never carried the child. Even a mother who adopts out IS a biological mother even if she delivers and never sees or holds the baby she bore.
So, you wouldn't tell a woman who miscarried and has no children and who does not agree with you that she ever had a child, that she is the mother of a dead baby?

You wouldn't verbalize your disagreement to her?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292316 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>The UNborn have no rights sunshine. Sorry to break that pesky FACT to you. The rights are with the woman, not the zef. Sorry to burst that bubble of yours.
Elective abortion is illegal after a certain point. The fetus is then protected(or is suppose to be but evil proaborts will find their way to make their money).
STO

Vallejo, CA

#292317 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>We were ALL special because God willed us to exist before he created us. He even sent his son to die for us on the cross. This past Easter season reminded us of how much we are loved.
I don't "expect" people to believe "exsctly" as I do about things. There are people here of diiferent religions and/of none of all. Have you witnessed me demanding that its my way or the highway? No. So stop saying otherwise.
Abortion is killing a human in the womb. FACT katie. Stop(especially as one who conceived and carried and delivered one of your own) arguing that its just okay to do. Its not and never will be. I will defend life ..whether it be your child or your grandchilds or anyone elses in the womb.
What about the pregnant woman's civil rights? Don't you think she should have the right to accept or deny medical treatment? It's her life, no different than any non-pregnant person...or, do you disagree?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292318 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>The silence regarding Gosnell speaks volumes. VOLUMES.
What silence? Its been part of national news since it began. Not as much as you might LIKE, but its out there for those that follow the news.
Ask any who he is and they don't know.
Maybe that's true in your pathetic little circle of those that are as blind adn stupid as you are, but in the general population, people DO know who he is.

Its much more likely that your twatty little clique is too busy following the trials and tribulations of Honey BooBoo or Lindsay Lohan - MUCH more your speed after all.
They're evil. ALL of them.
What he did is sickening. Period.

What YOU do daily is just as, if not MORE "evil" than what he has done. You lie regularly about others, you like to paint with a broad brush, that which really only applies to a very few.

To me, being DELIBERATELY ignorant, maliciously so, is JUST as evil.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292319 Apr 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question. I asked How many years do YOU think a woman should get, if she's had an abortion?
Life in prison? 25 years? What?
In answer to your question, "Do you think that a person locked up in prison shouldn't be if they committed a crime against humanity?" -- if proven in a court of law, they should go to prison. You can't just toss people in prison without a trial, tho.
Again....whatever the amount of time for DELIBERATELY killing your child is now, is what she should get. That's what *I* think. What are you not understanding?

""""Then they should go to prison""

So, you ALSO want to judge other sinners. How interesting. You are so sinless and perfect that YOU would think that another should be judged by man? Going to prison too?

WOW! What a hypocrite.
Katie

Renton, WA

#292320 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>We were ALL special because God willed us to exist before he created us. He even sent his son to die for us on the cross. This past Easter season reminded us of how much we are loved.
Mammals procreating is no big deal. Mammals being pregnant is no big deal. Mammals aborting their pregnancies is no big deal. Maybe, if we were on the verge of extinction, pregnant humans might be a big deal. But we're not. We're as overpopulated as a neighborhood full of feral cats.

See we know how reproduction works these days. We know what causes it. It's no longer a mystery. Sperm and egg unite and begin cell division. If all goes accordingly, fertilized egg implants. Until implantation, there is no pregnancy. A human fertilized egg does not equal a baby. It equals a fertilized egg. Is a canine fertilized egg a puppy? Is it more special than a feline fertilized egg?

Abortion is pregnancy ending prior to term. FACT. And unless it's your pregnancy, it's not your business. FACT.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292321 Apr 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you wouldn't tell a woman who miscarried and has no children and who does not agree with you that she ever had a child, that she is the mother of a dead baby?
You wouldn't verbalize your disagreement to her?
You need to update your baiting tactics. This one has been recycled one too many times by you.

What woman will say to me that her miscarriage wasn't her child or that it didn't die? None that I know of.

Perhaps in hour proabort circle of friends they deny that but i personally have never heard anyone, not even a proabort deny their child died via miscarriage.

"I lost the baby" is a common announcement.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292322 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What silence? Its been part of national news since it began. Not as much as you might LIKE, but its out there for those that follow the news.
<quoted text>
Maybe that's true in your pathetic little circle of those that are as blind adn stupid as you are, but in the general population, people DO know who he is.
Its much more likely that your twatty little clique is too busy following the trials and tribulations of Honey BooBoo or Lindsay Lohan - MUCH more your speed after all.
<quoted text>
What YOU do daily is just as, if not MORE "evil" than what he has done. You lie regularly about others, you like to paint with a broad brush, that which really only applies to a very few.
Abortion business is what you proaborts want. You fight for the right to kill unwanted children in the womb. You pay the Dr to do it. Gosnell was hired by mom to kill her child. He did it.

What did he do that you 'suddenly' consider sickening?

Let me guess...um....he didnt provide kitty litfer boxes for his cats to urinate in?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292323 Apr 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mammals procreating is no big deal. Mammals being pregnant is no big deal. Mammals aborting their pregnancies is no big deal. Maybe, if we were on the verge of extinction, pregnant humans might be a big deal. But we're not. We're as overpopulated as a neighborhood full of feral cats.
See we know how reproduction works these days. We know what causes it. It's no longer a mystery. Sperm and egg unite and begin cell division. If all goes accordingly, fertilized egg implants. Until implantation, there is no pregnancy. A human fertilized egg does not equal a baby. It equals a fertilized egg. Is a canine fertilized egg a puppy? Is it more special than a feline fertilized egg?
Abortion is pregnancy ending prior to term. FACT. And unless it's your pregnancy, it's not your business. FACT.
Pregnancy is a state of being. It means that you've conceived your child.

Tell me Katie...if a pregnancy is nothing to you, then why do support a law that restricts elective abortion?
Katie

Renton, WA

#292324 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You need to update your baiting tactics. This one has been recycled one too many times by you.
What woman will say to me that her miscarriage wasn't her child or that it didn't die? None that I know of.
Perhaps in hour proabort circle of friends they deny that but i personally have never heard anyone, not even a proabort deny their child died via miscarriage.
"I lost the baby" is a common announcement.
Yes it is. "I lost the baby" might refer to:

a) Car/truck
b) Doll
c) Complainer
d) Bet/jackpot/deal
e) All of the above
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292325 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nope. Not impressed.

Next...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,235,012
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 53,543
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 19,932
News Police say Conn. pastor's shooting may be linke... Thu Reverend Alan 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Thu TRD 70,035
News Protesters Fight Deportation of Army Veteran Fr... Wed Mag 1
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) May 26 hrichard91 37
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]