Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
274,141 - 274,160 of 305,446 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#291782 Apr 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
WE all know the earth was created. Science someday may tell us how. The Bible tells why.
Of course your religion claims to know why! They also claim that their god is the one and only. Your religion is just like a good salesperson, except your product is invisible.

All you've got are empty claims with no evidence to back up such arrogant statements.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#291783 Apr 4, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
What if...there was that single abortion that lead to the destruction of the only single person that would've been able lead us as a planet, out of the mess that we're now in. A worthwhile leader, man or woman, who could have took control of the many corrupt and poorly conceived economic developments in our past, that we see before us now in this day and time....
We will never know. Regardless of if you believe if this decision was for the best or not. We shall never know as a collective group of the planet earth, of the many great and creative minds that were possibly lost to us. That's what I personally wonder the most about.
Read your Bible.
Supposedly there was such a person whose mother didn't have an abortion. And what happened?
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#291784 Apr 4, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are such an ignorant, bigoted, sad, pathetic pinhead.
Pointing out the obvious problems in your church is bigoted? Keep shelling out your $$$& to defend child molesting, fake holynmen.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#291785 Apr 4, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
I seem to have posed a question that was unbeknownst to me, was actually going to be argued and questioned repeatedly. I will admit defeat! You're absolutely right. Shut my mind and admit, that no abortion could never ever possibly lead to depriving a life that may have been a contributing member of society.
Get a grip son. That same abortion could be PREVENTING the next Manson, Pol Pot, or Al Queda member.

That kind of pondering is meaningless.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#291786 Apr 4, 2013
What if, by aborting, you save the world from the next hitler?
Will Munny wrote:
What if...there was that single abortion that lead to the destruction of the only single person that would've been able lead us as a planet, out of the mess that we're now in. A worthwhile leader, man or woman, who could have took control of the many corrupt and poorly conceived economic developments in our past, that we see before us now in this day and time....
We will never know. Regardless of if you believe if this decision was for the best or not. We shall never know as a collective group of the planet earth, of the many great and creative minds that were possibly lost to us. That's what I personally wonder the most about.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#291787 Apr 4, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that we believe such nonsense.
Doctors are make-believe. God has to help us.
We sense when there is evil.
The hospital can help us deliver our babies.
But if they hurt the babies or the women,
it is wrong. Asking to tie my tubes is an insult.
It is sterilization. Stitching the skin is just dumb.
They are predators.
What are you calling nonsense? That women still die during delivery? That their bodies tear and rip, even here in America, and do not heal properly, rendering women barren? That they still hemorrhage and may bleed to death? Yes, even here in America these things still happen. Don't you dare call it nonsense. All you do is highlight your love for fetal life and don't give a crap about the women carrying same.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#291788 Apr 4, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out the obvious problems in your church is bigoted? Keep shelling out your $$$& to defend child molesting, fake holynmen.
Only to Knutter -- who fantasizes about demon sex.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#291789 Apr 4, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What if? What if another Hitler? Stalin? The question is pointless, really.
Here's one more to the point....what if we each mind our own business about something that has nothing to do with us, like other people's medical decisions?
What if, the world had not minded its own business during the Holocaust. What if? You pagans cannot help yourselves. The most self-centered selfish group in the world.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#291790 Apr 4, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course your religion claims to know why! They also claim that their god is the one and only. Your religion is just like a good salesperson, except your product is invisible.
All you've got are empty claims with no evidence to back up such arrogant statements.
All you have is your hatred! that is evident in your name you use. You are just another angry, self-centered proabortion pagan!
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#291791 Apr 4, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
What if, by aborting, you save the world from the next hitler?
<quoted text>
You used "Hitler", Goodwins Law applies, so you lose all credibility. You pagans are pathetic.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#291792 Apr 4, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you calling nonsense? That women still die during delivery? That their bodies tear and rip, even here in America, and do not heal properly, rendering women barren? That they still hemorrhage and may bleed to death? Yes, even here in America these things still happen. Don't you dare call it nonsense. All you do is highlight your love for fetal life and don't give a crap about the women carrying same.
Another self-centered proabortion pagan, who hates her own femininity. Don't you think woemn ave reproductive organs for a reason? Forget science, forget nature, you pagans have your own slefish rules.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#291793 Apr 4, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
What if, the world had not minded its own business during the Holocaust. What if? You pagans cannot help yourselves. The most self-centered selfish group in the world.
Godwin's Law applies here, too.
Or did you think you were special?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#291794 Apr 4, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Had Hitler been aborted there wouldn't have been a Holocaust. LOL

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#291795 Apr 4, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Another self-centered proabortion pagan, who hates her own femininity. Don't you think woemn ave reproductive organs for a reason? Forget science, forget nature, you pagans have your own slefish rules.
Forget our reproductive organs, they are not your business perv.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#291796 Apr 4, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been pregnant 5 times, raised 3 beautiful daughters and have 2 beautiful granddaughters. How much can/do I hate my femininity? Not at all. I sometimes wear grubbies with frilly under-things and painted toenails showing, repair my own car, my own computer, or other household items and appliances all while vacuuming and mopping floors. Learned to breast feed while cooking meals from scratch, reading/studying, sewing, and/or playing Super Nintendo. Do my own yard work and tend to animals throughout the day.

You're the one with your own selfish rules. Damn the woman while worshiping the fetus; that's your motto.
<spit>
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#291797 Apr 4, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the truth hurts, huh Knut.
Look in the mirror, you are as ugly as sin.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#291798 Apr 4, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
To paraphrase rhett butler, ink needs to be "victimized" and often, and by someone who knows how!
<quoted text>
lmao!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#291801 Apr 4, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have is your hatred! that is evident in your name you use. You are just another angry, self-centered proabortion pagan!
Said the angry, self-centered, control-freak fundie.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#291802 Apr 4, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text> Look in the mirror, you are as ugly as sin.
You're ugly and rotting on the inside. Some hideous beast must've shat you out during it's death throes.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#291803 Apr 4, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text> Look in the mirror, you are as ugly as sin.
You're a miserable, pathetic, shallow b*tch who will always be ugly on the inside no matter what you look like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 min The real deal AB 18,863
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min SpaceBlues 46,305
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min THE DEVIL 1,100,056
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,364
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 68,965
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 2 hr Sir Samuel 20
Find all students who are in Hartford Thu Mr Black 1
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs