Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,686)

Showing posts 273,701 - 273,720 of303,157
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you can't think of any 'Jesus myths' proven to be untrue.
You shouldn't make statements that you can't back up. It makes you look mean and ignorant.
Prove me wrong then...but you know you can't, hence the snarkiness.

Again, since you can't seem to grasp this very simple concept...I don't need to prove something that something that doesn't exist doesn't exist. You claim he exists, that he is God, so you can prove your claims. I'm waiting eagerly....

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sad cockroach.
Talk about "mean and ignorant".

Hypocrite.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I backed it up for her.
Yes, you did. And you did an excellent job.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I backed it up for her.
You do not understand the word of God, that has been obvious for some time now. You, like the other pagans, are actually a cult of hate. Your hatred of Christians is so great that it is easy to relate to the time of Christ when the Jewish leaders feared this Man so much they needed the Romans to kill him during a very holy season. We know he died for all the sins of all people, even yours pagan. Saint Paul has made the path clear but your eyes cannot see.

He has and continues to fufuill prophecy, since he is th eeternally living God. Another thing you cna't understand. Your heart is hardened to the Truth and Satan fills your lungs. You hate those of the Fatih but they are the very people who pray for you and may save your soul.

Happy Easter, For He has Risen!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. And I'm VERY glad I was able to kick the toxic baggage of gods, religions to the curb over 20 years ago. By doing that, I took back my own power to make sexual and reproductive decisions for MYSELF instead of allowing a bunch of nosy male clerics make those very personal decisions for me.
Militant religionists like Tommydumdum can't grasp the simple fact that some of us enjoy life much more WITHOUT those oppressive church doctrines. Too bad for him. Just because HE'S stuck in the past doesn't mean everyone else has to be.
I think the fundies envy our freedom.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not understand the word of God, that has been obvious for some time now. You, like the other pagans, are actually a cult of hate. Your hatred of Christians is so great that it is easy to relate to the time of Christ when the Jewish leaders feared this Man so much they needed the Romans to kill him during a very holy season. We know he died for all the sins of all people, even yours pagan. Saint Paul has made the path clear but your eyes cannot see.
He has and continues to fufuill prophecy, since he is th eeternally living God. Another thing you cna't understand. Your heart is hardened to the Truth and Satan fills your lungs. You hate those of the Fatih but they are the very people who pray for you and may save your soul.
Happy Easter, For He has Risen!
I was in a church on Holy Thursday and the Priest read the portion of Exodus that gives God's instuctions on conducting the Passover meal. I had followed those instructions. But did you?
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the fundies envy our freedom.
You will envy ours when you are suffering in hell and we will live in Paradise.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

bman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm saying that abortion is unequal because of the unborn. We think that we can stop a heartbeat of a child because its a "woman's right." If you're saying that if we overturn Roe v Wade we will be discriminating women, you're wrong because abortion isn't a woman's issue, it's a human rights issue, like slavery. You can't own a slave just like you can't own a fetus.
No it is her choice, that is her right. She doesn't have the right to abort, she has the right to choose.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandson was born at 20 weeks. He was still born but I guarantee you that he was every bit a human being.
His name was Julian. Maybe if your held a child like that in your arms, you wouldn't be so hardassed.
I've experienced three live births and two spontaneous abortions. One was ectopic, one was at 23 weeks. We've been over this before. I've asked you in the past to speak with parents, as I have, who've experienced both miscarriages and deaths of children.

The grief surrounding these different deaths is also different.

Grief regarding the death of a loved child is about memories of that child, dreams and plans the child had and had shared with others. Memories of what the child experienced, of watching the child experience these.

The grief surrounding fetal death is but of dreams and plans that never came to be experienced.

If you really to listen to parents who've experienced both kinds of death, you will begin to pick up on the nuance of grief surrounding death of a child. It is not self-centered.

You may think that's harsh, and maybe it is, but it's truth. And you need a large dose of it, imo.

"Babies are measured from the crown (or top) of the head to the rump (or bottom) until about 20 weeks. After that, they are measured from head to heel. This is because a baby's legs are curled up against the torso during the first half of pregnancy and very hard to measure.

Weight: 10.6 ounces - 300 grams
Length:
(crown to rump) 6.5 inches - 16.5 cm
(crown to heel) 10 inches - 25.5 cm."
http://www.baby2see.com/development/week20.ht...

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>You will envy ours when you are suffering in hell and we will live in Paradise.
So God sends his children to suffer in hell? Nice.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it makes the argument null and void. So they'll ignore and keep arguing, Bit.
Maybe it's just me, but if a PC person came on here and spoke about how they committed adultery and carried on a long term affair that resulted in a child out of wedlock and is not a part of that child's life, a lot of AC folks, particularly the extremely religious ones, would've had a field day with that and would've gone ape shit. I find their silence and/or their willingness to overlook that rather interesting.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's just me, but if a PC person came on here and spoke about how they committed adultery and carried on a long term affair that resulted in a child out of wedlock and is not a part of that child's life, a lot of AC folks, particularly the extremely religious ones, would've had a field day with that and would've gone ape shit. I find their silence and/or their willingness to overlook that rather interesting.
Oh no, it's not overlooked, according to SassyJM. He's using his "dark days" to teach all how he's been saved. How much "better" he is now that God's come to him and revealed all.'Cause you know, he was atheist and hated God prior to being visited by Him.

I love STO's commentary on it.

All in all, imo, Gtown sounds pretty similar to a dry drunk. One who may be sober, but is still "using his evil ways" as they say.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>You will envy ours when you are suffering in hell and we will live in Paradise.
Knutbar, Paradise WOULD be hell if we had to spend it anywhere that you are.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
No you fool. I defend women's rights to their civil rights of personal privacy and bodily autonomy. These rights cover induced abortion AS WELL AS a host of other medical issues; predominately the right to refuse futile treatment, organ donation, and being used for experimental purposes.
You guys focus on the deaths of unwanted/unhealthy embryo/fetuses to the exclusion of most all else (you also have a morbid focus on others' rights to refuse futile treatment). Then you act all superior WHILE trying to steal these rights out from under all women -- including your own wives, daughters, mothers, etc.
You certainly have no idea how like Hitler you truly are even as you erroneously compare me and those like me to same.
You guys are on a modern day religious crusade; it's your way or the highway because you believe God knitted you in your mothers' wombs. That for some reason, nobody else's beliefs or concern have any merit because you're so myopic you cannot or will not see the entire picture of what it is you're trying to unravel.
Damn idiots. All of you.
Ok, you take first in Irony, and oximoron catagories.

If over 3 THOUSAND 5 Hundred born kids were being killed a day -how much attention would be given to it?

If you haven't noticed how much the country is in an uproar over 30 kids killed at about 5 years after birth, BUT those SAME KIDS, just 5 and a half years earlier could have been slaughtered ALONG WITH 3 THOUSAND 5 HUNDRED MORE EACH AND EVERY DAY WITHOUT EVEN A RIPPLE FROM MANY.

I don't think your side are idiots, just doing what the lost do.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're going about it the wrong way.
Again, there is a difference between thinking an act is wrong, and wanting to take away the rights of others to that act. Is there some reason you CONTINUE to ignore this statement from me?
How can people take away anything, when they had NO say in it to begin with?
Plus you and others can try and play the religion card all you wish, but doesn't change the Fact, that many are against abortion who are Not religious in any way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you take first in Irony, and oximoron catagories.
If over 3 THOUSAND 5 Hundred born kids were being killed a day -how much attention would be given to it?
If you haven't noticed how much the country is in an uproar over 30 kids killed at about 5 years after birth, BUT those SAME KIDS, just 5 and a half years earlier could have been slaughtered ALONG WITH 3 THOUSAND 5 HUNDRED MORE EACH AND EVERY DAY WITHOUT EVEN A RIPPLE FROM MANY.
I don't think your side are idiots, just doing what the lost do.
Becasue MOST know "kids" aren't whats being discussed. Private medical decisons that dont affect anyone BUT the woman involved is what's being discussed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can people take away anything, when they had NO say in it to begin with?
Plus you and others can try and play the religion card all you wish, but doesn't change the Fact, that many are against abortion who are Not religious in any way.
And nobody that actually matters gives a shit what THEY think either.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. And I'm VERY glad I was able to kick the toxic baggage of gods, religions to the curb over 20 years ago. By doing that, I took back my own power to make sexual and reproductive decisions for MYSELF instead of allowing a bunch of nosy male clerics make those very personal decisions for me.
Militant religionists like Tommydumdum can't grasp the simple fact that some of us enjoy life much more WITHOUT those oppressive church doctrines. Too bad for him. Just because HE'S stuck in the past doesn't mean everyone else has to be.
You will enjoy your life until he comes to judge you.
Living our lives by his word is required.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Becasue MOST know "kids" aren't whats being discussed. Private medical decisons that dont affect anyone BUT the woman involved is what's being discussed.
I disagree, the woman is not the only one involved in an abortion.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, the woman is not the only one involved in an abortion.
You're right, the government and public opinion are involved too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 273,701 - 273,720 of303,157
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 19 at 12:11PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••