Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313195 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#290937 Mar 28, 2013
Why would we?
sasylicious wrote:
Speaking of equal rights...I wonder how many of you who support gay marriage...gays in the military ....are fighting to separate lesbians and gays from sharing living quarters with members of their same sex.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#290938 Mar 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
In many cases, a chid would be better off with a nanny than with their bio mom.
<quoted text>
Skanky is a good case in point! LOL

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#290939 Mar 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, fetal homicide has its own legal definitinon:
"Fetal homicide is the act of killing an intrauterine fetus. The natural death of a fetus is not fetal homicide. Fetal homicide is the purposeful or incidental killing of a fetus due to a criminal human act."
A good example of changing the meaning of a word to suit the pro"choice" agenda.

Location hidden

#290940 Mar 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion? No they dont.
I agree.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#290941 Mar 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to hold whatever ridiculous opinion you choose to.
As are you. And you are free to attempt to use them in argument, even if they don't make a difference TO that argument.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290942 Mar 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
A good example of changing the meaning of a word to suit the pro"choice" agenda.
Sorry Sue, but that term, and those laws were created by the anti-choice to serve THEIR agendas.

Location hidden

#290943 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
As are you. And you are free to attempt to use them in argument, even if they don't make a difference TO that argument.
"even if they don't make a difference TO that argument."

That's a matter of opinion.:)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290944 Mar 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
A mature woman doesn't describe herself as a strong GIRL.
Unless you're talking about a refrigerator or a sofa bed, etc, most furniture doesn't take much effort to move. I can't tell you how many times after her retirement that mom rearranged her living room by herself.
<quoted text>
And I'm sure your mother can carry a 100 lb backpack for miles through desert sand or carry a 150 lb wounded soldier to safety.

Location hidden

#290945 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Sue, but that term, and those laws were created by the anti-choice to serve THEIR agendas.
Proof
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290946 Mar 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>

Very little in some of the local Philadelphia papers. It doesn't surprise me really, the news stations tend to be very liberal, they don't want any "bad" press about abortion.
You got that right!!!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290947 Mar 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"even if they don't make a difference TO that argument."
That's a matter of opinion.:)
And, to quote you...you're allowed to have whatever ridiculous opinion you want.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290948 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure your mother can carry a 100 lb backpack for miles through desert sand or carry a 150 lb wounded soldier to safety.
Are you unaware that there are ALREADY women in the military to have done things just like this, Witless? Do you think there's a DIFFERENT basic training/boot camp for women than there is for men, Idiot?

You really are dumb as a box of hair.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#290949 Mar 28, 2013
That's the basis for most religions--convince people they
are worthless and then convince them that only YOUR unprovable, invisible deity can give them worth.

Pathetic.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason to believe you're not a very good person, and if you're not better then many who go to church all the time, you would be in bad shape, but what you and I call good, is a million miles away from what God calls Good.
Going to Heaven is not about how "good " one is, it is about us realizing we can Never be "good enough ",and accepting the free Love gift that God offers us, that makes us "Good enough "
We either die self rightous or with imputed rightousness.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290950 Mar 28, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>.

Actually mz. Thang - killing IS a solution. It's called an abortion, and its 100 percent legal.
I guess that finally answer the question put to you many times. Do you support a woman killing her unborn baby?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290951 Mar 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof
Just look at the sponsors of those laws.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#290952 Mar 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"Actually, it is you who did understand her posts."
Exactly, I did understand her post, and what she wrote was stupid.
"Regardless of the difference, a spontaneous abortion is still counted as an abortion."
Murder, sucicide, and natural causes are counted as causes of death. Are they the same?
Maybe I missed something, but you and bman quoted her post counting the number of abortions, which include spontaneous abortions.

Nothing stupid about that.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#290953 Mar 28, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
What about an abortion performed by a doctor? How is that wonderful "operation" performed? Please explain in detail. Then you will realize the difference between an induced abortion and a miscarriage.
Spontaneous abortions are still counted as abortions regardless if your opinion.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290954 Mar 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about reaching. Your state failed. Big time. For decades.
You can't in any way blame that on "pro'choice' folks". Those enabling Gosnell are those who didn't do their jobs. Same as the CPS workers whose "kids" get killed by their abusive parents/family members after being sent home or never taken out to begin with.
Why didn't you respond to my first to you telling you to F off? Did it not show up?
The grand jury report that I posted before says directly that Gosnell wasn't bothered because the administration didn't want to be seen as putting up a barrier for women to obtain abortions.

Politically they were afraid to run afoul of the pro choice movement.The world is full of cowards.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290955 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that finally answer the question put to you many times. Do you support a woman killing her unborn baby?
Witless, do you think that poster is me? Because it's not.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#290956 Mar 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue, honestly I dont think that was the lawmakers intention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,479,406
How DEPRESSING is it living in The State Of Con... (May '16) 6 hr Hoody Hoodpecker 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 71,308
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 hr Brian_G 62,878
News Gibbs College campus will be shut down (Feb '08) Mon Mona 112
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Jan 14 Rujoking 320
News The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Jan 13 CTguy1955 91

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages