Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
272,861 - 272,880 of 305,183 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And the textbooks say people like you try to hullicinate their their mothers love them. She doesn't, you are just damaged psychology, you are worthless, its the truth for you to reflect on.
@@ "hullicinate"? "damaged psychology"??

Child, if you want to insult someone, learn to speak English properly.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but he asked God for forgiveness, so it's all good. Don't worry about it. Lol.
You are so incredibly ignorant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a lesbian. Damaged goods. I hate her soul.
Good thing your opinion doesnt mean shit to anyone then huh?@@
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>How did you gauge right and wrong before you adopted your new beliefs? I was taught basic ethics by the people who influenced me as a young child. These teachings were reinforced by experience. In my case, I was instilled with a solid set of moral values and had a childhood free of serious mental trauma. Why don't you read a text on human development and psychology?
Okay, that's the end of our interactions. Bubbye.
You didn't even learn about manners never mind anything else.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would compare a human baby with a dog.
No matter what you think of me God is just, and will be a true judge. I just ask you to think how you will do when you stand before Him?
You say I accuse and judge, is that not what you and others do?
you say you're all for womens sexual and reproductive rights, but it seems that theory is beginning to crumble, as some say if a woman conducts herself this way or that, then she's a slut /whore.
Plus you judge me for judging?
Its like saying "I hate certain people, who hate certain people! " :)
I know how you and other pro choice folks think, becouse I used to be pro choice.
When.I seen myself the way God does -I realized I needed something.
Turns out, it was a savior.
Just becouse someone doesn't word things the way you think they should, doesn't mean they don't have good intentions and care about you and your future.
Obviously you don't know how we all think. We do not even all have the same thoughts on any give subject. We don't have a hive mind.

What you ignore every time I bring it up, is that one may have an opinion about an action without necessarily wanting to take away anyone's right to act in such a way.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The heart does not lie. It is the teacher of morality who lies.
So follow your heart?
Do what makes YOU Happy, is one of my fav.:

You once said you try and write things to make people think, and you do, so which teacher /teachers are liars?
what's inmoral to one, is ok and normal to others.

Example : many many many people believe when a woman has a baby inside of her " regardless of what you label it ",and she makes her plans, and hires another person to go inside of her, and destroy that baby -that what she has done is very very inmoral.
Others like you -see it as no big deal, and even call it a womans right.

Do you understand what I'm asking, when I ask people, by what or whom they judge anything by?
You don't seem to be the type that wants to bury their head in the sand, but we'll see.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My friends all had to deal with living up to their parents expectations and behave in a way that didn't embarrass the family.
Which does not answer the question. Nevermind, you're too stupid to do so.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ "hullicinate"? "damaged psychology"??
Child, if you want to insult someone, learn to speak English properly.
I am far from a child. Now what are you on about?

I saw nothing wrong with the way it is spelt.

You are completely unnattractive to any man.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Gtown 71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hate to see women on the front lines, but for certain would hate to see girls being made to go, because a few want to stand up and speak for all women.
Most women who scream about women's rights, are not considering that those women can speak for themselves, it is more about control with them.
Because Bitter doesn't mind sending her daughter off to war, she thinks all women should be put in that position even though most sane mothers would be devastated to see their daughters have to go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you painted yourself into a corner again. Lol
Son, I've NEVER painted myself into a corner.
Just to make clear -YOU don't think my mother was acting like a whore, but only repeating what I said right?
Wow. You really ARE a moron.

I dont think anything about your mother at all. I dont believe your stories, remember?

YOU called your mother a whore - something you should be ashamed of BTW. Why should I think or say anything OTHER than how YOU classified her?
I've said Jesus is the only way to Heaven, so you must agree with me there as well?
You say a lot of stupid shit with no basis in reality - so no.
Ok -after I talked about my affair and never called the other woman anything -YOU said that she was a slut, so married women that have sex with someone other than their spouse is a slut?
I can't wait for your answer, they are so,,,, well splotty :)
Generally speaking, I DO believe that women AND men that screw around on their spouses are assholes - period. Your kind like to preach about how important family is, yet you're usually the first ones to screw around. Hell, even too many of the Catholic clergy can't keep their dicks in their pants, and THEY take a vow of chastity.

In our society, women that screw around are sluts, but the men usually get a high-5 and a slap on the back. That I know of, there's no name for male sluts that's gender specific. Douchebag in YOUR case would suffice if you insist on a name. And clearly, you havent changed much.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your question. The stupid one is you, Bitter.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it familar to you? The pressure to please your parents, to gain their love? I suppose no matter how much you tried, they still trodden you down. Blame it on yourself. If you weren't who you were born being, perhaps they wouldn't have done it to you.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, I've NEVER painted myself into a corner.
<quoted text>
Wow. You really ARE a moron.
I dont think anything about your mother at all. I dont believe your stories, remember?
YOU called your mother a whore - something you should be ashamed of BTW. Why should I think or say anything OTHER than how YOU classified her?
<quoted text>
You say a lot of stupid shit with no basis in reality - so no.
<quoted text>
Generally speaking, I DO believe that women AND men that screw around on their spouses are assholes - period. Your kind like to preach about how important family is, yet you're usually the first ones to screw around. Hell, even too many of the Catholic clergy can't keep their dicks in their pants, and THEY take a vow of chastity.
In our society, women that screw around are sluts, but the men usually get a high-5 and a slap on the back. That I know of, there's no name for male sluts that's gender specific. Douchebag in YOUR case would suffice if you insist on a name. And clearly, you havent changed much.
Of course you hate all men, and think all men think bad of women.
That is why you became a lesbian.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Point of fact:
I never claimed that "they" are whores or sluts. I didn't make ANY claims about ANY women. I simply went with YOUR designation of what kind of a woman your mother was.
YOU claimed YOUR mother was a 'ho. Unless she was taking money, she wasn't, but yeah, she likely was a slut if she was bring home "a different man every night" as you claimed.
Ok foo (eyes roll)
Let's just focus on my mistress a sec, since you have a lapse in memory on my mother.
I never said anything about my mistress, yet you gladly called her a slut, so do you stand for womens sexual and reproductive rights or not?

I realize I go to extremes, but I'm not here to make friends, which would be very easy, just agree with you and be for abortion, but I'm here to show you how you have no standard.

By whom or what standard do ye judge?
Please don't be like elise and talk "good " moral standards, becouse what was the moral standard on gay /lesbian people 30 -40 years ago?

Despite what you call me, or think about me -my goal will be done, it already is in the works :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right the home and family was the center nucleous providing a safe and structured envirnoment. What they had to deal with was mostly positive. Today they deal with broken families, extreme scheduling and distracted parents.
What a collasal crock of shit! "what they had to deal with was mostly positive"??? You're f'd in the head Inkstain.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your question. The stupid one is you, Bitter.
No, you didn't.

BTW, you seem to be confused. I am not the same poster as Bit of Honey.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so incredibly ignorant.
Says the QUEEN of incredibly ignorant.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it familar to you? The pressure to please your parents, to gain their love? I suppose no matter how much you tried, they still trodden you down. Blame it on yourself. If you weren't who you were born being, perhaps they wouldn't have done it to you.
More lies from you, and no one is surprised. I do understand that you can't take the fact that I don't let you get away with making untrue statements. It's okay, Little Boy.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't.
BTW, you seem to be confused. I am not the same poster as Bit of Honey.
Yes I did and yes I think you are but if you say so .

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok foo (eyes roll)
Let's just focus on my mistress a sec, since you have a lapse in memory on my mother.
I never said anything about my mistress, yet you gladly called her a slut, so do you stand for womens sexual and reproductive rights or not?
I realize I go to extremes, but I'm not here to make friends, which would be very easy, just agree with you and be for abortion, but I'm here to show you how you have no standard.
By whom or what standard do ye judge?
Please don't be like elise and talk "good " moral standards, becouse what was the moral standard on gay /lesbian people 30 -40 years ago?
Despite what you call me, or think about me -my goal will be done, it already is in the works :)
There is no one "moral standard". That is the point.

Morals are subjective, not objective, and relative to the person/group holding them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,084,439
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min Gurion 68,070
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Lumpy Churchhill 18,610
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr scirocco 68,453
The Trial of Heather Specyalski (Mar '13) Tue Cassie 22
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) Jul 29 Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••