Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 314719 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#289593 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>She says her black friends would like that joke. She's a liar, obviously. No self-respecting black person would consider such a comment acceptable and inoffensive. She has no shame.
Inkstain also has no intelligence or honesty.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289594 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It's widespread. I'm not the first to come up with it. I don't know much about it, but I have small splotches of proof.
You've never yet provided any proof of your ridiculous claims. That's because there is no proof, just stupidity that you made up.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#289595 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally a child thinks this way. Always saying there is a rule to be followed for no good reason. They don't understand the spirit behind something, at all.
A bigoted comment is no way near as bad as a personal attack. All adults know that, including you, which says a lot.
Only another racist would say that a racist comment is okay. Thanks for sharing.

Location hidden

#289596 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bit says I am a "selective racist" so I think I'm okay with my black friends and family but not with Obama. Cool.
Please use "selective racist" from now on.
Actually, I said that you MORON. Jesus H Christ on a damn crutch, READ before you post idiot.

You think its okay to be a selective racist? Wow.

Your ignorance really knows NO bounds.

Location hidden

#289597 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, a bit of brutal honesty isn't no harm lol. That's a goal for me, so I suppose I'm getting there, thanks.
Nitey night.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289598 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bit says I am a "selective racist" so I think I'm okay with my black friends and family but not with Obama. Cool.
Please use "selective racist" from now on.
Who says what?

Location hidden

#289599 Mar 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

They should make trophies with a brass dead baby on top, so they can put it in their living rooms.
The very idea of abortion is so sick, but when you have a sick mind, it seems normal.
THank you for proving you have a sick mind to have come up with that garbage.

You're not only a sick fk, you're a LOUSY excuse for a christian.

No real Christian would EVER suggest such a nasty thing.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289600 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it so hard for you to "come up with" your "small splotches?" Just provide your proof of your god's existence, or admit that you have none.
Why didn't say it is hard for me to come up with. I said come up with as in past tense, moron.

Location hidden

#289601 Mar 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many many many adults throughout time have molested kids,doed that mean it's natural?
BTW -this is how most people become gay, or a spiritual transfer from their parents.
A 14 yo boy, in my old class started messing with his 5 yo brother, and when he was caught, he was devastated and couldn't understand why he had those desires?!?!?
His mom, then let him know the he was molested by his dad, when he was two.
What does incest and paedophilia have to do with being gay? Be careful.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#289602 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they get all bent out of shape over a tongue in cheek comment about the inept pres, but don't have one ounce of concern for babies killed at any point of gestation even up to birth as evidence by their silence over the jobs of people like tiller and gosnell. They accept and agree with their occupation of aborting very late term fetuses.
"...don't have one ounce of concern for babies killed at any point of gestation even up to birth..."

Look!! Another display of your dishonest thinking.

Dr. Tiller followed the law.

Gosnell did not. Many PCers were aghast at the way your state failed to do its job by properly monitoring Gosnell. You do not get to blatantly lie and claim PCers were "silent" over Gosnell's alleged criminal behavior. I'd love to see him convicted and sentenced accordingly. Then throw away the key. Forever.

Your side lied and lied about the late Dr. Tiller to the point one of you thought it better to assassinate the man in his own church in front of other members. You're still lying about the good Dr. Tiller now.

How very un-Christlike of you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289603 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they get all bent out of shape over a tongue in cheek comment about the inept pres, but don't have one ounce of concern for babies killed at any point of gestation even up to birth as evidence by their silence over the jobs of people like tiller and gosnell. They accept and agree with their occupation of aborting very late term fetuses.
Silence over Gosnell? Really, you lying sack of sh*t?

Location hidden

#289604 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you know any black people. I'd hate to tell you some of the things they say about the brat in the white house.
Yeah, right. Lol, you really need to stop the lying, milque toast.

Location hidden

#289605 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you know any black people. I'd hate to tell you some of the things they say about the brat in the white house.
Stinky, I grew up in Baltimore. I worked in the jails there, had hundreds of tenants, many of whom became my friends to this day. My business partner in Baltimore was black, as will be my partner here. My brother in law is black.

I guarantee they, as a group, are not saying the things you're claiming, and not one would be calling him a "brat". Thats just stupid, but typical for you.

Obama won 95% of the African American vote. Do they ALL like him? Of course not, but they're not being the kind of assholes you're claiming they are.

And again, I GUARANTEE you wouldn't have the nerve to make the comment you did around your so called "black friends".

You're stupid, but even you aren't THAT stupid.

Location hidden

#289606 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between saying it on a public forum, and saying it to a black persons face. Saying it to a black person would obviously be wrong, and uncalled for, as it might offend the black person.
If you can't say it to a person's face, there's obviously something wrong with saying it, at all. You are a hypocrite, my friend.

Location hidden

#289607 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't say it is hard for me to come up with. I said come up with as in past tense, moron.
Honey, I'm just asking you to prove your claim that you can prove your god's existence. Why can't you do it?

Location hidden

#289608 Mar 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many many many adults throughout time have molested kids,doed that mean it's natural?
BTW -this is how most people become gay, or a spiritual transfer from their parents.
No your MORON, its not. G-damn you have some stupid ideas.
A 14 yo boy, in my old class started messing with his 5 yo brother, and when he was caught, he was devastated and couldn't understand why he had those desires?!?!?
His mom, then let him know the he was molested by his dad, when he was two.
@@ You write some really bad fiction dear.

Location hidden

#289609 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it did?
You've been trying to argue it for quite awhile now dummy. More like you've been trying to twist the original discussion to fit your moronic views.

Location hidden

#289610 Mar 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been my experience only stupid people are racist.
Well that certainly fits Inkstain to a "T".
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289611 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinky, I grew up in Baltimore. I worked in the jails there, had hundreds of tenants, many of whom became my friends to this day. My business partner in Baltimore was black, as will be my partner here. My brother in law is black.
I guarantee they, as a group, are not saying the things you're claiming, and not one would be calling him a "brat". Thats just stupid, but typical for you.
Obama won 95% of the African American vote. Do they ALL like him? Of course not, but they're not being the kind of assholes you're claiming they are.
And again, I GUARANTEE you wouldn't have the nerve to make the comment you did around your so called "black friends".
You're stupid, but even you aren't THAT stupid.
You're just hanging out with blacks with attitudes. I have family members as black as Obama and they don't have a chip on their shoulders and have a sense of humor.

Not everyone thinks and lives like you think they do.

Location hidden

#289612 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they get all bent out of shape over a tongue in cheek comment about the inept pres,
That was a clearly RACIST remark, nothing "tongue in cheek" about it.
but don't have one ounce of concern for babies killed at any point of gestation even up to birth as evidence by their silence over the jobs of people like tiller and gosnell. They accept and agree with their occupation of aborting very late term fetuses.
WTF are you lying about now? Dr Tiller was a doctor, who was murdered by one of your kind.

Gosnell is a murderer who's in jail for his crimes. Hopefully for good. Who says ANYONE here has been "silent" on either one of them? You've been here for very long and drawn out discussions about Gosnell in particular, as well as Dr Tiller.

You're a lying sack of crap Ink.

But keep trying to justify your ignorance, its fun to watch you dig your hole deeper and deeper. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,549,544
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Fitius T Bluster 20,947
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Ms Sassy 63,859
Poll Do you report neighbors for blantant ordinance ... (Jun '12) Sun Elijah 5
News Boulder, Colo., police regain lead role in JonB... (Feb '09) Jun 24 kauna 1,667
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Jun 23 Norch 164
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Jun 20 Dave 327

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages