Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,953
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#289507 Mar 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Homicide is third-party causation, and it is NOT a synonym for murder. Homicide can include self-defense, accident, etc.
<quoted text>
Oh, snap! I didn't know that. If that's true, than Inkypoo needs to step the hell off. Ha!
Huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#289508 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
I'm evil for pointing out that some cancers have different DNA?
Okay then.
LOL You moron.
You are evil because you compared cancer to an unborn child. You are pure evil. Go wax your mustache.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#289509 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to see her say it around some of my friends. Oh, sh*t... she would be begging for mercy. Lol.
While getting her face rearranged.

No answer with her first response. I asked again. Doubt she will give a straight answer.

Even if I WERE a racist, I sure as sh^t wouldn't be callin' any black folks an "ape" in Oakland. Walnut Creek you might get away with it, but Oakland or Richmond?...admitted racists aren't even THAT stupid.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#289510 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know better. I have never put anyone 'down' on their appearance, job sexuality or anything else.
You're a lying sack of shit.

Clearly you have put people down on these and other issues, since you have called a black man an "APE", you've demeaned my faith and made nasty comments regarding mine and others sexuality MANY times, as well as making ignorant and lying blanket comments about people in general.

I know better than to think you're capable of honesty or intelligent discussion.
I said I didn't understand why you were their leader because I don't think you deserve it. You don't ever offer a well thought out contrary opinion, you only insult, demean and always miss the point in favor of throwing out some offensive, nasty remark. A leader, I don't think so.
I have never claimed to by anyone's leader here you ass. Who has EVER made that claim for that matter?

Who do you think you're kidding Inkstain? Seriously?

MOST of us here have tried on NUMEROUS occasions to offer well thought out views that are contrary to your views, and you play STUPID each and EVERY time.

You are completely incapable of thoughtful discussion. You have earned every insult you've recieved, as well as every nasty remark.

BTW, you are just as nasty as you accuse others of being. You only PRETEND to be better than others however.

Location hidden

#289511 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I committ a sin in the eyes of Jesus by making a joke?
Don't you have something important to be irate over?
Normal folks DO become "irate" over racism such as you showed.

There's NOTHING funny about racist comments as you've made.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289512 Mar 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Have you ever been out of your cellar?
<quoted text>
Looks like Cpeter1313 is not so much of a good compassion, empathetic, person, is he, Elise From Burque?

He is cruel when he wants to be.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289513 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Cpeter1313 is a man, you shmo. Lol, omg. Time for your nap, isn't it?
Its only 19:21 moron. Don't know the time in britain, ignorant worm?

And I'm smart enough to know how precious sleep is.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289514 Mar 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is biological. Period. That means it's natural.
Do any of you fundies realize a larger portion of Christianity's premise is more about driving out what is seen in humans as animalistic behavior? First thing we teach kids is not to bite. Then we start drumming out their natural instincts and fill them with BS that teaches them not to feel, not to think, and not to do. All in the name of "civility". And all while a great number of those teaching are immorally manipulating children and then lying about it while covering it up, hiding it from the very light they sermonize on a regular basis.
For too long the Christian focus has not been on loving your neighbor as yourself. Too many Christians seemed to broken the Golden Rule without any qualms -- while screaming for Freedom of Religion.
Disturbing.
JMO
As for christianity, its not so simple.
As for homosexuality in animals, nerdy little child, homosexuality is an emotional and mental disease, and it spreaded to the animals.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289515 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Spot on with you!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289516 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Is English your second language or are you just plain confused? You're getting yourself all mixed up, honey.
Like you? You'll get it someday, little girl.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289517 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already offered the opinion of the man who write the embryology textbooks. If that isn't enough, read this link.
http://harvardmagazine.com/2004/07/debating-t...
I believe I am on the side of the Honest thinkers. You are the one who doesn't want to hear the truth.
That is philosophy, not science.

Now, where is the link to the quote you gave before?

It may be his OPINION, but that does not make it "science".

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289518 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
As for christianity, its not so simple.
As for homosexuality in animals, nerdy little child, homosexuality is an emotional and mental disease, and it spreaded to the animals.
This is complete and utter crap. Which is what we always get from you.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#289519 Mar 19, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not to be hated but it is not the normal human condition. Of course neither is the advocating of killing unborn children. You do both. I preach the love of God. You just wrap your anger oin some pagan mumbo jumbo and hate Christians.
LMAO!! If anyone is angry here it's you.

Location hidden

#289520 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are depriving your child of both a mother and a father? Selfish little turd! You can't bond and share a child with the same sex, idiot! You are incapable of bonding! You ought to feel so silly!
You're an idiot.

But thanks for the conformation that you're not to be taken seriously.

Carry on troll.

Location hidden

#289521 Mar 19, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you call any black person an ape to their face?
Tell the truth. Would you remark that the president is an ape in ear shot of any black person? Tell the truth.
I'd love to see you make those remarks in front of some of the sistas in Oakland or Richmond.
I'd like to see her make those kinds of comments within earshot of ANY decent person.

But hey, she feels safe saying what she REALLY thinks here, becuase there's no danger of a real life punch in the mouth.

Location hidden

#289522 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is biologically unnatural.
Yet there's literally THOUSANDS of examples of homosexuality being perfectly normal in nature.

You're kind are so full of shit.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289523 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Would you crack your little ape "joke" to your black acquaintances?
Yes, they know he's a bit lacking in brain power. He's a whinny spoiled brat.

Location hidden

#289525 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Later...
Translation: the troll can't prove shit, and has no intention of bothering to even try.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#289526 Mar 19, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
While getting her face rearranged.
No answer with her first response. I asked again. Doubt she will give a straight answer.
Even if I WERE a racist, I sure as sh^t wouldn't be callin' any black folks an "ape" in Oakland. Walnut Creek you might get away with it, but Oakland or Richmond?...admitted racists aren't even THAT stupid.
She can't wiggle out of letting her racist slip show. She needs to just admit that she has work to do on her problem.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289527 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
But thanks for the conformation that you're not to be taken seriously.
Carry on troll.
Danth's law comes in handy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,153,314
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,877
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 7 hr WilliamB41 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 hr JOEL 70,988
Merry Christmas everyone. 16 hr teri 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 hr kal 49,174
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:41 am PST