Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310968 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#289559 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of black people that I know who think he is worthy of a few jokes. White people think it is their job to be offended for blacks when in reality they wouldn't even be offended. Plenty of my black friends think he is a joke.
The 'sisters' may be the only ones still so enamored with his BS.
I doubt seriously that you have any black friends, and I GUARANTEE you wouldn't make a nasty comment like that in front of them without losing a few more teeth.

Once again you make a STUPID blanket comment that's 100% untrue.

No, "white people" do NOT think its their "job" to be offended for blacks.

NORMAL people are offended by racism. Period. White, black, pink, purple, EVERYONE is offended by racism if they have a brain in their heads and are NOT racists themselves.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289560 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes actually I do.
You were asked:
"Why would an ape become a man?"
You responded:
"So he could become president."
Thank you for giving me - once again - the opportunity to spotlight both your stupidity AND your racism.
Maybe his comment was uncalled for, but it's not that major an issue. Grow up. Its easy enough to point out. Perhaps if you aren't so bitchy, you might find it easier to get him to apologize.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#289561 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say it, so what would you know of the context she said it in.
Maybe she meant simply that, maybe not, so what.
Oh, did you say it? Talk about confused lol. Silly discussions.
I didn't brag about being old. I'm not that old anyway. I mentioned it briefly when you nagged on about this kid thing.
Seriously, you need to go to bed. You're rambling, now. Come back in the morning, pops.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289562 Mar 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
There is actually a smidgen of truth to what you say. I'll let you figure it out for yourself, though.
I don't see it either, perhaps you are just making things up, and getting more juvenile ideas.

Location hidden

#289563 Mar 19, 2013
Huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>You are evil because you compared cancer to an unborn child. You are pure evil. Go wax your mustache.
Knutbar, I did no such thing. I simply pointed out a medical FACT - cancer can have it own - seperate DNA. Nothing more, nothing less.

Go back to elementary school and learn basic English comprehension.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289564 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that, with references.
It's widespread. I'm not the first to come up with it. I don't know much about it, but I have small splotches of proof.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#289565 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes actually I do.
You were asked:
"Why would an ape become a man?"
You responded:
"So he could become president."
Thank you for giving me - once again - the opportunity to spotlight both your stupidity AND your racism.
She says her black friends would like that joke. She's a liar, obviously. No self-respecting black person would consider such a comment acceptable and inoffensive. She has no shame.
Gtown71

United States

#289566 Mar 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Well, I would go to visit you.
<quoted text>
Why? Is it becouse I say being gay, isn't normal?
If no God, then why can't people do as they please?
Would you look down upon anyone for anything?
say an adult rapes a child, or murders a child. Is that ok?
If you say no, then why?
both have happened in the past, so if you say it is not moral, then by "who's " morals?
I geuss, if there is no God, then anything (ANYTHING) a person wants to do should be ok, in their eyes, and as far as their victims, well the stronger survive, and just to bad.

Location hidden

#289567 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Its only 19:21 moron. Don't know the time in britain, ignorant worm?
Pssssst...... Connahs Quay is in Wales ya ditz. Just sayin....
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289568 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Show me where he made a racist comment, like Ink did. I don't care if someone makes a personal comment about someone's specific personality. That's between those two people. When someone insults someone based on race, sex, nationality, that is called bigotry. Are you sure that you are an experienced adult? You write less and less like an adult, sweetie.
Normally a child thinks this way. Always saying there is a rule to be followed for no good reason. They don't understand the spirit behind something, at all.

A bigoted comment is no way near as bad as a personal attack. All adults know that, including you, which says a lot.

Location hidden

#289569 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
As for christianity, its not so simple.
As for homosexuality in animals, nerdy little child, homosexuality is an emotional and mental disease, and it spreaded to the animals.
Wow. You take stupidity to a whole new level.

Yet another troll to not bother to feed.

Carry on putz.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289570 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, you need to go to bed. You're rambling, now. Come back in the morning, pops.

Alright, a bit of brutal honesty isn't no harm lol. That's a goal for me, so I suppose I'm getting there, thanks.
Gtown71

United States

#289571 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to see her say it around some of my friends. Oh, sh*t... she would be begging for mercy. Lol.
So, is this like 12 year olds, after school?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289572 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssssst...... Connahs Quay is in Wales ya ditz. Just sayin....
Still wrong about the time. You must be ignorant to rely on popular belief. You cannot be as smart as you claim.

Location hidden

#289573 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they know he's a bit lacking in brain power. He's a whinny spoiled brat.
You're a liar. You wouldn't have the nerve to compare a black man to an ape in front of blacks. You're stupid, but even you have a self preservation instinct in that thick head somewhere.

The spoiled brat is you dear.

Location hidden

#289574 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what I said or the context.
I know EXACTLY what you said and the context. Want the post numbers too Inkstain?

You made a racist comment, and you've been trying to twist your smarmy ass out of it for days now.

And you're a failure as always.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289575 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>She says her black friends would like that joke. She's a liar, obviously. No self-respecting black person would consider such a comment acceptable and inoffensive. She has no shame.
Bit says I am a "selective racist" so I think I'm okay with my black friends and family but not with Obama. Cool.

Please use "selective racist" from now on.

Location hidden

#289576 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is homicide and homicide is a scientific term.
AND NEITHER ONE applies to a legal abortion.

But keep trying to twist the discussion into the direction you NEED for it to go in to make your bullshit valid.

You'll be a failure at that too. LOL!
Gtown71

United States

#289577 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the first time you asked the question.
To be a racist I would have to hate all blacks. I don't. There are several I would vote for, for my president. Obama is not one of them. I am embarrassed to have him for president. When ever I hear him give press confrences with would leaders, he looks like the dumb, arrogant one. It's not that he's black, it is because he is so incompetant. There isn't much he hasn't made worse for this country and the world.
Please remember, when dealing with double standard folks, you cannot joke, or say anything out of context, becouse they use that to call you everything under the sun.
Plus they remind you over and over.
The truth is, they want you to go away, so they can high five themselves every day another 3000 human babies are killed.

They should make trophies with a brass dead baby on top, so they can put it in their living rooms.
The very idea of abortion is so sick, but when you have a sick mind, it seems normal.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289578 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. You wouldn't have the nerve to compare a black man to an ape in front of blacks. You're stupid, but even you have a self preservation instinct in that thick head somewhere.
The spoiled brat is you dear.
I don't think you know any black people. I'd hate to tell you some of the things they say about the brat in the white house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 58,822
News Trump Brings Fiery Message To Thousands in Hart... 3 hr cliton 15
so who is going to be the next president??? 6 hr Teri 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 70,461
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Another Black kil... 20,184
Do you believe in prayer. Sat Teri 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 29 Zionism is racism 72,025
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages