Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,822
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289364 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You hang on to that. All scientific evidence says it is a unique individual human being.
No science says that. "Human being" is no a scientific designation.
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#289366 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Suddenly you don't believe evolution where by we were all decended from a common ancestor with apes?
We are not descendants of apes. We are separate species mutated from the same origin.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289367 Mar 19, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>We are not descendants of apes. We are separate species mutated from the same origin.
So you don't believe that we have a 'common ancestor'?
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#289368 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I make my own dicisions too regarding everything. Everybody can. It's not unique to you.
Science says the fetus is a completely distinct separate human being with it's own blood type and DNA.
If you choose to not call it a baby, that doesn't change the facts.
With all the changes that take place, you harp on one thing that doesn't. And even cancer has different blood than a fetus. So if a different blood type means a separate human being, a cancer is a separate human being.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#289369 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was your "doomed to failure" line.
Whichever Francis he is following, Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doomed to failure. He is a clever man, and he knows this, as we cheer him on his way."
I didn't give such a dismal prediction a second thought. And I certainly didn't ascertain specific posters here must be "...a downer but with your outlook on life, I wouldn't expect anything positive from you," because of it.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#289370 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I and so does everyone else.
The difference is, my conscience tells me it is wrong to kill babies, born and unborn.
That doesn't make your conscience more correct or righteous. It just makes you different. So what?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#289371 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real world, it depends on who does the killing. Only the mother can kill with impunity. If anyone else kills the child, it is murder.
This is such a blatant misrepresentation of what terminating a pregnancy is medically and legally.

If you want to believe this crap is reality, go for it, nobody will stop you in the good ol' USofA. But to insist it *IS* reality is over the top. Way over.

You're such a dishonest thinker. I'd have to assume it carries over into what you do as well.

:(

Atrisco Village

#289372 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't need a savior, if I was perfect.
Lol, true, but you could at least try to emulate Jesus, shouldn't you? You don't even try, woman.

Atrisco Village

#289373 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of forensic science?
Yes, dear. A forensic scientist determines the manner of death, not whether the death was a murder or not.
Gtown71

United States

#289374 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of forensic science?
Yes, like the body farm in Kentucky.
Science /murder /death.

It is a place where they take donated, and unclaimed bodies, to see how long it takes to decomp, in different circumstances.
Trunks of cars.
Buried.
Buried, wrapped in plastic, buried not wrapped in plastic. Etc....

To bad the don't give tours, to the bad parts for all, the pro death folks would love it.

Atrisco Village

#289375 Mar 19, 2013
Ink is the new Lil Lily. How cute.

Atrisco Village

#289376 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be he avoided a being in a horrendous accident up ahead.
True, but he wasn't. He was a shitty driver. The guy is a neighborhood drunk. Try again, mitotera.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289377 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't believe that we have a 'common ancestor'?
What part of "the same origin" did you NOT understand?

But, at least you've stopped misquoting what the theory actually says.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289378 Mar 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No science says that. "Human being" is no a scientific designation.
Ronan O'Rahily the human embryologist who developed the Carnegie stages of human embryological development who also sits on the board of Nomina Embryologica which determines the correct terminology to be used in human embryology textbooks internationally says it is a human being.

FACT 4: "As all human embryologists know, a single-cell human zygote, or a more developed human embryo, or human fetus is a human being - and that that's the way they are supposed to look at those particular periods of development."
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289379 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, dear. A forensic scientist determines the manner of death, not whether the death was a murder or not.
He does determine whether or not it is homicde
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289380 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, true, but you could at least try to emulate Jesus, shouldn't you? You don't even try, woman.
Your are as wrong about that as you are about everything else.

Atrisco Village

#289381 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
But by what you've said you believe, he's an ape. Typical of your kind really.
She's trying desperately to backpedal. Only a racist would call a black man an ape. She can't explain her "joke." She showed her true racist colors and she can't skulk away from that.

Atrisco Village

#289382 Mar 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, like the body farm in Kentucky.
Science /murder /death.
It is a place where they take donated, and unclaimed bodies, to see how long it takes to decomp, in different circumstances.
Trunks of cars.
Buried.
Buried, wrapped in plastic, buried not wrapped in plastic. Etc....
To bad the don't give tours, to the bad parts for all, the pro death folks would love it.
They don't determine murder, kid. They simply study how a body decomposes under different conditions. You and Ink don't get it. That's no surprise.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289383 Mar 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't give such a dismal prediction a second thought. And I certainly didn't ascertain specific posters here must be "...a downer but with your outlook on life, I wouldn't expect anything positive from you," because of it.
You put it up there for everyone else to give it thought. That was my thought on it.

Atrisco Village

#289384 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He does determine whether or not it is homicde
I'm not sure that the scientist actually makes that distinction. I'm not as fascinated by the subject as you are, obviously. My job is keeping sick people alive:-) It takes up enough of my time, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min DBWriter 1,114,691
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min gcaveman1 46,973
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,461
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Chuck 19,281
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Mon Sir Samuel 806
Man Who Testified Against A Cop Is Arraigned On... Sun Sir Samuel 1
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]