Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,092
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289341 Mar 19, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a black person an ape was just a little racist slippage, huh? Oooo-k. Well, that explains everything!
No, really. It does.
Mostly I think he is a horse's ass.

Vote for Ben Carson an inteligent man.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289342 Mar 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I write it or agree with it? No, I quoted an article showing both Francis of Assissi and Xavier were referred to. As an FYI. I dunno how you surmise the above from it.
It was your "doomed to failure" line.

Whichever Francis he is following, Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doomed to failure. He is a clever man, and he knows this, as we cheer him on his way."
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289343 Mar 19, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE. A person DOESN'T need religion to have a conscience, contrary to what you and the rest of the militant religionists want everyone to BELIEVE.
It's wonderful how much freedom a person has when she/he ISN'T mentally chained to a bunch of oppressive doctrines. Since I kicked the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches to the curb over 20 years ago, I have the freedom to make all my OWN sexual and reproductive choices WITHOUT the unwanted interference of nosy church clerics in dresses.
If YOU have a problem with that, too bad.
So do I and so does everyone else.

The difference is, my conscience tells me it is wrong to kill babies, born and unborn.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289345 Mar 19, 2013
LiT rabbit foo foo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of your kind - whether they CLAIM to follow a version of Jesus or not - who call abortion murder - are not only morons, but liars as well.
Abortion is not, and never in US history been considered murder. Not even when it was illegal.
That your kind "consider" it murder is meaningless bullshit to those in the REAL world.
In the real world, it depends on who does the killing. Only the mother can kill with impunity. If anyone else kills the child, it is murder.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289346 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Alrighty then. The crazies are out tonight in force I see.@@
**cue Twilight Zone music** Da da da da Da da da da......
Why don't you debate him on the evidence instead of this stupid post?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289347 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you learn to emulate your Savior, someday.
Wouldn't need a savior, if I was perfect.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289348 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Murder isn't a scientific term. Science doesn't concern itself with murder. It concerns itself with science.
Ever hear of forensic science?
Ocean56

AOL

#289349 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
So do I and so does everyone else.
The difference is, my conscience tells me it is wrong to kill babies, born and unborn.
For me, there's no such thing as an "unborn baby." There's no baby until actual birth. Don't like my saying that? Tough. I'll say it all I want.

If YOU choose to belong to a church that treats women as second-class citizens, that's YOUR burden, which I'm very glad I don't have. Since I'm religion-FREE, I am also free of the backward doctrines and policies that many religions/churches impose on their members. I make my OWN decisions regarding sex and reproduction, without the unwanted interference from nosy church clerics.

And I'll say again that motherhood is OPTIONAL, not a requirement. Like marriage and religion, they are LIFESTYLE choices, nothing more. A woman DOESN'T have to marry, have children, or belong to a religion/church if she DOESN'T want to do so, not in the United States anyway. For me, it's simple; secularism equals FREEDOM, no slavery required.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289350 Mar 19, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
She is one of the most hateful lesbian proabortion pagans on this thing. She talks and dresses like a trucker. She works in some comic book store and pretends to be some intellectual. She is mean and hates all Christians. The other pagans look up to her.
That's the kind of leader they want. I can't figure it out.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289351 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a car with a bumper sticker that said, "Jesus is my copilot." It had just jumped a curb and flattened a tire. I have to admit, that gave me a chuckle.
Could be he avoided a being in a horrendous accident up ahead.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289352 Mar 19, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a black person an ape was just a little racist slippage, huh? Oooo-k. Well, that explains everything!
No, really. It does.
The whole prosecution team in Philly is racist for going after this poor guy because he is black.

And Kermit Gosnell's fiery defense lawyer didn't hold back on Monday, accusing the government of "a lynching" in going after their client, who is black.
NJ Herald

Doesn't matter what color you are if you are doing a bad job, you are doing a bad job.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#289353 Mar 19, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
She is one of the most hateful lesbian proabortion pagans on this thing. She talks and dresses like a trucker. She works in some comic book store and pretends to be some intellectual. She is mean and hates all Christians. The other pagans look up to her.
There's that lying "Christian" love.

Location hidden

#289355 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly I think he is a horse's ass.
Vote for Ben Carson an inteligent man.
But by what you've said you believe, he's an ape. Typical of your kind really.

Location hidden

#289356 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real world, it depends on who does the killing. Only the mother can kill with impunity. If anyone else kills the child, it is murder.
If ANYONE kills a child, its murder you moron. Legal abortion is NEVER murder.

Location hidden

#289357 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you debate him on the evidence instead of this stupid post?
What 'evidence' you twit?

Location hidden

#289358 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of forensic science?
Do you EVER stop being stupid Inkstain?

The comment was "abortion is murder .. by every scientific definition"

A legal abortion is NEVER murder, not by science or any other definition.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#289359 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a car with a bumper sticker that said, "Jesus is my copilot." It had just jumped a curb and flattened a tire. I have to admit, that gave me a chuckle.
I crack up at some of the bumper stickers folks put on their cars but since we're talking about Jesus, one of the funniest ones I've seen was "Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an a/s/s/hole!", lol.(I had to edit it due to the profanity so I hope it posts)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289360 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
But by what you've said you believe, he's an ape. Typical of your kind really.
Suddenly you don't believe evolution where by we were all decended from a common ancestor with apes?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289361 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you EVER stop being stupid Inkstain?
The comment was "abortion is murder .. by every scientific definition"
A legal abortion is NEVER murder, not by science or any other definition.
You hang on to that. All scientific evidence says it is a unique individual human being.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289362 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>If ANYONE kills a child, its murder you moron. Legal abortion is NEVER murder.
Thought you knew we were talking about unborn babies. Moms can kill them, for others it's murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,156,002
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min OzRitz 49,326
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,257
Advocating For A Glastonbury Poet Laureate 11 hr i want that jon 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]