Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313233 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#289326 Mar 18, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>At least you know when I'm kidding.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows you're kidding, grump.

Location hidden

#289327 Mar 18, 2013
His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
........ what a load of crap .. http://www.100abortionpictures.com/Aborted_Ba... .. abortion is murder .. by every scientific definition
Murder isn't a scientific term. Science doesn't concern itself with murder. It concerns itself with science.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#289328 Mar 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gays are abnmormal human males, so they can only have other peoples children. If you decide to use another man's poop exit as an entrance, you will not be a parent."
Homosexuality is not to be hated but it is not the normal human condition. Of course neither is the advocating of killing unborn children. You do both. I preach the love of God. You just wrap your anger oin some pagan mumbo jumbo and hate Christians.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#289329 Mar 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a child, but obviously if you are willing to call a child a shmuck, shows what sort of person it takes to participate in abortion. I don't know anything about you, I come from the UK.
She is one of the most hateful lesbian proabortion pagans on this thing. She talks and dresses like a trucker. She works in some comic book store and pretends to be some intellectual. She is mean and hates all Christians. The other pagans look up to her.
Gtown71

United States

#289330 Mar 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not judging you idiot - I'm simply calling you out on your outright lies.
Its not my job to judge you. I think you're a horriffic example of "christianity", I believe you're an uneducated fool, and I KNOW you're a pious phony.
I hold you and your kind to NO standard - or at least a standard that's SO low as to be nonexistant. And you never fail to live up to that low standard. You're not much better than the likes of fred phelps and other's that try to use your knowledge of the bible as a weapon- but your LACK of knowledge and your constant anti-christian words speak volumes.
Well, according to you, we all pretty much make it to Heaven right? Perhaps after we burn off a few sins?
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#289331 Mar 18, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Murder isn't a scientific term. Science doesn't concern itself with murder. It concerns itself with science.
Can someone who has not beeen pronounced dead by science, ever be a murder victim? You pagans are really dumb. Plain and simple, just dumb. May God help you in so many ways.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#289332 Mar 18, 2013
I saw the funniest bumper sticker the other day. It said, "I'm a witch deal with it". It was on the ususal crappy old minivan they drive their covens around in.

The funny thing is someone had crossed out the "W" and wrote a "B" above it. Then someone else must have wrote with a marker,"deos it matter?" behind the sticker .

I have to admit, that gave me a chuckle on the way to work. Even having to breath the smoking fumes reak of a pagan van in front of me.
Gtown71

United States

#289333 Mar 18, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Funny stuff. Its almost a shame you think this nonsense is believible to anyone with a brain cell.
God helps those that help themselves. And that dont mean helping yourself to a married woman's snatch.
Well, its a true story. I for sure don't have anything to brag on, but show how a real person, in real life found Gods love and forgiveness, and how they can as well.

The bed of the married "pink and blue one " is the ONLY time people can have sex without being out of the will of God.
Gtown71

United States

#289334 Mar 18, 2013
His-truth wrote:
I always find it ironic how all these so-called "free-thinkers" and elitist "intellectuals"
always applaud and laud SCIENCE when it comes to something they say science cannot prove .. ie:(God and creation)...( although I do believe science can prove that life is triune and functions via intelligence ).... but I digress .... Oh no .. but now when it comes to something that science CAN and HAS proven .. ie:(when a new human life begins)... well well then now no no no ... THEN it's all about ones opinion / philosophy and subjective belief ... "scientific FACTS be damned" .. esp.( the religion of ) atheistic secular humanism ......... Isn't it
A to the M to the E to the N

Location hidden

#289335 Mar 18, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone who has not beeen pronounced dead by science, ever be a murder victim? You pagans are really dumb. Plain and simple, just dumb. May God help you in so many ways.
You're not thinking, as usual, Tom. Scientists don't determine murder. They determine the manner of death and send on the information to the pertinent parties of law. All people who are dead are pronounced dead by a qualified medical worker. Is that what you mean by, "been pronounced dead by science?" lol, how quaint :-)

Location hidden

#289336 Mar 18, 2013
The Prince wrote:
I saw the funniest bumper sticker the other day. It said, "I'm a witch deal with it". It was on the ususal crappy old minivan they drive their covens around in.
The funny thing is someone had crossed out the "W" and wrote a "B" above it. Then someone else must have wrote with a marker,"deos it matter?" behind the sticker .
I have to admit, that gave me a chuckle on the way to work. Even having to breath the smoking fumes reak of a pagan van in front of me.
I saw a car with a bumper sticker that said, "Jesus is my copilot." It had just jumped a curb and flattened a tire. I have to admit, that gave me a chuckle.
Gtown71

United States

#289337 Mar 18, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not to be hated but it is not the normal human condition. Of course neither is the advocating of killing unborn children. You do both. I preach the love of God. You just wrap your anger oin some pagan mumbo jumbo and hate Christians.
Amen!

Being gay is Not normal. Wanting, to kill an unborn child, and call it womens rights, is Not normal.

Gay people don't reproduce, they recruit.
Not sure why, but notice how many gay people are on this thread?
Both choices lead to death.

I don't Hate either one.
Feel sorry for? Yes
Hate? No

Plus many are not out of the closet yet on here, but pretty easy to know they are gay, when you post Anything about gays -they come out swinging.

They claim christians on here doesn't act like Christ, and at times we don't , but it wouldn't matter, If Christ Himself was on here, they still would reject His light, becouse they love darkness and death.
It is clear, and easy to see.
Gtown71

United States

#289338 Mar 18, 2013
His-truth wrote:
well .. no answers from LiIrabbitfoofoo
..... just another spineless blow-hard .. typ
http://www.100abortionpictures.com/Aborted_Ba...
The link you gave is Horrific! Yet IT IS THE TRUTH!
This happens everyday in america -there are over 3,500 a day.
That's 3 THOUSAND 5 HUNDRED PLUS A DAY!

May God have mercy on what sooo many simply refer to as a choice.

May God have mercy on our country, who has a president who not only supports this, but fights as hard or harder then anyone alive to keep it going full speed ahead!
As he claims to be a child of God.

He is a child of the god of this world, as far as any acts he supports.

Now let the heathern rage, and call me a liar, and pretend these pics aren't real.
Ocean56

AOL

#289339 Mar 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
No, that would happen if ocean had her way :)
More LIES from the idiot religionist, I see. I'm just wondering how long you're going to continue saying you "have never lied on this forum" when you actually LIE constantly.
Ocean56

AOL

#289340 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
I as a religious person am completely free to follow my conscience.
You are completely free of your own conscience.
Oh PLEASE. A person DOESN'T need religion to have a conscience, contrary to what you and the rest of the militant religionists want everyone to BELIEVE.

It's wonderful how much freedom a person has when she/he ISN'T mentally chained to a bunch of oppressive doctrines. Since I kicked the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches to the curb over 20 years ago, I have the freedom to make all my OWN sexual and reproductive choices WITHOUT the unwanted interference of nosy church clerics in dresses.

If YOU have a problem with that, too bad.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289341 Mar 19, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a black person an ape was just a little racist slippage, huh? Oooo-k. Well, that explains everything!
No, really. It does.
Mostly I think he is a horse's ass.

Vote for Ben Carson an inteligent man.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289342 Mar 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I write it or agree with it? No, I quoted an article showing both Francis of Assissi and Xavier were referred to. As an FYI. I dunno how you surmise the above from it.
It was your "doomed to failure" line.

Whichever Francis he is following, Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doomed to failure. He is a clever man, and he knows this, as we cheer him on his way."
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289343 Mar 19, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE. A person DOESN'T need religion to have a conscience, contrary to what you and the rest of the militant religionists want everyone to BELIEVE.
It's wonderful how much freedom a person has when she/he ISN'T mentally chained to a bunch of oppressive doctrines. Since I kicked the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches to the curb over 20 years ago, I have the freedom to make all my OWN sexual and reproductive choices WITHOUT the unwanted interference of nosy church clerics in dresses.
If YOU have a problem with that, too bad.
So do I and so does everyone else.

The difference is, my conscience tells me it is wrong to kill babies, born and unborn.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289345 Mar 19, 2013
LiT rabbit foo foo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of your kind - whether they CLAIM to follow a version of Jesus or not - who call abortion murder - are not only morons, but liars as well.
Abortion is not, and never in US history been considered murder. Not even when it was illegal.
That your kind "consider" it murder is meaningless bullshit to those in the REAL world.
In the real world, it depends on who does the killing. Only the mother can kill with impunity. If anyone else kills the child, it is murder.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289346 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Alrighty then. The crazies are out tonight in force I see.@@
**cue Twilight Zone music** Da da da da Da da da da......
Why don't you debate him on the evidence instead of this stupid post?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,483,985
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,986
Lost Phone 16 hr Do no harm 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sun TRD 71,320
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Jan 21 Maria pawlus 73
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Jan 19 truth 7,994

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages