Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310946 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Gtown71

United States

#288933 Mar 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't get, Ocean, is the fact with around 4M annual in the USA compared to around 800K annual terminations, why magnify the focus on terminating unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies in the first place? Why try to force safe, sterile, monitored abortion underground? Is it to claim they "saved the babies" when they did anything but that?!
It just seems so backward, imo.
How about every time you get 40 bucks, you burn 8 of those bucks, and say all is well?:)
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288935 Mar 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive me, fadda. I would genuflect but it makes my pants baggy.
I am sure you don't mind your baggy pants when you are on your knees in front of Vladdy!
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288936 Mar 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's No way obama is a rotten prez, according to sto and katie, if he was rotten, then he would be aborted. Lol
You can stop putting words in my mouth any time now.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288937 Mar 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about every time you get 40 bucks, you burn 8 of those bucks, and say all is well?:)
How about when you get pregnant, you get to decide if you accept or reject it. You base your decision on your circumstances, your health, your history. You base your decision on what is best for you and your family.

You don't let anyone else decide for you. And you decide for no one else.

Deal?
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#288938 Mar 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge new taxes due to Obamacare
Used executive order to hid the truth behind Fast and Furious
Used temporary amnesty to buy Hispanic votes
Doubled the dept in 3 years
Has convinced Iran that he won't stop their nuclear plans
Spent tens of billions to pump up his friends companies that were going bankrupt
Never explained why he did nothing to protect Amb Chris Stevens.
What has he done for you?
You do know that Obamas health care plan stems from a republican idea, supported by Romney ,right?

I love your last question. JFK would weep.
Demonic Rats

Rochelle, IL

#288939 Mar 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Obamas health care plan stems from a republican idea, supported by Romney ,right?
I love your last question. JFK would weep.
You do realize that life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness stems from the United States Declaration of Independence, RIGHT?

P.S> feces is you
Demonic Rats

Rochelle, IL

#288940 Mar 15, 2013
God Bless North Dakota for taking a stand for life.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288941 Mar 15, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, wait a second, here. The husband is the one who may voluntarily apply the Law or not. She did not have a choice.
Are you suggesting she should have had a choice?
I wouldn't drink it. All he can do is find me guilty and go with the other woman he really wants. It's called divorce.

When she's says 'amen amen' she is agreeing to drink the water. It doesn't say what happens if she refuses.
Demonic Rats

Rochelle, IL

#288942 Mar 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ink illustrates a clear example of how religious fanatics corral themselves into isolated flocks of sheep that all bleet the same tune. They don't dare allow themselves to have a discussion in which they may be challenged. It scares them, poor things.
They probably don't want to waste time listening to one of those anti Christ no nothings blather.

It's kind of like listening to a gay guy trying to seduce a straight guy. A total waste of time.
Gtown71

United States

#288943 Mar 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
How about when you get pregnant, you get to decide if you accept or reject it. You base your decision on your circumstances, your health, your history. You base your decision on what is best for you and your family.
You don't let anyone else decide for you. And you decide for no one else.
Deal?
Some things are not negotiable,or atleast shouldn't be.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288945 Mar 15, 2013
Worse things can happen when genuflecting. Ask an altar boy.
elise in burque wrote:

Indianapolis

#288946 Mar 15, 2013
The DOI is not a ruling document.
Demonic Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness stems from the United States Declaration of Independence, RIGHT?
P.S> feces is you

Indianapolis

#288947 Mar 15, 2013
Oh, it's not that difficult. Straight boys are pretty eager to get off.
Demonic Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably don't want to waste time listening to one of those anti Christ no nothings blather.
It's kind of like listening to a gay guy trying to seduce a straight guy. A total waste of time.
Dallas fan

Danielson, CT

#288948 Mar 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
Such disrespect
displayed on these forums. Bigot.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288949 Mar 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things are not negotiable,or atleast shouldn't be.
Yes, I'd say a person's medical decisions are non-negotiable to outsiders.
Dallas fan

Danielson, CT

#288950 Mar 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't drink it. All he can do is find me guilty and go with the other woman he really wants. It's called divorce.
When she's says 'amen amen' she is agreeing to drink the water. It doesn't say what happens if she refuses.
May I give you a word of advice? Stop wasting your time with this angry poster . He is not defending the word of God. He is showing disrespect and arrogance.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#288951 Mar 15, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the problem is you proabortion pagans hate real Christians and you deny God. Therefore, you have no interest in a discussion about God or the need to protect the unborn child. You live in the culture of death and your mission is to hate
Christians and destoy innocent life.
How can a Christian trust or discuss anything with you?
Yawn...

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288952 Mar 15, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Regressive idiots like Gtown like to ignore certain facts that contradict their moronic assertions.
Or they just get all pissy about it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288953 Mar 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>She's not playing.
You can't get anywhere with her because she's a very limited thinker.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288954 Mar 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ink illustrates a clear example of how religious fanatics corral themselves into isolated flocks of sheep that all bleet the same tune. They don't dare allow themselves to have a discussion in which they may be challenged. It scares them, poor things.
Ink can't ever stand up to being challenged. I have noticed that as soon as you challenge her she gets all uppity and falls back on either whining that she's being insulted or that we're playing games with her or whatever. It could've been an interesting exchange but fundies are so rigid and incapable of ever thinking outside what they've been spoonfed. I've found that the more rigid the fundie the quicker they get pissed off when someone challenges their dogma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 58,783
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Fitus T Bluster 20,177
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Ize Found 70,445
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr Zionism is racism 72,025
News Michael Jackson postpones some London shows; sa... (May '09) Thu Richard Kranium 33
News The Relics Of Retail (Feb '08) Wed JustBob 34
Looking for Girls in and around Hartford with NSA Apr 26 Thisisdazzle 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages