Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
271,301 - 271,320 of 305,164 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sto -there are many, many, many people who cheat, and are jealous of their spouse, and no one gets pregnant.
It is called the laws of jealousy, not the laws of my wife is pregnant, and I don't think the baby is mine,so I'll take her to the priest, and if she's lying, then the baby will be aborted.. see? Prob not
More and more you remind me of JM.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
For me Pharisee is one sect of ancient Hebrews and Jesus may have been one. Some think he may have been an Essene.
This is their history in a nut shell. When exiled, Jews formed congregations because there was no temple where priests officiated.
When Jews were repatriated these congregations remained headed by Pharisees, forerunners of todays Rabbis.
Jerusalem now had a temple where priests officiated and so there was a split between the priests and the Pharisees. The priests curried favor with the Romans so they had the power.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is the Republican Congress is the worst congress we've had since the Depression, with the New Deal. You believe all that crap about Obama you read/hear because you don't check your facts. It doesn't take much to dispel all that BS being flung at/about him.
(oh no! didja find that offensive?)
No just inaccurate and stupid.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't care if he was green, he would still be the worst president ever elected.
I would have voted for Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas or Condoleeza Rice anyday.
The proabortion pagans are just baiting you. Don't take it seriously. These are PEOPLE that attack and make vile and disgusting remarks aobut Christians, unborn children and normal men. They have nothing else going for them. They lay in wait to try and attack anyone they can. Their false sense of morality is a jok,e as we all know that pagans have no moral core.

So you are right, they have trumpeted man coming form anything other than God. Your comment was not racist and compared to their vile and vcicous comments, it was harmless. Look at old grumpy, that Zionist calls every real Christian an anti-semite. Do you really talke these goofs seriously? They pray to trees for God's sake.

Remember, this is all they have in life. You have a personal relationship woth God. They live in self imposed darkness.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sto -there are many, many, many people who cheat, and are jealous of their spouse, and no one gets pregnant.
It is called the laws of jealousy, not the laws of my wife is pregnant, and I don't think the baby is mine,so I'll take her to the priest, and if she's lying, then the baby will be aborted.. see? Prob not
If you want to debate the scholarship of the translator, Great. If you have an argument which disproves the translation, bring it.

Otherwise, the translation for "rot" includes abortion and proves the interpretation.

(at least you're not claiming Nubmers 5, verses 11 - 31 don't exist. I'll give you that.)
reffef

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ………… Excuses are Reason
can they win?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my initials. With an A in the middle, which makes my initials JAM.

Why do I remind you of someone else? My sarcastic ways?
I'll addmit I'm not the average "cornbread " person, and many don't know how to take me, but trying to say an abortion took place in numbers 5?!?!?!?!?
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two questions I've been asked recently.

One from Gtown and one from Ink. Gtown asked what I think happens to non-believers when the die. Ink asked me if I believed the earth was created in 6 days.

I would love to tell them what I know, but it's pointless.

Kinda like debating with someone about whether Christ resurrected or not -- if you don't accept the premise that He existed, then what is the point?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
The proabortion pagans are just baiting you. Don't take it seriously. These are PEOPLE that attack and make vile and disgusting remarks aobut Christians, unborn children and normal men. They have nothing else going for them. They lay in wait to try and attack anyone they can. Their false sense of morality is a jok,e as we all know that pagans have no moral core.
So you are right, they have trumpeted man coming form anything other than God. Your comment was not racist and compared to their vile and vcicous comments, it was harmless. Look at old grumpy, that Zionist calls every real Christian an anti-semite. Do you really talke these goofs seriously? They pray to trees for God's sake.
Remember, this is all they have in life. You have a personal relationship woth God. They live in self imposed darkness.
Yeah I've been here before. They get over it eventually. What is interesting is that none of them seem to remember that they believe we all came from a single ape ancestor.

It is silly to believe that God created us.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>This is their history in a nut shell. When exiled, Jews formed congregations because there was no temple where priests officiated.
When Jews were repatriated these congregations remained headed by Pharisees, forerunners of todays Rabbis.
Jerusalem now had a temple where priests officiated and so there was a split between the priests and the Pharisees. The priests curried favor with the Romans so they had the power.
And all Jews decend from the Pharisees because the others died out.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two questions I've been asked recently.
One from Gtown and one from Ink. Gtown asked what I think happens to non-believers when the die. Ink asked me if I believed the earth was created in 6 days.
I would love to tell them what I know, but it's pointless.
Kinda like debating with someone about whether Christ resurrected or not -- if you don't accept the premise that He existed, then what is the point?
And you didn't answer either one.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I've been here before. They get over it eventually. What is interesting is that none of them seem to remember that they believe we all came from a single ape ancestor.
It is silly to believe that God created us.
No. Calling any black person an ape is racist. No different than using the N-word.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't care if he was green, he would still be the worst president ever elected.
I would have voted for Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas or Condoleeza Rice anyday.
It was an ugly comment, Ink. You know it.

Only from an historical perspective are we able to gauge the outcome. George W. Bush is still reviled by many and considered to be one of the poorest leaders ever to disgrace our nation. I'm willing to still give him some benefit of great doubt and will continue to give current President Obama the same courtesy.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And you didn't answer either one.
That's right. It would be pointless. If you didn't like what I had to say, you'd claim I was quoting verses that don't exist.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm willing to still give him some benefit of great doubt and will continue to give current President Obama the same courtesy.
No. I have seen enough.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Calling any black person an ape is racist. No different than using the N-word.
I would prefer to call him dangerous and incompetant.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to Heaven if you are of the Fatih. You are not, that is free will. You may ask for forgvieness but you won't.
Since you proudly procalim you are a red-headed pagan, I can see where some of your rage comes from.
As a ginger, you were no doubt teased by other children. They propably called you Spawn of Satan. You are lashing out at childhood memories by blocking and mocking the Faith in your life. Yet you are only hurting yourself and not those who wronged you.
"You can go to Heaven if you are of the Fatih."

Typical arrogant fundie thinking. So you're the one who makes the decisions about who gets in and who doesn't?

"Since you proudly procalim you are a red-headed pagan..."

Then you obviously can't read very well.

"I can see where some of your rage comes from."

What rage?

"As a ginger, you were no doubt teased by other children. They propably called you Spawn of Satan."

Why would you think this? Because you did it when you were a kid?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the number one requirement for aspiring to heaven is to believe in God. It only makes sense since it is His house. Atheists , by deffinition, don't believe in God or heaven so the discussion is mute.
The discussion is "mute" (moot) because none of you speak for your God. I would say God decides, not you.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten up. I don't believe any of us came from apes. You all do and that would include you me and the president.
Nobody does. It is believed we both came from a "common ancestor".

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't here any outrage about the offensive comments about the new Pope. Is he fair game for a joke and Obama isn't?
Explain why you compared Obama to an ape. Why is it an offensive remark, as you just admitted? Why an ape, as opposed to another animal? How is comparing Obama to an ape humorous to you? If it was just a "joke," you won't have any problem explaining it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••