Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,051
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
reffef

Pittsburgh, PA

#288837 Mar 14, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………… Excuses are Reason
can they win?
Gtown71

United States

#288838 Mar 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
More and more you remind me of JM.
That is my initials. With an A in the middle, which makes my initials JAM.

Why do I remind you of someone else? My sarcastic ways?
I'll addmit I'm not the average "cornbread " person, and many don't know how to take me, but trying to say an abortion took place in numbers 5?!?!?!?!?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288839 Mar 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
More and more you remind me of JM.
There are two questions I've been asked recently.

One from Gtown and one from Ink. Gtown asked what I think happens to non-believers when the die. Ink asked me if I believed the earth was created in 6 days.

I would love to tell them what I know, but it's pointless.

Kinda like debating with someone about whether Christ resurrected or not -- if you don't accept the premise that He existed, then what is the point?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288840 Mar 14, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
The proabortion pagans are just baiting you. Don't take it seriously. These are PEOPLE that attack and make vile and disgusting remarks aobut Christians, unborn children and normal men. They have nothing else going for them. They lay in wait to try and attack anyone they can. Their false sense of morality is a jok,e as we all know that pagans have no moral core.
So you are right, they have trumpeted man coming form anything other than God. Your comment was not racist and compared to their vile and vcicous comments, it was harmless. Look at old grumpy, that Zionist calls every real Christian an anti-semite. Do you really talke these goofs seriously? They pray to trees for God's sake.
Remember, this is all they have in life. You have a personal relationship woth God. They live in self imposed darkness.
Yeah I've been here before. They get over it eventually. What is interesting is that none of them seem to remember that they believe we all came from a single ape ancestor.

It is silly to believe that God created us.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288841 Mar 14, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>This is their history in a nut shell. When exiled, Jews formed congregations because there was no temple where priests officiated.
When Jews were repatriated these congregations remained headed by Pharisees, forerunners of todays Rabbis.
Jerusalem now had a temple where priests officiated and so there was a split between the priests and the Pharisees. The priests curried favor with the Romans so they had the power.
And all Jews decend from the Pharisees because the others died out.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288842 Mar 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two questions I've been asked recently.
One from Gtown and one from Ink. Gtown asked what I think happens to non-believers when the die. Ink asked me if I believed the earth was created in 6 days.
I would love to tell them what I know, but it's pointless.
Kinda like debating with someone about whether Christ resurrected or not -- if you don't accept the premise that He existed, then what is the point?
And you didn't answer either one.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288843 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I've been here before. They get over it eventually. What is interesting is that none of them seem to remember that they believe we all came from a single ape ancestor.
It is silly to believe that God created us.
No. Calling any black person an ape is racist. No different than using the N-word.

“Who really cares?”

Since: Sep 09

Hopefully many.

#288844 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't care if he was green, he would still be the worst president ever elected.
I would have voted for Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas or Condoleeza Rice anyday.
It was an ugly comment, Ink. You know it.

Only from an historical perspective are we able to gauge the outcome. George W. Bush is still reviled by many and considered to be one of the poorest leaders ever to disgrace our nation. I'm willing to still give him some benefit of great doubt and will continue to give current President Obama the same courtesy.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288845 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And you didn't answer either one.
That's right. It would be pointless. If you didn't like what I had to say, you'd claim I was quoting verses that don't exist.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288846 Mar 14, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm willing to still give him some benefit of great doubt and will continue to give current President Obama the same courtesy.
No. I have seen enough.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288847 Mar 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Calling any black person an ape is racist. No different than using the N-word.
I would prefer to call him dangerous and incompetant.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#288848 Mar 14, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to Heaven if you are of the Fatih. You are not, that is free will. You may ask for forgvieness but you won't.
Since you proudly procalim you are a red-headed pagan, I can see where some of your rage comes from.
As a ginger, you were no doubt teased by other children. They propably called you Spawn of Satan. You are lashing out at childhood memories by blocking and mocking the Faith in your life. Yet you are only hurting yourself and not those who wronged you.
"You can go to Heaven if you are of the Fatih."

Typical arrogant fundie thinking. So you're the one who makes the decisions about who gets in and who doesn't?

"Since you proudly procalim you are a red-headed pagan..."

Then you obviously can't read very well.

"I can see where some of your rage comes from."

What rage?

"As a ginger, you were no doubt teased by other children. They propably called you Spawn of Satan."

Why would you think this? Because you did it when you were a kid?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288849 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the number one requirement for aspiring to heaven is to believe in God. It only makes sense since it is His house. Atheists , by deffinition, don't believe in God or heaven so the discussion is mute.
The discussion is "mute" (moot) because none of you speak for your God. I would say God decides, not you.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288850 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten up. I don't believe any of us came from apes. You all do and that would include you me and the president.
Nobody does. It is believed we both came from a "common ancestor".

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288851 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't here any outrage about the offensive comments about the new Pope. Is he fair game for a joke and Obama isn't?
Explain why you compared Obama to an ape. Why is it an offensive remark, as you just admitted? Why an ape, as opposed to another animal? How is comparing Obama to an ape humorous to you? If it was just a "joke," you won't have any problem explaining it.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288852 Mar 14, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion is "mute" (moot) because none of you speak for your God. I would say God decides, not you.
What God???

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288853 Mar 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's shameful.
Very.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288854 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I would prefer to call him dangerous and incompetant.
Oh, but you didn't. You called him an ape. That's what a racist would do.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288855 Mar 14, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists lie.
LMAO!!!!!!!! Christians don't?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288856 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't we all decended from apes? Do you think God made the world in six days?
No...a "common ancestor".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Bluestater 1,174,249
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 50,472
missing my daughters Thu paulacasey 1
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Thu paulacasey 45
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Thu Uzi 69,017
Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (Mar '07) Thu Malishx 33
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Alberto 19,592

Winter Storm Watch for Hartford County was issued at January 31 at 4:57AM EST

Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance