Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309765 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

STO

Vallejo, CA

#288845 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And you didn't answer either one.
That's right. It would be pointless. If you didn't like what I had to say, you'd claim I was quoting verses that don't exist.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288846 Mar 14, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm willing to still give him some benefit of great doubt and will continue to give current President Obama the same courtesy.
No. I have seen enough.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288847 Mar 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Calling any black person an ape is racist. No different than using the N-word.
I would prefer to call him dangerous and incompetant.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#288848 Mar 14, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to Heaven if you are of the Fatih. You are not, that is free will. You may ask for forgvieness but you won't.
Since you proudly procalim you are a red-headed pagan, I can see where some of your rage comes from.
As a ginger, you were no doubt teased by other children. They propably called you Spawn of Satan. You are lashing out at childhood memories by blocking and mocking the Faith in your life. Yet you are only hurting yourself and not those who wronged you.
"You can go to Heaven if you are of the Fatih."

Typical arrogant fundie thinking. So you're the one who makes the decisions about who gets in and who doesn't?

"Since you proudly procalim you are a red-headed pagan..."

Then you obviously can't read very well.

"I can see where some of your rage comes from."

What rage?

"As a ginger, you were no doubt teased by other children. They propably called you Spawn of Satan."

Why would you think this? Because you did it when you were a kid?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288849 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the number one requirement for aspiring to heaven is to believe in God. It only makes sense since it is His house. Atheists , by deffinition, don't believe in God or heaven so the discussion is mute.
The discussion is "mute" (moot) because none of you speak for your God. I would say God decides, not you.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288850 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten up. I don't believe any of us came from apes. You all do and that would include you me and the president.
Nobody does. It is believed we both came from a "common ancestor".

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288851 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't here any outrage about the offensive comments about the new Pope. Is he fair game for a joke and Obama isn't?
Explain why you compared Obama to an ape. Why is it an offensive remark, as you just admitted? Why an ape, as opposed to another animal? How is comparing Obama to an ape humorous to you? If it was just a "joke," you won't have any problem explaining it.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288852 Mar 14, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion is "mute" (moot) because none of you speak for your God. I would say God decides, not you.
What God???

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288853 Mar 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's shameful.
Very.

Atrisco Village

#288854 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I would prefer to call him dangerous and incompetant.
Oh, but you didn't. You called him an ape. That's what a racist would do.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288855 Mar 14, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists lie.
LMAO!!!!!!!! Christians don't?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288856 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't we all decended from apes? Do you think God made the world in six days?
No...a "common ancestor".

Atrisco Village

#288857 Mar 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? How am I offensive? In what way? Be specific.
She's trying to rationalize her behavior by accusing everyone else of being like her. It's not working.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288858 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And all Jews decend from the Pharisees because the others died out.
No. There are many Jews who are descendants of priests and are afforded a role in the Orthodox Jewish rituals.
The name "Cohen" comes from the Hebrew word "Kohain" which means "priest".

Atrisco Village

#288859 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No just inaccurate and stupid.
Even most Republicans recognize how terrible the Republican Party has become. You "deal with" that.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288860 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What God???
If we were discussing a book or a movie would mentioning the characters mean I believe they exist? Does discussing God with a Christian mean I think he exists?

C'mon Ink, I'm trying to have a civil discussion with you but if you want to play the jackass I'll just move on.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288861 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a rotten president and I can't wait until he fades into oblivion.
Why is he a "rotten president"?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288862 Mar 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my initials. With an A in the middle, which makes my initials JAM.
Why do I remind you of someone else? My sarcastic ways?
I'll addmit I'm not the average "cornbread " person, and many don't know how to take me, but trying to say an abortion took place in numbers 5?!?!?!?!?
Because she's a bored housewife with not enough to do. And making up screen personas has become a pastime for her.

You can't claim an abortion isn't used in the Law of Jealousies to determine a woman's guilt or innocence of adultery. Otherwise you're just cherry picking what you believe is true. The translation for thigh rot is abortion. STO didn't make that up. It's a translation with credibility behind it.

Haven't you ever read all of Hosea? I cried the first time I read it.
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#288863 Mar 14, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot that he is against abortion even in the case where a girl is raped.
Yes he is, he respects the most vulnerable , something you don't do, do ya.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288864 Mar 14, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>No. There are many Jews who are descendants of priests and are afforded a role in the Orthodox Jewish rituals.
The name "Cohen" comes from the Hebrew word "Kohain" which means "priest".
What priests?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,225,061
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 53,078
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 hr TRD 69,827
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Enya 19,893
Amazing Child educational DIY materials kit Mon Vinvin 1
TS Tiffany Lord HIV POSITIVE.Beware! May 3 manny 2
justin c. freeman attorney hartford, ct is a sh... May 3 weatherfieldguy112 1
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]