Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,209
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#288768 Mar 13, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I s'pose it's just coincidence you've missed every single post where I've used this example.
You s'pose a lot. I used to s'pose you had a half a brain.
Last time, just for you, because you're "special".
A physician determines fetus is viable and delivers him/her. Newborn is hooked up to ALS and struggles. Unfortunately, newborn dies anyway, despite all attempts.
Did that newborn reach viability or not, Doc?
NO ! It did not reach viability ! It was never viable. Despite the physician's inaccurate determination.

Now I'll ask you again you special little nudnik. Give me an example of a preemie that DOES reach viability viability with medical assistance. Get it stupid ? A preemie that D-O-E-S reach viability.
(i've used viability and ability to survive interchangeably)
http://www.uptodate.com/contents/limit-of-via...
And I use the term idiot and you interchangeably.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#288769 Mar 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
How appropriate...a pope named after a talking mule!
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOO!! First thing I thought of as well!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#288770 Mar 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes, there is evidence. More importantly, it's not a matter of belief; evolution is the theory that most effectively explains the data. I fully expect that there will be adjustments as time goes on, because that's what science is.
<quoted text>
The bible says Ethiopia is where the first rivers and
Adam and Eve were created along with the beasts and the
fowls. When they disobeyed him, he took them out of Eden.
Science is mans way of explaining what exists instead of
believing in God. Why would an ape become a man?
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288771 Mar 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this was very clear..."Even if there is a God I would not believe that he would run Heaven like some exclusive country club that only allows in certain kinds of people."
I never said there would be a heaven for non-believers. I said that I wouldn't believe God would exclude people from heaven.
The way your religion tells it ONLY Christians are getting in...and I think that is just religious b.s.
I don't think there is a God. I think that you and your fellow Christians think there is a God who only wants to let Christians into his heaven....and that comes from what your religion teaches you. Everybody else is barred from entering Heaven. Do you really want to portray God as being that way?
Religion and God are 2 very different things.
You can go to Heaven if you are of the Fatih. You are not, that is free will. You may ask for forgvieness but you won't.
Since you proudly procalim you are a red-headed pagan, I can see where some of your rage comes from.

As a ginger, you were no doubt teased by other children. They propably called you Spawn of Satan. You are lashing out at childhood memories by blocking and mocking the Faith in your life. Yet you are only hurting yourself and not those who wronged you.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288772 Mar 13, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
You s'pose a lot. I used to s'pose you had a half a brain.
<quoted text>
NO ! It did not reach viability ! It was never viable. Despite the physician's inaccurate determination.
Now I'll ask you again you special little nudnik. Give me an example of a preemie that DOES reach viability viability with medical assistance. Get it stupid ? A preemie that D-O-E-S reach viability.
<quoted text>
And I use the term idiot and you interchangeably.
Not until you remember your manners. Show some respect, Doc.
You'd not be tolerated talking to me like this in person. What makes you think you can talk to me like this online?
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288773 Mar 13, 2013
I want to congratulate my Catholic friend son the elevation of Pope Francis. We all know the greatness of Saint Francis and it is refreshing to see a memeber of the Jesuit Order elevated to Pope.
the Jesuits pride themselves on their pursuit of knowledge and humble ways.

While not formally a Catholic, I understand that Catholic, meaning universal puts all Christians into one lvong family.

Therefore, this is a great day for all Christians.

Ignore the pagan haters, they are merely Satans sock puppets here on earth. Aslo grumpy thinks every Chritian is an anti-semite. He is just one angry old confused Zionist.

I will pray for Pope Francis.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288774 Mar 13, 2013
The bible says nothing of the sort. The location of eden has been debated for centuries.

Science is the resut of observation of data and events based on their own merits, not preconceived notions.

Evolution is not a self-guided process, and no apes became human. Why are you arguing about things you know nothing about?
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#288775 Mar 14, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The bible says nothing of the sort. The location of eden has been debated for centuries.
Science is the resut of observation of data and events based on their own merits, not preconceived notions.
Evolution is not a self-guided process, and no apes became human. Why are you arguing about things you know nothing about?
<quoted text>
Carlsbad evolved from the Caveman.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288776 Mar 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the husband suspect infidelity when the wife denies it and there are no witnesses? You think he'd pubicly declare he was cuckoolded with no reason?
And I'll ask you again, what happens to the unfaithful woman who is sterile (your understanding w/out translation), and how could her sterility be confirmed?
Why do you refuse to answer? I guess you don't have an answer.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288777 Mar 14, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not get "mad". This is what I'm addressing...
Ink..."Unfortunately without God, that's the end for her."
Ink..."All religions believe in God. Number one requirement for heaven."
What I am saying is that religion teaches you these things. I'm saying that "if" heaven actually were to exist and "if" God actually were to exist then I don't believe God would exclude people from heaven. That is what religion tells people to keep them in line. I think that if there were actually a God, he wouldn't care anything about organized religion. Organized religions are the ones making up all these rules.
I said the number one requirement for aspiring to heaven is to believe in God. It only makes sense since it is His house. Atheists , by deffinition, don't believe in God or heaven so the discussion is mute.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288778 Mar 14, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>"Last year, Bergoglio compared Catholic priests who refused to baptize the children of unwed mothers to the Pharisees of Jesus’ day.“These are today’s hypocrites."
Someone should tell him that using "Pharisees" as a pejorative labels him as an anti-semite.
Jesus said the same thing. He was criticizing the Hebrew heirachy and Pope Francis is saying the same of the Catholic Heirachy.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288779 Mar 14, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>

Why would an ape become a man?
So he could become president.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#288780 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist comments wil surely get you to your fabled heaven.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#288781 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That's a VERY special kind of ignorant, even coming from you Inkstain.

But hey, thanks for confirming your bigotry, you stupid piece of shit.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288782 Mar 14, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist comments wil surely get you to your fabled heaven.
Lighten up. I don't believe any of us came from apes. You all do and that would include you me and the president.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288783 Mar 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That's a VERY special kind of ignorant, even coming from you Inkstain.
But hey, thanks for confirming your bigotry, you stupid piece of shit.
And yet you thought cpeter's comment about the Pope was pretty funny. Bigot.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#288784 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten up. I don't believe any of us came from apes. You all do and that would include you me and the president.
Now you know what we all believe? Are you god? Nope, you're a pathetic, racist piece of garbage.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288785 Mar 14, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is the answer to questions asked by people who knew nothing about evolution e.g. Why would an ape become a man? Biblical answer: By eating the apple man learned to know right and wrong and that is the main difference between humans and beasts. A beast has no conscience,.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288786 Mar 14, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know what we all believe? Are you god? Nope, you're a pathetic, racist piece of garbage.
Awww 'feces for jesus' says it all. Racist piece of garbarge.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288787 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said the same thing. He was criticizing the Hebrew heirachy and Pope Francis is saying the same of the Catholic Heirachy.
But if you knew real history you would know that the Pharisees were revolutionaries against the priesthood. They are the Jewish intellectual giants of the time.
You could make mthe case that Jesus was a Pharisee.
"Pharisee" is a Christian anti-semitic metaphor for "hypocrit."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min UnderstandPeople 19,363
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Eric 69,964
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min OBAMA the GENIUS 1,124,646
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,478
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,635
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Oct 13 Day In Court 66
Office Depot Closing Both Metro Hartford Locations Oct 3 West Coast OD emp... 2
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]