Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
270,601 - 270,620 of 305,388 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, STO, you forgot to mention the link where they should "click here" to read it in full. Before they accuse you of lying, y'know?
I already knew Ink would dismiss the evidence, no matter what.

First it was, "Maybe some abortion activists have added it to some version of their own bible.", so I correct her and tell her I'm using the KJV. Which she should have already known.

Now, she's dismissing the scholarship of the translator. No reason. Just because.

Then asks a question in hopes of deflecting from the facts she can't accept.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Of course, she thinks, by asking her endless, inane questions, she will prove that. Her little tactic hasn't ever worked but she keeps trying. She's got stamina, like a yapping lap dog, I'll give her that.
Heh! Yapping/rabid, same dif, right?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I already knew Ink would dismiss the evidence, no matter what.
First it was, "Maybe some abortion activists have added it to some version of their own bible.", so I correct her and tell her I'm using the KJV. Which she should have already known.
Now, she's dismissing the scholarship of the translator. No reason. Just because.
Then asks a question in hopes of deflecting from the facts she can't accept.
It's such a dishonest means of communication, STO. What's the point? What's in it for her? I think in Ink's case, she's gone overboard in personifying the embryo/fetus. It's so odd.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's such a dishonest means of communication, STO. What's the point? What's in it for her? I think in Ink's case, she's gone overboard in personifying the embryo/fetus. It's so odd.
What gets me is nothing is good enough.

Does she and sjm and Gtown, etc. expect me (or anyone else) to know ancient Hebrew, then on top of that have access to the existent manuscripts that are kept behind glass in museums all over the world?

C'mon now.

They don't want to study, and they are scared to death of anyone that does.

Science and biology are the work of the devil, ya know! Don't bring that into the discussion.

God forbids killing, except when He doesn't.

Who do they think they're kidding?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said any such thing. Your comment was that Catholic Charities raises more money than any charity in the world, it does not.
There is no evidence that CC does more than United way, or the Red Cross for that matter - number 2 on that list.
<quoted text>
Again, your claim was 20% of all patients are seen at Catholic hospitals. You were wrong.
As usual.
You mean like YOU trying to make your claims fit your agenda when the FACTS dont fit?
Face it No Relevance, the best part of you ran down your slut grandma's leg.
You made an ass out of yourself. Now you're just digging your turd hole deeper.

I clearly said Catholic Charities helps more poor & needy than any other organization. I never mentioned how much they make in donations.

Would you like for me to repost my/your tweets to PROVE you wrong? Again? We both know you would be proven wrong.

I enjoy it when you're wrong......you cope by producing more lies to cover up the previous lie. Poor emotional intelligence.

You said Catholic Hospitals treat 4% of patients in America. That is way, way, way off the mark. A monkey could've picked up your lie.

One in six patients are treated at Catholic hospitals.

Please push the issue, dear. Every time you use lies to futily undo previous lies, I expose you further for the chronic liar that you are.

Imbecile.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read my post??
Numbers 5:21
I linked you the translations.
WHAT are you missing?
They are not missing anything.
YOU ARE MISSING ALOT.

When I wrote about paul saying if it would be possible for him to be accursed from.Christ for his brethrens sake, and how many people tie being ACCURSED FROM CHRIST = GOING TO HELL.
you called me a liar, and that I was using the Word of God wrong to fit my wants.
Yet anyone who reads numbers 5 cannot seem to find an abortion, or even a pregnant woman.
Even reading the strongs definition for fall, bitter water, it still is not there sto.

You truly want it to be there, so it eases your mind, but it is not.
it is not going to be.

It never was.

Keep playing patty cake with those you call "friends "
those who curse your God, and more.
those who will go to Hell when they die "according to your God ".

Those who's blood will be on your hands, for spending all your time making harsh comments toward other christians, while talking out of your head about how much of a scholar of the bible you are.

Now go ahead, and drum up the drama on your reply as usual.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You made an ass out of yourself. Now you're just digging your turd hole deeper.
I clearly said Catholic Charities helps more poor & needy than any other organization. I never mentioned how much they make in donations.
Would you like for me to repost my/your tweets to PROVE you wrong? Again? We both know you would be proven wrong.
I enjoy it when you're wrong......you cope by producing more lies to cover up the previous lie. Poor emotional intelligence.
Please push the issue, dear. Every time you use lies to futily undo previous lies, I expose you further for the chronic liar that you are.
Imbecile.
I've been offered a job at a Catholic hospital. Very generous offer, in fact. Good pay in an easy specialty. I'm thinking about accepting it. What do you think?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE MISSING ALOT.
When I wrote about paul saying if it would be possible for him to be accursed from.Christ for his brethrens sake, and how many people tie being ACCURSED FROM CHRIST = GOING TO HELL.
you called me a liar, and that I was using the Word of God wrong to fit my wants.
Yet anyone who reads numbers 5 cannot seem to find an abortion, or even a pregnant woman.
Even reading the strongs definition for fall, bitter water, it still is not there sto.Pp
it is not going to be.
It never was.
Those who's blood will be on your hands, for spending all your time making harsh comments toward other christians, while talking out of your head about how much of a scholar of the bible you are.
Hey, what happened to your" away, shucks"persona? Hmmm, tired of faking it? Hmm...
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

I clearly said Catholic Charities helps more poor & needy than any other organization.
Prove it.

She proved they dont take in more in donations, lets see proof of your claims.

If they're not taking in more in donations, how can you claim they DO more?

All can see the harm they've done - I'd like to see you make the case for them DOING more good.

Money where your mouth is time.

Chop chop!
fijjis

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Hello Girls

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I've been offered a job at a Catholic hospital. Very generous offer, in fact. Good pay in an easy specialty. I'm thinking about accepting it. What do you think?
I think you should take it.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should take it.
It's tempting. I love my current job, but it's highly stressful and frustrating, right now. Too many patients for one nurse. Unfortunately, that seems to be the burgeoning trend. Working at a Catholic hospital as a liberal agnostic would be fun, lol! There's nothing the administration could do about me... Ha!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Her contract specifically states that, if the fetus was to have medical issues, she was to abort. If you can't fulfill a contract, don't go into the business.

No, the bio parents should not have to pay support; she refused the terms of the contract.

The surrogate has no legal right to any offspring she produces under contract.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that the bio-parents should have the been able to demand an abortion? If the surrogate mom decided to give birth, should the bio-parents have to pay child support? Should the surrogate hve the right to abort is she changes her mind affter becomming pregnant?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's tempting. I love my current job, but it's highly stressful and frustrating, right now. Too many patients for one nurse. Unfortunately, that seems to be the burgeoning trend. Working at a Catholic hospital as a liberal agnostic would be fun, lol! There's nothing the administration could do about me... Ha!
Life amongst the fundies. Nightmarish.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Life amongst the fundies. Nightmarish.
Except that, since they can't hire only staff that share the company's philosophical views, most of the employees aren't Catholic or even religious. It may as well be secular. I love that it burns the fundies' hides.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Make sure they don't screw you over on insurance.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I've been offered a job at a Catholic hospital. Very generous offer, in fact. Good pay in an easy specialty. I'm thinking about accepting it. What do you think?
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE MISSING ALOT.
Even reading the strongs definition for fall, bitter water, it still is not there sto.
it is not going to be.
It never was.
Num 5:21 Then the priest 3548 shall charge 7650 the woman 802 with an oath 7621 of cursing 423, and the priest 3548 shall say 559 unto the woman 802, The LORD 3068 make 5414 thee a curse 423 and an oath 7621 among 8432 thy people 5971, when the LORD 3068 doth make 5414 thy thigh 3409 to rot 5307, and thy belly 990 to swell 6639

rot

H5307 = to fall

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/l ...

Gensenius's Lexicon:

Read the defintion. About a third down you will see...

"Specially to fall is used of -(a) a fetus which is born"

Then a few more lines down...

"In Chaldee, specially is used of an abortion"

Read the rest of that portion of the definition and you'll see Numbers 5:21 is used as an example.

Sorry. It wouldn't let me copy and paste the Hebrew defintion. But you can check for yourself.

There ya go, Gtown. Argue with it if you can. "No it's not" is not a rebuttal.

And no, Paul did not wish himself to Hell for his brethren's sake. You're wrong about Romans 9. Read the whole book for context.

Time's a wastin'. You got a lot of studying to do.

And work on that lying. It's a sin, ya know.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, what happened to your" away, shucks"persona? Hmmm, tired of faking it? Hmm...
No sh^t.

Didja hear? Your going to hell and it's gonna be my fault.

Ask Gtown. He reads God's mind, now. No kidding. Ask'em. lol

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Katie said.
I maintain, a fetus determined to be viable who is delivered and attached to ALS, but dies anyway, was obviously not viable. It was unable to survive outside the womb.
You are calling this case a 'fetus' but now you are calling the baby born after the mother's death a 'baby'.
That's a change of mind.
Good grief Ink what is a fetus after it's delivered?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Make sure they don't screw you over on insurance.
<quoted text>
I already have crappy insurance, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,095,915
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr truth told 18,759
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,236
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 68,838
Hartford thugs assault and rob blind man and kn... 4 hr SupportOfficerWil... 2
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) 16 hr mothers love 40
`Dragon' Smokes Out Thefts (Mar '07) Wed A former Klingber... 24

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000