Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313657 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

STO

Vallejo, CA

#287734 Mar 3, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's much wrong with your post, but to sum it up, you like to judge others, that you believe judges others :)
That was a cop out.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287735 Mar 3, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair point.
I suppose we can "chalk this up" to the reaction that an ex smoker or drinker has when he/she views those whom are still "addicted."
Exactly.

Glad you are feeling better. I was too but now I think I may have broken a bone in my hand. Probably means more arthritis.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#287736 Mar 3, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't judging you at all. It's not my place to judge anyone as I leave that up to God. If that's what you got from what I wrote then you've misunderstood what I've written. To make a long story short, I feel that given the fact that you carried on an extra marital affair for a long time which resulted in child outside of your marriage and that you only managed to let God into your life when you were caught up, you're really not in a position to lecture anyone about God, sin and the sanctity of marriage.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Jesus, and all who have given their testimony would disagree.
How do you figure, Gtown?

A Christian who is secure in his/her faith wouldn't offer such cowardly responses.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#287737 Mar 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
For now. Eventually everyone will have to admit that a woman is carrying a real baby and it's life has value.
What does this have to do with medically diagnosing viability?

You write as if people are idiots for not admitting an embryo or fetus is not already "...a real baby and it's life has value."

Rewrite it to your belief and we're left with your POV as follows, "...an embryo or fetus is already a real baby and it's life has value."

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#287738 Mar 3, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Over 55,700 posts on killing babies and you are not ugly inside?
Get some counseling for your delusions please.
Why is God such a liar?

Delusions? LOL, someone posting as "God" has no business complaining about supposed delusions in others, Nutjob.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#287739 Mar 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Glad you are feeling better. I was too but now I think I may have broken a bone in my hand. Probably means more arthritis.
Good grief!!

Ink...what've you been doing?!?!

Sweetheart, "punching cows" isn't really a "pass-time..."

;P

Just "razzin'" ya, seriously though, get that looked at and taken care of ASAP!

Please, don't be like my parents and say, "Yeah, yeah, don't worry, we're gonna do it," and then not "do anything about it."

Best my friend!

John.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287740 Mar 3, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with medically diagnosing viability?
You write as if people are idiots for not admitting an embryo or fetus is not already "...a real baby and it's life has value."
Rewrite it to your belief and we're left with your POV as follows, "...an embryo or fetus is already a real baby and it's life has value."
My response went back to when we were talking about fetal homicide laws.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#287741 Mar 3, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is God such a liar?
Delusions? LOL, someone posting as "God" has no business complaining about supposed delusions in others, Nutjob.
Bitner approaching 100,000 posts on abortion and the murder of the unborn. Who needs concentration camps when you have Bitner?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#287742 Mar 3, 2013
feces for bhitler wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, how many butter and bacon sandwiches do you eat to keep up your gargantuan figure? Do you slather on the feces for more flavor?
A fine representative of the Christian religion^^^.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#287743 Mar 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
You tell me.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#287744 Mar 3, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunday afternoon and Bitner, cpeter and fat moon are posting about killing babies and abortions like they do everyday. Pretty pathetic
Here it is the Sabbath and Knutter is on here being a bich right outta Church.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287745 Mar 3, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief!!
Ink...what've you been doing?!?!
Sweetheart, "punching cows" isn't really a "pass-time..."
;P
Just "razzing'" ya, seriously though, get that looked at and taken care of ASAP!
Please, don't be like my parents and say, "Yeah, yeah, don't worry, we're gonna do it," and then not "do anything about it."
Best my friend!
John.
Funny you should say that as I did have my leg broken last year when a horse jumped on me but this time I just fell on my face. Nose is a little swollen too.

Thanks

Been watching the history of Christianity on the history channel today since I can't do much else.

Also saw a program on the same channel where they found the ossuary of Caiaphas who basically condemned Jesus and found two nails used for crucifixion in with his bones.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#287746 Mar 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I understand your point and I believe that you have to careful in the way you come across even if you think you are trying to be helpful. You don't help anyone if you only turn them off.
I'm glad you understand my point. I hope you have a great day.:o)
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Milady!
It's been a very welcome pleasure to "see" you here again!
You have been sorely missed.
:)
Thank you, John! I lurk here more than I post. Too much craziness on here and a lot of the times, it's not even worth getting into it. Something has to really pique my interest for me to comment on it.
John-K wrote:
<quoted text><snipped>

Now, on a more serious--and probably "sour" note--I don't believe that I ever gave you permission to use that photo of me wearing the Mousketeer ears.

I thought we'd agreed that that was a "private" picture.
I can barely contain my disappointment...
;P
LMAO!! John, you're a devil! ;o)

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#287747 Mar 3, 2013
pups wrote:
Just stopping by .. been away for a bit.
Hello to all
Hey Pups! Long time, no see! I hope all is well with you and your family.:o)
God

Brooklyn, NY

#287748 Mar 3, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is the Sabbath and Knutter is on here being a bich right outta Church.
Sunday is the Sabbath? Typical comment from an anti semitic person that we know you and Binter are.

Seriously, have you always been this stupid?
Forum

Abiquiu, NM

#287749 Mar 3, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right. You twist scripture. You accuse without cause or reason.
You ask me questions you should know the answers to. Read your Bible. If it's a KJV, use a Strong's. You're self-righteious and you're lazy. Two excellent reasons no one should listen to you.
Reading the Bible serves no purpose if we choose to
do evil. Being mean, abusive, killing, is evil.
Choosing to do wrong and failing to do good.
We have to do good.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#287750 Mar 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My response went back to when we were talking about fetal homicide laws.
Um, okay. This was a discussion regarding VIABILITY and its medical diagnosis. Not sure how you see fetal homicide laws fitting into it. Care to elaborate?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#287751 Mar 3, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner approaching 100,000 posts on abortion and the murder of the unborn. Who needs concentration camps when you have Bitner?
God's a liar. A terrible liar, but a liar nonetheless.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#287752 Mar 3, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as an artificial womb.
Sure there is. That's why we've been discussing it. Don't take my word for it. Research it for yourself.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287753 Mar 3, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, okay. This was a discussion regarding VIABILITY and its medical diagnosis. Not sure how you see fetal homicide laws fitting into it. Care to elaborate?
I don't. I was talking to another subject. Sorry it got mixed up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,508,817
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,551
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Ha Hair 20,932
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr doG mnaDed lyHo p... 71,273
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 18 hr jhawki 322
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Fri Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Fri silly rabbit 96

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages