Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
269,621 - 269,640 of 305,179 Comments Last updated 44 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree that we are looking at this from opposit sides. He absolutely should be charged with assulting the woman, but like I asked foo, how can he be charged with something that does not yet exist?
The same way he can be charged with its murder if it dies via the unborn victims of violence laws as I said in my response.

Have you missed all the discussions regarding the unborn victims of violence laws?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should re-read your own post, that I responded to. I had a feeling you wouldn't get it.
Think about the discussion we had about Peter, and remember that Christ will return when He's good and ready.
I see you conveniently ignored my reply to your post. What you wrote here ^^ has nothing to do with my post or the post (of yours where you said that putting God back into his world was impossible).

You want to continue discussing Peter? Ok then.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree that we are looking at this from opposit sides. He absolutely should be charged with assulting the woman, but like I asked foo, how can he be charged with something that does not yet exist?
Fetus' civil rights do not exist. Not until following a complete birth.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

If it's satan's fault, then ultimately it's god's fault. Let'em stuff THAT in their funk & wagnell's.
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Bit.
Notice how the AC can't decide who they want to blame. Sometimes they blame the woman. But when you ask if they want these women charged with murder, suddenly it's the provider's fault. Now we see NR claiming PP tries to persuade every pregnant woman they see to have an abortion. So, it's PP's fault. Then the blame circles back around to the woman for not using birth control.. Then it's birth control's fault and sex education's fault because these tempt women to have sex and be "irresponsible". And in the end it's Satan's fault, but that doesn't play well in public, so...back to the rotation.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
How long until these twits claim it's obama's secret plan to destroy america?
<quoted text>
Heh! What's one more, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they just aren't smart to read directions. In today's age, no woman should be getting pregnant through casual sex.
In this day and age, people shouldn't be illiterate either, yet they are.

Only asshats like you make such ignorant comments.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way he can be charged with its murder if it dies via the unborn victims of violence laws as I said in my response.
Have you missed all the discussions regarding the unborn victims of violence laws?
So the only way it's not considered ,urder is if the mother does it..how convienent.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I followed the trials as they happened. You should have too, if you want to make unfounded charges.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
actually you could prove it, at least to my satisfaction. I would accept a link to any reputable site confirming that based on available info, that what you've said is accurate.
or have you already gone through the court records of those cases as you suggested I do? it was you that made such a positively definitive statement so you must have done some very thorough investigation. so I'll ask you once again. prove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>I do self breast exams at home. It doesn't mean that I am doing a cancer screening.
Actually, you are doing a cancer screening you moron.
PP deceives.
Not as much as you and your ilk do.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

It is God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't DONE the math, Stupid Sassy.
There aren't even 4000 done each day IN this country.
The number of abortions per year is between 800,000 and 1.2 million. Even taking the highest estimate, that is slightly over 3800 per day, countrywide.
Lastest report has PP clinics performing 333,964 of those abortions. 1,200,ooo/333,964 equals 0.278, or rounded up 28%.
PP clinics perform 28% of the abortions done in the US.
And 333,964 abortions done per year is 914 per day, you flocking idiot, NOT "4,000".
I'm REALLY glad I read ahead.

Skanky and her ilk are REALLY stupid things.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's a baby only when someone else causes it harm, but when the mother wants it dead it's not.....how convienent.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Bit.
Notice how the AC can't decide who they want to blame. Sometimes they blame the woman. But when you ask if they want these women charged with murder, suddenly it's the provider's fault. Now we see NR claiming PP tries to persuade every pregnant woman they see to have an abortion. So, it's PP's fault. Then the blame circles back around to the woman for not using birth control.. Then it's birth control's fault and sex education's fault because these tempt women to have sex and be "irresponsible". And in the end it's Satan's fault, but that doesn't play well in public, so...back to the rotation.
Wow, they use circular logic so often, it looks like a Spirograph. Remember those?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetus' civil rights do not exist. Not until following a complete birth.
If it has no rights, why is he being charges with assulting it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't DONE the math, Stupid Sassy.
There aren't even 4000 done each day IN this country.
The number of abortions per year is between 800,000 and 1.2 million. Even taking the highest estimate, that is slightly over 3800 per day, countrywide.
Lastest report has PP clinics performing 333,964 of those abortions. 1,200,ooo/333,964 equals 0.278, or rounded up 28%.
PP clinics perform 28% of the abortions done in the US.
And 333,964 abortions done per year is 914 per day, you flocking idiot, NOT "4,000".
Hey Bit, let break that down one step further, shall we?

There's 820 Planned parenthood clinics in the US.(as of November 2012) in the US.

That's 1.11 per clinic per day.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
If it has no rights, why is he being charges with assulting it?
Because the gestating woman has rights to carry her pregnancy full term. Which, at 8 1/2 months, is damn near full term.

There can't be equal rights between woman and fetus. The countries that provide these see women die with unhealthy pregnancies. Fetus dies right along with her more often than not as well.

Staggering state's rights with gestational age is a middle ground so that women aren't stripped of their rights but a later stage pregnancy is not "electively" aborted for frivolous reasons (like because woman decides she doesn't want to be pregnant anymore).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Ohhh boyyy am I Impressed.
LOL
PP doesn't do "cancer screenings".
I don't do "cancer screenings".
I check my breast for lumps as does my ob/gyn. It's no "cancer screening" like PP lied about. A mammography is an official "cancer screening". Even when Dr says I am good to go, he still will send me for a "cancer screening".
You are not only a moron, you are a FKing moron.

"Breast Cancer Screening Tests
Breast cancer screening can involve a number of different types of examinations, which include breast self examination (BSE)"

Go argue with the Slone-Kettering Cancer Center you stupid bitch.

http://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/screening-gu...

Further, PP DOES do MANY kinds of cancer screenings including cervical cancer, ovarian cancer & uterine cancer screenings as well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You mean to tell me that the BILLION dollar PP won't help her?
You mean like the BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dollars the RCC has, yet they allow their parishes to go bankrupt rather than pay the victims of the RCC's CRIMES?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Men who seek out boys are homosexual pedophiles.
No Skanky, they are not.

Stop being a homophobic moron already.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I see you conveniently ignored my reply to your post. What you wrote here ^^ has nothing to do with my post or the post (of yours where you said that putting God back into his world was impossible).
YOU have certainly proven its impossible for you - who can't even practice what you preach. STO is correct, its a nice thought, but impossible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,083,505
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Brian_G 45,884
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 41 min Abdullah OBrian 18,591
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 42 min heres gianni 68,056
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr scirocco 68,436
The Trial of Heather Specyalski (Mar '13) 17 hr Cassie 22
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) Tue Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••