Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311629 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286618 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a VERY stupid woman Inkstain.
First you say you dont reject it, because its what your faith is based on.(when its not) Your faith is actually based on your belief that some guy said he was a messiah, and you believe it.
IF your faith was based on Judaism, you wouldn't belive in a messiah that's already come, since that goes DIRECTLY against what Judiasm is about.
You REJECT Judaism in the very practice of your faith.
Have it your way. Then evry religion rejects Judaism. I hope you and your religion find peace someday.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#286619 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I be angry or bitter that Christians even exist? I think its a beautiful faith, and I'm married to a WONDERFUL Christian. Most of my friends are Christians.
YOU are not a christian. You and your suck buddy here Skanky (not to mention No Relevance and the Knutbar) aren't even good PHONY christians. YOu can't even pretend well. Hell, you lie pretty much every time you post like you did above here. You're a gaggle of pious phonies.
"Most of my friends are"......hmmmmmm. Where have we all heard that line used before?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#286620 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Skanky said it too you idiot.
Whats that got to do with Bitner supporting the murder of over 3 million babies a year?

Tiller, Hitler and Bitner......all support mass murder.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#286621 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Have it your way. Then evry religion rejects Judaism. I hope you and your religion find peace someday.
It's obvious she is anti semitic.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#286622 Feb 24, 2013
Lungs are not functional. Upper brain doesn't develop until well into the 6th month.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't they have a brain and lungs?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286624 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a VERY stupid woman Inkstain.
First you say you dont reject it, because its what your faith is based on.(when its not) Your faith is actually based on your belief that some guy said he was a messiah, and you believe it.
IF your faith was based on Judaism, you wouldn't belive in a messiah that's already come, since that goes DIRECTLY against what Judiasm is about.
You REJECT Judaism in the very practice of your faith.
I think you take that 'chosen people' thing too seriously.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286625 Feb 24, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most of my friends are"......hmmmmmm. Where have we all heard that line used before?
LOL

Indianapolis

#286626 Feb 24, 2013
Fully-formed would mean completely functional, wich it is not. If it were fully-formed, you could induce birh and have a functional baby. Even with your incorrect view, it has no genitalia.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
First, we were talking about a four inch fetus. Fully formed meaning it looks like a baby and it does. There would be no mistaking it for anything else. I never said it was ready to be born. If it is being foolish to lok at a foyr inch fetus and see a human being, so be it. I doubt that you could see a human being at nine months in the womb.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#286627 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Have it your way. Then evry religion rejects Judaism.
Of COURSE they do you idiot. Just as every other religion rejects Christianity as it relates to their faith.

Its really very sad that you're DELIBERATELY this stupid.

Indianapolis

#286628 Feb 24, 2013
We do when the system willfully and deliberately cover up crimes and protect the criminals.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case you didn't notice the catholic church is not a mom and pop church, where 9 people "including the preacher " shows up.
They have their own system they are sooo large. It wouldn't shock me, if a serial killer slipped past them, but we don't judge an entire system on the actions of a few.

Location hidden

#286629 Feb 24, 2013
Rubylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong. Your post says alot about you and how much you don't know about your faith or others. Do us a favor and say you are a Jew in name only.
Why would I do you a favor and lie for you? Lying is your game Knutbar, not mine.

My post is 100% factual. Feel free to add your stuidity and prove me wrong tho. That should be good for a laugh LOL!

Location hidden

#286630 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you take that 'chosen people' thing too seriously.
You clearly dont think. G-d takes it VERY seriously, as do most THINKING people. But then that leaves you out.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#286632 Feb 24, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
How does a 13 week old baby fight for its life? Serious question.
A former director of Planned Parenthood in Texas explained why she became a pro-life activist.

She was called in to assist in an ultrasound-guided abortion. She said she watched the baby she had believed to be incapable of feeling anything squirming and twisting to avoid the tube into which it would be vacuumed.

“For the briefest moment," she writes, "the baby looked as if it were being wrung like a dishcloth, twirled and squeezed. And then it crumpled and began disappearing into the cannula before my eyes. The last thing I saw was the tiny, perfectly formed backbone sucked into the tube, and then it was gone.”

She quit her job two weeks later.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#286633 Feb 24, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
A former director of Planned Parenthood in Texas explained why she became a pro-life activist.
She was called in to assist in an ultrasound-guided abortion. She said she watched the baby she had believed to be incapable of feeling anything squirming and twisting to avoid the tube into which it would be vacuumed.
“For the briefest moment," she writes, "the baby looked as if it were being wrung like a dishcloth, twirled and squeezed. And then it crumpled and began disappearing into the cannula before my eyes. The last thing I saw was the tiny, perfectly formed backbone sucked into the tube, and then it was gone.”
Oh. Wish I hadn't asked that question.

But isn't the opening of a cannula really small?

Location hidden

#286634 Feb 24, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that would be Abby Johnson, the known liar. She was an administrator that claimed she watched an ultrasound abortion. Problem was, there were no ultrasound abortions at the facility she worked at - and she wasn't a nurse, so she wouldn't have been involved to see one in person.

BTW - She only quit becuase she knew she would be fired after she was given a poor preformance evaluation. Besides, why work for a living when you can milk suckers like you with sob stories that NOBODY in their right mind believes?
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#286635 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You hold two billion people responsible for the bad decisions of a few?
Perhaps it is similar to how you try to focus on the 3% of abortions that PP does.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#286636 Feb 24, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexual pedophiles rape boys,so that is what happened.
If you read into those rape cases,it was said that they (the homosexuals)were deliberately put into the Priesthood to destroy the Catholic church from within. Well,it worked,didn't it.
Pedophiles rape girls and boys. Homosexuals pedophiles rape boys.
There is so much stupidity oozing from your post, it is pathetic.

"If you read into those rape cases,it was said that they (the homosexuals)were deliberately put into the Priesthood to destroy the Catholic church from within."

You're entirely full of crap. Provide evidence to back this claim up. I can't believe you're trying to minimize and deny the actions of those people you call pure evil, just because they belong to the church you follow. You've stopped to a new low.

"Homosexuals pedophiles rape boys"

Unless of course, the pedophiles are women. There are two genders, you moron.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#286637 Feb 24, 2013
*stooped
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#286638 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly don't understand the laws of God but then, you don't have to.
You speak as if your God and belief system is the one and only. Way to keep an open mind!
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#286639 Feb 24, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>I'm no "raging nutjob". I am speaking the truth.
God FORBIDS abortion. It is killing a human that he's willed to exist before he created.
Yes, nutjobs usually think they know the will and mind of God. You're more of a wacko than a nutjob, I say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min John Galt 1,420,521
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Into The Night 61,092
News Kelly's Pub Provides A New Brew: The Theater (Nov '07) 17 hr m1o2o3t 27
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 hr Ize Found 70,974
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 27 Hipocrit 20,505
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Aug 22 HCourantsub 1
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages