Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313233 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#286437 Feb 24, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - Are you joking? I hope so.
No, sadly, the Skank is dead serious.

Location hidden

#286438 Feb 24, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>It's not. God called that act detestable. There are many homosexuals who agree with this. They struggle with their feelings and ask God for help. MANY used to be actively living the gay lifestyle and have repented. Some say it is a struggle(no more or less than a single person struggles with sexual urges outside of marriage or an unhappy married man/woman struggling to stay true to their vows when their marriage is in trouble and some person comes along and offers love and attention)>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286439 Feb 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It was in Foo's link, and you are quite wrong. There is not just one Judaism. There are differing, equally valid views, and debate among Rabbis.
"There is not just one Judaism" My my isn't that convenient.

Is that so you can break all the laws you want and still call yourself Jewish?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286440 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN for the moron. HER case is under appeal, so the final disposition remains to be seen.
Does she have a licence or not?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#286441 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think that advocating for and assisting some to have an abortion which is forbidden by your religion except in dire circumstances, makes you guilty of breaking the laws of Judaism?
No. If your religion says you can't have an elective abortion, then you are breaking those religious laws by HAVING one.

Location hidden

#286442 Feb 24, 2013
Rubylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Catholicism is an extension of Judaism ,
No Knutbar, its not. In fact, its a complete REJECTION of the Judaism.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#286443 Feb 24, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>We were *willed* by God *before* he created us. He said he called us by name before he formed us. We were always in the mind of God.
Do you believe we were created before this corporeal existence and that God knew us then, in our capacity to excerise free will?
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting that you believe that "we were all created (by God)long,long before we were conceived" yet you still support and justify killing that life anyway.
We were meant to be by God,so who are you(one of his creations to say that we can kill and justify it as if God willed and created by mistake)?
I don't condone or condemn terminating a pregnancy. I don't believe target killing is murder. And I do believe execution is justified under specific circumstances.

Location hidden

#286444 Feb 24, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are saying is, you believe in something that is not there. Faith has nothing to do with it.
No, that's NOT what I'm saying, but if you need to tell yourself that, have at it.

Faith has everything to do with spiritual or religious beliefs - that's why its called faith.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286445 Feb 24, 2013
Rubylicious wrote:
<quoted text>We do not try to control anyone, lol! your conscience is bothering you if you think like that. We KNOW through Christ that He is the only way to heaven. We are an outward religion, we do things to help others because we are to see the face of Christ in the most vulnerable of our society. We have food banks that give out food, never to we say you have to come to church to mass on the next Sunday in order to receive the food, etc. If you can't read about the Passover and the Last Supper by the way, and figure out on your own,first graders can figure it out, well your pretty clueless.
None of this rant has anything to do with anything, Knutter. The RCC most certainly DOES try to control the world. They even try to dictate your very thoughts.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#286446 Feb 24, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
((rolls eyes))
You'll use any excuse to get out of truth.
Even me pretending to joke.
W
(I took both my hands and formed the letter W).
It means 'WHATEVAA' STO.
Good night.
I shall return...perhaps later,...to see if foo answered my question.
Don't miss me now. Feel free to address my post though ;)
Ok, but -- you're kidding, right?
Katie

Auburn, WA

#286447 Feb 24, 2013
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster raises some interesting points regarding the basic concept of laws and how they are created. If you can't address them then say so. Yours is the post that comes off as vapid if you don't mind me saying.
The op is arguing just for the sake of arguing because my point was that "...they'll do and say anything..." and I find that disconcerting. Not the laws as the op (and you) are erroneously trying to claim. Perhaps a refresher in reading comprehension would help you two.

Location hidden

#286448 Feb 24, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for exposing your lies. Your religion forbids elective abortion but you don't.
next...
Stupid Skanky, I never claimed that my faith DIDNT forbid elective abortions.

I dont forbid anything, its not my place to forbid someone else to make a medical decision they want to make.

You moron.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286449 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about Skankdawg. I have NEVER at ANY time in the 7 years I've been posting here EVER said that the Jewish faith condones elective abortions.
You cant post WITHOUT lying can you?
If G-d dont like abortion, it'll be between Him and the women involved. YOU dont mean shit in that equation.
This is your attempt to prove that Judaism 'condones' abortion.

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post something from an orhtodox Jewish site that condones a woman aborting her baby
I've done that many times Inkstain. But here it is again. I'm sure you'll cherry pick or ignore it at your leasure as you have the 2 dozen OTHER time's I've posted it. MANY sites that show when, by Jewish law, abortion is required.

http://www.aish.com/ci/sam/48954946.html

This is an intersting article showing both sides of the debate WITHIN the Orthodoxy, but STILL agreeing that at times, its required.

http://www.jewishideas.org/articles/abortion -...

Resolution on Reproductive Freedom

http://www.rabbinicalassembly.org/resolution -...

Lets save time here shall we Inkstain? Here's a whole site for you to ignore.

http://www.rabbinicalassembly.org/search/node ...
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286452 Feb 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No. If your religion says you can't have an elective abortion, then you are breaking those religious laws by HAVING one.
You clearly don't understand the laws of God but then, you don't have to. If you are facilitating the beaking of the law, then you are just as guilty.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#286453 Feb 24, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
He was reported several times, but those reports were never followed up on. His "clinic was supposed to be inspected but the
govenor didn't want to put up any barriers for women seeking abortions.
"Under Governor Robert Casey, she
said, the department inspected abortion facilities annually. Yet, when Governor Tom
Ridge came in, the attorneys interpreted the same regulations that had permitted annual
inspections for years to no longer authorize those inspections. Then, only complaintdriven
inspections supposedly were authorized. Staloski said that DOH’s policy during
Governor Ridge’s administration was motivated by a desire not to be “putting a barrier up
to women” seeking abortions."
page 137 http://www.phila.gov/districtattorney/PDFs/Gr...
Your local McDonalds is inspected more regularly.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286454 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>No Knutbar, its not. In fact, its a complete REJECTION of the Judaism.
How is that? I never rejected Judaism. Even Christ didn't reject Judaism.

Location hidden

#286455 Feb 24, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Desperate much?
Hey listen dear,all religions have their breakaway "feel good about your choices while disobeying God" groups. YOU want to belong to that group.
ROFLMAO! Conservative Judaism is HARDLY a "breakaway" group you fkin idiot.
God doesn't back you up. His word in the bible confirms that by the sins that he clearly says that he forbids and/or that will deny that person eternal life in heaven.
No dear, that's YOUR version of g-d. Judiasm doesn't deny anyone Heaven, ESPECIALLY not for supporting the right to make their own medical choices.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#286456 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly don't understand the laws of God but then, you don't have to. If you are facilitating the beaking of the law, then you are just as guilty.
May I ask why you argue with folks about your beliefs? I mean, you know they don't subscribe to your beliefs. What's the point?

Location hidden

#286457 Feb 24, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> What a shame that you rejected a religion that you knew nothing about.
Its a shame you think you're representing a faith YOU know nothing about.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286458 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is not just one Judaism" My my isn't that convenient.
Is that so you can break all the laws you want and still call yourself Jewish?
Moron, I'm not Jewish, and don't call myself Jewish.

There isn't just one form of Christian religion, either, you flocking Idiot.

You are DUMB as a box of hair. I seriously don't know how you function in the real world, as stupid as you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min OzRitz 1,483,973
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,986
Lost Phone 13 hr Do no harm 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sun TRD 71,320
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Jan 21 Maria pawlus 73
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Jan 19 truth 7,994

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages