Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
268,621 - 268,640 of 305,467 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#286035 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not working abortions are on the rise and STDs are epidemic.
Good job.
"It's not working abortions are on the rise..."

No they're not.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#286036 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court for one. Abortion providers, moms who don't want their babies to be born, one million moms a year put no value on their unborn babies.
Is the Supreme Court "society"? Gtown said, "...the society you live in..." Are you saying Gtown lives in the Supreme Court?

<shrug>
It's what happens when things are taken out of context like you regularly do.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#286037 Feb 23, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't answer. He's just tosses sh^t out there.
He's letting you and me live, ya know -- hardy-har-har.
LOLOL

!!
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#286038 Feb 23, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror, you'll see one who doesn't value life. Ever watch MSNBC? The talk show hosts on that network do not value life. Many,many more, movie stars tv stars. Ever watch the View? Whoopi is so hatefilled and disrespectful, along with the other *ladies*.
If you were really La, you wouldn't presume such idiotic things about me.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286039 Feb 23, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find out. You can research on line. Why do you ask questions you can go find the answers to, all by your lonesome?
As far as the abortions go, only the ones done after 24 weeks were illegal unless the mother's health was at stake. All of Tiller's form letters said the reason for the late abortions was for the woman's health.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#286040 Feb 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a stillborn a dead baby or a dead fetus? It never drew its first breath. We all know emotionally it's a dead baby. What is it medically? Legally?
It is a human being. It should be baptized.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#286041 Feb 23, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it be baptized?
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#286042 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
For heaven's sake.
If you are pro-choice you are, by definition, pro-abortion.
If you stand by a liberal ideology, you are a liberal.
Even though I have to believe many liberals have good intentions, the liberal ideology created what I call the politically correct poison in our schools and society and, instead of practicing tolerance, derisiveness and anger towards anyone who tries to live by a standard of moral conduct in our society or whose points of view differ from the politically correct and angry liberals. Then there's the hypocrisy. You don't even want to get me started.
And it begins at the top with a radically liberal president, is encouraged by a liberal mainstream media, and then filters down through liberal blogs to people like you who think this is the new norm.
I just call it as I see it.
"If you are pro-choice you are, by definition, pro-abortion."

Yopu are so right. It is something the proabortionists like to gloss over wioth their goobldy goop gibberrish aobut "choice". They support the choocie but not the abortion. It is like supporting the choice to eat ice cream and not accepting the calories. They are clueless.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#286043 Feb 23, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Because you support choice not a particular choice.
Pro-choicers support choice. Not a particular choice.
"Pro-choicers support choice. Not a particular choice."

To support all choices, is to support each choice.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#286044 Feb 23, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#286045 Feb 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
My mother was, my father wasn't. Who cares? My family never pretended we were perfect. We never aspired to be "leave it to beaver".
<quoted text>
Ward came home after work and his wife looked really pissed. As he sat down with the family to eat, he finally asked, Whats the matter June". June replied, "I'm sore, you were really hard on the beaver last night".
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#286046 Feb 23, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, that's your emotional description. Wanna give a shot to the medical and legal descriptions?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#286047 Feb 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Why would we want to be?
<quoted text>
It's odd that you all think about sex 25/8. It's odd that you all have sex 23/7. What's up with that?

That's why - you shouldn't be allowed to adopt little kids.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#286048 Feb 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
If you had ever had an orgasm, you would understand the appeal.
<quoted text>
And so it goes.........

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#286049 Feb 23, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's odd that you all think about sex 25/8. It's odd that you all have sex 23/7. What's up with that?
That's why - you shouldn't be allowed to adopt little kids.
You know, just because someone is not a prude, doesn't mean they think about/have sex all the time. You're being ridiculous.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#286051 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court for one.
The SC is intelligent enough to understand its not UP to them to put a value on something that's none of their business pre-viability.
moms who don't want their babies to be born, one million moms a year put no value on their unborn babies.
And that's their right to do so. You don't get a say, and THAT'S how it should be.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#286052 Feb 23, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror, you'll see one who doesn't value life. Ever watch MSNBC? The talk show hosts on that network do not value life. Many,many more, movie stars tv stars. Ever watch the View? Whoopi is so hatefilled and disrespectful, along with the other *ladies*.
Who is holding a gun to your head and making you watch?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#286053 Feb 23, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post makes no sense.
Here it is again. Please answer:

Katie shared that she is peri-menopausal.

When she enters the stage of post-menopausal, will you consider her no longer "fully formed"?

Yes or no?

Guppy

Englewood, FL

#286054 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the Church is full of homosexuals which is comical?
That gay priests are doing what comes naturally with young men and boys? Is there some thing wrong with being gay?
I never said the church is FULL of homosexuals. They have more than their fair share. They kind of hide out there.
Did you get the memo. To be invited into the priest club, you have to be celibate. That means no sex with boys and men.
Is there something wrong with being gay? I don't know, you tell me, since you seem to be.
If you grew up catholic, you would be appalled and super disappointed in what these priests have ALWAYS been up to, especially because they were so hard on us. They should be in jail, not in church.
Or maybe you are catholic and are so brainwashed that you look the other way. You are just as bad as them.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#286055 Feb 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, that's your emotional description. Wanna give a shot to the medical and legal descriptions?
You're emotionally labile. You're numb, cold & robotic. You possess zero ability to empathize w/ others.

You're a woman-like object.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 69,007
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Emeem 1,100,627
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,381
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bently 18,880
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 10 hr Sir Samuel 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr gcaveman1 46,326
Find all students who are in Hartford Aug 28 Mr Black 1
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••