Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,390)

Showing posts 267,781 - 267,800 of304,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Guppy

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You here only that He died for YOU and yet this is what you come up with?
You ever wondered why?
If a guy at the groc. Store jumped in front of you and took a bullet in the head that was meant for you, is this what you would say about him at his funeral?
I understand why you said what you did, but just wondered if you did?
I remember when the little wwjd bracelets came out.
I would always say what would John do. I had this shirt I won with southpark on it, and a few young guys that worked at one of the stores I called on asked me, did I know the makers of that show was antichrist?
I told them, so I am.an atheist, and they just looked like I was going to kill them are something. Lol
I know have read, since my salvation, and I do now believe, that the reason I made all those comments and believed that way, is becouse that's what was in my heart, and in the heart of my father, the devil.
I just changed dads.
Your father was the devil?! That explains a lot.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I told you lately, that I love you?:)
Yet another reason to be a lesbian...
Guppy

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Yeah, reality. You should try it sometime.
<quoted text>
Try what?

Remember when I told you how important sex was to gay guys? You have proved me right. That's all you talk about.

This is why gay guys should NOT be allowed to adopt. Can you imagine talking about sex all day in front of little kids, let alone doing it in front of them?! Disgusting.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>

And Planned Parenthood has become little more than abortion factories.
You're full of crap. 3% of services done by PP in 2011 were abortions.

Please continue to lie to try and push your agenda. You're entirely full of feces for jesus.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>

Why isn't Planned Parenthood's mission and focus prevention? They certainly have the funds to get this message out.
They do, but you're too busy focusing on 3% of their services and falsifying information.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm 42, and I've never seen a gay animal yet.
I have seen male and female birds, dogs, cats, ducks, deer, armadilos, rabbits, people, and MOST of them had a goal, TO REPRODUCE, NOT KILL THEIR BABY, so that they can go to the coffee shop whenever they please.
And again, I'll show you plenty of what God thinks about abortion, when you tell me, if you agree with sto on those verses.
I believe you want to be as honest as possible, and are having a hard time with this.
If a pro choice person says something right, I'll amen them. Even though it really makes some mad. Lol
You've been given the links. Just because you haven't personally witnessed a thing, doesn't mean it doesn't occur. You just want to ignore facts.

No one is talking about killing a baby, and no woman has an abortion to "go to the coffee shop whenever they please".

You're deflecting. STO's posts have nothing to do with this. This is between you and I. I asked you a question, and you know you can't answer it, that's all. If you have proof of your claim, bring it forward. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

I know you can't, and so you are being dishonest. This comes as no surprise to me.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the irony is Sanger started Planned Parenthood in an effort to prevent unwanted children primarily among minorities through prevention and contraception so that abortion could be avoided altogether.
Yet, presently, 70% of black women are single mothers, many having multiple children with multiple absent fathers and a significant number on welfare.
Apparently, Sanger's good intentions have backfired.
The real irony is that you continue to ignore certain facts.

Abortion is only a small fraction of what PP clinics do, and you've been asked at least three times to comment on the fact that many of their clinics don't even perform abortions. Care to address this?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just about the woman when she creates another life. Prevention is too easily assessible.
Why does the law convict someone of double murder if they kill a pregnant woman but the same woman has carte blanche in killing the same life?
Have present-day women really become that self-centered?
Why isn't Planned Parenthood's mission and focus prevention? They certainly have the funds to get this message out.
It is, you just want to ignore that fact.

Your ignorance regarding fetal homicide laws is sad.

You need to stop feeding off the anti-choice propaganda spoon to feed your "commons sense perceptions".
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can do is provide definitions to define the difference between common sense and an optical illusion.
Optical illusion - a visual experience in which something is drawn or designed deliberately to fool the eye.
Common sense - good judgment: sound practical judgment derived from experience rather than study.
Perception - the process of using the senses to acquire information about the surrounding environment or situation.
Common sense and perception is acquiring information from experience and the surrounding environment.
An optical illusion is meant to fool the eye.
You left one out:
None of the above - belief in God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't.
<quoted text>
STO: "viability" could become practically limitless"
How in the hell can you copy my quote then claim the quote says something enirely different? I never said "non-issue".
What kinda crap you tryin' tuh pull here?
Doc said ABORTION could become a non-issue.

Lynne's mixed up again.

ROFLMAO
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the irony is Sanger started Planned Parenthood in an effort to prevent unwanted children primarily among minorities through prevention and contraception so that abortion could be avoided altogether.
Yet, presently, 70% of black women are single mothers, many having multiple children with multiple absent fathers and a significant number on welfare.
Control issues always backfire.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just about the woman when she creates another life. Prevention is too easily assessible.
Why does the law convict someone of double murder if they kill a pregnant woman but the same woman has carte blanche in killing the same life?
The mission is not to lessen the need for abortion. That isn't profitable. Many people depend on abortion for their income.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 9 PP clinics in my state, NC. 4 of them provide abortions, 5 do not.

There are 20 PP clinics in your state, FL. 11 of them provide abortions, 9 do not.

ALL of those clinics in both states provide not only contraceptives, but education on them. They also all provide women's wellness exams, std testing and treatment for women and men, and cancer screening for women and men. Some also provide prenatal care, or referrals for same, and many (if not most) provide adoption referrals.

Comments?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, as usual. Viability of a born infant has nothing to do with a fetus or abortion.
It would be YOU that's wrong dear, as usual.

Boiling it down to the basics, if the fetus isn't viable, the infant wont be.

Dumbass.
Guppy

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a troll. It's obsessed with making outrageous comments to get responses, and that's about it.
Do you think so?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>You left one out:
None of the above - belief in God.
Don't think that was the topic. But okay. It's you're prerogative to believe or not believe anything.

Prerogative - an exclusive or special right, power, or privilege.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Again -well said!!
And many pro choice will call us racist.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one word from you about how that story proved you wrong in claiming that "no one is forced to have an abortion in this country".
Even if it's illegal to force someone to have an abortion, teens are still being forced or coerced to have abortions. Some parents are using coercion, as that story gave an example of, to make it so the teen feels they have no other choice. Abortion being legal allows for that to happen more easily.
Your story stated the teen won against her parents and no abortion was forced. Just like I've said. Abortions are not legally forced in this country.

Do you want them to be?
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Katie, you've always been discussing viability of an INFANT. Which IS very different from viability of a FETUS.
You don't have the intelligence or sense to recognize the difference,(despite definitions), and is why you've been wrong and will continue to be wrong on the topic of viability. You PC boneheads don't have the ability to understand fetus and infant are different stages of life, and fetus reaches viability IN UTERO. No need for a FETUS to reach anything else once it reached viability in utero.
Once born; whole different stage of life, and whole different meaning of viability. This time having to do with a newborn infant, no longer about a fetus.
Once born, viability of a fetus and abortion are not an issue.
That alone, should be enough for anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence and sense to get the difference. But not you or STO.
Your conversation has disintegrated.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as people like you and STO post here, it's never going to be cleared up. You people don't understand anything, then argue your own stupidity based on ignorance and no ability to reason like an adult, and will continue to do that.
Your conversation has disintegrated into the blame game. So expected, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 267,781 - 267,800 of304,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Hartford County was issued at July 14 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search