Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
266,661 - 266,680 of 305,127 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since your going to try to convince us that your story is true and perpetuate it with more BS, I changed my mind. You should have let it go. So, at what stage of development was this fetus that you people "wrapped in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth?"
You sound confused, if you don't mind my saying.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
so your name is jesus.
Maybe it's Hey Zeus

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
If a pie-in-the-sky vision of sex and pregnancy means believing you don't have sex unless you're on birth control or are prepared to face the consequences, then you have me pegged to a tee.
The number of abortions and teen pregnancies going down is encouraging. However, I'd have to do some research unless you can show me.
Enjoy. There are recent statistics that have been posted on this thread.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since your going to try to convince us that your story is true and perpetuate it with more BS, I changed my mind. You should have let it go. So, at what stage of development was this fetus that you people "wrapped in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth?"
...that had drowned in saline.....

ROFLMAO STILL laughing!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
There are quite a few sources that define "present" as a no vote.
You have to make an effort to find them.
Thanks, I'll take the government's website definition, which says you're full of shit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be glad this is so entertaining if it weren't so sad that it is.
Yes, it is quite sad you're getting all tangled up in your lies, but it is VERY entertaining! LOL!
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes this life a whole lot more bearable knowing there's a much better one after this ones over.
But you don't know, you just think you know. It is the height of arrogance to think you know what happens after we die.

Cling to your delusuons all you want.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for believing me.
Saline was the only method used at the beginning.
Don't think it matters if a developing human being is drowned in salt water or sucked out with an industrial vacuum though does it?
Tsk, you should have retreated before trying to explain your way out of your contradictory story. Drowned in saline, trying to feed it to revive it, industrial vacuums. Stop this. You're making a fool of yourself. Maybe your memory is failing, and you're trying to fill in the holes. Is that it?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> Why did you write that the physician was trying to feed it to keep it alive? Why did you say it drowned in saline? Those are not realistic scenarios.
The nurse was trying to feed it. The doctor was just trying to act like he had some idea of what to do.

Filling a woman's womb with saline solution not only drowned the unborn baby but burned soft tissues and skin. Unborn babies routinely open their mouths and drink the amniotic fluid surrounding them. Ingesting the saline caused seizures and hemorrhaging of the brain and other organs.

Back in the 1970s, a physician would infuse the saline early in the day, the effects would take the rest of the day and the dead fetus expelled vaginally. Only it looked like a baby.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe or don't believe it. You have a free will. No one is twisting your arm.
Typical..... you just brush off the points I brought up and the reference to god creating 2 lights in genesis. I guess you can't be bothered to have a rational debate.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You better watch out, Elise. You'll get pages of posts demanding you provide proof.
:p
Who cares? They can look it up. Lily loves this shit. Lol
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> ...that had drowned in saline.....
ROFLMAO STILL laughing!!
Unborn babies ingest amniotic fluid which sustains them. Salt water is toxic and very much like drowning.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony is deafening... Lol. I don't mind you saying anything, mama. Thanks for the entertainment! Your story is not believable for the reasons we gave.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah... you didn't answer my question: At what stage of development was this "drowned in saline" fetus that you people "wrapped in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth?" Please answer, thank you.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I'll take the government's website definition, which says you're full of shit.
It's perfectly constitutional. No question.

But as the New York Times reported and Senator Hillary Clinton pointed out, this president seized the present vote on a series of bills that portray him a “talker” rather than a “doer.”

Also, according to the NYT, the Illinois records show at least 36 times when Sen. Obama was either the only state senator to vote present or was part of a group of six or fewer to vote that way.

Ms. Clinton raised the question of whether this meant he would be a leader who would take on the tough issues even if it meant telling people the “hard truths” they do not want to hear.

As it turns out, we should have listed to Ms. Clinton.

Here's the website, by the way.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/20/us/politics...
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yeah... you didn't answer my question: At what stage of development was this "drowned in saline" fetus that you people "wrapped in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth?" Please answer, thank you.
To be honest, I don't know. I had just come on my shift when it was clear something very unusual was going on.

Nurses were running in and out of this room and there was a sense of chaos - the only way I know how to describe it - in the air.

When I walked into the room to see what all the commotion was about, I saw a nurse sitting in a chair holding the baby in a blanket with a bottle in its mouth.

However, I did learn in doing some research that saline abortions did have more incidences of botched abortions.

Everyone knew the baby would not survive. It was just not knowing what to do before then. Feeding a baby born alive in the fourth month of pregnancy isn't that farfetched - not knowing what else to do.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Tsk, you should have retreated before trying to explain your way out of your contradictory story. Drowned in saline, trying to feed it to revive it, industrial vacuums. Stop this. You're making a fool of yourself. Maybe your memory is failing, and you're trying to fill in the holes. Is that it?
I'm telling you what I saw and witnessed.

Don't believe it if you don't want to.

A vacuum that can suck out a fetus seems industrial strength to me.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. I believe you, since it was so long ago. Saline? Thank goodness, abortion technique is so much more advanced. Scheduled LTAs are only performed in four venues in the U.S, btw.
This is disgusting. How do you live with your conscience.
+ May you burn every time to touch a baby. Amen.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
The nurse was trying to feed it. The doctor was just trying to act like he had some idea of what to do.
Filling a woman's womb with saline solution not only drowned the unborn baby but burned soft tissues and skin. Unborn babies routinely open their mouths and drink the amniotic fluid surrounding them. Ingesting the saline caused seizures and hemorrhaging of the brain and other organs.
Back in the 1970s, a physician would infuse the saline early in the day, the effects would take the rest of the day and the dead fetus expelled vaginally. Only it looked like a baby.
~sigh~ So, you're saying that your team was a bunch of blithering idiots. I hope you people straightened out, somehow. Why did you write that the fetus "drowned in saline?" If you're a nurse you should know that drowning wasn't a favor in your little scenario. Your story is so full of contradictions, we can only assume that you are either fabricating it, or your memory is faulty.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Nurses and Dpctprs
+May you burn every time you touch a baby. Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••