Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,206
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#283495 Feb 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, keep saying that, and maybe you will believe it. After all you say, that your sources are even better then goggle.
Many worship budda, which could mean they to worship a cow :)
I've heard, that Buddas first attempt at enlightnment was to not eat. I geuss we see that, that didn't work out. Lol
Your ignorance of other religions is sad.

You are wrong. I don't need to "believe" that. I know you are.

By the way, Hindus and Buddhists are not the same, Ignorant One.

Hindus do not worship cows, nor do Buddhists worship Buddha. In fact, there is no Deity in Buddhism.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#283496 Feb 11, 2013
Drug companies were hampered by the FDA at every turn. We worked with them to help progress along.

The bulk of the protests were based on the egregious political crap going on, from reagan on down. Do you realize reagan wouldn't even mention AIDS for nearly a year after it became an epidemic, and did not follow government protocols concerning such maladies? When he finally authorized funding for research, it was such a pittance that congressmen on both sides of the aisle volu tarily increased it. On the other hand, congress also outlawed the use of amyl nitrate, which had nothing to do with the virus, and there was talk of establishing quarantine camps for gays.

And in the meantime, thousands of us were dying.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug companies bent over backwards to help you people out. They did an excellent job, in a short period of time. YOU should be thankful, instead of down in the mouth.
I remember all the picketing and marching you all did. Talk about demanding!
Raygun? That was a different time. People thought differently then. That's human nature. You seem to think if you snap your fingers, you should get your own way. It doesn't work like that. Relax.

Indianapolis

#283497 Feb 11, 2013
"good christian values" is a contradiction.
Praise Be wrote:
The culture of death has turned away from the Lord. We need our country to turn back to good Christian values.
What-the

Falls Church, VA

#283498 Feb 11, 2013
I've read all 266,613 posts and decided that Roe v. Wade is....(wait for it...drumroll...)...
Wrong.
Suck it losers.

Indianapolis

#283500 Feb 11, 2013
Were you a virgin on your wedding night?

It's not the 1800's any more. Catch up.
Praise Be wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible study and Christian prayer would do our future adults a great deal of good. Our loss of good Christian values is bringing about the downfall of our once great society. Women have become loose Jezebels who sleep around and then enter marriage after having been with many different men. Often will a pack of illegitimate children on tow.
A mockery has been made of the great institution of marriage. People rushing into marriage and then divorcing. People marrying 2, 3 and even 4 times. Lesbians and gays marrying. It's disgusting. Women don't want to be bothered with raising their own kids. They want to be the men in the family now. men are being womized and women are becoming the men.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#283501 Feb 11, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>

And if you really want to discuss meaningful topics and not just gloat over the fact you were right about who I called a
Very often when I take the time to write posts for the purpose of discussion or answering questions those posts get ignored. Most recently I wrote a detailed response to a question Gtown asked and there was no response.

As you recall, you once accused me of not answering a question you asked, I told you that I had taken the time to write an in depth answer and you didn't believe it, so I hunted down the post to show you. This happens a lot. I can only conclude that the questioner can't refute my responses so they just skip them.

Indianapolis

#283502 Feb 11, 2013
Fu** your non-existant god. You really think threatening an atheist with your pet deity's wrath is meaningful?
Praise Be wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stfu! You and your atheism you love so much! All you do is claim there is no God. Nobody cares what you think about God! Your going to be so surprised when your judgement days comes and you face the ONE TRUE GOD!! THAT will be your PROOF!!! Your the worst! At least the others believe in SOMETHING even though their wrong! You can't be bothered to believe in ANYTHING! You think being an athiest is just so great because your IG-NOR-ANT!!!!

Indianapolis

#283503 Feb 11, 2013
If you are "decent" then the word has no meaning whatsoever.
Praise Be wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is like a terrible disease!! It makes our country look so Godless and perverted! The pagans and the atheist just love the perverted gays on here while they bash on decent God loving Christian people!!
These murderous gay loving creatures!!
Anonymous

United States

#283504 Feb 11, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did any of this NONSENSE have a point? MY point was that YOU and the rest of the Christian extremist crowd DON'T get to force your toxic religious beliefs on public school students, not anymore anyway.
The LAST place I would go to for an education is a so-called "christian" school.
No, but you're ok with FORCING christians and others to flip the bill on what public schools wish to teach.

Just becouse kids go to a christian school, does not make them a christian.
The one I worked in, had very few christian kids, many of the kids that went there were public school trouble makers.
Most of them were the way they were, becouse they had no guidance at home.

This is why our society is in the shape it is now. People buy into your freedom spill, while leaving many kids in bondage.

If women don't want kids, then they should not have sex.

Thank God, that many women doesn't share your view.

I have a friend that is 37 yo. She is very beautiful, and owns 3 finance companies. Her kids are almost grown "which she raised all by herself, and she wants to start looking for a husband before long. She's been single for years, and doesn't want to grow old and be all alone.

If all women thought like you, then the entire human race would be gone very soon. Same with gay people.

I fully understand why going to church, and things of that nature doesn't apeal to you, becouse for years I to thought it was a waste of time.

I'm just saying, if a person gets saved, then they will have a desire to go to some church, atleast some of the time.

Church is for us, to learn and grow in our faith. It is not one of many things on a to do list, that people must do, in order to obtain Heaven.

You say you want women to be free, and not forced to have kids and be married. When has any woman ever been forced to do either?

The ones that have were raped.

Just becouse you clearly have had a bad experience in life, doesn't mean others do. Marriage and motherhood can be a beautiful thing. Or women can choose to grow old and bitter, and post on topix about why others should be like them.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#283505 Feb 11, 2013
Praise Be wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stfu! You and your atheism you love so much! All you do is claim there is no God. Nobody cares what you think about God! Your going to be so surprised when your judgement days comes and you face the ONE TRUE GOD!! THAT will be your PROOF!!! Your the worst! At least the others believe in SOMETHING even though their wrong! You can't be bothered to believe in ANYTHING! You think being an athiest is just so great because your IG-NOR-ANT!!!!
All I do, as an atheist, is claim there is no God? All all you fundies do is claim there is a God, while offering no proof.

I believe in freedom. That means for you too.
Anonymous

United States

#283506 Feb 11, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide links that show Hindus worship cows. For once, provide evidence that supports your claim because Hindus do not worship cows. You continued ignorance only reflects your idiocy.
I don't know how to post links. I have a phone, and never have had a computer, but if you want to teach me how, then I will. If you goggle it, then you will find SOME websights, that tell how SOME hindus worship cows. Not that it matters, since the worship of anything, except God is worthless.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#283507 Feb 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Fu** your non-existant god. You really think threatening an atheist with your pet deity's wrath is meaningful?
<quoted text>
Strange, isn't it.

Indianapolis

#283508 Feb 11, 2013
Buddhists don't worship buddha, idiot. They revere his teachings and strive to achieve an ascetic lifestyle. One of the most famous kaon (teaching riddles) is: If you meet the buddha on the side of the road, kill him.

Can you understand what it means?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, keep saying that, and maybe you will believe it. After all you say, that your sources are even better then goggle.
Many worship budda, which could mean they to worship a cow :)
I've heard, that Buddas first attempt at enlightnment was to not eat. I geuss we see that, that didn't work out. Lol

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#283509 Feb 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Buddhists don't worship buddha, idiot. They revere his teachings and strive to achieve an ascetic lifestyle. One of the most famous kaon (teaching riddles) is: If you meet the buddha on the side of the road, kill him.
<quoted text>
Optimist! ;-D
Anonymous

United States

#283510 Feb 11, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very often when I take the time to write posts for the purpose of discussion or answering questions those posts get ignored. Most recently I wrote a detailed response to a question Gtown asked and there was no response.
As you recall, you once accused me of not answering a question you asked, I told you that I had taken the time to write an in depth answer and you didn't believe it, so I hunted down the post to show you. This happens a lot. I can only conclude that the questioner can't refute my responses so they just skip them.
I'm sorry, I don't remember your question. I do know that I responded to one of your post, that never was sent, and I simply didn't rewrite it, as I got caught up in life. I do however purposely ignore some post, but just can't remember doing this to you.

If you would like to reask your question, then I promise to try and answer it, to the best of my ability.

I hope you recieved my reply to your heart felt post, about your parents and grandparents.
please forgive me, for seeming insensitive, but I find that I can be good at that at times. Ocean called me an azz once. I can only agree with her on that.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#283511 Feb 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nice steal from wiki. Not that you understood it, of course. But you claimed to have learned a lot about AIDS from the media--and you cnnot know anything about it without knowing what t-cells are.
Elise would be a fantastic caregiver; she knows what she's doing and cares about her patients in a professional manner.
<quoted text>
Thanks, Peter. Guppy is a confused person, and quite angry towards gay people. Make one wonder what happened to her.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#283512 Feb 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how to post links. I have a phone, and never have had a computer, but if you want to teach me how, then I will. If you goggle it, then you will find SOME websights, that tell how SOME hindus worship cows. Not that it matters, since the worship of anything, except God is worthless.
Hubris is your enemy.
Anonymous

United States

#283513 Feb 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you need to do the same With Jesus Christ, becouse you have the wrong idea of who He truly is.

Atheist don't have to believe, just like I considered myself one for years, but before I found the truth, I can still remember where I was, when I asked myself "what if " "what if I am wrong about God ".

So what if you are right and I'm wrong?
What if I'm right and you're wrong?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#283514 Feb 11, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I NOT shocked that you ignore everything you dont like, including facts.
I dont need "a real g-d" as in YOUR version of it, which is a phony as it gets. As a person of the Jewish faith, my Lord is VERY real to me and to my faith, and I'm 100% "real" about it. I know very well G-d loves me, He's certainly blessed me and mine.
Fortunately, I dont need your kind of crap to know G-d, and I know enough to know you're full of crap as is your version of "faith".
You are a foolish, stupid man.
I apologize, I am coming in on this thread very late, but you are Jewish, and some hear are attempting to convert you? or what? I am having a hard time, perhaps age is an issue, following the whole conversation.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#283515 Feb 11, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter. He will be replaced by another feeble old misogynist.
Wow, condemned, no trial, no jury, just the history of church?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,124,579
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,958
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min grave digger 47,476
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,357
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sun Grau 68,634
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Oct 13 Day In Court 66
Office Depot Closing Both Metro Hartford Locations Oct 3 West Coast OD emp... 2
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]