Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,709
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#283379 Feb 10, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS was brought to this country by pateint 1, a gay airline pilot. It came from Eurpoe after some inter species sex bewteen a gay man and a monkey eventually evolved into the disease it is today.
That is completely untrue.
Anonymous

United States

#283380 Feb 10, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>The Hindus do not worship cows. If you are going to try to critique other religions or religious philosophies, you would do well to educate yourself properly on them.
Some have, some do.
When you lead a cow around as your people starve to death, you worship the cow.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283381 Feb 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some have, some do.
And the moron babbles his bullshit yet again.@@

As you've been told and ignore - Hindu's do NOT worship cows.

Why do you feel it necessary to ignore facts and demean other faiths and religions?

You really are a dolt.

Location hidden

#283382 Feb 10, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That is completely untrue.
The stupidity coming from these idiots lately is just stunning.

Location hidden

#283383 Feb 10, 2013
Huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>She's just angry because she was watching TV and saw how Honey BooBoo's mom June lost one hundred pounds without trying and Bitler gains weight without even trying..
Obviously YOU watch that crap - likely because you can relate, but the rest of us dont Knutter.

BTW, REAL good at showin' the christian luv there ya phony.

Location hidden

#283384 Feb 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea it would. Those who would worship a golden calf, are no different then the Hindu's that worship /consider sacred a live calf.
Really no different then many who claim to be christian, but when asked about why they feel like they will go to heaven, and what makes them worthy of such, they start telling you about the time they were baptized, or what denomination they go to, or I'm a good person.
Many worship the creation, instead of the creator.
Obviously the CONTEXT of the Exodus story went over the heads of you and Inkstain.

My G-d you two are stupid.@@

Atrisco Village

#283385 Feb 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some have, some do.
You pride yourself on being uneducated (unedumacated, in your language) and yet you try to educate the educated. Hilarious. Btw, I lived in India as a child. There are few cattle in that country. One can't eat beef in India, but one can eat water buffalo, which are plentiful. The hunger problem has nothing to do with people being forbidden from eating a cow, silly. The hunger problem in the world is all about politics and power. Really, read a damn book, buddy. Take a class. Do something with your brain. You are woefully ignorant.
Anonymous

United States

#283387 Feb 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the CONTEXT of the Exodus story went over the heads of you and Inkstain.
My G-d you two are stupid.@@
No it didn't , the people made a golden calf and worshiped it, which is no different then a real cow or a tree or whatever.

Without a real God, all worship is in vain.
What part about some hindus worship cows, do you not understand?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#283388 Feb 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some have, some do.
Nonsense.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283389 Feb 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
My mother worked and raised a family of very independent children. My father did the same. We knew what was expected of us and we did it. It's not that hard.
AIDS coverage was piss-poor. Aside from the fact that it was always out-of-date by the time it got reported, there were such lovely errors as it being caused by amyl nitrate use, that you could get it from airborne particles, and that you couldn't transfer it unless there were visible symptoms.
I am HIV-, and luck had nothing to do with it. Safe-sex techniques are effective when you follow them.
With what you "know", you could be 10.
My parents were catholic; I outgrew it.
Nope; one of the youngest.
<quoted text>
When you were a baby - who took care of you when your mother was gone all day?
Some of the information that came out in the beginning about aides may have been wrong, but you really can't blame anyone. A lot of people were baffled. It was only normal to be fearful.
Thanks about the comment about me being ten. I appreciate it. You could be 80, by the way you act.
Are you a guy or a girl?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283390 Feb 10, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That is completely untrue.
As if you know. Are you an aides researcher?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#283391 Feb 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it didn't , the people made a golden calf and worshiped it, which is no different then a real cow or a tree or whatever.
Without a real God, all worship is in vain.
What part about some hindus worship cows, do you not understand?
We understand what you are saying. We just know it's not true.

Atrisco Village

#283392 Feb 10, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you know. Are you an aides researcher?
... an aides researcher? " Ummm, no, but I do supervise nurses aides. Are those the kind of aides you mean?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283393 Feb 10, 2013
Chimpanzees to humans.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283394 Feb 10, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>... an aides researcher? " Ummm, no, but I do supervise nurses aides. Are those the kind of aides you mean?
You and goo-goo eyes should get together and read about aides before you run your mouth.
Anonymous

United States

#283395 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand what you are saying. We just know it's not true.
You "think " you know that it is not true.
You "hope " what I say is not true.
You "wish to believe " what ai say is not true.

I to "would wish or hope " it was not true, for the sakes of many, but it is true.
God is real, God is Holy, We are sinfilled people, we need God.
This is truth.
Anonymous

United States

#283396 Feb 10, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You pride yourself on being uneducated (unedumacated, in your language) and yet you try to educate the educated. Hilarious. Btw, I lived in India as a child. There are few cattle in that country. One can't eat beef in India, but one can eat water buffalo, which are plentiful. The hunger problem has nothing to do with people being forbidden from eating a cow, silly. The hunger problem in the world is all about politics and power. Really, read a damn book, buddy. Take a class. Do something with your brain. You are woefully ignorant.
I'm glad you're educated.:)

Atrisco Village

#283397 Feb 10, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You and goo-goo eyes should get together and read about aides before you run your mouth.
Do you mean AIDS? Is that what you are trying to talk about? Is so, I have several patients with AIDS. I most certainly know much more about the disease than you do, hon.

Atrisco Village

#283398 Feb 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you're educated.:)
So am I. You could become educated, too, but you can't be lazy.
Anonymous

United States

#283399 Feb 10, 2013
People have worshiped many many things and still do, from animals to wood carvings, moon, sun, and most people worship themselves.

People need to worship, becouse God put in every person that need.

People just wish to worship any and everything, BUT what they should.

People need God.

If people had God, and walked in His light, it would solve all problems, but even those who have God wonder in and out of the Light.
Some are in more then others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,111,195
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min factcheck 46,858
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 42 min WARRIOR 19,246
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,428
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) 4 hr John Wilkinson 122
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 5 hr John Wilkinson 795
Trail Has Bad End (Nov '07) 5 hr John Wilkinson 52
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wethersfield News, Events & Info