Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,545
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Tom Tom

United States

#283277 Feb 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
We don't have to go back centuries. Iran, like other countries in the middle east, still has vivid memories of outside intrusion by european and american groups, which did their best to take over AND diiminish islam in favor of christianity. Iran in particular has reason to hate those forces--remember the shah? The puppet placed by western groups into power while exiling their religious (but not yet militant) leader, the AYATOLLAH?
<quoted text>
I cant keep it in anymor! Im madly lusting after your manly body! I need your pagan manlove! I need you to make total manlove to me all night! Doggie me good and hard you pagan love god! Take me and make me your same sex manbich pagan sex slave!!

>3
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283278 Feb 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I have a huge background in psychology, and his story is textbook for both psychosis and addictive behavior.
Aren't you the non-professional making all kinds of allegations about gays? Hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Are you a MD?

Yes, I am a non-professional. I am entitled to my opinion. I don't diagnose people You do.

One of your biggest problems is, twisting my words. You've been doing it since day one. Thought I would let you know, that I see right through you.

Really, isn't everyone a hypocrite? We are all a puzzle.
Guppys samesexbich

United States

#283279 Feb 10, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
In your dreams.
We love and cuddle and dream together all night after having hot hot gay sex! You can't keep your hands off me baby!

Remember what you said to me that night you seduced me into haveing homosexual sex with you? "once you go gay you'll always want to play!"
Guppy lusts cpeter

United States

#283280 Feb 10, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant keep it in anymor! Im madly lusting after your manly body! I need your pagan manlove! I need you to make total manlove to me all night! Doggie me good and hard you pagan love god! Take me and make me your same sex manbich pagan sex slave!!
>3
You finally came out! Fabulous! me too!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#283281 Feb 10, 2013
I am free and open; I was speaking of others who live with more repressive circumstances. Have you ever thought of anyone but yourself? Obviously not.

You haven't read a paper or stepped outside your room in the past 30 years, have you?
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your own fault that you are not free and open about who you are.
FYI - usually when you are gay, EVERYONE knows.
It's all in your mind that there is a problem.

Indianapolis

#283282 Feb 10, 2013
No.
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
>3

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#283283 Feb 10, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did it take 180+ years for them to find it in there?
It didn't take 180+ years. Learn your history.

Indianapolis

#283284 Feb 10, 2013
You can have an opinion. And if you shoot your mouth off about your absurd opinions, we get to counter you by pointing out how ludicrous they are.

No, we aren't all hypocrites, and it's telling that you think everyone is.

BTW--MD's don't dx psychosis, psychologists/psychiatrists do.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a MD?
Yes, I am a non-professional. I am entitled to my opinion. I don't diagnose people You do.
One of your biggest problems is, twisting my words. You've been doing it since day one. Thought I would let you know, that I see right through you.
Really, isn't everyone a hypocrite? We are all a puzzle.
Tom Tom

United States

#283285 Feb 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
No.
<quoted text>
I promise to get on my knees and give you the best an longest be jay you ever had! And I'll finger your rear orifice while I bloe you!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#283286 Feb 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not read many post, I've never read your personal experience, and as far as some on here who call me a liar? I agree with them, I am, becouse I have lied before many many times, just not on this post, or atleast not willingly.
I just wonder what the die hard pro choice people think about the numbers of abortions being performed?
Many pro choice on here want to send a message, that it is ok to have as much sex as people want, and if pregnancy occurs "which is the only way to get pregnant ",then women should be able to stop the life that is inside them, for any reason whatsoever.
They say that one must back up claims with facts. Ok -it is a Fact that since Gods name and words have been taken out of school, and safe sex put in -there are more kids having sex at a much younger age then ever.
Not to mention the millions of babies who have died, so that people can enjoy the pleasures of sex, without any responsibilities that come with it.
It is kinda like enjoying a sports car, but never changing the oil.
It don't work very well very long.
Plus just like gays, they want everyone to think that most people agree with all that is going on in our country.
It appears the further north you go, the less you hear about God, but they are still there who believe Gods way is the best way.
Penatly flag Illegal use of Correlation Fallacy

as inThe fact that prayers (Your god) has been removed from public schools does not mean its the causation of teens have more sex.

First you haven't demonstrated that teens are in fact having more sex.
1. The U.S. population in the Father Knows Best era was between 150-180 million. Its now double that at abouot 311 million. So maybe more teens are having sex because there are more of them
2. Sex wasn't as open back then, pregnant girls were either sent away to have their child or sent where they could get an abortion, or did it in a back alley and many suffered serious injury or died.
However, I think the biggest reasosn there are younger teenagers having sex is two fold
1. Sex sells and is used extensively by business to make a buck. Just lok at that show Toddlers & Tiaras. Sex is everywhere. You can't expect teenagers who are nothing but walking hormones to ignore sex when you throw it in their face 24/7. If you want to blame anyone blame BIG BUSINESS. and who supports big business, the free market and no regualtions on business.....wait for it
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY
2. Kids are maturing at a much earlier age. probably because of all the hormones we feed our livestock

as for responible sex, almost 60% of women having abortions were using birth control

and I don't agree with everything that's going on in this country. I think christian evangelicals can't mind their own business and have way to much political power.
I think any religious organization that enters into the political arena should lose its tax exemption status
no I take that back
all religious organizations should lose their tax exe3mption status
I think the catholic church should be banned, their clergy prosecuted as child moleters or anablers and that Nazi who's running it should be dragged out , whipped and imprisoned with the hardest core criminals
skankalicious

United States

#283287 Feb 10, 2013
Guppy lusts cpeter wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally came out! Fabulous! me too!
I really ben wanting to get it on with Foo! She can dominate me sexually and make me do all kinds of kinky lezz things with her! Dee lish!

AHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG!!
Tom Tom

United States

#283288 Feb 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
And if you shoot your mouth off
<quoted text>
How bout you shoot off into my mouth??!
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283289 Feb 10, 2013
Guppys samesexbich wrote:
<quoted text>
We love and cuddle and dream together all night after having hot hot gay sex! You can't keep your hands off me baby!
Remember what you said to me that night you seduced me into haveing homosexual sex with you? "once you go gay you'll always want to play!"
I know you would like to, but the answer is still, NO!
Guppy

United States

#283290 Feb 10, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
One of your biggest problems is, twisting my words.
When what you really should be doing is twisting my ballsack!
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283291 Feb 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I am free and open; I was speaking of others who live with more repressive circumstances. Have you ever thought of anyone but yourself? Obviously not.
You haven't read a paper or stepped outside your room in the past 30 years, have you?
<quoted text>
You are right - I haven't read a paper or left my room in at least 30 years. How did you know?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283292 Feb 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You can have an opinion. And if you shoot your mouth off about your absurd opinions, we get to counter you by pointing out how ludicrous they are.
No, we aren't all hypocrites, and it's telling that you think everyone is.
BTW--MD's don't dx psychosis, psychologists/psychiatrists do.
<quoted text>
My opinions are absurd? Refresh my memory and tell me what I said.

So, you're not qualified to diagnosis anyone.

Yes, everyone is a hypocrite. Get real.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283293 Feb 10, 2013
Peter is pretending to be lots of people. Oh dear.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283294 Feb 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you havent read much, and ignored what you didn't like.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/vikings/...
A brooch found at the Scar burial ground ©The mythological poem Rķgsžula, written down in medieval Iceland, accounts for the divine origin of the three main social classes. But it also gives us a snapshot of daily life in the Viking Age. The woman of the slave-class wears 'old-fashioned clothes' and serves bread that is 'heavy, thick, packed with bran... in the middle of a trencher', with 'broth in a basin'. The woman of the yeoman class wears a cap and a blouse, has a kerchief around her neck and 'brooches at her shoulders', and is busy with her spindle,'ready for weaving'. The aristocratic woman is just busy preening herself: she wears a blouse of smooth linen, a spreading skirt with a blue bodice, a tall headdress and appropriate jewellery, and has very white skin. She serves silver dishes of pork and poultry on a white linen cloth, washed down with wine.

... women were often buried in their best outfits ...

The archaeological evidence shows that women were often buried in their best outfits, including a pair of oval brooches of gilt bronze, which held up a woollen overdress worn with a linen underdress. Many spindle whorls have been found, as most women would have been engaged in spinning and other textile production much of the time. A Viking Age spindle whorl from L'Anse aux Meadows (in Newfoundland) is evidence that women also reached the New World.

The standard Viking Age house was rectangular and had just one room, in which everything took place around a central hearth. This house type has been found from Sweden in the east to Newfoundland in the west, in both rural settlements and in towns such as York and Dublin. As in most traditional societies, women spent much of their time indoors in such houses, cooking, making clothing and caring for children and the elderly, but they would also have had responsibility for the dairy.

Women of influence

The Oseberg ship ©Most women's lives were bounded by hearth and home, but they had great influence within this sphere. The keys with which many were buried symbolise their responsibility for, and control over, the distribution of food and clothing to the household.

The Christianisation of Scandinavia in the 11th century gave women new roles, which are reflected in the rune stones from this period. On the Dynna stone from Norway, Gunnvor commemorates her daughter Astrid with pictures of the Nativity, while the Stäket stone from Sweden commemorates Ingirun, who went on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

Queen Emma sums up the cultural connections of the Viking Age. Her father was Duke Richard of Normandy, descended from its Viking founder Rollo, while her mother is said to have been Danish. Emma was married to two kings of England, the English Ęthelred and the Danish Cnut, and was the mother of two more. With Cnut, she was a great patron of the Church, and after his death she commissioned the Encomium Emmae, a Latin account of Danish kings in England in the 11th century, ensuring that her portrait was included in the manuscript.

It seems that , according to your link, Christianity was responsible for women attaining recognition and influence.
Anonymous

United States

#283295 Feb 10, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Bozhe moi!
I know I'm going to regret this but admittedly my curiosity's getting the better of me; either you're messing with me or you genuinely believe what you're posting here.
Alright, judging by some of your earlier posts you've established that you concur with Mr. Hovind's literal take on the Bible, particularly the book of Genesis wherein people lived for hundreds of years, everyone are direct descendants from Adam and Eve, dinosaurs and people coexisted, and, at the time of the Flood, Noah brought two of every "kind" of creature aboard the ark--including dinosaurs.
(If anyone else is "interested" or just morbidly curious, here's Hovind's lecture on just that subject,)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HsQIF7Yh3hIXX
What are the things you happen disagree with Mr. Hovind about?
He apparently believes that there's a enormous international conspiracy to create a "New World Order."
Do you?
Mr. Hovind also apparently has a pathological fear of the government and believes it to be either complicit in or the direct architects of several terrorist attacks on U.S. soil including the Oklahoma City bombing, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and the subsequent attacks on September 11 2001.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Do you concur?
I draw the line when the conspiracy guys say the government set up the world trade center. I've even heard the gov set jp sandy hook, it is almost like they are trying to speed up Bible prophecy.

Before the night God woke me up, I never thougbt about any of this stuff, and would have NEVER had watched 10 mins of a Hovind vid.

I also don't agree with statements Hovind makes about pre -marriage sex.

I realize God sees it the very same as He views adultery, but Hovind acts as if people have done that, that there is not alot of hope for their marriage.

I have friends who have dismissed hovind all together, but I do believe in creation, as explained in the bible, and will not take the word from some nut on the internet who says there is no hell, no soul, etc.

Plus many laugh at hovind and call him and all who watch him an idiot, but NEVER have any answers of the own.

Their biggest one is "you just don't understand the process stupid "
Lol
Anonymous

United States

#283296 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
They are terrorists, extremists. What they are not, is following their religion. They are perverting it. Just like Phelps and his crew pervert Christianity.
No religion is represented by it's extremists.
Is this your answer on ALL RELIGIONS? Or just the ones you choose?:)

Muslims blow stuff up.
Muslim extremest blow big stuff up.

See the difference?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min shinningelectr0n 1,108,379
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min J RULES 69,321
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 46 min Kinky Fiebelkorn 19,195
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,552
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Global Lukewarming 68,461
Ryan Thompson Case (Feb '09) 10 hr jem 21
Manchester Urges Drivers to Be Cautious in Cros... (Mar '09) 14 hr King 3
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search