Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310372 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Katie

Spanaway, WA

#283323 Feb 10, 2013
LOLOL

I may be late in seeing this, it was published last week. But it sure is funny!!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/fox-new...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#283324 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The first sentence has everything to do with your statement that a religion, even Christianity shouldn't be judged by the extremists of that religion. Unfortunately it usually is here.
Oh, look at the hypocrite.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#283325 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I was wrong, you don't have the intelligence needed or the intellectual honesty.
Sorry, Witless, but the intellectual dishonesty is yours. Your bigotry was disproven, and so you tried to changed the subject, and lied about my statements.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#283326 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I was wrong, you don't have the intelligence needed or the intellectual honesty.
I find it interesting that the only ones accused of being bigots are those who value life.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283327 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, look at the hypocrite.
I asked if they were extremist governments and you couldn't answer.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283328 Feb 10, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that the only ones accused of being bigots are those who value life.
She doesn't know what the word means. Talk about reality and you are a bigot.lus she couldn't give an honest answer to a question if her life depended on it.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283329 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Witless, but the intellectual dishonesty is yours. Your bigotry was disproven, and so you tried to changed the subject, and lied about my statements.
You need to do some reading.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/012-a...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#283330 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked if they were extremist governments and you couldn't answer.
Pay attention, Witless. That post of mine was not in response to that question.

You are a hypocrite, whining about people doing to Christians what many of the Christians on here also do.

Now, it's not that I couldn't answer. It's that I refuse to let you derail the subject to deflect from my point.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#283331 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do some reading.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/012-a...
Again, you Imbecile, the subject was NOT apostasy.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#283332 Feb 10, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with her position on abortion. She is a religious bigots.

It's just a coincidence that the ones who are showing bigotry also happen to be anti-choice.
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#283333 Feb 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I draw the line when the conspiracy guys say the government set up the world trade center. I've even heard the gov set jp sandy hook, it is almost like they are trying to speed up Bible prophecy.
Before the night God woke me up, I never thougbt about any of this stuff, and would have NEVER had watched 10 mins of a Hovind vid.
I also don't agree with statements Hovind makes about pre -marriage sex.
I realize God sees it the very same as He views adultery, but Hovind acts as if people have done that, that there is not alot of hope for their marriage.
I have friends who have dismissed hovind all together, but I do believe in creation, as explained in the bible, and will not take the word from some nut on the internet who says there is no hell, no soul, etc.
Plus many laugh at hovind and call him and all who watch him an idiot, but NEVER have any answers of the own.
Their biggest one is "you just don't understand the process stupid "
Lol
I've not claimed that hel (which is the original spelling) or a soul does not exist. All I've done is explain to you that these words are not in your bible. Facts are your enemy.
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#283334 Feb 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I must admit I like you and foo.
I have an idea, instead of calling someone ideas about something idiotic and running away like a 5 year old, why not offer up some ideas of your own?
You greatest answer is "you just stupid, and don't understand science " which could be the tittle to you vid or book.
Inside it could just be you repeating that statement over and over
Lol
Perhaps come with free stickers, and word.puzzles? Lol
Then you could come out with a new book each month.
Book like "there is no Hell ",by Kenose. Lol
And the soul never dies, becouse there is No soul. By Kenose :)
More stupidity from you.... or are you willfully distorting the things I've said?

You can't even understand the simple things I've repeated in this thread and to you.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283335 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention, Witless. That post of mine was not in response to that question.
You are a hypocrite, whining about people doing to Christians what many of the Christians on here also do.
Now, it's not that I couldn't answer. It's that I refuse to let you derail the subject to deflect from my point.
Sure.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283336 Feb 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>

FUnny how the site you stole this from left out the CONTEXT as well as the critical last line:
"But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."
You're bigotry and ignorance is typical Inkstain.
Want to start taking lines from your version of the bible out of context?
Repent for what? Eight years in prison and tortured is punishment for Saeed Abedani not repenting?

Quran (9:29)- "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. This was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

From religionofpeace
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283337 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you Imbecile, the subject was NOT apostasy.
The subject was non conversion and the punishment was even more ugly. I do feel that you accept the brutality of today's consequence of Muslim rejection. Have you noticed that all these barbaric regimes are Muslim?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#283338 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject was non conversion and the punishment was even more ugly. I do feel that you accept the brutality of today's consequence of Muslim rejection. Have you noticed that all these barbaric regimes are Muslim?
The subject was not about Muslims leaving their religion, Witless. The point I made was about the other idiots accusations about what Islam teaches, which had nothing to do with apostasy. Again, I will not let you deflect from my point just because the bigotry was disproven. I will not let you make up a position for me, and then demand I defend things I haven't said in the first place. Period.

Your source is an antagonistic one. Should we learn about Christianity from a Muslim site?
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#283339 Feb 10, 2013
Big Stoopid Sky wrote:
G-d came into me one night. He filled me with his flowing spirit. G-d kept coming into me every night and made me cry out with such ecstasy. He filled me night after night with his flowing love! G-d filled me to my very core!
That was not God, it was your brother. And yes you enjoyed it, pagan.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#283340 Feb 10, 2013
Not me, o imam of ignorance.
Guppy wrote:
Peter is pretending to be lots of people. Oh dear.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#283341 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now you have done it. bitter gets very angry when you remind her that she has trouble keeping up with the rest of the class. She will start to tell you how dumb 'YOU' are. She is a sad case, so please be careful with her.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283343 Feb 10, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now you have done it. bitter gets very angry when you remind her that she has trouble keeping up with the rest of the class. She will start to tell you how dumb 'YOU' are. She is a sad case, so please be careful with her.
LOL She already has. She can't carry forward from the 10th century to now and follow the dots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,264,618
News How Black Women Have Been Leaning In Forever 2 hr Fart news 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Bubba Boyo 20,084
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Ariel Sharon 70,149
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 hr budd 54,341
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Sun Neil SS Bluesfest 151
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) Jul 31 Joan 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages