Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311154 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281522 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I do.
Now....(sassy whistles).....go fetch it boy(the post that says that I'd "RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFESAVING ABORTION").
Come on. I don't have all night waiting for your and CD 's allegations.
Btw....its not nice to call CD a liar. He SWEARS that I said that.
LMAO
Dumb and dumber.
Wow, Sassy, you own CD!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281523 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> A mothers role in a girls life is very important. It shapes and molds her. It holds the key to her feminine side....her mothering skills.
Likewise, a Fathers role is equallly important...but in a different way.
Many women who abort had proabort mothers. If Mom can kill her own...if Mom can support and teach me killing as choice, then daughter most likely will.
I find girls and women who had neglectful or abusive(mentally or physically) or morally corrupt mothers, to be afraid of becoming a mother to their child like they had. It's very common.
Sad :(
"Many women who abort had proabort mothers."

And many don't.

"If Mom can kill her own...if Mom can support and teach me killing as choice, then daughter most likely will."

You make a lot of claims without offering any proof. I doubt mothers are just yakking about abortion to their daughters all the time. I never talk about it at all.

"I find girls and women who had neglectful or abusive(mentally or physically) or morally corrupt mothers, to be afraid of becoming a mother to their child like they had. It's very common."

So you assume. I don't think it's that common at all.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#281524 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
((Sassy whistles a tune while she patiently awaits studmuffins post of hers to prove his allegations))))
Wheres the post where I said that I'd wish her dead if she has an abortion.
Well?
Come on...
We all know you would, irl NOT hypothetically, refuse your daughter a life saving abortion if you were her durable poa. We all know you'd rather she die physically than offend God and die spiritually by having an abortion. Even if she and the fetus die.

(which translates to your perspective being all about the fetus, even when these are doomed. all the to the point of allowing your own grown daughter to die)
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281525 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole phrase, "Wouldn't saddle her with a kid she didn't want[,]" is future tense. Not past tense.
Would (not) saddle
Did (not) want
Thanks Katie but Guppy has insinuated that her daughter didn't want her baby in a few posts.
As if she knows for sure that her "intelligent "daughter wouldn't have the baby.

Makes me wonder if it was a done deal -past tense.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281526 Feb 1, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, still smarting there, Concedes Defeat? Did Sassy back you into a corner? Wow, if you practice law like you debate, I'll put my money on the opposition! Fckin' punk.
LOL
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281527 Feb 1, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.funnypica.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
Love that tatoo dweeb. It suits you.
LOL

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281528 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You googled and linked a few articles. You're great at doing that while pretending it was something that you already knew.
Oh make up your damn mind Skankdawg. I DID already know this, because its been discussed here before, and you wanted proof, I gave you proof.
Here's the thing ......not one of these articles proved what you claimed.
Tiller the baby killer for hire had appointments(hits) that following day and week. Women who were supposedly "dying" and just had to abort their late term babies @@
Tiller was shot dead. Prove to me that those scheduled to die that very next day, week were killed by anothe Dr.
Kthanks.
Already proven you moron. You're refusal to acknowledge you were GIVEN the proof doesn't negate the proof. As I said, even a documentary was done ON those doctors that picked up FOR him. It was called "After Tiller".

Grow the hell up Skanky.

I'm sorry you're so disappointed (NOT) that the murder you so clearly approved of didn't stop abortions from happening. That's just another of your kind's ENDLESS tough shit moments.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#281529 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Katie but Guppy has insinuated that her daughter didn't want her baby in a few posts.
As if she knows for sure that her "intelligent "daughter wouldn't have the baby.
Makes me wonder if it was a done deal -past tense.
You're welcome. But you're only showing your less than stellar ability to comprehend what others write.

Location hidden

#281530 Feb 1, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I know emails can be altered, I said you would say they were altered. I don't care, you shouldn't care since you're not Lynne D and you don't have any proof they are altered because only Lynne D would know what was said. Get it?
Lynne's not that bright AyakaNeo. She's more concerned with building plausable deniability than she is with facts anyway LOL

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#281531 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> My daughter would never kill her child.
I wouldn't kill my child either. Then again, I can't have an abortion. But, who's to say if she will kill her "unborn child?"

You? Cake Boss?

Location hidden

#281532 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Who's the Skanks, and, uh, what nasty thing?
I'm not going there with you again Blue. I gained some respect for you, and that will just take us down the path of fighting for no reason. I believe you hooked your plow to the wrong horse with Skanky (and you certainly do know who I mean, that's how that nasty thing is known here on this thread), but that's your choice.

How's the book coming?
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281533 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you would, irl NOT hypothetically, refuse your daughter a life saving abortion if you were her durable poa. We all know you'd rather she die physically than offend God and die spiritually by having an abortion. Even if she and the fetus die.
(which translates to your perspective being all about the fetus, even when these are doomed. all the to the point of allowing your own grown daughter to die)
I don't believe in "life saving" killing. Nor does she.

An ectopic pregnancy removal is not a direct killing so that is morally acceptable. Otherwise, any baby can be delivered prematurely WORST CASE SCENERIO. Nobody is *directly* killed.

Sgain...worst case scenerio..and even THAT is debated by Drs.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#281534 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Aw, still smarting there, Concedes Defeat? Did Sassy back you into a corner? Wow, if you practice law like you debate, I'll put my money on the opposition! Fckin' punk.
She's been after me since she was posting as "Just Me." Backing me up into a cyber corner is her idea of cyber sex.

Problem is, I don't surf; I don't like "big" girls.

Location hidden

#281535 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Simmer down you out of control psycho!
You foam out the mouth when you come across a girl like me whom you can't manipulate.
So sorry.
Better luck elsewhere suckafoo(l).
Skanky, I dont want to manipulate you. You certainly try, and fail, to manipulate everyone else however.
I asked a simple question, and you are too much of a COWARD to answer.

You CLAIM to be a christian. So I think its a PERFECTLY FAIR question to ask who taught you to lie the way you do. Were you taught to lie by your jesus, your priest, your church or your parents?
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281536 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh make up your damn mind Skankdawg. I DID already know this, because its been discussed here before, and you wanted proof, I gave you proof.
<quoted text>
Already proven you moron. You're refusal to acknowledge you were GIVEN the proof doesn't negate the proof. As I said, even a documentary was done ON those doctors that picked up FOR him. It was called "After Tiller".
Grow the hell up Skanky.
I'm sorry you're so disappointed (NOT) that the murder you so clearly approved of didn't stop abortions from happening. That's just another of your kind's ENDLESS tough shit moments.
Prove that the babies sheduled for Tiller on the next day/that week were killed by another Dr like YOU said.

When you give up with that, show me links to articles that show those women( who were going to die if they didn't abort)( like you proaborts claimed Tiller performed late term abortions for)' who died because they didnt abort.

I'm SURE there are links to that outrage right?

Kthanks you lyin sack of suds.

@@

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#281537 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the book coming?
Going good, thanks for asking. Some new developments: I am doing the illustrations as well as the writing for the graphic novel.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281538 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
She's been after me since she was posting as "Just Me." Backing me up into a cyber corner is her idea of cyber sex.
Problem is, I don't surf; I don't like girls.
Awww....I knew it.

Ohhhh Peteyboyyyyyy....lookie here ^^^^ CD has confessed. He's ALL yours.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#281539 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Problem is, I don't surf; I don't like "big" girls.
Yeah, just like a lawyer, gotta put a spin on it. No matter how ya try to sell it, fact is, she owns you.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281540 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going there with you again Blue. I gained some respect for you, and that will just take us down the path of fighting for no reason. I believe you hooked your plow to the wrong horse with Skanky (and you certainly do know who I mean, that's how that nasty thing is known here on this thread), but that's your choice.
How's the book coming?
What a manipulator.

TOO funny.

Location hidden

#281541 Feb 1, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> We know. Foo is the only reason you come on here.This much is obvious.
Nah, the only reason she comes is because she CANT prove I'm lying. About ANYTHING LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Earthling-1 59,472
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Incognito4Ever 1,382,931
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr But Hay 20,291
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) Tue Ken Burke 135
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Tue Ize Found 70,598
News West Hartford Seniors Win Gold At State Table T... Mon Coolstory 1
News Shots Fired After Bank Robbery, Police Chase In... (Mar '08) Mon JoeBakRotsInHell 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages