Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311363 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281497 Feb 1, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I said you'd wish her dead. Stop backpedaling dweeb. You're a liar and when your infamous judgment day comes, you'll have to answer for your lies. Besides, everyone knows you did.
You live with that.
Hey, CD? Sassy's got you dead to rights. Perhaps you could change from Conservative Democrat to "Concedes Defeat." Don't worry, I won't rip on you for it.

The hell I won't.......

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281498 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. She's a master of manipulation...a learned behavior from her druggie days.
She's a fraud who feels empowered by victimizing defenseless little babies.
Skanky, I've asked this before, and you're too cowardly to answer, yet I'll ask it again.

Did your jesus teach you to lie about others as you do on a regular basis? Your priest? I realise you learned MUCH about it by witnessing the decades of lies BY your RCC regarding their pedophile priests, but I find it hard to believe that their TEACHERS taught you to lie as much as you do.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281499 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I said you'd wish her dead. Stop backpedaling dweeb. You're a liar and when your infamous judgment day comes, you'll have to answer for your lies. Besides, everyone knows you did.
You live with that.
((Sassy whistles a tune while she patiently awaits studmuffins post of hers to prove his allegations))))

Wheres the post where I said that I'd wish her dead if she has an abortion.

Well?

Come on...
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281500 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
JM's in top shape, today, Foo. It's all cool. She's forgiven.
<rolls eyes>
Of course I am. I exercise and eat right. I look as good as I feel.

Thanks for your compliment :)

Location hidden

#281503 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> "she didn't want".
Try reading the WHOLE SENTENCE YOU MORON.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#281504 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say that. CD simply worded it wrong.
However you DID say you'd RATHER YOUR DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFESAVING ABORTION.
You want your posts REPEATEDLY saying THAT reposted Stupid Skanky?
Thank you sweetpea.

You are correct. My recollection was slightly flawed, despite that whether she said it as you say, or as I said, the end result is the same; a mother who'd rather her kid die than have an abortion.

That's just f*cked up.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281505 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Skanky, I've asked this before, and you're too cowardly to answer, yet I'll ask it again.
Did your jesus teach you to lie about others as you do on a regular basis? Your priest? I realise you learned MUCH about it by witnessing the decades of lies BY your RCC regarding their pedophile priests, but I find it hard to believe that their TEACHERS taught you to lie as much as you do.
Simmer down you out of control psycho!

You foam out the mouth when you come across a girl like me whom you can't manipulate.

So sorry.

Better luck elsewhere suckafoo(l).

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#281506 Feb 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
I don't care about anything but proving she's a liar,
We know. Foo is the only reason you come on here.This much is obvious.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281508 Feb 1, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, CD? Sassy's got you dead to rights. Perhaps you could change from Conservative Democrat to "Concedes Defeat." Don't worry, I won't rip on you for it.
The hell I won't.......
:p

He tries so hard. Poor lil fella!

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#281510 Feb 1, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell I won't.......
You couldn't rip a wet sheet of toilet paper.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#281511 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly CD.
Its well known she and I emailed regularly throughout 2007, and if I was just making shit up, I would have posted phony emails to begin with. Since the mods KNOW that she's the same OP that posted here as Lynne D, they haven't banned me - or anyone ELSE that calls her Lynne, since they know her identity too.
Since I dont want to be banned, and I was told SPECIFICALLY by the mods that I would have to have her (Lynne/Lily's) permission to post the emails, I've not posted them - because Lynne is too much of a coward to give that permission.
She can claim all she wants that they would be a lie, but she ALSO knows she has ZERO credibility here, and that more would believe me than her.
At this point, the mails aren't even needed. She's buried herself SO deep with her incessent lies about her identity, that nobody takes her seriously anyway.
Lynnie/Lily is a joke, and nothing more. But hey, she LIKES it that way! LOL!
Oh mods have said you need Lily's permission? Forward them, nothing they can do about that. I'll post them. I could care less about getting banned for it.

Location hidden

#281514 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>So, being Baptized as an axult made J "holy and pure"?. Really. What was washed away that it made her "holy and pure"?.[/QUOT]

Holy crap you're stupid.

I said J did it because it was a requirement of the church she'd joined. I said some SECTS believe that's what it does.

[QUOTE]

Does your daughter intend on Baptizing her baby one day?
Why do you care? More importantly, why do you think I'd answer you, given your penchant for using honst answers as weapons as you twist what's said?

You're a scumbag Skank. If I thought you actually wanted to know for some reason OTHER than to be your typical assholeish fraud, I'd consider furthering this discussion. But since I know you're NOT, you can fkoff.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281515 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say that. CD simply worded it wrong.
However you DID say you'd RATHER YOUR DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFESAVING ABORTION.
You want your posts REPEATEDLY saying THAT reposted Stupid Skanky?
Yes I do.

Now....(sassy whistles).....go fetch it boy(the post that says that I'd "RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFESAVING ABORTION").

Come on. I don't have all night waiting for your and CD 's allegations.

Btw....its not nice to call CD a liar. He SWEARS that I said that.

LMAO

Dumb and dumber.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#281516 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> "she didn't want".
The whole phrase, "Wouldn't saddle her with a kid she didn't want[,]" is future tense. Not past tense.

Would (not) saddle
Did (not) want

Location hidden

#281517 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't know. I didn't go to Harvard Law. Isn't that your "honorary" law school?
Nah. She went to the Dr Phil Law Skool.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281518 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you sweetpea.
You are correct. My recollection was slightly flawed, despite that whether she said it as you say, or as I said, the end result is the same; a mother who'd rather her kid die than have an abortion.
That's just f*cked up.
My daughter would never kill her child.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#281519 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You couldn't rip a wet sheet of toilet paper.
Aw, still smarting there, Concedes Defeat? Did Sassy back you into a corner? Wow, if you practice law like you debate, I'll put my money on the opposition! Fckin' punk.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#281520 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Of course I am. I exercise and eat right. I look as good as I feel.
Like I was talking about your physical appearance. Eat more fresh blueberries. They're brain food, y'know.

:|

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#281521 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Of course I am. I exercise and eat right. I look as good as I feel.
http://www.funnypica.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Love that tatoo dweeb. It suits you.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#281522 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I do.
Now....(sassy whistles).....go fetch it boy(the post that says that I'd "RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFESAVING ABORTION").
Come on. I don't have all night waiting for your and CD 's allegations.
Btw....its not nice to call CD a liar. He SWEARS that I said that.
LMAO
Dumb and dumber.
Wow, Sassy, you own CD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,396,473
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min IB DaMann 60,178
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,735
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Thu Jos 59
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11
Wethersfield high school honor roll is about 50... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Anthony Wall 6

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages