Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,281
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#281337 Feb 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you said that girls who had abortions had destructive lives afterwards. Just wondered how you knew that.
Simple. Sassy makes up "facts" as she goes along.

Atrisco Village

#281338 Feb 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do for a living?
CPC's?
lol!

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281339 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I commented on your Christianity. Are you claiming not to be Christian?
Second of all, I did not state or otherwise include your style of arguing or whether you used religion to argue in the post to which you responded. Stop being deceitful.
So, again, find someone else to chase their tale for your own amusement. I am not it.
I make no claims either way, bonehead, and never have since posting here. You said I was a "faux Christian". Since I've never posted about any belief system I may or may not have, you're a liar to claim I'm a faux Christian. As I said, unless you can prove I've posted about any beliefs that I may or may not have, it is you being deceitful, hypocrite.

You're a liar in your accusation and a liar in the defense of your lies, and your post says you know you can't back your claim. What a tangled web of lies and stupidity you weave.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281340 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? I don't need any proof of who you are regardless whom you claim to be now. It doesn't matter to me you choose to deny your former SN. You're untrustworthy and deceitful. Not the first nor the last.
And you have a strange way of believing you stand up for the unborn by proving PC lies. Ridiculous projection on your part. Who do you think you're kidding?
Toots, you're a mental case. You posted the stupidity you posted and when confrointed with the sense that proved what you posted was senseless, you come back with more stupidity. You don't know when to stop.

PCers here are liars, proven liars. Every single claim made about abortion by PCers is based on mind boggling ignorance and stupidity, and the claims made about Plers are lies.

I don't post lies. I prove my claims. Intelligence, sense and credibility are not strong suits of the PC here.
Gtown71

United States

#281341 Feb 1, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your Catholic pals on this thread don't mind that you think they're all going to hell. They aren't born-again, you know. Very gracious of them to accept your belief.
I don't ever remember saying catholics are going to hell, perhaps you can refresh my post? Lol

How do you know they aren't born again?

Each church have their things that are not biblical, and every church think they are the only one with the truth. Lol

Yet I don't get offended at any that believe I am going to hell.
Which there are many catholics who would believe that becouse I am not catholic.

I knew your statement was comming, before you posted it. It is not becouse I can read minds, it is just the questions you ask.

If you knew the catholic faith, when the baptise babies -they consider that being born again, so perhaps you're just wrong?

They believe as I, that we are born with a sin nature "and we are ",and no one can answer my simple question who believes otherwise.

I really don't think you are interested in learnig about what either of us believe, I may be wrong, but I think you would love to see ole Gtown and his catholic friends go at it, and argue over religion, no?:)

Atrisco Village

#281342 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what you just said completely. It takes a very special person to care for the infirm, espeically the geriatric patients. When family has abandoned them, the nurses are there.
Thanks for saying this, its very true.
Usually, the family has not abandoned them. The families can't always provide proper care for their loved ones. It takes candor and courage to admit it when you aren't the best caregiver for your family member and to ask for help, imo.
Pinki 09768192902

Ashburn, VA

#281343 Feb 1, 2013
Cal me for sex
Obskeptic

Wixom, MI

#281344 Feb 1, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the three quotes I posted said anything about abortion, "genius." You do know what happens when you ass-u-me, don't you?
Thats because you believe that just wrapping a new package on it or applying your terminology to it somehow magically changes the act. Labeling it anti choice allows people like yourself to discuss it for something that it is not, and that is moral. You can sling your negatives all you want, it means nothing to the argument. I am pro-life. I value human life. When the morality of passing judgement on human life becomes the function of man (or women), then we see just how easy it is to decide that even the most innocent among us have no value IF the women decides its to much of an inconvenience to her. I respect your decision to not have children, that is your choice. I would pity the child left to be raised by your values and character. Why not just get yourself medically sterilized and be done with it?
Obskeptic

Wixom, MI

#281345 Feb 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Toots, you're a mental case. You posted the stupidity you posted and when confrointed with the sense that proved what you posted was senseless, you come back with more stupidity. You don't know when to stop.
PCers here are liars, proven liars. Every single claim made about abortion by PCers is based on mind boggling ignorance and stupidity, and the claims made about Plers are lies.
I don't post lies. I prove my claims. Intelligence, sense and credibility are not strong suits of the PC here.
Adolph Hitler=Killed over 6 million jews and gypsies
The American Women=Killed over 54 million unborn and defenseless children
Who should history and humanity be more horrified by?
I say the American Women and the politics surrounding this cause, because there are still millions who excuse and rationalize this societal action at the same time they would condemn the motives of Hitler. If abortion is good and right, then by the progressive logic, what Hitler did was as well.
Gtown71

United States

#281346 Feb 1, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're a good son. Caring for your loved one in such an intimate way is a true act of love. Thanks for doing it.
Thank you, but katie may think I'm using your name for compliments again. Lol

I haven't had any family "well except a sister "for many years, but my wifes dad neede someone, and I was it.

He got up three times last night and had to be helped to the bathroom.
It was not pretty, and truly nasty, but I did it, and I'm glad I did.

Ofcourse it reminds me of a bible verse,where it talks about when you are young, you are lead by the hand and have to go places you may not want to go, and when you get old, you're lead by the hand and lead places you may not want to go.

I always respected cna's before, but I really respect them now!

It all worked out, and I'll do it all again tmrw night.
I guess my years as a house mama is paying off. L, but not outloud.:)

Ps -I like you elise.
in Christ I love you :)

Atrisco Village

#281347 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lying sack of shit.
My decades old loving gay relationship alone is proof otherwise.
<quoted text>
After a few decades, no its really not about "lust" that's just stupid thinking on YOUR part.
Your ignorance is astounding.
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving gay loving relationships are not about lust.
You STUPID fool.
His theory makes no sense. Did you read about Jim Nabor (Gomer Pyle) finally getting to officially marry his husband? I suppose they're just in lust. Lol!

Atrisco Village

#281348 Feb 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, but katie may think I'm using your name for compliments again. Lol
I haven't had any family "well except a sister "for many years, but my wifes dad neede someone, and I was it.
He got up three times last night and had to be helped to the bathroom.
It was not pretty, and truly nasty, but I did it, and I'm glad I did.
Ofcourse it reminds me of a bible verse,where it talks about when you are young, you are lead by the hand and have to go places you may not want to go, and when you get old, you're lead by the hand and lead places you may not want to go.
I always respected cna's before, but I really respect them now!
It all worked out, and I'll do it all again tmrw night.
I guess my years as a house mama is paying off. L, but not outloud.:)
Ps -I like you elise.
in Christ I love you :)
It always comes down to the plumbing. No poop, no pee, no good. Lol. I have to admit that I think you're okay, too:-)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#281349 Feb 1, 2013
Catholicism does not believe in being "born again", period. You ave, in various posts, said one needs to be born again to be "saved".
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ever remember saying catholics are going to hell, perhaps you can refresh my post? Lol
Each church have their things that are not biblical, and every church think they are the only one with the truth. Lol
Which there are many catholics who would believe that becouse I am not catholic.
I knew your statement was comming, before you posted it. It is not becouse I can read minds, it is just the questions you ask.
If you knew the catholic faith, when the baptise babies -they consider that being born again, so perhaps you're just wrong?
They believe as I, that we are born with a sin nature "and we are ",and no one can answer my simple question who believes otherwise.
I really don't think you are interested in learnig about what either of us believe, I may be wrong, but I think you would love to see ole Gtown and his catholic friends go at it, and argue over religion, no?:)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#281350 Feb 1, 2013
So you see no difference between hitler's plans to kill millions, and a woman's decision to remain pregnant? That just makes you irrational. Not to mention, incredibly stupid.
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Adolph Hitler=Killed over 6 million jews and gypsies
The American Women=Killed over 54 million unborn and defenseless children
Who should history and humanity be more horrified by?
I say the American Women and the politics surrounding this cause, because there are still millions who excuse and rationalize this societal action at the same time they would condemn the motives of Hitler. If abortion is good and right, then by the progressive logic, what Hitler did was as well.

Atrisco Village

#281351 Feb 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Catholicism does not believe in being "born again", period. You ave, in various posts, said one needs to be born again to be "saved".
<quoted text>
My Greek Orthodox Sunday school taught that Catholics and Orthodox Christians can't be" born-again" and remain members of the Church. It's like being baptized twice... big no-no.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#281352 Feb 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
Isn't it strange that only lesbians come out on here, but the gay guy's do not. They keep it a secret because they are embarrassed.
Lesbians are honest. I think it makes more sense to be a lesbian as opposed to being a gay guy. Lesbians work hard and they should be allowed to adopt kids because they are nurturing. On the other hand, gay gays should not be allowed to adopt because their lives are filled with sex, and there is no time left over to take care of the wee ones. The wee ones suffer. No doubt. No one can dispute that!
Wow. Guess you didn't read far enough back or haven't been here as long as you claim. You're stereotyping gay men.

??

Atrisco Village

#281353 Feb 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, being baptized isn't the same as being" born-again." I know this, having had deep discussions with my friends about religion, faith, philosophy, etc. The majority of my friends are Catholic and went to Catechism. I was raised Orthodox Christian and was taught the same thing. It's just the way it is. If, through a consensus, you folks here choose to change that rule, I think that would be awesome. I would admire everyone for adapting to a more inclusive concept of your mutual religion.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#281354 Feb 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stayed a "god hating atheist. Lol" untill age 29, and have been a God loving christian since, and I'm 42 now.
I have nothing to brag about, but Jesus Christ.(:
You musta been saved around the year 2000, 2001...?

Have you ever wondered why God took out time to save little ol' you while letting aircraft to fly into buildings and the fourth into a field allowing thousands to perish?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#281355 Feb 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I make no claims either way, bonehead, and never have since posting here. You said I was a "faux Christian". Since I've never posted about any belief system I may or may not have, you're a liar to claim I'm a faux Christian. As I said, unless you can prove I've posted about any beliefs that I may or may not have, it is you being deceitful, hypocrite.
You're a liar in your accusation and a liar in the defense of your lies, and your post says you know you can't back your claim. What a tangled web of lies and stupidity you weave.
Who do you think you're kidding?

Your Catholic buddies wouldn't have a thing to do with you if you weren't Christian. You know it. I know it.

Atrisco Village

#281356 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You musta been saved around the year 2000, 2001...?
Have you ever wondered why God took out time to save little ol' you while letting aircraft to fly into buildings and the fourth into a field allowing thousands to perish?
Ours is not to question the will of God, you fargin icehole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,127,030
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Mandela 68,666
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr True blue 19,387
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr grave digger 47,501
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 hr scirocco 70,102
Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) Thu AWXYZ 254
Black males often struggle to stay ahead (Jan '09) Thu AWXYZ 423
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]