Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310174 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#280342 Jan 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So someone makes a comment that god isn't doing his job, or he would keep sex happy girls from getting pregnant, and I say they want God to let them gave free will with the sex part, but for Him to step in and stop any pregnancies or std's, and you say I'm the stupid one?
Yes dear.

Learn to proof your garbage before you hit post. You make yourself look stupider and stupider.
It is further proof of just how out of touch you are with reality.
Oh Stinky, I'm not the one 'out of touch with reality' here. Look in the mirror when you make THAT claim.

Once again, you're outright lying AND bearing false witness. I'm sure your jebus is SO proud.@@

Grow up son. Your arrogant and narcissistic verison of "reality" isn't the rest of the worlds, and THATS a fact.
Gtown71

United States

#280343 Jan 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes dear. THey're CHRISTIANS not jews you moron. A person that believes in christ is not of the Jewish faith. They can call themselves kumquats for all I or anyone else cares, but the fact is they're christians who have even been denounced by the Pope for what they try to do.
Damn son, even children know this.
<quoted text>
ROFLAMO! There you go lying again.
Sorry son, the G-d I believe in is the same G-d all practicing Jews believe in.
Does it get you off to lie about me? To make up stories and pretend as if you're some saying something valid?
I certainly do NOT call "all" who disagree with me a liar - this is YOU lying again.
I call you a liar BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING.
<quoted text>
He stopped being Jewish when he declared himself a g-d. Ya dope.
Sorry charlie, but they were very much Jews, many were born Jews, and practicing jewish faith, when they realized that Jesus was who He said He was.

You may dismiss them as you do anything that appears Godly, but many "real " Jews take notice when Jews for Jesus come around and give their testimonies.

Plus what does the pope have to do with denouncing them??
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280344 Jan 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO Seriously freakchild? FKthehelloff.
Abortion is murder, you shall kneel before me on that day and heed my words and judgement.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#280345 Jan 27, 2013
I'm far more impressed with me than some sad, small man pretending to be a deity, blaspheming him in the process.
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you are so impressed with yourself.
But you will cry like a baby on that day you are brought to kneel before me. You will have to answer why you supported the legal killing of millions of babies per year and stood by and voiced not one objection.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280346 Jan 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes dear.
Learn to proof your garbage before you hit post. You make yourself look stupider and stupider.
<quoted text>
Oh Stinky, I'm not the one 'out of touch with reality' here. Look in the mirror when you make THAT claim.
Once again, you're outright lying AND bearing false witness. I'm sure your jebus is SO proud.@@
Grow up son. Your arrogant and narcissistic verison of "reality" isn't the rest of the worlds, and THATS a fact.
And you? 22,000 posts of filth and murdering unborn children. You will one day hopefully obtain wisdom but I fear you are lost.

Indianapolis

#280347 Jan 27, 2013
When I get on my knees, forgiveness isn't even relevant.
God wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be no miracles, but there will be you on your knees asking for forgiveness.
You all do.
Gtown71

United States

#280348 Jan 27, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? My point is, there is no god. That's why so many horrible things happen in this world.
I said, IF there were a god ~ he's doing a crummy job. IF. I know there isn't and so do you.
So, every week there are 3000+ abortions? Couldn't there be 2500? Is it always 3000+?
We Are On Our Own.
As far as the number of abortions it is EVERY DAY MON - FRI, not every week, although that alone would be a huge number.

As far as God, yes I went many years NOT BELIEVING in God, plus I thought all who did were just idiots.

Then one night -two weeks after I was convicted of my sinfilled life.
God woke me up, and when I yeilded to Him (HE) changed not only every action of my life, but every CORE BELIEF I has was changed.

This took place at my home at 1:30 am, around no other christians, except my sleeping wife, and nowhere near any church or preacher.

So if I was to take a lie derector test, and if my little five year olds girl would be cut in half if I said that their WAS A GOD AND MEANT IT IN MY HEART. then my little girl would die that day, becouse I simply cannot deny the undeniable.

Jesus Christ died for our sins.

God gave us free will, and for Him to step in and "make it a better " would mean He would have to violate what He Himself set in motion.

You nor I understand the concept of a contract that CANNOT BE BROKEN.

this is why the only way to heaven, is through what God says.

He will never break a contract, but us humans will and do all the time.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280349 Jan 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
We won't forgive you for being trite.
<quoted text>
You do not judge god, besides it is you and your 33,000 posts on murdering uborn children that is lacking in freshness or effectiveness. I have come here to save you, repent and I shall forgive you.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280350 Jan 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I'm far more impressed with me than some sad, small man pretending to be a deity, blaspheming him in the process.
<quoted text>
33,000 posts in topix to support murdering millions of unborn children a year is your legacy. You will kneel before god as a small man.
Gtown71

United States

#280351 Jan 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes dear.
<quoted text>
I agree 100% with your last statement.
For wide is the road that leads to destruction.

Narrow is the way that leads to eternal life, and FEW be that find it.

Jesus is the narrow way.

Few be that find Him, becouse they hang on to mans tradition, even though it has never gotten them or anyone anywhere.

Indianapolis

#280352 Jan 27, 2013
Actually, I post on a variety of subjects. Your omniscience still on the blink?
God wrote:
<quoted text>
you have made 33,000 posts all to support a single purpose, the murder of unborn children.
You will kneel before me and on that day you will know why I judged you the way that best reflects how you lived your life.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280353 Jan 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
33,000 posts in topix to support murdering millions of unborn children a year is your legacy. You will kneel before god as a small man.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280354 Jan 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray to me and I will forgive you.
singggo

Hanoi, Vietnam

#280355 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray to me and I will forgive you.
dear God,

i"m so horn-need cun U help mi?;-000
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#280356 Jan 27, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you really cared, you would adopt a few unwanted kids. Have you? No?
have you literally adopted a bunch of starving African children?

no? then you must not care about the issue of children starving......not ONE BIT

idiot, thats your logic used against you..........
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#280357 Jan 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It's "smitten", fucwit.
<quoted text>
quiet you! for when you speak i shall spake you till you're death with smolter!

btw "smitten" isnt a word
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#280358 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
you have made 33,000 posts all to support a single purpose, the murder of unborn children.
You will kneel before me and on that day you will know why I judged you the way that best reflects how you lived your life.
who is ME?.........who is God in relation to YOU?

are you retarded?
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#280359 Jan 27, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
Here's another anti-choice myth-buster for those still pushing the anti-choice "mothers never regret having their children" myth.
http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...
Ugh says: January 20, 2013 at 12:31 am
I have never in my life wanted children, but god has a very funny sense of humor. I wound up getting pregnant with twins at 20 and being pregnant on my 21st birthday. I had a great pregnancy that was actually the happiest i have ever been in my life. I wound up delivering at 34wks and just feeling like complete and total hell ever since they have been born. Both of my girls have colic. They wake up screaming, if i put them down they scream, if i pick them up they scream, after
I feed them they scream, while im changing diapers they scream. 70% of their life right now is solely based on them screaming and crying, while the other 30% is either them sleeping or for once being happy. My skin crawls when i hear one of them waking up because i know thats another 3 hours of fighting with a screaming miserable baby. Now am i wrong for not finding enjoyment in that? Am i wrong for not being a cup of sunshine? Is it wrong that i dont want to spend every waking moment of MY life wiping 2 peoples asses for another 2 years? That i hate feeling like a servant to 2 whiney miserable beings? Im a stay at home young first time mom, and im tired. I hate that i never get invited anywhere anymore because finding a babysitter is nearly impossible for me. Ive already had two babysitters ask me to pick them up early because the colic is too much. I hate motherhood. Its the most annoying routined thing Iíve ever experienced in my life. I live in a second floor apartment in the city and have no car. Does anyone know how hard it is to get 2 screaming 5 month olds dressed, and out of the house by yourself? Along with carrying the double stroller outside with the diaper bag and blankets? I cant even take the train anywhere because a lot of stations arenít wheelchair accessible. My stroller is too big for the bus and half of the time if a store doesnít have automatic doors i donít bother. Im not being selfish, i sacrifice everything for these kids. But its only human nature to want to sleep a full 8hrs and go to the store as you please. This has been a horrible life lesson. Sex is not worth losing the rest of your life. Oh and for all of you bitches who think you have all of the answers, come to my house for a month. Then we shall see who has the answers.
Nice piece of proabort pagan bullshat. You still hate pregnancy?
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#280360 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has been trying to enhance or exaggerate one's own importance, power, or reputation then you have.
57,000 posts on the subject of murdering unborn children and crusading to murder millions of unborn children.
On the last day you shall be judged
Forgive them Father for they are proabort pagans and they know not what they do. They support the right to chose the death of millions of unborn children every year and then they lie aobut it. They are shamed but theit heathern brains know not why.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#280361 Jan 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why Margaret thought it important for YOU to be there when her first menstrual cycle began.
Yur menstrual cycle is God's gentle way of reminding you that it was another opportunity for you to have helped create a new life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,252,429
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) 38 min Wet Farts 50
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,004
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Ariel Sharon 70,151
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 23 hr rchrista60 45
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
Electric heat Cromwell hills (Jul '14) Jul 3 Mslmike 2
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages