Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 346221 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280462 Jan 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Yet unless they go to church or read what some preacher writes, then they can have their wish.
I hated anything to do with anything that had God on it.
I truly believed that anyone who believed that old fashion garbage was just plain stupid. I rarely seen anyone that was very passionate about God, and if they were, I thought they had a screw loose.
Religion is norhing more than a social club to many. When I found God "or He found me ",it was, and is the greatest thing to ever happen to me.
When you go from just knowing your whole life, that there truly is nothing else, when we die we die. To being WOKEN UP BY GOD, well how would anyone feel?
I realize how no one knows me, but I have spent 12 years looking at what happened to me from every angle I could think of.
It all point to Jesus Christ.
People can do as they wish with my story.
I'm glad you found what makes you happy.
Bitners ex husband

New York, NY

#280463 Jan 28, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Then wave your "magic" wand and have Roe v. Wade overturned. NOW YA KOOS!!
DO IT NOW; DO IT NOW; DO IT NOW!!!!!!!! LET'S SEE YOUR IMPOTENCE; I mean your OMNIPOTENCE..
LMAO!!
Didn't the Romans say similar things to Christ when he was on the cross? How did that story end up for everyone Sid?

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#280464 Jan 28, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the majority of men support their children. Well, they do as long as they are living with the mother. If they leave, it's out of sight, out of mind. So many women have to fight for child support. It's sad.
IF you really cared, you would adopt a few unwanted kids. Have you? No?
I am a man. I have custody of my 9 year old daughter. Her mother does not pay child support because I waved it. It's my pleasure to support my daughter financially 100%.
Bitners ex husband

New York, NY

#280465 Jan 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say dear. Far be it from me to point to your lacking ability to comprehend TWO paragraphs (your dishonest buddy forgot to include the pertinent SECOND paragraph) combined convey the process as I wrote it out.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
so that means abortion is not murder?
Bitners ex husband

New York, NY

#280466 Jan 28, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "We are sharing opinions and opinion are never wrong. They may be based on fact or emotions or some combo thereof, but personal opinions are never wrong.
Agree to disagree. Ignore me."
Wrong, peabrain. Not one thing you claimed was a fact, therefore your opinions are stupid. Whjy should I agree to disagree or ignore you. I'm fine handling you the way I have, and see no need to change it.
Katie: "Just stop inferring I've said something I haven't. Let's recap for the last time you illiterate thing."
Haven't inferred a thing. You posted what you posted, and your words have been provided repeatedly.
Katie: "In the '80s, a friend delivered a stillborn. Baby received a death certificate. Nobody denied the stillborn was a baby. If there WERE a magical moment fetus becomes baby, it'd have to be when the newborn's circulatory system and gas exchange happen on its own WITHOUT help from the umbilical cord. Otherwise, it is equivalent to a fetus. There you have it. The reason I based my answer as I did."
It's just as much ignorant and stupid logic you based your opinion on now as it has always been.
"Baby received a death certificate"; "Nobody denied the stillborn was a baby"; that's right, it was a dead baby.
Katie: "If there WERE a magical moment fetus becomes baby, it'd have to be when the newborn's circulatory system and gas exchange happen on its own WITHOUT help from the umbilical cord."
No, because everything provided to you has informed you that "fetus becomes baby" upon exiting mother's body, cord attached and as long as baby's alive, even if first breath has not been taken yet. That MEDICAL fact not entering and taking root in your brain is your lack of intelligence, not ours.
From your lack of intelligence you conclude, "There is NO right or wrong answer here."
You're wrong again, because there is a right and a wrong answer. There's also an intelligent and educated opinion and then there's your kind of opinions; unintelligent, baseless and senseless opinions.
Katie: "Or as if this is a contest you are by goddamn gonna win at any costs."
Listen, Toots, if you can't handle your stupidity being challenged, get off the forum. If you choose not to, and choose to keep posting stupidity, then grow up and learn to handle it like an adult and not a snivelling child.
she will never get it, she can't have any kids on her own let alone get some drunken employed slob to knock her up so takes the stance abortion is ok. All of these pro choicers in here are fatso's who've never had a kid. The worse ones fall under the star of david if you know what I mean.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280467 Jan 28, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
There are too many children that are in foster care.
It has become a scam to earn money from the government
for taking care of these children.
What's your solution?
Bitners ex husband

New York, NY

#280468 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I am a man. I have custody of my 9 year old daughter. Her mother does not pay child support because I waved it. It's my pleasure to support my daughter financially 100%.
Bet any kid thats under your supervision wished they had been aborted. Dam you are a bore.

Hey what kind of fish is a Gefilte fish?
Bitners ex husband

New York, NY

#280469 Jan 28, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your solution?
Retroactive abortion for anyone who's a red head. Thought that should be the right of any mother, abort any kid thats a red head.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#280470 Jan 28, 2013
Bitners ex husband wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the Romans say similar things to Christ when he was on the cross? How did that story end up for everyone Sid?
I don't know; where you there? Did you hear them?

I don't read your fable testament Dweebiekins.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#280471 Jan 28, 2013
Bitners ex husband wrote:
<quoted text>
so that means abortion is not murder?
Now you're getting it.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#280472 Jan 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say dear. Far be it from me to point to your lacking ability to comprehend TWO paragraphs (your dishonest buddy forgot to include the pertinent SECOND paragraph) combined convey the process as I wrote it out.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Read it already, and I understand what I read, bonehead.
Here's what you said:

Katie: "I want you to be clear that my opinion was in context only to the one hypothetical question of exact moment fetus becomes baby. I believe it is a correct answer, I do not take it back and I do not apply it to my daily beliefs. It is was given in separate context and remains separate; as a personal opinion to a distinct hypothetical question."

Nobody's disputing the difference between your opinion and your answer to a hypoctheitcal question, you mental case. What's being challenged is your BASIS for opinion and also your BASIS for why you answered the hypothetical as you did; BOTH having NO BASIS in FACT.

Your belief that what you gave was the correct answer is moot. We have proven that not only was it a wrong answer, but the basis for your answer was delusion and not fact. A fetus becomes baby upon exiting the mother's body. PERIOD. All information provided stated that as a fact. Nothing stated what you claimed as a fact.

Katie: "Hypothetical because there is no "exact moment" as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth."

Wrong. I have already provided enough information for any reasonably copnscious adult to understand that fetus becomes baby at moment baby's body is OUT of mother's body. Nothing else has to happen for fetus to become baby. NOTHING. Everything else from that point on is INFANT's system adjusting to being born.

Katie: "The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see. This is a given that has been discussed at various points, but completely overlooked in your quest to make something out of nothing."

It has not been overlooked at all, liar. The brain adjusting is your made up stupidity. I provided information that an infant's brain is alert and that happens upon exiting the birth canal. End of fetus story right there. There's nothing factual to back your claim. Your stupidity isn't backed, medically. It's just your stupid idea based on the unintelligent way you think.

Your last paragraph has nothing to do with anything i've posted.
Bitners ex husband

New York, NY

#280473 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't know; where you there? Did you hear them?
I don't read your fable testament Dweebiekins.
The coward can't answer the question LMAO.
Bitners ex husband

New York, NY

#280474 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Now you're getting it.
Why did your wife leave you? She met a hung brother down there in Boca? Your kind of women are known for that
Bitners ex husband

New York, NY

#280475 Jan 28, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it already, and I understand what I read, bonehead.
Here's what you said:
Katie: "I want you to be clear that my opinion was in context only to the one hypothetical question of exact moment fetus becomes baby. I believe it is a correct answer, I do not take it back and I do not apply it to my daily beliefs. It is was given in separate context and remains separate; as a personal opinion to a distinct hypothetical question."
Nobody's disputing the difference between your opinion and your answer to a hypoctheitcal question, you mental case. What's being challenged is your BASIS for opinion and also your BASIS for why you answered the hypothetical as you did; BOTH having NO BASIS in FACT.
Your belief that what you gave was the correct answer is moot. We have proven that not only was it a wrong answer, but the basis for your answer was delusion and not fact. A fetus becomes baby upon exiting the mother's body. PERIOD. All information provided stated that as a fact. Nothing stated what you claimed as a fact.
Katie: "Hypothetical because there is no "exact moment" as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth."
Wrong. I have already provided enough information for any reasonably copnscious adult to understand that fetus becomes baby at moment baby's body is OUT of mother's body. Nothing else has to happen for fetus to become baby. NOTHING. Everything else from that point on is INFANT's system adjusting to being born.
Katie: "The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see. This is a given that has been discussed at various points, but completely overlooked in your quest to make something out of nothing."
It has not been overlooked at all, liar. The brain adjusting is your made up stupidity. I provided information that an infant's brain is alert and that happens upon exiting the birth canal. End of fetus story right there. There's nothing factual to back your claim. Your stupidity isn't backed, medically. It's just your stupid idea based on the unintelligent way you think.
Your last paragraph has nothing to do with anything i've posted.
"The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb"...yours hasn't, so does that mean we can have you aborted. If thats so I'm now Pro choice then also
worships reality

United States

#280476 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Call it a pre-emptive strike. Prevention of another criminal being brought into society and prevention of extreme emotional distress to the mother for having to raise the byproduct of a crime committed against her.
Why don't you get a sex change operation; get a uterus implanted in you, get raped, conceive, then you can raise the f*cking bastard on your own? Deal?
<quoted text>
I wasn't. You obviously were.
scary, scary post. such anger and hatred directed toward the young. do you work or live anywhere that brings you in any proximity whatasoever with children? if so you need to be reported immediately.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#280477 Jan 28, 2013
What you did back then, Katie,[when you tried to answer a hypothetical with what you thought was a reasonable opinion, on what you thought was a sensible basis, based on what you thought was fact], was you proved you have no intelligent reasoning skills and are delusional. Reason: Your facts weren't facts at all but your own delusion, so the basis you used wasn't a sensible basis, therefore your opinion was idiocy.

Your idiocy was challenged and you've been trying to justify your stupidity ever since. You've been trying to turn your delusions into facts, trying to make sense of your sesnelessness, and trying to claim your idiocy as intelligence.

EPIC FAIL. It was an epic fail from the beginning, and will continue to be for however long you try to explin yourself with nothing but delusion, senselessness and idiocy. Which, is all you've had.

Your frustration and annoyance doesn't come from thoise of us challenging you. It comes from you trying to explain your delusional based ignorance.

The word to describe you, Katie IS "delusional". You believe your opinions are based on facts, when they're not. Not even close. The information provided by NR and myself has proven it's not. For you to continue believing something that has been proven wrong is by definition what delusional is.

Your opinions are false based on false information that you've convinced yourself is fact.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#280478 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
So why, if you're "God," do you refer to yourself in 3rd person? Why if you're omnipotent (or is it impotent); do you not stop abortion from happening?
BTW, "God," it's not thy, it's Thou. And it's not "Thou shalt not kill." It's "Thou shalt not murder." You're too stupid to even remember what it was you actually said.
Our law says that abortion isn't murder and neither is killing in self-defense, or in the defense of others. And I will kill you, or anyone who tries to hurt me, or any member of my family.
Take your "thy shall not kill" and shove it up your divine ass.
Why, why, why are you having this discussion with a poster on topix that calls himself God? You look as silly as Foo.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#280479 Jan 28, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to be confusing, or are you confused?
Still waiting for you to reply to my question from last night.
its the SAME ANSWER AS YOURS moron.......of course i havent adopted kids.....the fact that i just told you "why would i adopt kids when i have barely the income to support myself?" shuold have IMPLIED that ive never adopted kids.....MORON

so, the question is why do we have to adopt kids in order for us to care?

same reason, perhaps, that YOU dont have to FEED kids to care?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#280480 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I wonder how many catholic idolaters would be willing to adopt this woman's kids, just so the kids can have an enjoyable life.
Probably not one of them. Their "job," as they see it, is done; the kids were born. Who cares about them after they're born.
That's their f*cked up M.O.
There are long lists of would be parents waiting for babies, even those with colic. Why weren't they put up for adoption so that they could share a life with people who want them?
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#280481 Jan 28, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you found what makes you happy.
moon, you kind of trailed off guns.....

tell me, why do banks/office buildings/the white hosue employ the use of guards with GUNS if guns do not deter criminals?

ANSWER time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ansonia man wins $360,000 after visit to packag... 7 min America Gentleman... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Jewish black 1,782,336
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr lumbur bubber 22,009
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 hr FartinBillyC 64,840
News Schools Prepare for Temperatures in the 90s Monday Wed Gavone 9
News Newington Discusses Curbing Panhandling Mon Bruddah Z 1
News Convicted In Slaying, Man Faces Unrelated Charges (Aug '08) Jun 18 Smh 9

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages