Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313195 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#280031 Jan 26, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "I based my answer on the medical fact a stillborn is technically considered a fetus because it didn't take its first breath."
That's not why a stillborn is considered a fetus, you ignorant buffoon. It's considered a fetus because it was an "intrauterine fetal death" anywhere from 20 weeks to full term.
You make ridiculous claims of fact and when asked to substantiate your claims, you try to avoid it by claiming PLers need to Google for themselves. No, you make a claim, you prove it. Just as we do.
Here's proof you're a deluded fool who makes up stuff and claims it as a fact.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...
Stillbirth
Definition
"A stillbirth is defined as the death of a fetus at any time after the twentieth week of pregnancy. Stillbirth is also referred to as intrauterine fetal death (IUFD)."
Description
"It is important to distinguish between a stillbirth and other words that describe the unintentional end of a pregnancy. A pregnancy that ends before the twentieth week is called a miscarriage rather than a stillbirth, even though the death of the fetus is a common cause of miscarriage. After the twentieth week, the unintended end of a pregnancy is called a stillbirth if the infant is dead at birth and premature delivery if it is born alive."
Before 20 weeks, death of a fetus is a miscarriage.
After the 20th week, stillborn if the "infant" is born DEAD.
If born alive after 20 weeks, it's "premature delivery".
Need more you deluded nut case?
On the Google page itself under "stillborn"
still·born
/&#712;stil&#716;bôrn/
Adjective
1.(of an infant) Born dead.
It's not considered a fetus because it "didn't take a breath", but because it died BEFORE being born. Even then, it's also stated as "infant".
Amazing that Klueless Katiekins doesn't even know what a stillbirth is.

She is wrong day after day.

She returns in hopes that one day she'll redeem her stupidity.

I know her kind: Her narcissism puffs her confidence up in her abilities. Sadly, she doesn't have the goods to back it up.

Although it makes it enjoyable for us to constantly point out how klueless Katiekins is, her ignorance gets old....especially when it relates to killing innocents.

:sigh:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#280032 Jan 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
HoneyFooFoo: "Women DO HAVE three choices. You want to take one away. That makes you ANTI-choice. Deal with it."
You are FOR ("pro" in Latin) the abortion choice. Prolifers are not.
Ergo.....
....you're a damn proabort.
Actually and factually, I'm for her right to make her OWN choice - period. I'm not pro OR anti abortion, I'm PRO-CHOICE.

This isnt that difficult a concept No Relevance.

You're a damn moron.

Location hidden

#280033 Jan 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
We prove you wrong on a frequent basis.
You're wrongness gets redundant.
No Relevance, all you prove on a frequent basis is how NON RELEVANT and wrong you really are. And the redundancy of THAT is amusing.

Location hidden

#280034 Jan 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

You told us that after your mom died, your dad no longer wanted to be your dad.
No I didn't. Stop lying No Relevance.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#280035 Jan 26, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Puddles! Politix is hosting a survey:
Pro-choice all the way
Pro-choice with limits
Pro-life with exceptions
Pro-life all the way
What's "pro-life with exceptions" mean to you? Sounds to me like extenuating circumstances, but wouldn't that be the reason for the majority of abortions?
Btw, so far "pro-choice all the way" has the majority of votes, just sayin...
Junket: "Wouldn't extenuating circumstance be the reason for the majority of abortions?"

Majority of abortions are for convenience (98%).

Killing a preborn baby for convenience makes her actions excusable?

Use Klueless Katiekins dictionary before posting. She doesn't use it.

No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#280036 Jan 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually and factually, I'm for her right to make her OWN choice - period. I'm not pro OR anti abortion, I'm PRO-CHOICE.
This isnt that difficult a concept No Relevance.
You're a damn moron.
You are clearly "for" one of the choices being abortion.

Proabort.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#280037 Jan 26, 2013
zach wrote:
<quoted text>Well said my friend....a sick homo atheist like cpete needs severe help in many areas.....
One particular area needs salve.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#280038 Jan 26, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does anyone support free people making their own decisions based on their own circumstances, JM?
Think girly!!
'Free people' deciding to intentionally kill other innocent human beings?

Think, moron.

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

#280039 Jan 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Stop being a true Christian. We'll have none of that kindness nonsense, here... Lol.
That wasn't a very complimentary portrayal of God at all. I was taught God is forgiving. What that person wrote about would be more likely something seen in Hell.

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

Avon, OH

#280040 Jan 26, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Puddles! Politix is hosting a survey:
Pro-choice all the way
Pro-choice with limits
Pro-life with exceptions
Pro-life all the way
What's "pro-life with exceptions" mean to you? Sounds to me like extenuating circumstances, but wouldn't that be the reason for the majority of abortions?
Btw, so far "pro-choice all the way" has the majority of votes, just sayin...
You PCers are very big on 'choice'. You defend the ideal that every woman should have the right to make any choice she wants and society has to live with/accept her choices.

In the PC mindset, a woman can never make a bad choice, she is just too intelligent and good to make a bad choice. Men on the other hand can and do make bad choices, the worst of them being rape.

Yet, couldn't rapists make a case, using the same belief system in the ideal of 'choice' that you PCers cherish, that they shouldn't be dissuaded from raping and/or being persecuted under the law for the choice they've made?

I'm sure you PCers will point out that rape is a terrible thing, but abortion is not, but I'm not agruing that point. I talking about your cherished ideal of 'choice' and how it is the most important thing in the world to you.

I believe that if you want to world to respect the ideal of 'choice', then you should be willing to accept everyone - not just women -- making their own choices in life, whether that choice is good or bad, and that nobody has a right to dissuade others from making choices.

Thus, using your belief system in 'choice', women should not try to dissuade or punish men for the choices they make in life, which among many things would include rape.

Never forgotten

#280041 Jan 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>God is a human? Really? Lol
I'm not quite sure how to respond to that writer. I thought maybe he was writing some kind of poetry. I have to admit it's not to my liking.

Never forgotten

#280042 Jan 26, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
You PCers are very big on 'choice'. You defend the ideal that every woman should have the right to make any choice she wants and society has to live with/accept her choices.
In the PC mindset, a woman can never make a bad choice, she is just too intelligent and good to make a bad choice. Men on the other hand can and do make bad choices, the worst of them being rape.
Yet, couldn't rapists make a case, using the same belief system in the ideal of 'choice' that you PCers cherish, that they shouldn't be dissuaded from raping and/or being persecuted under the law for the choice they've made?
I'm sure you PCers will point out that rape is a terrible thing, but abortion is not, but I'm not agruing that point. I talking about your cherished ideal of 'choice' and how it is the most important thing in the world to you.
I believe that if you want to world to respect the ideal of 'choice', then you should be willing to accept everyone - not just women -- making their own choices in life, whether that choice is good or bad, and that nobody has a right to dissuade others from making choices.
Thus, using your belief system in 'choice', women should not try to dissuade or punish men for the choices they make in life, which among many things would include rape.
We women make plenty of bad choices ha ha! But rape is a choice our laws doesn't allow. Everyone makes bad choices in life. That's the only way we can learn.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#280043 Jan 26, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
It is rather telling that Nasty Ratbastard thinks that women who are post menopausal are no longer useful or relevant. Yet he claims to have respect for women. Ha. He is a misogynist pig and there is no denying it now!
Um, NARAL outgoing president Nancy Keenan is the one who said she is no longer helping the cause. SHE is the one who said the prochoice movement is in trouble because the younger generations are not motiviated for the prochoice movement....like they are for prolife cause.

It is Nancy Keenan who coined the term prochoice "Postmenopausal Militia" & how it is not effective in staying off millennial prolife energy & enthusiasm.

Don't shoot the messenger, dear. Go talk to to NARAL president Nancy Keenan. I was sharing HER thoughts.

Now, run along you little moron......

Location hidden

#280045 Jan 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly "for" one of the choices being abortion.
Proabort.
You are clearly wrong - as usual.

Moron.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#280046 Jan 26, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You're a nurse, correct? Tell me what it is "technically".
Kthanks.
Elise pleads ignorance a lot. However, every nurse should realize what the Born Alive Infant Protection Act is.

Location hidden

#280047 Jan 26, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to her MEDICAL choices? Yes, you do. Deal with it.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#280048 Jan 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
We prove you wrong on a frequent basis.
You're wrongness gets redundant.
Whatever you say, dear.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#280049 Jan 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
According to NARAL president, Nancy Keenan, proaborts are left with "Postmenopausal Militia" to fight the battle. Younger generations were turned off by women like Foo, Chicky, Katiekins, Junket, cPeter, Bhitler, etc.
So, that happened......
Whatever you say, dear.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#280050 Jan 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Junket: "Wouldn't extenuating circumstance be the reason for the majority of abortions?"
LOL Whatever you say dear. Never mind AJ was asking you what "prolife with exceptions" means, right?

LOLOLOL

“Clever words”

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#280051 Jan 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is your definition of "convenience"? A woman struggling to make ends meet? Perhaps a woman that is emotionally ill equipped to mother a child? An at-risk pregnancy? So many reasons, none of which are my business or yours.

But, I do believe that you may be confusing "convenience" with "necessity" since it's not you in that position and (there is a God!), you never will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,479,919
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Into The Night 62,884
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 35 min Into The Night 7,988
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 71,309
How DEPRESSING is it living in The State Of Con... (May '16) Tue Hoody Hoodpecker 4
News Gibbs College campus will be shut down (Feb '08) Mon Mona 112
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Jan 14 Rujoking 320

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages