Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310974 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Bensalem, PA

#279325 Jan 23, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>In some states there are no restrictions, so a woman can get an LTA if she wants one.
Then I guess we are talking about the states which restrict a woman's right to choose after a certain point. Why do you think that those states decided to take away your rights?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#279326 Jan 23, 2013
Tondaleyo wrote:
The first direct, human limitation of infant life in the history of Christianity took place in the village of Bethlehem, shortly after Jesus was born, through an infant-controller whose name was Herod. The prevention of infant life was simultaneously an attack upon Divinity in the person of God made man, Jesus Christ our Lord. No one strikes at birth who does not simultaneously strike at God, for birth is earthís reflection of the Sonís eternal generation.
-Archbishop Fulton Sheen (Three to Get Married)
How come God didn't stop Herod from killing those babies? Oh wait, God gave him free will...but...didn't God also give the citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah free will? Yet God smited them...and not Herod when he was killing infants?? What's going on?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#279327 Jan 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think "I believe it's a baby at viability" means, Doc?
It doesn't mean anything since each child's viability is different. Does it even make a difference to you whether a child is aborted before or after viability or even slightly after birth?

If it does, why?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#279328 Jan 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess we are talking about the states which restrict a woman's right to choose after a certain point. Why do you think that those states decided to take away your rights?
They don't.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#279329 Jan 23, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come God didn't stop Herod from killing those babies? Oh wait, God gave him free will...but...didn't God also give the citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah free will? Yet God smited them...and not Herod when he was killing infants?? What's going on?
God doesn't stop anybody from doing anything. I think the Sodomites probably got caught in a volcano eruption.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#279330 Jan 23, 2013
"Tondaleyo"
You are like a lemming, you are a follower and when every *lemming* dives over the cliff to hell, you will be falling with them.

oh my this religous knutter talks about lemmings,did you hear that at church?

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#279331 Jan 23, 2013
"Tondaleyo"
You are so clueless that its pathetic. You are making a fool of yourself.

are you talking to yourself? must be
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#279332 Jan 23, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it was the middle ground between the state's, and the individual's rights based upon the Constitution.
You're not very bright, are you?
I'm sure you can show documents that make that case. Because if you can't then you are just blowing smoke.
someoneuknow

Ravenna, OH

#279333 Jan 23, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"Tondaleyo"
You are like a lemming, you are a follower and when every *lemming* dives over the cliff to hell, you will be falling with them.
oh my this religous knutter talks about lemmings,did you hear that at church?
Hey dumbfk your a pagan along with your smelly crotched bitner. Your wrong about everything, both of you so stfu.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#279334 Jan 23, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't.
Sure they do. In many states you can not have an abortion on demand.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#279335 Jan 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That was 4 years before Christ was born? When do you think Christ was born?
Show us the birth certificate.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#279337 Jan 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I mind? Do you mean to tell me you've never gotten clue one my concerns aren't where less than 2% percent of all annual abortions lie but in the first trimester, for the 98% of annual abortions, where Constitutionally women do not have to give any reason for terminating to anyone? Not the gov't. Not the clergy. And not the nosy parkers like you. You know, the section where you think women are playing god and should just remain pregnant because they willingly had sex and possibly an orgasm?
So you think that having a back and forth about opinions about abortion on this thread is being a 'nosey parker". That's fine, no more questions from me to you. I'll make my comments around you.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#279338 Jan 23, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR, i NEVER said there were firearms in Jesus' time........how stupid are you?
PROVE ME WRONG..........;)
Easy.

Seattle..."yes there were guns in Christs time, STOOPID"

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#279339 Jan 23, 2013
Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>You must be possessed by the devil.
I think I figured it out; you are gtowns wife. You both puke endless, religious nonsense with no evidence to support your never ending string of [email protected]

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#279340 Jan 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't stop anybody from doing anything. I think the Sodomites probably got caught in a volcano eruption.
And what does the Bible say happened to them?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#279341 Jan 23, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"yes there were guns in Christs time, STOOPID"

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"LIAR, i NEVER said there were firearms in Jesus' time........how stupid are you?
PROVE ME WRONG..........;)"

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833 ...
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#279342 Jan 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is reading the pagan version of the bible.
Pppffffftttt, what the he'll are you blabbing about.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#279343 Jan 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you can show documents that make that case. Because if you can't then you are just blowing smoke.
If you've never read the decision, and the reasoning behind it, why are you attempting to debate it?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#279344 Jan 23, 2013
someoneuknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbfk your a pagan along with your smelly crotched bitner. Your wrong about everything, both of you so stfu.
No, Control Freak. Emphasis on Freak.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#279345 Jan 23, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ummm, yeah, uh, genius, that's because there was no such thing as guns when man invented god. SMH"

SeattleVehix44<quoted text> "yes there were guns in Christs time, STOOPID"

"SeattleVehix44<quoted text> "LIAR, i NEVER said there were firearms in Jesus' time........how stupid are you?
PROVE ME WRONG..........;)"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Into The Night 58,839
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr HomeyDclown2016k 20,198
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 70,465
News Trump Brings Fiery Message To Thousands in Hart... 9 hr Teri 17
so who is going to be the next president??? Sun Teri 1
Do you believe in prayer. Apr 30 Teri 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) Apr 30 Grey Ghost 1,374,636
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages