Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Jan 22, 2008 Read more: Newsday 309,317
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#278748 Jan 21, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes who needs that many rounds in a gun? Who needs to see 3000 abortions a day?
How about 1 abortion a day per state.
I think that's what our for fathers had in mind.
Oh wait, even though it went on back then, just like alot of bad stuff people didn't speak about, it was such a far fetched idea, that they never brought it up.
These pro choice folks really want to say -we believe in freedom of speech and pro choice, as long as you agree with what we say, and what we choose.
We believe if a woman wants to abort her lovers baby, and he don't then tough, it is her decision,and if told the woman should have used protection or not had sex, again they will say tough! She can have sex all she wants with who she chooses, and if she does get pregnant for being irresponsible,then she has a right to abort all babies she wishes, and most cases she can let others pay for the abortion.
BUT if the man don't wish to have the child, and the woman does, then tough, not only will she have the child, but you will pay for the child for atleast 18 years. If you didn't want a child you should have used a condom , or he should have just not have sex. Tough.
It is a double standard, but they don't really care much for standards.
so true
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#278749 Jan 21, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You've heard of the word "viable" right?
You're familiar with the laws surrounding the word "viable"?
(if you were, you wouldn't be asking such asinine questions, but I am offering the benefit of the doubt)
you're missing the point, im all for viability arguments but the point is many on here DO claim its not a person untill birth, despite it's earlier viability
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#278750 Jan 21, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Because it's safer, legal and accessible to have an abortion long before this point. If it is a person, why can't we claim viable fetus's as tax deductions?
no, you're missing it, im saying most PC on here think its OKAY to have one even right before birth b/c most of them/you dont believe its a person till birth

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#278751 Jan 21, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, I am. I can order a stat psych eval for you. I think that's the most appropriate intervention at this time.
Screw intervention. I need a simple nurse story. Hell....all one needed to do to get a nurse yarn outta you was to clear their throat. Now I gotta beg ?
You ain't here for me. Ya phony ya.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#278752 Jan 21, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
A little kid blew his own head off with his father's Uzi (just one of many many accidental gun deaths) and you do anything you can to justify it??
You're just plain sick.
"Reported." - HAHA, and i'll do it again in a heartbeat if you continue to associate me with things like KKK, pedophiles, etc..........in fact, next time i'll report you're stupid ass too

what do u mean JUSTIFY IT? im confused, are you saying that we should yank up ALL guns from the public, yes or no?

sounds like it to me...

stop dodging the question liberal, do you agree that bad parenting was the cause? that millions of parents allow their kids (not at 3 y/o, one reason he's dead b/c of his idiot father) to fire weapons & NEVER have accidents..........so you agree that it was bad parenting or not?

“Game on !”

nyc

#278753 Jan 21, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Word salad. Not a good sign, oldtimer;-)
Word salad ? You graduated nursing school ?
Here try this....this should help....

Ya dyslexic, name hater calling mean ya.

Better ?
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#278754 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
"...tho you have said we need to reduce the amount of guns"
Where exactly did I say "we need to reduce the amount of guns"?
Again, something else I didn't actually say. Your lies keep piling up.
"What kind of gun would Jesus carry?" - jesus didnt need a gun or sword, he KNEW he & his apostles would be safe from lethal harm...

its not a lie IDIOT, its a CLAIM, if i'm slightly off on you WORDING then whatever..........thats not a lie

did you NOT claim that we needed to reduce the number of guns?

in fact, you're simply dodgeing like the coward sissypants you always are, instead of simply admitting what you've already asserted, that you dont like guns & want them reduced, you say "i never said EXACTLY those words!!!"..........boo hoo, it doesnt matter, you BELIEVE IT..........why else would you be bitching at me for wanting to keep guns LEGAL???

explain your position then
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278757 Jan 21, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we be happy that everyone dies?
Plus is this the same God you blame, that you don't believe in?
I don't believe in 7 legged pigs, but I never blame them for anything either.
I also don't have a feces for 7 legged pigs name either.
Plus the real God does have a sense of humor. He laughs when He sees little man (people) shake their tiny fist at the amazing universe, let alone Him who made the universe.:)
Why don't you believe in 7-legged pigs? They're real.

MAY 22, 2009
Animal Oddity: Photo of Seven-Legged Pig

"A pig was born with seven legs in a town north of Manila, Phillippines in 2001. Named Kambal, meaning twins in Tagalog, the male pig has been attracted daily visitors following his birth."
http://rwsphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/animal-o...
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278760 Jan 21, 2013
chickyisnotbrilliant wrote:
<quoted text>The devil always tries to upset souls by bringing up their past, I see your right with him, Is your name Satan? Yep it is. Everyone knows what your future is, and your gonna love *Eu De Sulfur* And.. the little demons having their way with you.
If there were a Satan, he'd be just like you, pointing his finger at someone else.

Your appropriate name is Hypocrite.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#278761 Jan 21, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Their outrage would only be appropriate if they were certain I was not who I say I am.
Can I ask just how you know for certain ?
Gee, I don't know, how about because G-d has better things to do than to post mindless bullshit on a messageboard?

Or how about because you're a troll, and G-d would know how to use proper grammar?

May I ask just who do you think you're fooling?@@

You're yet another Jackass for Jesus with delusions of granduer.

“Game on !”

nyc

#278762 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't use the word "never".
I didn't say you did. I said Seattle never used it. Pay attention.

What you DID say was that he said "gunmen don't f**k with police stations..."
That implies never and he never said NEVER.

You continue to fail to grasp that deter does not mean eliminate.
God

United States

#278763 Jan 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I don't know, how about because G-d has better things to do than to post mindless bullshit on a messageboard?
Or how about because you're a troll, and G-d would know how to use proper grammar?
May I ask just who do you think you're fooling?@@
You're yet another Jackass for Jesus with delusions of granduer.
I asked how you knew for certain. "Gee I don't know..." doesn't quite measure up.
Do you want to try again or do you want to just flip over all your cards now and admit you don't know for certain?
Future

Fort Worth, TX

#278764 Jan 21, 2013
We will not be the Judge that counts!
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278765 Jan 21, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't cry. I bet you balled your eyes out for days didn't you?
I cried.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#278766 Jan 21, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember about that poor little boy. Absolutely mind boggling that a parent would allow a child to handle a gun at all, let alone a gun like that. I hadn't heard about the little girl. Chilling.
And yet, here are these complete morons screeching that this is a gun grab,(it isn't), for NO REASON,(smh), and if only responsible people owned guns no bad things would ever happen (bullshit).
And get this. I got an email last night from the family I nanny for stating there is a guy from NJ lurking the neighborhoods trying to prove that the shooting never happened. He is a blogger trying to prove it is all a conspiracy to grab guns! The police told him to leave or face arrest. Some people are SO effing sick.
well YOU want to grab all the guns!

"Absolutely mind boggling that a parent would allow a child to handle a gun at all" - lots of responsible people do lady, my MOTHER included, i started shooting at age 8, and it wasnt any more dangerous than a parent asking a kid on a rooftop not to go near the edge, or not to cross a busy hwy.....and b/c at that age kids CAN comtemplate danger & will generally NOT want to risk blowing their own heads off b/c even at that age they dont want to die any more than we do

" if only responsible people owned guns no bad things would ever happen (bullshit)." - lady, of course accidents & murders will happen.......juust like accidents & murder will happen with hammers, knives, razors, automobiles, etc..........but the kid is no more dead from the gun ITSELF than an 8 y/o is dead from flipping his idiot dad's SUV.......if an 8 y/o died from a car accident while driving, no one would blame the CAR, they'd blame the idiot parent.......agree?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278767 Jan 21, 2013
chickyisnotbrilliant wrote:
<quoted text> Ask him http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
So Knut, does that mean you think that guy is Jesus your Savior?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#278768 Jan 21, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof positive that cynics such as yourself will never believe no matter how or in what context I manifest myself . But you're free not to believe. If free will did not exist it stands to reason I would want and would mandate that all of you believe in me, now wouldn't I? Free will is a wonderful concept is it not ?
I think a modicum of thanks would be in order, but then again you are free to remain ungrateful.
And I'm still asking why the fundies aren't screaming "blasphemy" over this? Why do they remain silent?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#278769 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking to your mirror?
Thanks for proving my point. That yes are a bunch of dolts.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#278770 Jan 21, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Reported." - HAHA, and i'll do it again in a heartbeat if you continue to associate me with things like KKK, pedophiles, etc..........in fact, next time i'll report you're stupid ass too
what do u mean JUSTIFY IT? im confused, are you saying that we should yank up ALL guns from the public, yes or no?
sounds like it to me...
stop dodging the question liberal, do you agree that bad parenting was the cause? that millions of parents allow their kids (not at 3 y/o, one reason he's dead b/c of his idiot father) to fire weapons & NEVER have accidents..........so you agree that it was bad parenting or not?
I ended up not reporting you. I enjoy it when fundies show off their ignorance.

Of course it was bad parenting. I doubt "millions" of parents let their little children shoot guns. I think that's an overestimation. I also know that the Uzi incident was far from the only accidental shooting involving children handling guns, but one would still be too many.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#278771 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
There is just no way to ensure that guns won't fall into the hands of lunatics. The Sandy Hook shooter was actually taught how to use a gun by his mother.
Many years ago when I was single I lived in a little apartment in a small city. The guy who lived over me was a gun enthusiast. Often when I was getting my mail I would see him pulling gun magazines from his box. He must've had a subscription to many gun magazines as he often carried around several at a time. In casual conversation he claimed to own several handguns (and who knew what other kinds) and liked traveling to gun shows and going to shooting ranges. Fine, he's allowed his interests, but I lived worrying about him living over my apartment. What if while cleaning a gun it accidentally went off? What if he was unbalanced and got enraged at an annoying neighbor or had a fight with a girlfriend? What if when just handling a gun or showing it to a friend it accidentally went off? Maybe the bullet would come through my ceiling or go through a wall and get one of his other neighbors. The guy could've been the most responsible gun owner around, or careless, or nuts. Who knew? But in reverse what threat did I pose to him? That my cat would be too loud? I rejoiced when the guy moved out.
This is like the smoking issue...how do we balance people's rights to own guns with other people's rights to not be affected by it?
at least you seem to acknowledge that we should HAVE those rights

"What if while cleaning a gun it accidentally went off?" --- thats why gun owners shouldnt be IDIOTS & lazy.....it's not hard to clear a gun of ammo, in fact if you own, say, a glock it literally takes maybe 2-3 seconds

but the point is you should have worried FAR FAR more about the dozens of cars that zoomed by you while you were walking down the street, drivers putting on makeup, texting, calling, talking, radio changing, eating chinese food, etc..........not to mention drivers on the road while YOURE driving..........but your main concern was MAYBE the gun would go off & MAYBE it would go thru the cieling & HAPPEN to hit you?

i dont get it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min PolakPotrafi 1,208,342
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,710
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 2 hr robertb944 29
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 52,446
News MySpace In Sex Assault Probe (Feb '06) 6 hr spen 424
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr TOASTER 19,740
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr Ratloder 69,323
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]