Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,987
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#278588 Jan 21, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I have an idea. I'll read what I want and respond how I want. You can do whatever gets you off, crazy woman.
You already do "read what you want and respond how you want",so why can't you give someone else the same consideration?

Calm down. Relax. You're all uptight.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#278589 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that dying and killing are the same?
YOU seem to think so, as you ASKED about dying vs killing.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278590 Jan 21, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Dying naturally is never unlawful and killing isn't always unlawful.
So there is a difference between dying and killing.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278591 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And she's ignoring the fact that your question is wrong, but is responding to what it should be. Not my fault, or hers, that you don't get that.
My question was exactly right, that's why you you keep trying to change it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#278592 Jan 21, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text>
SUE asks Bitler: So what are you doing to protect the right to bear arms?
BITLER: Why?
Great question Sue. Seems that Bitler will not even voice her opinions on here regarding her rights to bear arms. She lives on an abortion forum justifying abortion because it is a womans right but she is a coward who won't challenge her other "rights". Nor will she debate the issue with her fellow proaborts who want to take her rights away.
Oh,the irony. These people are such cowards and phonies. They might not be *accepted* if they differ from their fellow proaborts.
I did voice my opinion, Liar. You skipped a post.

She asked if I support the right to bear arms, and I said yes, that in fact I own guns myself.

What part of that don't you understand?

I have no "fellow proaborts".

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#278594 Jan 21, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> Sadly,most proaborts will say yes. Ironically,the ones who have aborted,don't consider themselves *killers* though.
They can't understand the difference between natural death(meaning that our bodies will die naturally but our soul will live on for eternity)vs killing/murder (untimely death caused by deliberate actions of another/or self).
They seem to agree that a fetus is deliberately killed during an abortion but they won't accept/acknowledge the fact that SOMEONE is doing the killing because they were paid to by Mom (which makes BOTH of them killers).
Well if you really feel that way, then why can't the PLM decide how a woman should be prosecuted and sentenced for hiring someone to kill her child? It's premeditated, is it not Sassy? And since someone was hired to do the killing, that makes it an execution type murder. In this country you get locked up for life or sentenced to death. So, what to do?
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278595 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Are you really this stupid?
You see no difference between you dying, and you killing?
If you die, it's no different than if you kill?
Really?
You can't tell that those two things are NOT the same as a question between dying naturally and BEING killed?
Really, Witless Jr.?
Hahahahaha, that's exactly what I asked Katie and she says that there is NO difference because dead is dead.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#278596 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
So there is a difference between dying and killing.
Well, let's see....

"I am dying."

and

"I am killing."

Yes, I'd say there is a difference.

Why don't you just ask the question you really mean.....

"Is there a difference between dying of natural causes and being killed by someone?"
Gtown71

United States

#278593 Jan 21, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>No I'm not asking if she could have aborted. You said you knew something about equality or something to that effect. I'm saying that she chose to manage her life in such a way that worked out best for the both of you. And you respect her and love her for the choice she made. If she chose to have an abortion, she would still be choosing to manage her life in a way that worked out best for the both of you. Would you still love her and respect her? Would you stay with her?
I geuss that's a question I can't answer, becouse abortion never crossed her mind.
I geuss you can consider a couple never having kids are doing what's best for them, but there is only so many times you can enjoy eating out, or going to coffeee shops. Plus when older, and that stuff don't intrest you, its too late to have kids.

I geuss a guy could just stay single and live with his mom all his life, only leaving the basement long enough to try and get a woman for the night, and throw out pizza boxes???

I just don't know.

Before I was saved (not found religion) I would've been for an abortion, but after??? I would still love her, and would stay with her.

Just like many things though, it would damage our relationship.

Many like to think we evolved from animals, and can do certain things and just forget about it.
This is not true.
Things in our past haunt us forever, but we don't have to let them.

God showed me mercy and grace, and I have no problem showing others.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#278597 Jan 21, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do say you're STUCK IN THE PAST, but thankfully that's not MY problem to live with on a daily basis.
There's nothing wrong with a family in which the woman goes to work with the high-paying job and the dad stays home to care for the kids, by the way. Obviously YOU would probably find it "beneath you" to do housework, but I believe there are some more progressive men who don't.
In any case, motherhood is still OPTIONAL, and women are free to choose career over marriage and/or motherhood. Thankfully, women don't have to settle for the title of "Occupation: housewife" and nothing else. The 1850's and 1950's are OVER.
"""Thankfully, women don't have to settle for the title of "Occupation: housewife" and nothing else. The 1850's and 1950's are OVER."""" ""

Settle for?

WOW!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#278598 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was exactly right, that's why you you keep trying to change it.
No, it wasn't.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278599 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU seem to think so, as you ASKED about dying vs killing.
No that's Katie. She's said it several times now.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278600 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing is a criminal act?
If Gramma is killed, yes, it's criminal.
If ZEF is killed, no, not criminal.

Gramma /= ZEF.

Gramma has life, history, experiences, etc., behind her. Gramma has civil rights.

ZEF has none.

You want killing Gramma to equal killing ZEF in the criminal courts because these are morally equal in your mind.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#278601 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I did voice my opinion, Liar. You skipped a post.
She asked if I support the right to bear arms, and I said yes, that in fact I own guns myself.
What part of that don't you understand?
I have no "fellow proaborts".
She asked you what you are going to do about it and you answered "why".

I don't care if you own a gun or not. Your fellow proaborts (like chicky,foo and others)are trying to take your rights away. You have not even once argued against that.

COWARD.

Fight for your rights,isn't that why you're here now?
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278602 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no, she did not. You're still not understanding. I'm not surprised.
Katie was addressing dying naturally vs being killed, not what YOU brought up, which was dying vs killing.
"Katie was addressing dying naturally vs being killed,"

There was nothing about dying naturally in the origional post that I addressed.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#278603 Jan 21, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before, and your BACKWARD idiocy posted above proves, you're STUCK IN THE PAST, by at least a few decades and possibly two whole centuries. You may call yourself "conservative," I would describe you as ARCHAIC.
This is why I believe women really need to find out ALL they can about the men they're thinking of marrying long BEFORE the wedding, not afterward. After the wedding it is too late for a woman to find out that she married a guy who is stuck in the 1950's or worse, the 1850's, and expects her to "know her place." Ugh. The very idea of that gives me the shudders. By knowing these important facts about a guy before she's even thinking of marriage, she can decide whether to marry this backward-thinking dude or dump him. I know I would choose Option 2.
Of course women SHOULD find out ALL they can about the man they are going to marry long BEFORE the wedding(and vice versa).

Isn't that a given?

You act like you're onto something new here. LOL
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278604 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Are you really this stupid?
You see no difference between you dying, and you killing?
If you die, it's no different than if you kill?
Really?
You can't tell that those two things are NOT the same as a question between dying naturally and BEING killed?
Really, Witless Jr.?
She doesn't get it, Bitner. Not likely she ever will.

You and I are on the same page.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#278605 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha, that's exactly what I asked Katie and she says that there is NO difference because dead is dead.
There IS no difference to the already dead if they died naturally, or were killed.

There IS a difference between dying and killing, which was your question originally.

Get it yet, Witless Jr.?
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278606 Jan 21, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If Gramma is killed, yes, it's criminal.
If ZEF is killed, no, not criminal.
Gramma /= ZEF.
Gramma has life, history, experiences, etc., behind her. Gramma has civil rights.
ZEF has none.
You want killing Gramma to equal killing ZEF in the criminal courts because these are morally equal in your mind.
Where did I say anything about killing being criminal? I asked if there was a difference between dying and killing.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#278607 Jan 21, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
A PROGRESSIVE man, obviously, one who doesn't consider housework and care of his child(ren) "beneath him" and one who doesn't constantly worry, "what will people think." THAT kind of man, which I think is a lot better than your kind.
Yet,you consider "just settling for being a housewife/mother" "BENEATH" you and the "progressive woman".

What a hypocrite.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,154,076
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min B as in B S as in S 49,215
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,024
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr melody colombus 19,556
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Fri William Walker 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Fri TRD 68,882
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Thu Careless Crecca 69
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]