Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,076)

Showing posts 261,501 - 261,520 of303,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Equality is a great thing!
When two people get married "a pink one and a blue one ",they become one.
My wife didn't want to be a stay at home mom.
She loved her job, and who she worked with, and didn't want to give it up.
I have only a sister living, and her family lives way to far to help with our baby.
It is just us.
I nor my wife wanted our girl dropped off at the daycare or babysitters.
Being the head of the house the way God intended doesn't mean to be a dictator.
It means my wife and I make all decisions together.
If we just can't make up our mind on what to do, or what's best, then it is left up to me.
Maybe many men use this for their own selfishness. I know I did before I met God, but done correctly, the husband will make choices that our in his families best intrest.
So I (YES I)
Chose to stay at home with our little girl, and do all that I stated, that is involved with a stay at home parent.
My wife went back to her job, and I stayed home with our baby.
my wife's clothes were washed, and sheets cleaned, and her supper cooked every night. Unless she didn't want very much.
So I understand equailty, and I am probably not anywhere near the type of man you think, or ocean thinks I am :)
So your wife got to choose how to manage her life when she became pregnant right?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>

so tell me SLUT
Reported.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
first, let me educate you boy, since most liberals on here know nothign about guns.......if it was a LEGAL Uzi, then it was NO different from a regular semi-auto handgun, meaning it could only fire ONE round at a time..........so how would the 3 y/o kid "mow down" a bunch of people? please......
"But did he really need to own an Uzi and did he need to let his little boy use it?" - according to liberals like you, NO, b/c in your world a billy clup & 911 on speed dial is enough..........ill bet many people who own SUVs that flip & kill others didnt NEED them either? does that mean you guys get to decide who should have what? NO.....
whats the difference in the kid accidentally firing ONE shot from a legal 9mm & ONE shot from a legal 9mm Uzi? NONE........damage was done......but b/c you're stupid you ASSume that it was a "BIG" & UNnecessary gun......it was NOT
finally, if the scumbag idiot father had simply UNloaded the gun first, like every other half-brained gun owner, the kid'd be alive..........it was not the GUN or the SIZE of the gun, it was the PARENTING
agree?
A little kid blew his own head off with his father's Uzi (just one of many many accidental gun deaths) and you do anything you can to justify it??

You're just plain sick.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
I thought you liberals were about CHOICE?
now many of you want to be ANTI-choice on what guns Americans can own???
hypocrites the most of you.........."people dont NEED large caliber bullets.......people dont NEED large weapons........peple dont NEED 8 rounds in a clip..."
ANTI-choice!
What kind of gun would Jesus carry?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>no not you..........tho you have said we need to reduce the amount of guns, LEGAL guns.....only reason u would want that is b/c you feel guns cause crime......
i was referring to Chicky what's her face ... the one who wants to ban ALL guns
"...tho you have said we need to reduce the amount of guns"

Where exactly did I say "we need to reduce the amount of guns"?

Again, something else I didn't actually say. Your lies keep piling up.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Her grandchildren have not reached the age of reason. You leave her kin out of your rants. If you *were* as "good" as you think you are, you'd never have brought them up here (being as they're innocent and all). Hypocrite is your rightful name.
Knut is a shallow, sick, disturbed fundie.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you're on to something there, LNM.
Oh, and make sure his Utopia is populated with plenty of pre-teen girls.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

chickyisnotbrilliant wrote:
<quoted text>If someone doesn't raise their children to love and honor God, their souls are going to be in jeopardy, its a huge sin for the parent. People who raise their children in a Godless society and teach their is no God, have more violence in their lives, more angst etc. Ita been proven, Jack . Chicky raised her children to hate Christians, she posted it many times. Yeah, she's throwing her kin to the wolves.
Your post is a big pile of reeking manure.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been here in 2 months and the first thing you do is start whining and showing off what an ignorant fundie jackass you are? Figures.
Yep sadly true to form.. He is pathetic.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What kind of gun would Jesus carry?
The Judge. http://www.chuckhawks.com/taurus_judge.htm
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>So your wife got to choose how to manage her life when she became pregnant right?
She didn't look at her pregnancy as a choice, but rather a blessing.
If you are asking if she could've chose to abort? Yes she could've,and after being together over 20 years, and being the father of the child -there is nothing I could have done about it.

The thought never crossed her mind. She was 39 years old, and had been told her whole life that she couldn't have kids.

Not all people believe in choosing to kill the life in the womb, and in fact believe that even thinking of it like a choice, is pretty horrible.

I know prochoice likes to think of women going into a clinic, and having a tiny pea size blob removed, and it is done, but there have been many blobs (babies) removed dead, that could've been just fine had a c - section been done.

My wife could have chose to abort her child. She still can choose to abort her child, she can choose whatever she wants to do, some things may be against state law, and she would have to pay, somethings may not be against state law, but federal law, and she would have to pay. Some things may not be against federal law, but against Gods law, and she would have to pay.

Thank God for making a way, and paying the debt we owed, for anyone who is willing to accept such a wonderful gift.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
Cool a 410 shot gun made into a handgun.

I'm all for gun control - I think it is best to hold the gun with 2 hands.

If you look at the numbers -how many gun owners verses how many killings are done by guns.

How many pregnancies produce living babies verses pregnancies that are aborted.

No comparision.

All that has happened, is that it is very hard to find bullets right now.
maybe you should look at how many guns have been bought since obama took office.

Record breaking gun sales in the last few months.

If you really wanted to see mass murder, just try and take away all guns.

Not just down south, although it would be bad, but all over the US -people know their God given rights.

Even atheist know tbeir rights to own guns.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I do not even talk to these gun nuts anymore. They refuse to actually address the REAL issues. They spew nonsensical statistics and dodge everything that shows just how wrong they are.
They can hold on to their mindless fear of everyone that is not them, and their unused guns, while the rest of us put an end to the madness of mass shootings and unfettered gun ownership.
Unfortunately, Chicky this is where I part company with the left.

I know you lived through a nightmare. I hold to the idea that the Second Amendment says what it means.

However, What I really think the nation needs to do is expand the mental health care. Every one of the murderers slipped through the cracks. The nation really needs to debate just what and how to expand the mental health benefits. That is where the real argument should be centered. Not on banning weapons. But that is my opinion.

All President Obama has done by signing the executive orders leaves open the very real chance that the next sitting president will simply write a new executive order replacing everything that President Obama has just written.

Sorry, Chicky, but what you are celebrating is not a victory. Just a fight that has been put off for another four years.

As for the far right howling about the sky is falling.. Should really check just what an Executive Order really means and why it is not the end of the world.

My politics has always been Center Left. A moderate. Sometimes that puts me in a place of having to disagree not with just the far right. But with friends.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Because it's safer, legal and accessible to have an abortion long before this point. If it is a person, why can't we claim viable fetus's as tax deductions?
They do claim them.
Since I have prepared taxes in the way past, I do know they used to, and I believe still do.
If a baby is born on Dec.30, then you get to claim that child for the entire year.
You get All of the benefits that you would for a 5 year old.

Hope this helps.
Again it is all about the hearts intent.

You can't base what is and what is not good / bad on laws.
Many things in the past was legal, but did it make it right? Good?

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
And here you are, the ever present (when not banned), trolling shemale proabort pagan.
TROLLING, trolling, TROLLING, trolling...

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
The key phrase was "U.S. citizen" ma'am....not "U.S. soil".
The Constitution does NOT apply only to U.S. citizens.
You're showing your ignorance again lady. DERRR !!!!!
No, doc, you have.. DERRR!!

I know you like playing a lawyer here.. It's just pathetic how you demonstrate your stupidity and lack of understand the Constitution.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, Chicky this is where I part company with the left.
I know you lived through a nightmare. I hold to the idea that the Second Amendment says what it means.
However, What I really think the nation needs to do is expand the mental health care. Every one of the murderers slipped through the cracks. The nation really needs to debate just what and how to expand the mental health benefits. That is where the real argument should be centered. Not on banning weapons. But that is my opinion.
All President Obama has done by signing the executive orders leaves open the very real chance that the next sitting president will simply write a new executive order replacing everything that President Obama has just written.
Sorry, Chicky, but what you are celebrating is not a victory. Just a fight that has been put off for another four years.
As for the far right howling about the sky is falling.. Should really check just what an Executive Order really means and why it is not the end of the world.
My politics has always been Center Left. A moderate. Sometimes that puts me in a place of having to disagree not with just the far right. But with friends.
Well said!
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Were there any charges in any of these cases?
Sorry, didn't see this earlier.

From the Seattle Times link:
"Detectives questioned the parents and have called the shooting a tragic accident, Benjamin said.

The investigation was continuing, and it was unclear if the man would face any charge. Washington does not have a law specifically concerning child access to firearms.

The family has not been identified. They are not from Tacoma and their car has Oregon plates, Benjamin said.

The shooting follows the death of the 7-year-old daughter of a Marysville police officer in Stanwood on Saturday when a sibling found a gun and fired while the parents were out of their car. And on Feb. 22, an 8-year-old girl was critically wounded in a Bremerton classroom when a gun fired inside the backpack of a 9-year-old boy as he put it on a desk."

From memory, this family wasn't charged, as far as I know. But two other cases that happened in this time frame saw adults charged. The Marysville police officer linked above and the mother of a boy who brought a gun to school, kept it in his backpack most of the day before it accidently discharged and ricocheted, hitting an unsuspecting girl.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
The key phrase was "U.S. citizen" ma'am....not "U.S. soil".
The Constitution does NOT apply only to U.S. citizens.
You're showing your ignorance again lady. DERRR !!!!!
oh and one other thing, Doc.. You also demonstrate how little you understand being abroad.

You are only a US Citizen, but you are under the host countries laws.. That is a fact, you putz.

Let me guess you are now an expert on international law... BUWHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Forum Mod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Knut is a shallow, sick, disturbed fundie.
Please stick to the topic and refrain from personal attacks. Topix reserves the right to remove any post it determines is in violation of our TOS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261,501 - 261,520 of303,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 20 at 10:38PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE